Ally, Iris and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bisondkj
Bisondkj
61 Followers

"My god, what was that Iris? I've never cum so hard. I thought for a minute I was going to pass out."

"Inspiration," Iris said. "We have an audience. I think it turned you on or at least turned up the volume on your orgasm. I thought you might suffocate me."

They both turned to me. I made eye contact with each of them then looked down at the bulge in my shorts. I pulled down the zipper and freed my cock, while they watched.

"You want to fuck us, Simon? You must want to after watching that. I don't know about Ally, but I'll let you fuck me. You can't cum inside me though, no birth control. Promise you won't cum in me."

"Stay right where you are," I said, with your head between Ally's thighs. I stood and stripped out of my shorts. Crossing the patio to Iris, I grabbed a cushion and dropped it on the deck behind her. I maneuvered it under her knees and knelt on it behind her. "Go on," I told her. Let me watch you eat some more pussy."

Iris went back to work more gently on Ally and I scooted forward until my cock was at the entrance of the brunette's cunt. I rubbed the tip over her lips to lubricate myself, then pushed a couple of inches of cock into that wonderful tight pussy. I reached around and beneath Iris to cup her spectacular tits in my hands as I pushed the rest of my cock into her a little at a time. She squirmed and wriggled her ass as I hit bottom. "You like cock too don't you little one?"

"Yes," she moaned into her lover's pussy.

"I'm just going to hold it still inside you. If either of us moves too much, I won't be able to keep that promise."

I caressed Iris's back with the tips of my fingers, making little tickling motions up and down her spine from her tail bone to her shoulders, then back down around over her tits and stomach, then back to the cheeks of her tight little ass. She shuddered and tightened down on my dick with her pussy. I had to caution her against making me come.

"Oh, Ally, you should feel what he's doing to me. It's unbelievably sexy. I want him to do it to you too. Can Simon fuck you? Simon, will you do this to Ally with your cock in her?"

I didn't hear Ally's answer but I felt Iris move forward to free herself from my cock. I soon found myself kneeling behind the petite blonde, her ass in the air, waiting for her turn with my dick. Before entering her, I pushed her head down into Iris's pussy, watching while she began licking and kissing her partner. Once she got Iris going, I began caressing Ally the way I had been doing with with Iris and when I felt my gentle massage had her relaxed, I pressed the head of my cock to her entrance and pushed slowly into the tightest little pussy I'd ever experienced. She lifted her head momentarily to look back at me. Her face was smeared with the juices of Iris's cunt. She returned her attention to Iris and I stroked a few times in and out of her sopping puss. Ally groaned on each inward thrust of my cock. I had to stop to avoid cumming.

Once again I had to caution a young woman not to move. All the way in, I held still and continued caressing and tickling the lithe, young body. She too, squirmed and shook as I touched sensitive nerves. I had to give her a hard swat on a tight ass cheek at one point to remind her to hold still. By this time Ally had Iris in the throes of orgasm and the sounds of her moans and whimpers brought me so close to coming that I had to withdraw. I rested a minute as I watched Ally finish Iris then slid myself back into the heat of of Ally's body, reached around and under her to touch her clit. She soon went off as well.

I was positively aching with desire. The girls switched places again, Ally to sit and come down from her climax, Iris, now standing behind me. I presented my cock to Ally, not sure what she'd be willing to do with it. She took the head between her lips.

"Cum on her tits, Simon. I want to lick it off." It was Iris behind me, reaching around, to squeeze and stroke the shaft of my cock while Ally was sucked the tip. Her instruction came in the nick of time, as I was just beginning to feel that stirring in my balls. I put my hand over Iris's, gave a loud moan and let loose over Ally's chest, the first spurt coating her turquoise necklace and throat, the rest draining across her tits and puffy, young nipples.

That's where we came into this story. In the aftermath, the girls told me they had planned this while they were out at dinner. They also told they might be willing to do this again, or some variation of it, as long as I made them a promise that I would start looking for a girlfriend.

Bisondkj
Bisondkj
61 Followers
12