Ally's Abduction and Training Ch. 01

Story Info
Independent Ally is taken.
3.3k words
4.3
32.5k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minoda
minoda
126 Followers

I leaned against the cool façade of the skyscraper. How long had it been since the glass gleamed with light, and the whole city lighting the sky so that you couldn't see the stars? Not so long as it felt. My breathing is slow and controlled. Even now, following the breath, the slight bite from the chill spring air is noticeable as the days warmed and softened with moisture.

As her red hair whipped to the side, and her light green eyes passed over me, I knew she wouldn't see me as she checked her surroundings before entering the building. I knew from experience that my stillness would make me nearly invisible to my prey.

This building would have a generator to supply the building with electricity. Expensive and challenging to keep running, only the barest necessities would be powered. The gang holding this building wasn't the most powerful, but they were organized and careful.

My target had been busy. She'd found something of value that many of these men with some power wanted, and she created for herself some sliver of control in a world where there was little left to be had. She'd operated independently, never getting entangled with a clan that had too much reach. She'd proven herself to be very skilled and adept. She was in high demand. The way her slim, athletic, petite body moved drew my eye and radiated unmistakable sexual energy.

She was captivating and arousing, and soon I'd make her mine.

She began to regain consciousness, strung up in the building I'd claimed as my own. An old brick apartment building that never got much attention. It was easy to keep secure and not overly difficult to heat when needed.

The apartment building was mostly full now as I'd taken my own sliver of control within the city. The twelve stories of apartments populated with my people. Men and women bound to me by loyal bond.

I inspected her closely. Fair skin catching the flickering light from the candles, there were red marks on her neck and breasts that had just begun to purple. I trace my fingers along the line of her chin. Then down to her neck, circling the mark where a man has just recently been biting her with vigor. Down her shoulder, along her collar bone, and broad circles around her breasts.

Again, more marks. She'd had a rough night, and my mind wandered from the present, a rare deviation, imagining her sexy body clutched tight and his teeth biting into her skin. I could feel my own excitement rising. My finger traced slowly down past her navel, then over a tightly trimmed patch of strawberry hair.

Between the folds of her labia was a distinct glistening, more dripping down the inside of her thigh. An unconscious moan escaped her soft red lips, as my finger ever so gently brushed up the inside of her thigh, the smell of sex beginning to thicken in the air.

Her eyes fluttered, and I watched her reactions intently. Her arms were over her head, rope binding her wrists and dangling her from a hook in the ceiling. Her toes were just barely off the old wooden floor. It was only a split second before she began to struggle.

She twisted. She tried kicking with her ankles bound together.

She screamed. I smiled.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Sir, to you."

She spit. I chuckled.

"Such a dirty mouth, and from what I hear so very skilled."

"Is that what you want? Use me or let me please you and then let me go, dammit!"

"You're mine now."

"You won't have my mind."

I looked at her with my piercing blue eyes. I'd heard they were intimidating before, intense. Eyeing her with amusement, enjoying her challenge.

"We'll see. I've heard that before. Either way, I'll have use of you."

Her eyes locked to mine, unwavering as I reached down to her thigh and scooped semen from her earlier activities onto my finger and slowly brought it to my lips. Sucking it into my mouth, I savored the sweet and savory mix of this man's semen. "You've been quite a busy woman. From now on, you'll answer to your name, Kitty."

"My name is Ally!"

"Be good, Kitty, and you'll find I can be kind, caring and fair ..."

"Do your fucking worst, you animal. Trust me, it will be nothing new."

"No doubt you've experienced abuse; to have survived as you have, you've proven yourself strong and intelligent. I don't expect you to surrender easily -- besides that wouldn't be very fun now, would it?" My voice is soft and my eyes are hungry, pulling my thoughts back to the moment as they'd begun to wander to the sounds of the screams she'd soon be making and demands to stop.

"Kitty?"

No response.

