Opening Up: Further

Story Info
Katie tries to adjust to her new feelings.
2.3k words
4.42
15.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard distant stomping. A sound that only registered as dull thudding to her barely conscious mind.

Katie's eyes opened heavily, her vision blurry from sleep and unfocused.

She sat up, rubbing her eyes and trying to clear the cobwebs from her head. Samantha was still sleeping soundly on her stomach, tangled up in her blanket.

Katie looked down at her half naked form, remembering the night before. What had started as a chill night watching a movie with her best friend had turned into the both of them furiously masturbating next to each other.

"Holy shit. Dide I seriously do that last night?" Katie whispered to herself. "What the hell was I thinking? Shit. Shit. Shit."

She quickly tugged her shorts. She felt a quick pounding within her chest and found herself racing through last nights events.

What the hell was I thinking, she thought. How could things have gotten so out of hand? Sure, Sam was her best friend, but this might have been too far for even their friendship. But damn, it felt good.

The stomping upstairs resumed and Katie heard the basement door open and a burst of light poured down the steps.

"Kaaatieee! Mom says she has breakfast almost ready! You and Sammy should come up!" hollered her little sister, Claire.

Sam popped up startled, presumably from the 9 year old's shouting. She looked around, confused and very groggy from the abrupt wake up call.

"What in the sweet fuck are we being yelled at for?" Sam grumbled.

"Breakfast will be ready in a few," Katie responded awkardly.

Sam fumbled for her own shorts and pulled them on. She definitely didn't want Claire coming down to her bare ass. It was too early for this.

Both girls stumbled their way up the steps and to the kitchen to find Mrs. Tyler working at the stove still dressed in her typical sleepwear. The smell made Sam's stomach grumble.

"Morning!" cried Claire cheerily as she rushed to hug Sam.

"Good morning little lady," replied Sam, trying to sound more cheerful and awake. "How was your movie date with your mom?"

"Good! I want to see it again. It was the best ever!"

Before Sam could respond, Mrs. Tyler chimed in.

"Did you guys have a good time last night? You slept in long enough. Another all nighter I'm guessing."

Sam and Katie both glanced at each other, Katie quickly averting her eyes and sitting down at the kitchen table. That was a little strange, thought Sam.

"No, we ended up passing out pretty early. I think we were a little exhausted, " Sam replied with a slight grin.

Mrs. Tyler handed off plates stacked with eggs, bacon, and toast and everyone dug in. All except for Katie who just picked at her food, only taking the occasional bite.

Things had gotten a little crazier than expected for sure, but Sam thought they'd both enjoyed themselves well enough. It's not like they'd done something wrong. If anything, they had shared an intimate moment that would only further strengthen their friendship.

Did I push her too far, thought Sam.

"So what did you two do all night?" questioned Mrs. Tyler.

"Oh nothing exciting. Just watched a few movies and took it easy," Sam lied.

"You seem more quiet than usual, Katie. Is something wrong?" asked her mom.

Katie took in a short breath. "I'm fine," she responded curtly. "I just didn't sleep well. Stress from school is killing me."

"Oh. Well maybe you should both take a break today and hit the books again tomorrow. Go shopping or something. You gotta cut loose sometimes."

If only she knew how much they had cut loose last night, Katie thought.

"I actually have to make my way home by noon. My brother's birthday is today and my parents will kill me if I don't show," Sam explained.

"Yeah, I've got way too much to do for school. I take a break and I'll be up all night typing essays on the human psyche," said Katie with a groan.

"Aww, I thought you guys would hang out with me today," Claire said with a huff.

"I'm sorry hon, I thought so too, but I my brother will be really sad if I don't see him."

"Okayyy," Claire answered saddly.

They all finished eating and the girls headed downstairs to clean up.

"Is everything okay? You seem really put off," said Sam.

"I'm fine," Kate responded.

"That's bullshit. If something is wrong or bothering you about last night, just say it."

"I don't know what to think, okay!"

"We didn't do anything wrong, Katie. It's a normal thing to do."

'With another person right there finger banging herself right along with you?" shot back Katie with a glare that was equally questioning and angry.

"Listen, things went a little farther than I expected, I'll admit. But it doesn't change the fact that we both enjoyed it. We didn't break any laws, we just happened to get off in the same room."

Sam left out the fact that masturbating next to Katie had made the whole situation much more erotic than her usual solo sessions. Best to leave that out.

Katie was tired, confused, and for some reason, guilty. Everything Sam said made some sense, but she still felt like a line had been crossed.

Silence ensued.

Sam thought it might be best to give her friend some space, so she changed and gathered her things to leave. She paused at the bottom of the staircase.

"I'm sorry if I pushed you too far, but I want you to know that I had fun."

Katie nodded and plopped down on the couch. Too emotionally exhausted to do anything else.

The rest of the weekend passed in a blur for Katie. She'd buried herself in her schoolwork and tried her best not to think about Friday night. Katie found herself drifting through the hallways of Stratton Community College the following Monday, still bewildered and sorting out her feelings. On the one hand, what they'd done felt wrong, but on the other, it felt so damn good.

Katie was so distracted that she failed to notice the "wet floor" sign on the hallway floor.

She felt her feet slip out from beneath her as she plummeted to the floor, landing hard on her ass.

The hallway erupted in laughter.

"Hey nice moves there Trunks!" called Kyle Morris.

Trunks was his very stupid and childish nickname he'd given her in reference to her loose fitting t-shirts she often wore. Idiot. He could have at least come up with something clever.

"Need a hand?"

Katie looked up to find a man towering over her with his hand extended out to her. He had a slight grin on his face, but his deep set brown eyes showed concern.

