Ally's Abduction and Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Ally surrenders to Sir.
5k words
4.37
15.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minoda
minoda
126 Followers

He awoke with just the earliest hint of dawn creeping through the window. The quiet movement of the sun's early red-hued rays caught the dry cum on Kitty's pretty face. Her chest rising and falling gently as he enjoyed the view of her perky handful sized breasts. Princess, his rust-colored, pit stirred on his right ready to start the day.

Pulling Kitty tight, he whispered in her ear, "Time to wake up Kitty..."

Her eyes fluttered open and then the realization of her situation slammed into her. She squirmed and thrashed in his firm toned arms.

"Kitty, be good, you're mine now."

"Haven't you already gotten what you wanted? All the other men lose interest once they've finished using me."

Slapping her hard, "We only have two rules Kitty ... which did you forget?"

"Calling you Sir doesn't mean I respect you!"

"Respect is to be earned, for now, you'll call me Sir." Sir's voice remaining cool and soft.

As her struggling subsided he reached for the bedpost grabbing hold of a black leather collar and leash of black rope. When she saw what he was grabbing her eyes went wide. Her renewed struggles proving futile as he pinned her body beneath his, straddling her hips and holding her still bound wrists in his left hand. Sir fastened the collar without too much trouble.

He pulled a warm robe over his shoulders. Pulling Kitty behind him still naked and exposed they climbed the narrow stairs onto the rooftop. It was covered with a glass dome structure and the air was warm and full of mist from the hot flowing bath. The sound of the flowing water over tile, metal, and glass a soothing respite that often brought him calm.

It was a marvel of mechanical engineering that the city's water system functioned mostly as it had before the virus. It was fed via the aqueducts from the upstate watersheds. The natural flow powered by elevation and gravity. Even with the violent order that had taken hold of the city, those that had continued keeping the city's distribution system running were revered and stood out as the one universal authority in the city.

The rest of the city was carved up, block by block often building by building. Such control shifted rapidly. He'd been successful by not reaching too far for power. Building his clan on inciting loyalty and
the strength of their unity.

Inside the air was thick and warm. It loosened the last remnants of sleep from his head. Sir hung his robe on a hook to the left of the door. He led Kitty to a basin next to a drain. Ladling the warm water over her, he began scrubbing her body. Her skin covered in soapy froth. He washed away the crustiness that clung to her skin.

The memory of being taken after satisfying the needs of men just to survive would not wash away so easily. She was quiet and observant. Her bright eyes scanning the enclosure. It was the shape of a haphazard dome. Glass from various sources and different colors had been used, held together at the seams primarily with concrete or rubber molding compound.

He rinsed her body, taking his time to fondle her perky breasts, slide his hand between the cheeks of her firm round ass and between the soft folds of her lips. She squirmed in his hands both from pleasure and attempting to escape.

He knew when she became aware of the others by the pink hue rising in her fair-skinned cheeks.

At the other end of what used to be a roof was a pool about twenty feet long and ten feet wide. Water vapors rose off the surface and curled around the bodies of two people stretched out with their torsos peeking above the surface.

Her green eyes swept quickly taking them both in. Then they moved slower and he could tell she was absorbing the details. To have survived independently for as long as she had she must have been adept at reading hierarchy, relationships, and people. Her expression remained soft, friendly, and eager.

This too he knew must be well-practiced. She studied the minutiae of their company and he observed her reactions. Sir led her into the bath. The hot water edging over his ankles, calves, and thighs as they waded in.

Starting at his right he indicated with an open hand, "Bubbles, this is Kitty. She's one of us now. Though we're still breaking her in, aren't we?"

He turned from the tall, slender blonde and slid a finger over the bruises and marks left on the soft fair skin of her neck, breasts, thighs, and backside.

Bubbles stood and waded slowly through the water as droplets beaded and dripped down her soft subtle curves. Despite the gentleness with which she moved through the water, there was an exuberance and inquisitiveness that radiated from her as she began inspecting Kitty.

"Sir, she looks so tasty and strong-willed. Will you let us play with her?"

"Have you been a good girl, Bubbles?" He said suggestively.

"Sirrrrr ...." Bubbles replied before looking at him and running her tongue slowly and seductively along her red full lips.

