Barbara's Subjugation

Story Info
Mark begins his domination of Barbara.
4.8k words
4.5
37.1k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter, and all subsequent chapters, is dedicated to one of the sexiest ladies I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Her strength, beauty and sensuality are intoxicating. She makes the heroine in the story look vanilla in comparison. You're the best baby. Enjoy.

*

Mark drove down the highway heading towards Barbara's house. She had no idea he was coming to see her. They had met online several months ago. They'd chatted extensively through texting and a few phone calls. They had gotten to know each other well enough that Barb was comfortable enough to give him her address and a few pics. Something she'd never done before. But the closer they got the more Mark felt himself pulling back. He'd gone through a nasty divorce several years before, and the thought of getting involved with someone else at this point terrified him. But he couldn't shake the beauty and sensuality of the woman he'd gotten to know over the last few months.

He pulled into the parking lot of her condo complex and found her building. He'd left early that morning so he would arrive at her place around 7:00 in the morning. He knew she worked nights. He parked his truck facing her unit. He sat there staring at her place wondering how she'd respond to seeing him at her front door. Part of him wondered if she'd call the cops when she saw him at her door. They hadn't communicated in over a month; he'd just ghosted her. He knew it was a shitty thing to do to this gorgeous woman. But his lust for her finally trumped his fear of entering into another relationship. He decided to throw caution to the wind and drive down the coast to her place, which was only a few hours south of where he lived.

He got out of his truck and started walking across the parking lot, fairly certain she'd be home. She had told him quite a bit about her work schedule and he knew she was a creature of habit. Barring anything crazy, she was here. He knocked on the door and steadied himself for the reaction that would be coming his way.

Barbara opened the door, not expecting anyone. Her friendly smile quickly transformed to an angry glare.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Mark stood in silence for a few seconds.

"I know I treated you shitty. No excuses. I just wanted to stop by and tell you I'm sorry. I'm not going to ask for your forgiveness. Just let you know how much I regret it. Sorry."

He continued to stand there in silence awaiting her response.

"Good thing you're not asking for forgiveness. Cause you're not getting it asshole."

Mark didn't respond. He knew everything she said was true, and he had no defense.

"You just ghosted me when you said you wouldn't. Nothing you say is going to make it right."

She felt the rage welling up inside her.

"You're right, I did. Nothing I can say will make that right, but I wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I'll put that on my extensive list of regrets in life. That list is a lot longer than I care to admit." He paused. "I won't bother you anymore. I just wanted to apologize in person."

He turned to head back to his truck.

"Where the fuck you think you're going?" Barbara almost screamed.

Mark turned around.

"I'm not done yet!"

Then she realized she was standing on her front step and could be heard by all her neighbors.

"Get the fuck in here!" she hissed, and stepped aside allowing Mark to enter the condo.

She stood in front of him, trembling from the rage she felt.

"I was ready to give you everything! Serve you like the best sub you've ever had! Give you complete control of my body! And you just fucking blow it off like I'm some fucking worthless bitch! Do you have any idea how you made me feel?"

Her anger slowly morphed into sadness as the hurt he had caused her gripped her mind again. She hated showing weakness to anyone, but this was just too much. She dropped her face into her hands, sobbing from the jumble of emotions.

Mark wanted to reach out and hold her but thought better of it.

"Like I said. Nothing I can say will make it better. I'm sorry, and I mean that. I don't know what else to say."

"You came all this way just to say that?" she asked through sobs.

"Yeah. You deserve better than what you got. Sorry."

Barbara thought about all their conversations over the months. How he'd made her feel. How he'd boosted her ego and self-esteem more than any man had ever done before. He'd treated her in ways that made her want to just give herself to him. She'd fantasized about his touch; feeling his breath on her neck as he held her, feeling his hands roaming her body She craved the weight of his body crushing hers, as he took her and claimed her for his own.

"I'll go now. I've done enough damage. I don't want to hurt you anymore." he said quietly as he reached for the door.

"I didn't say you could go yet!" she said trying to sound angry, even though she felt her anger waning.

