Ally Explores Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was beet red. "Yes, no and yes," I whispered. "And I have to admit, I'm really turned on right now."

"Just a minute," Kate said as she reached over and fumbled through her overnight bag. She turned back to me holding a purple phallic object towards me.

"You really did pack a vibrator?" I exclaimed. "Why in the world would you bring that?"

"I always travel with one. You never know when you are going to have to scratch an itch, so to speak. I have no problem taking things into my own hands. I have several, and this is one of my favorites. You should borrow it tonight."

"What? Me? Your vibrator?! No!" I almost shouted. "I'll be just fine." But I had to admit, I was curious. The vibrator was a smooth looking silicone material. It was what I knew was a rabbit, with a penis shaped insertable section and a buzzing ear apparatus that would be positioned on one's clit.

"Remember what we just said about drawing new boundaries? This is a perfect time to start. Here, I'll show you how it works." And before I could even protest, Kate had dropped here leggings and panties and hopped back on the couch with her legs splayed and one foot hooked over the back cushions. Shaved as she was, her vulva, vagina and erect clitoris were easy for me to see.

"Kate!" I said, stunned. I was embarrassed to see her female parts in all their engorged glory, and equally embarrassed that I was becoming even more turned on. I knew that if I lifted my skirt, my panties would have a large wet spot.

"Come on Ally. You need this. I've shown you mine, now show me yours."

My jaw dropped. I had never thought about sexual situations with another woman. But between the wine, my lack of recent orgasms, my extreme horniness, and Kate's challenge to expand my horizons, I cracked. I stood up from the couch, turned my back to Kate and slowly lowered my skirt.

"That's it girl, take it all off," Kate prodded. I turned to face her, hooked my thumbs into the elastic of my panties, and shimmied them to the floor. I was a bit self-conscious about my curly muff, but I kept it neatly trimmed. Looking at Kate's hairless mound, I knew I'd be tempted to shave mine as well.

I sat back on the couch with my legs slightly spread. Kate grinned and winked at me and I returned a shy smile. "So you haven't used one of these right? Have you at least seen one in some porn or something?" she asked. When I nodded, she held the vibrator out to me. "This button controls the intensity of the vibration, and this second button controls the pattern. It's got settings for long-short-long-short, gradual ramp-up, constantly on . . . and a couple of others. You may have to cycle through a couple to see what feels good, and once you hit on that you gradually turn the intensity up. I'm usually into my first orgasm in three or four minutes."

"Your first orgasm?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "You mean you have more than one?"

"Haven't you ever had multiple orgasms?" Kate asked incredulously. I shook my head no. "Well then you were right to lose Victor. He wasn't doing his job. Here, give it a try," she said as she tried to hand me the rabbit. I tried to block her with my hands but she forced it on me.

"Kate, I really don't know if I can do this," I said as I touched the silicone toy, becoming familiar with its shape. "I've never been with a girl."

"And you won't be here. This isn't some lesbian thing. This is two hetero women getting themselves off. We just happen to be on the same couch."

"You are going to play too?" I asked, a little taken aback. "What, are we going to take turns with the vibrator?"

"Nope. I can't wait. I need to cum. I'm going to be over here jilling myself off while you get to know Mr. Purple. I didn't drop my pants just to sit here."

We locked eyes for a moment, and then Kate lay back down on her end of the couch and opened her legs again. She casually dropped a hand to her pussy and began to slowly trace her finger up and down her slit, emitting a small cooing sound as she did. "Come on Ally, get with the program," Kate said.

I closed my eyes. My inhibitions were deadened by the wine, and my clit was screaming for attention. I got comfortable on my end of the couch and slowly spread my thighs. The rabbit was about six inches long. It was a little longer than Victor's penis, and a bit thicker, but nothing intimidating.

I fiddled with the vibrator controls until I got it turned on. I started with a slow, constant buzz and cautiously moved the tip of the vibe near my clitoris. "Unnnnnggghhh, oh, my, god," I groaned as the vibe made contact. I pushed it harder onto the nerve bundle and turned up the intensity. My eyes were shut and I had almost completely forgotten about Kate. I started to saw the vibrator across my clitoris. I couldn't believe the pleasure I was feeling. It had only been a minute or two, but I could already feel a long awaited orgasm building. Before I knew it, I had started to go over the edge.

"Kate, I'm going to cummmmmmmmm," I moaned as my eyes flew open. I looked to the other end of the couch and could see she was plunging two fingers of one hand in and out of her cunt while assaulting her clit with two fingers of her other hand. Her mouth was open and with some effort she nodded at me.

"After. . . you. . . cum . . . put it . . . inside you . . . . and keep . . . going!," she stammered.

I turned the intensity to high and rubbed the vibe frantically on my clit. I instantly exploded. My legs were quivering uncontrollably and my shoulders involuntarily hunched forward. "Mmmmmmph, cummmminggg!," I almost screamed. I looked over at Kate.

