All Comments on 'Ally Volunteers for a Medical Study'

by Haibane42

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ally volunteers

That was awesome! Looking forward to the next chapter.

TallinTallinover 5 years ago

Really hope that either there is more or that the author writes more stories.

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Embareassing

Good girls don't, but you do. Your in good company with Jennifer going all in.

Maybe you should consider sales your very persuasive.

`*~*`

HamsterHamsterover 5 years ago
Welcome to Lit

Very good effort for a first submission. I am looking forward to reading about the exploits of Ally and her soon-to-be-friend Jennifer.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Definitely need some licking in the next chapter.

good__girlgood__girlover 5 years ago

This is super hot. I look forward to more!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
very good

however, does it only work on women? what about the doc's dick? it would drive a man crazy, women can cum many times us poor men only have a few shots in us and we'er done

HardBenHardBenover 5 years ago
GREAT

Most enjoyable and exciting story. Would love to try that cream out....ha ha

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
This story demands a sequel

I want to know what happens during Week 2 of this medical study. Also, I'd like to know the name of this wonderful gel that makes a young woman beg for sex after it's been applied to her most sensitive spots.

Great story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Application

A woman could just as easily applied the cream to her woman parts!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Round 2

That was great you should do a round two!!!

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 4 years ago
Dr Freud asked: What does woman want? Ally has the Answer

Meet Ally. Her roommates bolted. She must make the rent. The university has an experiment, a study of female sensitivity during sex. The pay is tempting.

At some point, folk wisdom posits, that the over - stimulated body of the male will override the brain. Given the opportunity, the male will engage in a sexual act. .Sex itself is all that is needed to prompt the man.

What does woman want? Men were asking that question long before Dr Freud wrote it down. What motivates women?

Ally has the answer. The answer is money. She must make the rent. Stimulated to the point that she engages the examining physician in a sexual act that she might not have really wanted, Ally facing the giggles of the attending nurses, boldly signs up for a second stage in the experiment.

roveroneroveroneabout 3 years ago

And they both get PAID for this-?!?

Not the first F/med story I've read...very hot...agree with Private needs a sequel but, alas, doesn't seem likely.

sammy_808sammy_808about 3 years ago

it's a shame there's no more to this story. i'd love to know what Jennifer and Ally get up to during the phase 2 trials.

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 month ago

Now that was hot !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous