Ally's Abduction and Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bubbles moved with a perky eagerness, her lips sealed, pushing Kitty on her back and lowering her soft cum filled mouth to hers. Her face flushed with heat and a new wave of desire as Rex's hot thick cum flooded into her mouth from Bubbles'.

Bubbles' tongue followed quickly, swirling, and sliding against hers. The cum adding another lubricant, the salty-sweet taste making her head spin.

"You like tasting how good you pleased Rex, don't you Kitty? You have been a very good girl."

Even as their tongues swirled, she felt him coming closer. His strong hands gripped her thighs still tender and bruised from the day before.

"Kitty, it's Bubble's turn," he stated and Bubbles did not need any instruction.

She moved to straddle Kitty's face, lips and chin glistening from their sloppy kiss. Facing Sir, Bubbles eyes rolled back in her head as Kitty tentatively probed at her sopping slit.

She made up for her inexperience with eagerness. Bubbles had just licked her for what felt like ages and served her an explosive orgasm. Sir was watching and she wanted him to see how eager she was.

She was still surprised the change had come over her so quickly, but she knew it was so important to her to make him proud. She'd never enjoyed being called a good girl when she'd pleased men before. Now, it gave her a flush of satisfaction coming from Sir's mouth.

As she grew more confident licking Bubbles' wet pussy, she savored the sweet taste and texture that contrasted Rex's cum. Her tongue found Bubbles' clit. She started gentle, then sucked it into her mouth sliding the length of her tongue back and forth. She took note of the smooth textured feel of it in her mouth.

She couldn't see them with Bubbles' long legs straddling her face, but when she heard Sir's voice, "Mmm Bubbles' I can taste both of them on your lips."

She felt a pang of jealousy rush through her. Mixing with her arousal in an intoxicating cocktail all she could do was increase her diligence pleasing the dripping wet pussy in front of her.

"Is she licking you good?"

"She's certainly eager, but she's not as good as you Sir."

Bubbles' wicked smile was palpable, and the comparison drove her to try even harder.

A moan escaped Bubbles' mouth. She was blind to the activity above, but she could hear their growing sounds of enjoyment.

Bubbles hips slid back and forth slowly, her thighs tightening as Kitty continued licking. She was encouraged by the wetness that was drenching her face. That's when she felt Sir at her very sore, just fucked pussy. He was resting the tip just at the opening and it made her ache.

She wiggled her ass in a vain attempt to get him inside her. She didn't want to disappoint by not pleasing Bubbles.

"Show me how much you need my cock and make Bubbles cum on your tongue."

She was moving her tongue faster than she'd ever thought it could. Reaching up she inserted a finger inside Bubbles. Bubbles response was encouraging as she penetrated and curled her finger away.

"Sir... may... I... cum?" Bubbles voice was tight with her body held on the precipice.

"Yes," Sir replied as his mouth crashed onto Bubbles' and his hands clasped around her neck.

Her fair skinned face changing to red then purple. Her body rippling as her climax rose inside her she clasped Sir's back pulling him tight. Her thighs smothering Kitty below.

Sir started pushing his cock inside her with Bubbles clutching him in the spasms of her orgasm. Kitty moaned at finally having Sir's cock beginning to fill her. Still raw and sore from the day before, made more so by Rex's furious fucking his entry was painful in a way that gave her immense gratification. With her lips inflamed it took obvious effort for Sir to penetrate her.

Too sensitive for any more licking Bubbles dismounted. She could see Sir's face heated with passion. Her face dripping with Bubbles' sweet nectar. Leaning over her he brought his face to hers, pressing his lips with hers and kissing her deeply.

His hard body pressed on her against the stiff surface as his cock moved slowly in gyrating motion. He was grinding himself against her while his arms enveloped her tightly. As he broke the long kiss, she was aware of her chest heaving against him as she worked more air into her lungs.

"You are starting to learn what it means to be mine." His voice was soft and the heat from his breath radiated throughout her.

She felt his lips on her neck, sucking and biting. It was like an electric pulse shooting through her body terminating between her legs. The sensation mingling with the slow gyrations.

She gripped him tight. Their skin glowed with light perspiration. Sir rolled moving her on top of him, his hands tight at her waist as he continued to kiss her deeply.

Breaking off the kiss, "Rex? I bet you're ready for more, now aren't you?"

Bubbles saw that he still needed a little encouragement and got him hard with her mouth. Wrapping her hand around his now fully erect dick she led him closer to the two on the platform. She intuitively knew just what Sir had in mind.

She knelt and tongued Kitty's ass, lubing her up with saliva. Kitty moaned at the new stimulus. Bubbles' wet tongue snaking into her ass was unexpected, gentle, and delightful.

Bubbles' tongue didn't stay long, spitting on Rex's cock so it dripped as she guided it into Kitty's backdoor. She eased in just the tip, and ever so slowly his thrusts gained depth. The sensation was almost overwhelming. Kitty was being penetrated in two holes.

Sir's eyes were focused intently on her. One hand firmly choking her now around her throat, the color in her face fading red, purple then back. Colors changing to the variations of his grip. His other hand entangled in her hair. She felt completely his.

Rex's thrusts started shallow and slow. As her ass loosened to accept him, he sped up. Every penetration finding just a little more depth.

Sir was rocking her along his shaft, a counter to Rex. Each cock alternating penetrating her, so she was never left empty. It was impossible to track time or anything beyond the exquisite pleasure radiating through her body. Her mind was numb and empty of thought.

She could feel perspiration slickening her skin, dripping between her breasts. The alternating thrusts were fast and hard now. Her tits bouncing in Sir's face. His smile was one of ecstasy.

Her eyes rolled back in her head with the multitude of sensations overwhelming her.

"Kitty, cum for me."

She felt her body respond immediately almost as though she'd already held it waiting for permission or maybe all it took now was his command.

As she shook, she moaned, "I'm yours, Sir..."

He kissed her and held her even tighter. Rex and Sir were already close and seeing Kitty in the throes of such a powerful orgasm and feeling her holes clamp and convulse on their cocks. They were thrusting harder now.

Sir and Rex bit their teeth onto her neck and moaned louder at nearly the same time. She felt an explosion from both inside her. Each cock spasming and erupting with flows of hot cum. The pressure finally bursting inside her.

They kept rocking her back and forth between them. Each movement sounding sloppier and sloppier, both holes pumped full of cum and their cocks continuing to slide in and out. All three continuing to moan riding out their orgasms.

Rex was first to pull away and Sir raised her off him and lay her on her back. Her body glowing with the radiance of post fucking perspiration, her chest heaving as she had a smile of deep satisfaction.

Bubbles and Sir were between her legs kissing one another and licking her cum filled holes. Sir's beard drenched in juices as Bubbles face dripped. They seemed to compete for which was hungrier for all that messy cum.

One tongue in her ass, one in her pussy, then on her clit and switching. Their dual tongue flicking driving her wild. She'd have thought she couldn't handle more. That there was no way she could cum again. Yet, she felt it building.

The two of them focused on her. Pleasing her and reveling in the mess that Sir and Rex had made in her holes.

"Ugh, Siiiirrrr ... I'll do anything for you."

Her hips bucking off the hard surface as her body shook once more.

"I'll be a dirty whore however you want. As her body calmed their licking slowed. Bubbles and Sir kissed again then took turns sharing messy deep sensual kisses with Kitty.

The four now completely spent made their way back to the room Kitty had slept in the night before. They lay in the large bed entangled in one another's arms. Kitty for the first time she realized she did not feel alone.


12