"Aaaaghhhhhh," she gasped as she arched her hips off the couch. Her eyes were shut tight and she was obviously orgasming. The waves of my first orgasm started to recede, and not wanting to disappoint Kate, I took the rabbit and slowly jammed it into my pussy until it was fully embedded and the vibrating ears were pushed firmly against my clit. The intensity was still on high, and the feeling of being fully penetrated while the ears diddled my swollen clitoris was incredible. It had only been five minutes since I first turned the vibrator on, but a second orgasm was inevitable.

With one hand I held the vibrator firmly planted in my cunt. With the other hand I positioned the external vibrator between my pussy lips, and the ears on my clit. I drew my knees back so that I was fully exposing myself to Kate, who was now watching in a state of post-orgasmic bliss. One hand was fondling her breast and the other absently playing with her labia. I could see her juices running down from her vaginal opening to her anus. She looked beautiful.

"Going to get that multiple?" Kate asked conspiratorially. "Tell me when you are going to cum."

I could only nod. I was right on the edge, but I was almost overstimulated and couldn't quite get there. I looked Kate in the eyes and started to thrust the vibrator in and out of my pussy. I felt naughty, and obscene, and perverted. Frantic to get to a second orgasm while my best friend watched, I pushed the rabbit back all the way in again and held it there, and I was immediately past the point of no return. As the spasms started to overtake my cunt, I started rocking back and forth on the vibrator like I was fucking it.

"Cummmmmming agggaiiin," I whimpered as climax hit. My toes actually curled I came so hard. "Unhh, uhh, uhhnnnh," I moaned as I fell back onto the couch pillows. I struggled to pull the vibrator from my tunnel and dropped it, still buzzing, on the floor, and collapsed, gasping for air.

"I'd take a turn with that thing, but my orgasm was the biggest I've had in quite some time," Kate said. "I'm spent. But I'd be happy for you to go for another. You know they say good things come in threes."

"No, I'm good. I'm a little overwhelmed about what just happened. I'm glad it happened, really I am, but I need to get my head around it. It's late. Let's turn in so we can get a reasonably early start tomorrow."

"Fine by me," Kate said. "But I'm not going to bed without a hug." She stood up and pulled me up off the couch and put her arms around me. It was weird standing there, naked from the waist down, privates soaked with sex juices, hugging my best friend who was in a similar state. But it felt right.

"Sure you don't want to take Mr. Purple to bed?" Kate asked, smiling. "From what I saw, you seem to have changed your mind about vibrators."

"Maybe tomorrow night," I replied laughing. "After our talk, I think I'm going to reexamine a lot of things. Come on, I'll show you the spare room."

After I got Kate settled, I headed to my own room. My head was spinning, and I was still highly aroused. I couldn't come to grips with the fact that I had just masturbated in front of someone else. With a vibrator no less. And I had watched my best childhood buddy jill herself off while I was doing it. It was the first time I had pushed an object into my own vagina. Recalling Kate's self-ministrations, I was intrigued by her technique of pumping her fingers into her cunt. I could feel myself getting wet again, and I couldn't help myself. I lowered both hands to between my legs.

I started by scooping some of the moisture from between my pussy lips and applying it to my clit, which was super sensitive after the episode on the couch. It was already extended out of its hood, and I wasted no time in beginning to rub it. I'd never cum more than once in a day, and here I was setting off in search of my third orgasm in a little more than an hour. My sexual excitement picked up almost from where I left off with Kate, and tentatively at first, I inserted two fingers into my tunnel.

"Fuuuuucccckkkk," I moaned quietly as I pushed my fingers all the way in. I withdrew them and pushed them in again. Leaving them in my cunt, I twisted them around, experiencing the sensations and exploring my inner walls, all the while flicking and pinching my clit. I removed my fingers, pulled my knees up further and wrapped my hand around my leg to allow my fingers to penetrate deeper inside me. This time when I put them in, I grazed against an area on the front wall of my vagina that was especially pleasurable.

I had read about a woman's G spot in various erotic stories, and I knew instantly that I had discovered mine. I hooked my fingers more aggressively into that sensitive part and concentrated on short, aggressive strokes in and out. I picked up the pace of my clitoral activities, and in a very short time I knew I was on my way to a powerful climax. It was overwhelming when it hit. My pussy was dripping and I could feel my vagina eagerly try to grasp my fingers. I threw my head back into the pillow and felt my whole body quake. Little mewls of ecstasy escaped my lips as the energy of a self-induced orgasm once again spread from between my thighs. As I came down from the plateau, my muscles unwound and I sprawled on the bed. I realized I'd forgotten a towel, so there was a large wet spot on the sheets. I didn't care. I moved to the side of the bed and descended into a deep slumber that was filled with erotic dreams.

12