I grabbed a leather flogger from the wall, the tassels thin and long, the weight of it satisfying in my hand. It whistled in the air before the multitude of leather ends whipped against her pale ass. To her credit, she didn't give me the satisfaction of hearing her call out in pain.

I reached for her ass and gently caressed it, and moved my finger lightly across the folds of her still wet labia.

"Kitty?"

No response.

Again, I hit her with the flogger, and again. Her body sways with the impact, the leather cracking against her soft, fair flesh. Red marks quickly become visible. I repeated the whipping three more times before sliding my finger deeper inside her, noticing evidence of her arousal growing.

I chuckled, "Does Kitty need pain to experience real satisfaction? You're mine, and I'll learn all of you."

I whipped her with the flogger at a furious pace, around and around, this time eliciting a moan.

"Stop! Just fuck me and get it over with already. You can have me, I won't struggle."

"We've only made two rules, Kitty. You'll address me as Sir, and you'll answer to Kitty. When you start following the rules, you'll be rewarded."

"I won't call you Sir! Do whatever you want, but you'll get no respect from me!"

I smiled dangerously and moved closer, gripping the sides of her neck in my powerful hands. My eyes locked on hers, my other hand ever so gently caressing the sensitive nub and the top of her wet recently fucked folds. Her face changed from pale white to red, then began to darken. Just as her eyes began to droop, I released the pressure.

Her wetness was heavier, thicker. I brought my glistening finger to her lips, "You can't hide the way your body responds to me, Kitty."

"You depraved monster!"

"Your body tells me that monsters arouse you, Kitty," my voice is gentle and amused. I glide my fingertips ever so gently over her soft flesh, carefully avoiding the most erogenous and sensitive spots. She squirms from my touch, which only fuels my interest.

I lifted her small frame off the hook easily and she resumed struggling. Her body twisting, kicking and squirming hard. She challenges me to keep her in my grip, and I smile. It had been too long since I'd taken a woman with so much vigor.

Within a few long strides, I reach a raised wooden table adorned with holes at the periphery. I pin her down, straddling her and using my weight to control her, while I fasten her restrained wrists and ankles to the board with more rough rope. The rope encircles her wrists and ankles, already showing red marks that are worsening with her struggles.

Defeated. I see a lone tear escape her eye and trickle down the side of her face.

"Kitty, do you see now that this will not be over soon? It will be what you make of it, but I assure you that in surrender, you will find a new peace."

"I will not!"

I leaned down and kissed her left eye, the salty tear and the taste of her lingering on my tongue as I continued to kiss her gently, lovingly down her neck. And then across her collar bone, circling her breasts as my kisses grew harder and the circles smaller.

Reaching her left nipple, I suck it into my wet mouth hard, flicking it with my tongue against my teeth.

"Stop trying to make me enjoy this and just use me! What is wrong with you!?" She was screaming now, her composure completely gone with the feeling of hopelessness in her restrained state settling in.

I repeat with her right breast, this time licking and biting. Savoring the feeling of her flesh in my mouth, I could feel my heart rate increasing and my blood heating with desire. Keeping my breath steady and remaining in the moment, I do not rush to enjoy my own satisfaction.

Traveling down, I leave a trail of glistening saliva on her belly. I moved my mouth to the inside of her thigh, just above her knee. To show that she hadn't lost all her spunk, she swung her knee towards my face. I catch it just in time.

Taking out more rope, I spread her thighs and restrain them against the board, crushing one more hope, one more sliver of freedom.

I slowly work my way up her thigh, biting harder, kissing softly, sometimes gentler with my teeth then sucking and lingering until I was sure to leave a mark.

Then, finally, I slip my tongue between the folds of her lips. The pungent smell of her arousal and the cum from being fucked not long before filled my nostrils. My tongue found her clit, and I ever so gently and softly licked it. Enough to make her squirm, not enough to make her cum.

"What is wrong with you? Don't you know I'm still full of cum?"

I kept licking.

"Why don't you just fuck me? That's what men always want."

I could hear a huskier need in her voice now. I sped up the pace, still using a gentle pressure.

A moan escaped her lips, and her hips raised. Then, I added harder pressure, and she started squirming again, but this time it was from being lost in pleasure. I paused.

"Kitty?"

"Yes?"

"That's a good girl. You're learning, but you forgot to say Sir," I slap her open handed. The change was a shock.

I resume licking her, slow, gentle while her need grows more. I reach up and twist her nipple hard. She squirms as though to avoid my hand and encourage my tongue.

"Kitty?"

"Yes, Sir." I knew it wasn't real surrender, but even faking it was a start. She would learn.

"That's a good girl. You've earned your reward Kitty."

Now I flicked furiously, sucking her clit into my mouth until her hips were bucking and her thighs squeezed against the restraints in pleasure. I kept going until I could tell the sensitivity was too much.

"Please stop."

I didn't.

"Please, I came, stop that's too much."

I didn't.

"Please, Sir ..." she begged.

I stopped, naked now, my arousal unhidden and straddled her face. "Kitty will be good and please me now."

I pushed my cock into her mouth, and she did not struggle. I was watching for a sneaking response so when she tried to clench her jaw quickly I was ready. Her teeth only lightly graze my hard shaft. I slapped her hard, and then gripped her neck again.

"That was bad Kitty, but not unexpected."

I choke off the blood flow at the sides of her neck, watching her face grow dark, her muscles slackening as her consciousness comes right to the edge of slipping away.

I slapped her again, and as much as I wanted to make her gag on my cock, I wasn't willing to risk the threat just yet. Instead I slammed myself inside her pussy still lubricated with another man's cum, and her own arousal.

I continued to choke her, and released just as she'd begin losing consciousness while biting into her neck and gripping her body tight to mine. My hard rod pistoning in and out of her, filling her and feeling her surrounding and gripping me. The warmth and wetness bringing me pleasure. I could hear the sounds of impact from my abdomen slamming against hers with each rapid thrust.

My groans of pleasure reverberated in the small room. A moan escaped from Kitty, too, and when I looked at her beautiful face, I could see it was genuine. As hard as she'd fought it, she couldn't deny how her body reacted.

I stopped. The look of surprise was painted across her face. Still lodged inside her, my weight pressing on her, looking at her with a primal intensity I asked, "Did you want me to stop?" I chuckled.

"Yes, are you done?"

I replied with a slap before adjusting the restraints to push her face down flat on the board. Taking my hand back over my head, I brought it down with full force of my lean muscled arm onto her ass. A yelp escaped her dirty, yet apparently skilled mouth. I repeated the motion, followed by a gentle brushing of my fingertips across her firm rounded ass.

Taking another moment, my hungry eyes devoured her body, stretched prone before me. Fit and petite, certainly not delicate, there was a hardness to her body just under the soft fair skin that reflected her inner self.

The curve of her ass dimpled the way it does when the leg and glutes are fortified with exemplary muscular strength. Where her ass rolled down into her back ripples like those from a not quite hidden undercurrent of a fast flowing river were frozen in place in this moment of stillness. The ridges between her shoulder blades making a shallow canyon, her red hair feeling its way through like early rays of dawn peeking through.

I ran my fingertips with the lightest of touches, just barely hovering and grazing her soft, smooth skin. I followed the grooves of her back and legs. Her fair, soft skin was far from unblemished. There was some old scarring, nearly invisible but present to the touch. Some are remnants of serious flogging and burns with patterns of a thick liquid. Some appear more recent made in the past days, I see purpled bruises from being grabbed and slapped. Still more fresh from today, red and just now beginning to purple.

My member is still rigid from arousal, pumping hard through my system. I gripped her hair hard with my left hand, the other finding the folds between her legs. Her dampness made my fingers slick, I pushed deeper in and curled them back and down. Starting slowly, I picked up the pace until I noticed her squirm ever so slightly to meet my shallow thrusts.

In a swift motion, I slid into her, from this angle reaching a new depth within her wet tight pussy. Holding steady deep inside her I held my right hand in front of her nose.

"Kitty, you dirty slut. You can't hide how much you enjoy having men use your body for their pleasure. You may have learned to use that as a tool, and in giving your body to them gained your own control and power, but you're mine now. You're part of my clan now, and now when men use your body, you'll be supporting us."

I pulled my hips back before plunging hard into her.

"Now lick my fingers clean. I want you to taste how your body responds to me and what a whore you've already been."

Kitty did not hesitate to comply. Her soft mouth sucking my fingers into her mouth. Her wet tongue sliding along them, licking them clean.

"That's a good girl Kitty. I promise, if you're a good girl I'll take good care of you."

I was thrusting, even and deep now. Her body compressing against the board each time my body pounded against her. While pulling her hair harder, I leaned close where my hot breath touched her neck and ears, groaning with pleasure.

I pulled out and leaned down, snaking my wet tongue into her puckered back door. When the unmistakable taste of thick, salty semen oozed onto my tongue, I was not surprised. She'd been used everywhere. That knowledge served to heat my blood even more.

Lifting my head, I placed the tip of my cock at her slick and well lubed asshole. I pushed in just the bulbous end, shallowly moving it in and out. Edging just a little deeper after every few thrusts once her tight back door loosened just a little.

"You've been a busy whore, haven't you? How many men used you for their pleasure today?"

I was penetrating her deep now, not quite the entire length, but just about. Finally, I felt my balls slap against her, my cock buried in her ass. I locked my teeth onto her neck, sucking as I knew I'd mark her. I thrusted harder. My pace quickened.

"Sir, no more please?" I heard her voice plead, her soft tones encouraging me rather than slowing me. Her resistance was worn down.

I was getting closer. Perspiration was forming on my smooth head from the furious effort. Pushing in and pulling out, keeping the head inside her slutty, well fucked asshole. Thrusting hard, feeling her tight hole.

She was alternating moans of mixed pain and pleasure. Her futile struggles continued, only antagonizing me and heating my blood with primal passions. My calm center broke away.

My cock thrust deep and hard and I could feel her asshole gripping my tightly.

"Kitty, you're mine! I own your body. I'll use you however I want. You're ass feels so good. Such a dirty whore, aren't you? All lubed up with cum."

My chest was rising and falling as I took deep breaths. With my heart pounding used my hips to keep my furious pace penetrating Kitty's tight used asshole.

"No one becomes such a successful whore without enjoying it. I heard of your reputation and then I watched you. I've seen how busy you've been. I've seen your face when you're alone, a look mixed with pleasure and satisfaction. Now I've finally had the pleasure of experiencing you..." I moaned with pleasure putting an exclamation on just how good it felt to use her tight ass.

I spanked her hard and fast with my open hand. My thrusts continued, as my full length drew back and pounded deep. I felt pressure building down deep.

"Please .." she cried out, "I can't take anymore."

Hearing her beg like that pushed me to the edge.

Before I came, I pulled out and turned her face towards me, "I'm going to make you pretty, Kitty. You've been a good girl for me," I let loose thick blasts of cum. Each burst shooting and splashing against her face. I came harder and longer than I had in ages. Looking at her glazed with semen, she looked beautiful. I studied her face, her light eyes gleaming with tears not yet shed.

Unfastening her from the board, I lead her from the room and up the narrow stairs to my own bedroom. The other members of the clan knew not to disturb me tonight.

In my room which took up the top floor of the building tucked between larger more prominent buildings, I could see the street below through large windows and the candle light did not advertise the activity within the building.

I was gentle with Kitty now, but she was not so well in my possession as to be left free. I tied her down to my large bed and got in with her. Pulling her close, I whispered to her, "You were a very good girl for me," as my hand ran gently through her hair, "Sleep well tonight, you're mine now."

I held her close, surrounded in my arms as we drifted off to sleep.


minoda
minoda
126 Followers