Mark knew he had done the right thing by apologizing. But his Dom nature would only take so much abuse from her. He returned her stare.

"I don't remember asking your permission."

He grabbed the doorknob and turned it. He wanted her. But on his terms. Not hers.

Barbara had always been drawn to strong men. Her job required her to be in command of many people during her hours on the clock. When she came home, she longed to give up that control and authority to a man she could trust completely. Someone she knew cared about her and would protect her, while using her like the sexually starved woman she was. She was tired of her satisfaction coming at the end of her vibrator. She knew Mark was the man she'd longed for, for so many years.

"Wait" she said softly.

"Wait what?"

Mark's tone was impatient, but he knew where this was heading. He had hoped it would. But he had also prepared himself for leaving and not turning around if that was how things played out.

"Wait! Please don't go!"

"Why not?!"

He stared at her. Both their breathing patterns becoming shallow as their arousal grew. He was going to make her verbalize what she wanted and needed.

"Because I want you to stay," she said with an edge of defiance in her voice.

Her anger towards him was being trumped by her desire to feel all those things she'd fantasized about.

"Is that all?"

He was going to push her till he got what he wanted from her. Until she admitted that she wanted him.

"I just want you to stay," she said even more softly, her defiance weakening.

Mark reached for the doorknob again.

"Not good enough."

He opened the door.

"Please don't go!" Barbara cried as she reached for his arm.

"Is that what you really want?" he asked as he closed the door again.

Barbara nodded her head weakly. She was normally a strong, self-sufficient woman. But this man brought her to a place only two other men had brought her to over her lifetime.

"Say it!" he commanded her. "I want to hear you say it!"

"I really want you to stay" she replied quietly, looking down at the floor, not wanting to look him in the eye.

"Look me in the eye when you say it!"

Barbara's head shot up. She felt him undressing her with his eyes as she stared into them.

"Please don't go! I really want you to stay."

Mark smiled at her as he watched her generous breasts heaving up and down. He knew she was slowly succumbing to his control. He reached up and grabbed a fistful of her hair, then yanked her head back, forcing her to look up at him.

"Good girl!" He said smiling.

He caressed her face and neck with his other hand as he listened to her breathing become more labored.

"Do you still want me to take you the way we had talked about the first time we met?"

Barbara had always harbored a rape fantasy and had shared it with Mark a couple of times. She just nodded her head, unable to bring herself to verbalizing one of her darkest desires.

"Say it!" Mark almost shouted. "I want to hear you say it!"

"Yes please!" She said as she felt herself slipping into her sub mode.

"I want you to take me."

She couldn't bring herself to use the word 'rape.'

He dropped his head and kissed her hard, listening to her moan. Then he sucked her lower lip into his mouth and pulled on it, her moan turning into a gasp as his other hand dropped to her heaving chest, squeezing her tit through her shirt and bra. Their kiss went on for a couple minutes as their tongues fought for supremacy. He finally broke the kiss and held her at arm's length, his eyes roaming up and down her body. She was breathing hard, her breasts rising and falling quickly. His hands returned to her face, gently holding it till his hands began to trail down her neck to the lapels of her shirt. Without warning he grabbed the lapels of her shirt and ripped them apart, sending buttons flying across the room. He smiled at her menacingly.

"Now bitch! I take what I want!"

Barbara gasped and jumped slightly at the sudden violence. A combination of fear and arousal washed over her as her bra clad breasts were exposed. Then her eyes widened as he pulled a knife from his pant pocket and opened the 6" blade with the flick of his thumb.

"I've thought about these tits since the first time you sent me a pic of them." he said grinning.

He laid the backside of the blade against her skin in the valley between her tits and traced it all over watching her response. Her body tensed as she felt the cold steel, a combination of fear and arousal. He slowly traced the blade up to the strap over her left shoulder, slipped it under the strap, then sliced it like it was butter. Then he repeated the same act on her right shoulder strap. His grin widened as he traced the blade back and forth till he slid it under the small piece of material holding the bra cups together. Deftly he pulled the knife forward and sliced through the material.

Barbara yelped, then groaned with resignation at what was coming. What she'd fantasized about so many times before. The cups of her bra dropped beside her lush tits, exposing them to his lustful gaze. Without thinking, she instinctively started to lift her arms to cover them.

Mark quickly closed his knife and put it back in his pocket. Then slapped her hands and arms away.

"I don't think so. As long as I'm here, these tits of yours stay out. They're going to bring me a lot of pleasure and entertainment. I want them out and ready to be played with whenever I want them. Understood?"

"Yes sir!" she responded softly.

She felt his control taking hold over her. And knew she was powerless to resist.

"Good girl!"

He rewarded her as his hands pushed the cups aside and he caressed her tits all over. He knew how much she craved being told she was a good girl. His hands roamed all over her tit flesh, his fingertips softly tracing them. She had shared with him repeatedly how much she enjoyed having her tits played with and sucked on. She could climax just from that. He cupped both tits and lifted them, feeling their weight and firmness.

"You going to be my good girl?"

Before she could answer he took both her nipples between his thumb and index finger and began to pinch.

Barbara's mouth opened but nothing came out as the pain from her pinched nipples slowly registered in her brain.

"Aaaahhhh!" she squealed. "Yes! I'll be your good girl!"

He tangled his fingers in her hair again and yanked her head back. He attacked her mouth with his as his other hand mauled her tit. It probably wouldn't be accurate to call it a kiss. He devoured her lips and tongue alternating between sucking on them and chewing on them gently. His other hand moving back forth between her tits, twisting and pinching her nipples. He knew he would eventually take them as a gentle lover. But for now, they were just two pieces of flesh he was going to enjoy using for his pleasure and amusement.

After several minutes he led her over to her couch by her hair, then threw her on the couch. He smiled down at her like a wolf eyeing its prey.

"I've been looking forward to this for a long time."

He grabbed her jeans where they buttoned and ripped them apart, then pulled them along with her panties down her legs. Barbara screamed from the suddenness of his action, but put up little resistance. The more he took possession of her, the more her anger towards him faded. HIs eyes roamed up and down her body as he leaned over, his hand trailing up her thighs till he reached her sweet spot. He heard her moan softly as he began to stroke her clit.

"I'm going to be spending a lot of time down there. You're a good girl keeping your pussy waxed."

He caressed her tits with his other hand while staring her in the eye. They'd had enough conversations over the last few months to know most of the guys she'd been with weren't too concerned with her pleasure. He never understood those guys. He knew the more pleasure he gave her, the more he'd cement his ownership of her. Most women are responders. Show them you care about their pleasure and satisfaction, and they'll give back more than a man can handle.

His finally pulled his fingers from between her legs soaked with her juices. He raised his hand to her mouth and smeared her juices all over her lips before shoving them in her mouth.

"Suck those fingers clean bitch."

He just smiled down at her as he watched her bathe his fingers with her tongue, lapping up her juices like the obedient bitch he was going to turn her into.

After a minute or so he grabbed a fistful of hair while keeping his fingers shoved in her mouth and lifted her from the couch. Barbara gagged slightly as he brought her to a standing position.

"You're going to be gagging on my cock soon enough." he whispered in her ear.

He licked the rim of her ear before sucking it into his mouth. He felt her body shake from the sensations he was giving her.

"Now for the spanking you so desperately need."

Barbara whimpered as he led her around behind a low easy chair in a corner of the living room. He bent her over the back and pulled her hands together behind her, holding them together with one hand as he pulled a pair of handcuffs from his jacket pocket with the other. He laughed.

"Yeah! I took for granted we'd get to this."

Barbara knew she should be furious, but she no longer cared. He snapped the cuffs on her wrists as he continued to chuckle. Then he took her bondage one step further. From his other jacket pocket, he pulled out a dog collar and leash. He wrapped the collar around her neck then snapped the leash onto it as he taunted her.

"Every bitch needs a collar. Reminds them what they are."

He then knelt down in front of the chair, lifted it slightly, and looped the handle of the leash around the leg of the chair. He stood up and lifted her by her hair, making sure the leash was tight enough.

"Perfect! You're not going anywhere till I'm done."

He stepped over to the couch again and began to get comfortable.

