Ally's Time in the Dungeon

Story Info
Master uses his slave, and she takes the pain he gives her.
929 words
3.75
18.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her knees were aching, and her calves cramped as she knelt on the cold cement floor. There was a twinge in her neck, but she dared not move from her position. Ally kept her gaze on the floor in front of her and waited for her master’s command. Her dark brown hair hung around her face, and there was a light sheen of sweat starting to build on her body. Just then, she felt his fingertips on her shoulder. He moved to stand in front of her and lifted her chin up to look at him.

Ally felt at peace as his green eyes stared down from high above her. He stroked her face, and she leaned into the same hand that causes her so much pain. His other hand snuck to grab a handful of hair at the base of her neck and pulled taunt to pull her head higher.

“Are we ready, my slave?” her master asked. Ally nodded and Master pulled her to stand by the hand in her hair. As Ally unsteadily made her way to her feet, Master noted the eagerness in Ally’s eyes. Master led her to a small bench in the corner of the room and had her kneel upon it. He placed her hands down on the bench and removed his jeans to return to Ally completely naked. Master ran his hand over his slave’s back, and Ally shivered at the light contact. “Count,” he offered and slapped his slave’s ass before she was ready.

Ally jumped from the force, but quickly said, “One Master, thank you” to avoid adding more fuel to the fire. As Master spanked her, Ally fought to stay still. Bent over with her hands on the bench, her master was able to clearly target any area of her backside. His strikes landed on her butt, her back, and her thighs. She was grateful he didn’t continuously hit one area, because Ally didn’t think she could handle two blows in one spot. Master stopped after Ally counted out 30 strokes and walked around the bench to where Ally’s hands were curled around the wood in quiet suffering. Master threaded both hands through Ally’s hair, and she opened her mouth for him as he brought his cock to her lips.

“Such a good slave,” he said as he gently pumped his hard member into the slave’s mouth. He wiped a stray tear from her face as he used Ally’s hole for his pleasure. Ally fought to breathe as her master’s large cock invaded her mouth. Master used her hair to prevent her from backing off and making a mistake that would only leave Ally’s bottom more sore. Ally struggled to keep time with Master as he shoved his dick to the back of Ally’s throat. As he started thrusting faster, Ally began to gag. Master tightened his grip on her hair, and she stretched her mouth even wider, taking care to lick his balls when they came into contact with her face.

Master pulled out and his slave gasped for air as drool hung from her lips. She was so distracted trying to catch her breath, she didn’t notice when he returned. The sound of a paddle moving through the air caught Ally’s attention, but it was too late. The paddle landed on her butt with a loud thud, and Ally lurched forward on the bench. “No need to count, slave. This is for me,” Master told her. “Thank you, Master.” Ally said this as a second stroke from the paddle connected just below the first hit. Tears stung Ally’s eyes and she heard Master breathing heavily. He only delivered 4 more strikes, but each one tore a yelp of pain from the slave. When he was finished, Ally’s backside had turned an angry red, and she was sobbing quietly on the bench.

“Come now. You did so well!” Master cooed. Ally gratefully took the offered hand and they made their way to the bed further along the wall. Master laid Ally face down on the bed and tied her ankles away from each other to each corner of the bed. Master’s hand briefly grabbed Ally’s breasts before traveling further down her body. ”You’re so wet,” Master noted as he slipped one finger inside her. Ally felt so full as his finger moved gently within her. He explored her soaked cavern with his fingers before removing them to focus on her bud. Ally squirmed in pleasure, but she could not bring her legs together against the rope that bound them apart. Ally gasped as her master worked to bring her closer to climax. When Ally was nearly there, Master moved to place himself between her legs. Master’s cock pressed against her folds and gently slipped in. Ally sighed and lifted her hips as Master started to move in and out from behind her. As he sped up, Ally could feel the orgasm building. “Master, may I please come? Please, Master! I’m so close.” Ally chanted. Master yanked a fistful of her hair, and Ally nearly came right then. “Come for me,” Master demanded, and he rode Ally as her climax overtook her. Ally’s cunt spasmed around her Master’s cock as he continued to pump in and out of her. Master slapped Ally’s tender ass as he came, and Ally cried out at the pain. They laid together a moment before Master released Ally’s legs and laid next to the exhausted creature. She was snoring before he pulled the covers over them, and he smiled into her hair.