"Um, thanks," she replied as he helped her up.

"No prob," her helper began before being interrupted by Kyle and his goons.

"You seriously gonna talk to this bitch? You really need to get some better taste, Brian."

"Fuck you Kyle! Katie yelled before storming off to her class.

She made it to her psychology class without further incident and found a seat. What a shitty way to start the week, Katie thought.

Her professor walked into the room ten minutes late and began a lecture on human sexuality. How fucking coincidental, she thought.

The professor began, "The essence of human sexuality is the manner in which we express ourselves sexually. Both physically and emotionally. Whether it's through sex, masturbation, fantasies..."

Could this guy read her fucking mind, she thought.

Katie found herself herself drifting throughout the day, often thinking about her recent experience, what her professor had said during his lecture, and her own shifting opinions.

She only had two classes that morning, so after leaving her physics lab she husseled to her car and headed home. All she wanted to do was get home, finish whatever homework she had, and turn her mind off for awhile.

She came home to an empty house and immediately ran up to her room to get her work out of the way.

Halfway through her psych worksheet, Katie's phone chirped. It was a text from Sam.

"Hey, how are ya feeling?" Sam texted.

Katie considered not answering, but thought it better to try and talk it through.

"I honestly don't know. I'm struggling with what happened. Seems incredibly stupid to struggle with this shit," Katie replied.

"It's not stupid. It all happened really fast without any time to really process things. I just don't want this hurting our friendship or you. I just thought opening you up to masturbation might help you control all the stress you've been under."

Katie knew Sam cared about her and had only pressed her to do anything because she thought it would help.

"Did you enjoy it at least?" Sam messaged when Katie didn't respond after a few minutes.

"I mean, it felt good. I just feel like I did something wrong. I can't imagine what, but that's the feeling I have," Katie responded back.

"That's actually a really normal feeling. Or so I've been told," assured Sam.

"Ugh. The more we talk about it, the dumber I sound."

"Don't think too much, Katie. Just do what you feel is right."

Katie took a deep breath.

Fuck it.

"Hey, I'll call you later. I think I need to get back to work," Katie texted before dropping her phone on her desk.

Katie knew what was right.

She looked in the mirror hanging on her closet door and stared into her own eyes, steeling herself. She took another deep breath and grabbed the hem of her shirt, pulling it up and over her head. She gently ran her hand down from her collarbone to her stomach, tickling herself with feather light touches.

Goosebumps began to spread across her shoulders and arms and the tingle she recognized from a few nights ago returned to her body. She embraced it and continued gently tickling her body and lighty brushing her finger over her boobs until her nipples were pressing hard into the fabric.

Katie reached for her bra clasp and let her bra drop from her body. Her round, perky tits came into full view with her diamond hard pink nipples standing out proundly from her darker areola. She moved to massage both her tits, slowly kneadimg them and rubbing her thumbs over her achingly sensitive nubs.

She moved her hands down to her butt and turned so it was visible in the mirror. She squeezed her firm ass before unbuttoning her jeans and sliding them down her legs. She slowly spun in the mirror, admiring her body.

"You're more beautiful than you think," she told herself allowed.

Katie sat on her bed and shifted back. She slid her lacy blue panties off and exposed herself completely. She was still facing her mirror and had full view of her pussy when she leaned back onto her elbow and spread her legs. She could see her glistening outer folds and the short, well trimmed mound of pubic hair covering her.

She started rubbing two fingers along her wet pussy lips, massaging them firmly. Her fingers were lathered in her juices and the tart smell filled her room. It sent a shiver down her spine which added to the warmth once again spreading from her core. Katie felt tingles stretch down to her toes and reverberate up to her shoulders and through to her fingertips as she shifted attention to her clit.

It was like lightning!

"Ohhhhh," she moaned softly.

Katie rubbed in a circular motion on her clit and used her free hand to squeeze and twist her swollen nipple. It was so sensitive that she cried out from the pressure. She twisted again, harder this time.

'Ohhh fuck!"

Her paced quickened. Her back arched from the building pressure in her pussy and she opened her legs wider to grant her fingers better access to her aching pussy. Katie pushed harder on her nub and massaged it relentlessly.

Katie pushed two fingers into her sopping pussy and searched for her g-spot. Finding the rough patch inside her with the "come hither" motion of her fingers. She felt a surge of hot pleasure course through her body. Her eyes rolled back and she let out a long and loud moan of pleasure.

She continued finger fucking herself, pulling and twisting her nipples as she thrashed on her bed as a short orgasm rolled over her. Katie didn't want this to end.

She reached out for her pillow and jammed it between her legs. She brought herself to her knees and started rocking her hips on her fluffy pillow.

The smooth fabric of the pillow case sliding over her clit was an altogether new feeling. The energy building up within her was immense and Katie felt as though she were tipping over the highest drop of a roller-coaster. She felt out of her body, only feeling her pulsing pussy, beating heart, and the adrenaline flowing to her head.

Ohh fuck. Ohhhhh...fuuuck!"

Her legs clamped hard around the pillow as she screamed. Her core muscles all clenched and her back arched again. It was uncontrollable bliss. Katie fell to the side as another orgasm wracked her body. Her pussy quivered and her toes curled. It felt surreal. Like she was in a very intense dream that she never wanted to wake up from.

She pulled the pillow out from its position, eliciting yet another moan from the gentle contact with her sensitive clit. Her pillow was drenched with her juices.

Katie looked in her mirror once more to see herself shining with a layer of sweat and her thick brunette hair plastered to her forehead.

"This gets better every time," she panted.