"I really didn't know what to expect or how you'd react when I was driving down here" he said casually as he took off his jacket and shirt.

Barbara did her best to look at him, turning her head, her hair hanging in her face. He then kicked off his shoes and socks.

"I had a feeling you'd respond just as you are right now. I know how desperately you need this."

He pulled his belt out from the loops in his pants. A nice thick 2" leather belt. He was about to take his pants and shorts off, then changed his mind.

"I'll let you do that" he said out loud.

Mark walked around the back of the chair Barbara was draped over and admired her upturned ass. He caressed her ass with his one hand, while the other hand hefted the doubled over belt.

"Those other guys, all they knew was how to use you for their pleasure."

He brought the belt down on her ass hard.

"FUCK!" Barbara screamed.

Mark laughed as he spanked her ass several times more before stopping. The tears began to well up in Barbara's eyes as the stinging pain registered in her brain.

"FUCK YOU, YOU BASTARD!" She screamed before catching herself.

Then she realized what she had said.

"I'm sorry!" she whimpered. "I didn't mean that, Master."

Mark caressed her rapidly reddening ass.

"That's ok. I'm not officially your Master yet. When I am" he paused as he brought the belt down her her ass again.

Barbara grunted from the stinging pain again.

"Well that will be a different story."

He settled into a slow intense spanking of her ass.

Barbara grunted with every lashing of her soft flesh. The tears streamed down her nose and dripped on the seat of the chair. She had told Mark numerous times how badly she needed a good spanking, and how much she enjoyed them. He was spanking her harder than she'd ever experienced before.

"Please stop!" she begged him.

Mark lowered his arm and walked around the chair. He grabbed her head and turned it.

"Is that what you really want? Tell me the truth now." he whispered in her ear, holding her head tightly.

"If you really want me to stop, I will. But know this. I'm not like all those other guys. I'm going to love you as hard as I take you. But you can't have the one without the other. So, what's it going to be?"

"Take me!" Barbara sobbed. She couldn't stand the thought of him walking out the door and not returning. She couldn't lose him again.

"That's what I thought." Mark responded with a snicker.

He walked around to the back of the chair again. He ran his left hand over her glowing ass admiring the sensuality of her body.

"Spread your legs."

Barbara shuffled her feet apart, resting her weight on the back of the chair as she did so. Mark slapped the inside of her thigh.

"Further."

She complied immediately, any thought of resistance a memory. He shoved his right hand between her legs and cupped her pussy, feeling the heat and moisture coming from it. Without warning he pulled his hand back and slapped it. Not hard enough to hurt. But hard enough to let her know what was coming.

Barbara lurched forward as much as the chair would allow when his hand hit her pussy. She began to grunt with every slap of her pussy.

"I know you need this and want it. Or were all those confessions you made to me lies?" he asked taunting her.

Barbara felt weakness and vulnerability washing over her as she was forced to admit to him the cravings she had for this type of abuse. He knew her all too well. She had no one to blame for that but herself.

"They weren't lies" she moaned. "I do need this."

Mark alternated between spanking her ass with the belt, and slapping her pussy with his hand. His fingers always came away from her pussy soaked in her juices. She had been honest with him when she told him how turned on she got when she was given a good spanking. He spanked her ass and pussy for a good twenty minutes. He finally took a short break, laying the belt across her ass, to rummage through her fridge for something to drink. After finding a cold beer he returned to the chair, unzipped his jeans, knelt on the chair, and freed his erection from his shorts. The rigid head rubbed her cheek. He took a long drag on his beer.

"Make yourself useful bitch. Suck on that."

Barbara had to turn her head slightly to get his cock in her mouth. She slipped the head in her mouth, but was unable to get its full length in. He had hurt her deeply over the last few months. Now all she could think about was pleasing this man who was taking possession of her body as surely as he'd already taken possession of her mind.

He could tell she was struggling to obey his order.

"Having trouble?" he asked chuckling.

He reached up her body with his free hand, grabbed her ass, and pulled her forward, pushing her mouth down on his cock. Her lips slid down the length of his shaft as it filled her mouth.

12