"Pleeeeasseee? You're so mean, Sir! You always keep all the new toys to yourself."

Bubbles moved her face as close as she could without touching Kitty, her tongue outstretched with nearly imperceptible distance to Kitty's neck. For her part, Kitty remained rigid, focus wide as she attempted to take in everything.

As Bubbles circled, she added, "We were all once where you are Kitty, taken in against our will, worn down and brought to surrender. Before Sir took me in, I was like you constantly on alert, never safe doing anything I could to survive. In surrender, I found a new freedom and strength in our clan. Now, we're free to leave at any time but I choose to stay."

The man across from her nodded and Sir felt a surge of warmth inside. The love they shared in this group of perverse misfits surviving in a chaotic and dangerous world.

Outstretching his hand towards the tall, dark-haired man with a seemingly chiseled body, "Rex." His lips curled in a darkly mischievous way, while his cock showed signs of stirring.

"Take care of her, feed her, show her around, and make her comfortable. I have some other matters to attend to. You'll have her ready for me this afternoon and all of you will be present."

***

Ally's green eyes followed him feeling the weight of his presence leaving the baths. His strides were confident, movements quietly calm but strong. That tall, lean body didn't ripple with bodybuilder muscles but there was a clear strength and the bands and patches of thick scars demonstrated a very real dangerousness. With him gone the room suddenly felt empty.

There was no sense of relief in the others without him there. They did not relax as she'd expected and witnessed in all the other power structures she'd navigated. The two before her felt safe in his presence, they respected him. While there was an underlying fear there was also a loving trust in how they felt about him.

This all became clearer as she sank into the warm water and they talked about how they'd come to be here. They'd been on their own, they'd suffered and struggled as the government and civilization they'd known had crumbled away as the virus decimated the world. Parents lost mortally or mentally; they had been forced to survive on their own.

He'd singled each out, brought them in, and once they'd surrendered enjoyed a new life.

Her breakfast was a spread that she could never have imagined. Here Ally was a stranger, abducted, enslaved, beaten, and used for pleasure. Yet before her were apples, blueberries, grapes, eggs, potatoes, and leafy greens. She ate like she might never have another meal and in her mind, she knew that was always true.

Ally could feel the other's looks of amusement as they ate as though this were normal.

Maybe in the before days she would have eaten this way occasionally, but never since. Memories of those early days, before she'd run off from her family bubbled up. When her father had first sold her body to be used for pleasure and that way he never looked at her with love again, never again the way a father looks lovingly at his only daughter.

That was a few years ago. She'd learned the value of pleasing men's carnal pleasures. She'd learned harsh lessons about staying with just one too long. She was under no illusions that she would no longer be pleasing men in trade, this food wasn't purchased with money at a grocery after all.

Something felt different here. These two could easily leave at any time and yet they stayed. Their gratitude and respect framed everything they said about him. She tried to hold on to her barriers, but she could feel them cracking and eroding.

They brought her back to the room she'd found herself restrained in the night before and her muscles tightened.

She felt a soft hand on her shoulder, warm breath on her neck, "Kitty, I think you'll want to be a good girl for us now," as Bubbles encouraged her not to resist.

She was willing now to keep seeing where this went. "Now strip off your clothes and kneel here and wait."

She did as she was told. Anxiety building as she waited. Bubbles and Rex stood easily at her sides, eyeing her and continuing to explain that this clan had successfully survived together.

Her mind was having difficulty focusing as it wandered projecting just how he would use her, just what he was to do to her. The sun felt warm and gentle, the high-frequency waves lapping against her skin. Her heart was beating fast, mouth dry, and yet there was an unmistakable tingling between her legs.

How could she possibly feel that way with how he'd kidnapped and abused her? Yet, she'd be lying to herself if she didn't acknowledge it. She'd always used sex for the power it gave her, for the trade. It was an exchange.

Last night might have been the first time she'd felt real pleasure in it and she'd gotten nothing in return. She hadn't even consented.

Time dragged on but the angle of the sun had not started to drop.

And then he was there. He moved quietly through the doorway and the voices of Rex and Bubbles cutoff. He was wearing a robe and a pleasant, happy smile curled on his face. Strongly contrasting the devilish one he'd had toying with her and impressing his will on her the night before.

"I trust these two have taken good care of my kitten?"

His blue eyes looked over her so closely it was as though she could feel his touch on her skin, peering into her mind and inside her.

Taking a seat in a simple wooden chair off to the side, the chair now had the presence of a throne the way his body relaxed and commanded the space.

"Bubbles, you and Rex have been good today. You've shown such restraint today, not playing with my newest fuckdoll."

Bubbles face lit up as she quickly turned to Kitty. "Thank you, Sir."

Rex rumbled, "Of course we know how you enjoy when we put on a good show."

She felt his presence behind her followed by a tugging upward on the collar. "Stand for us," she heard him say huskily. She rose wobbly from kneeling and nervousness about what new delights they'd use her for. His strong hand reached under her arm, up her chest and clamped around the collar.

The pressure kept increasing and while she could still breathe, she could feel the distinct haziness of having the blood flow to her head pinched off. The part of her that had been so full of fight the night before was so quiet and distant.

Strange as it was, she had felt their care, even Sir's. She tried to invite the fight back. Even as she tried to invite that angry, feisty energy she knew she was melting away to surrender. Bathed and fed to contentment.

Her hazy thoughts were brought back by soft lips pressing against hers and a tongue probing into her mouth. She'd never felt a kiss quite like this, the soft sweetness radiating through her body so that she felt a pulse between her legs.

Mingled with the softness was a frenetic hunger, unlike the men that kissed her, faces rough with stubble or beards, tongues harder and biting.

Even Bubbles nibble at her lip had a different feel. The pinch of pain, hit her just right, intertwined with pleasure, and was like the nerve connected directly to her still sore pussy. At that moment she felt Rex's hot breathe on her neck as he inched closer, "You're going to enjoy being our plaything."

She felt a second electric pulse zip down her body and between her legs as Rex's teeth sank into her shoulder.

"Kitty, be a good girl and keep your eyes on me as Bubbles and Rex enjoy every inch of you."

Sir's voice was calm and soft, commanding without being demanding. She found herself unable to resist, once she was locked onto his blue eyes. It was as though he was leaving himself open for her. She could see the heat in him rising. Under that frothing desire, she felt a genuine care.

She was pulled back into the moment as Bubbles' mouth left hers. Bubbles' tongue circled her breasts and then her nipples, one then the other. As soon as her awareness recognized that she missed her tongue probing her mouth and wetly swirling around her tongue, Rex was kissing her.

Sensual, hard, and hungry, he twisted her head so that he could meet hers. One hand remaining around her neck continuing to choke her, periodically releasing to let blood flow. Each time pressing her closer to the edge of consciousness while the other hand ensnared her hair.

She felt entangled and pressed between the heat of the pair's fit bodies. Bubbles' soft hands roamed her bruised and sensitive skin in ways she'd never thought of. She found points of pleasure that had not yet been explored, pressures that were new and unique while her wet mouth traversed her chest and abdomen.

The two took their time. Rex's hand left her neck and seemed to intuitively find the paths along her skin cooling from Bubbles wet licks. His roughness contrasting the former's lighter smoother touch. She could barely take it anymore. With her eyes still fixated on Sir, realizing now that even in her mind she referred to him by title, she felt her arousal dripping down the inside of her thigh.

Her eyes were nearly begging Sir for satisfaction.

"Kitten's eyes are telling me you two have teased her enough now." The words came out with a note of laughter.

She gasped as Bubbles found her wet dripping hole. Bubbles took slow long gentle licks along her still puffy lips.

"Go on Kitty, tell Rex you need him inside you."

"Please Rex..."

"Kitty tell him exactly what you want."

"I need it."

"What do you need Kitty?"

"Please... Rex... I need your cock inside me... fuck me please..." Her chest heaved as she breathed hard with Bubbles flicking her clit so fast and yet so gently.

Rex placed the head of his cock at her wet willing hole and she tried to pull it inside her with her mind. He swirled it at the entrance, her juices coating the head as he continued to tease. He ever so slowly pushed a little deeper.

"Are you willing to surrender to him yet?" She heard Rex growl.

"Yes," she moaned her eyes showing just how badly she craved him filling her.

"Tell him you want to be his, tell him you surrender yourself to him."

"Sir, I want to be yours, I promise to surrender myself to you."

He strode over, losing his robe, his erection standing out as he walked to her.

"I accept you, Kitty," Sir said, taking her head between his hands and kissing her deep.

He pulled back still holding her head as Rex finally plunged his engorged cock into her pussy. He'd wanted to tease her, and it was not easy pushing inside her inflamed pussy after how much it had been used the day before. Her face showed pure ecstasy as he filled her and Bubbles kept licking.

Sir took in the sight of her pleasure and his smile was warm.

Seeing Sir so pleased sent another wave of delight through her, something beyond her physical feelings. The sensation was so much her legs wobbled. He was there supporting her. Carrying her to the platform, they repositioned with Bubbles laying beneath. Her face glistened with Kitty's arousal and her eyes were bright with joy.

Rex slowly pushed himself back inside her while Sir reveled in her mix of pleasure and pain at being filled again.

"I want you to be happy here Kitty and I hope you'll take pleasure in giving me pleasure."

He offered his throbbing cock to her face. Her mind was empty now except for her desire to please him. Thoughts of fighting, thoughts of escape, had all melted away. He'd shown her pain and pleasure, safety, and care. His people had shown a kind of loyalty that could not be forced.

She licked at the tip, swirled the head, kissed down the shaft all while looking up. Intently observing his reactions as she continued to please him. When she finally took him inside her wet mouth, she nearly forgot about the pleasure of the cock inside her and the tongue on her clit. At the same time, the simultaneous physical pleasure combined with seeing the effect she was having on Sir was bringing her close to orgasm.

"That's a good girl Kitty. I can tell you've had a lot of practice and I love seeing how much you are enjoying yourself pleasing me with your mouth."

She was taking him deeper and deeper, flicking her tongue as she bobbed up and down. Sometimes pausing with just the tip in her mouth to flick at the ridge of his cut head.

As her climax grew close, she felt him pull her head down lodging his cock in her throat choking off her air. The force of his cock ramming into her throat kicked off a release to rival an earthquake. Her body shook and convulsed. Her hips bucking as she moaned with Sir's cock lodged in her throat overwhelmed as she was with gratification.

Rex's hands tightened on her hips as he slammed inside her harder now. His face showing his control slipping as her pussy tightened around his cock.

"Go ahead Rex, fill her with your cum and let her know what a good girl she's been for you."

With that Rex erupted inside her, moaning out and continuing to thrust wildly as his body shook in orgasm. She could feel his cock throbbing and spurting inside her. He was filling her with cum. A wave of satisfaction at pleasing him and by extension Sir washed over her.

Rex groaned and kept pumping. Bubbles continued flicking at her clit. Her attention was focused on Sir's cock. She saw his eyes light up as Rex's cock throbbed and shot hot cum inside her. Moaning she took Sir deeper, his cock filling her. Her mind was empty of thought except the desire to please him.

"Look how happy she is to have pleasured you, Rex. She's such a good hungry slut."

As Rex's thrusts finally slowed and he pulled out. Bubbles didn't need to be told; her mouth was quick to cover her slit just as the thick hot cum was about to ooze out. She felt an emptiness as his cock left her, even as Bubbles tongue began probing her just fucked pussy.

"Come here Rex," Sir commanded.

She felt something almost like sadness when Sir pulled his cock from her mouth, her green eyes following him eagerly as he got down in front of Rex's cock. Glistening with her juices Sir licked the shaft, clearly delighting in the pleasure he'd just experienced inside her.

There was a rising warmth within her knowing she'd delivered this pleasure and seeing Sir's attentive mouth savor the evidence of that satisfaction.

He slipped in just the head and looked over at her. Taking it out of his mouth, "His cock does taste best coated in your juices, Kitty."

Rex squirmed as his sensitivity to Sir's mouth visibly caused him a mix of pleasure and pain.

After sucking his cock deeper into his mouth a few times, he stood, "You did enjoy fucking her tight wet pussy, didn't you? Emptying your balls into her. She's such a good eager slut for us."

He reached for her and stroked under her chin. The he ran his hands through her hair. "Bubbles, come give Kitty a kiss. She must be eager to taste what a good girl she was for Rex."

minoda
minoda
126 Followers
12