Alma

Story Info
Dyslexic young black man and older white woman.
6.1k words
4.11
14.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

I was the short chubby white girl, and Marla Dorsey was the tall skinny black girl. We became best friends in the first grade and were inseparable for the next 26 years. Although I lost most of my fat and grew taller, by the time we were sophomores in high school, I was still four inches shorter and 10 pounds heavier than Marla. Marla was perfect. She was 5'8" tall and weighed 122 pounds and was a hot 38-24-36. All the boys watched Marla when she walked by. I suppose I was considered cute, but my body couldn't compare to hers. I was 35-27-42 with smaller 'B cup' size breasts and a Kardashian size ass.

When we turned 16, we decided that it was time we stepped up our game and decided to experience it all during our sophomore year of school -- booze, sex, skipping school and weed. Well, two years later, I had a high school diploma from Sandusky High School and Marla was a single mother with a 22-month-old son named Brayton. We didn't see as much of each other for a couple years while she raised a baby and I attended class, but after graduation, we were again as thick as thieves. I got a job working for a cleaning company, much like the Molly Maids. After a few months, I was able to get Marla a job, and as luck would have it, we ended up on the same two-person crew.

Over the next eight years, we worked and saved as much as we could. Finally, at the age of 26, we formed a partnership and created our own cleaning company. We did homes and businesses, and eventually, even got into forensic cleaning. Within four years, we had six regular and one forensic crew on the road, and were doing pretty well.

Naturally, working all the time cut into our love lives, but we both managed to date periodically, although not as much as we might have liked. I always offered to babysit her little boy when Marla had a date. Bray was a nice kid, but he struggled in school. He was held back twice and was eventually diagnosed with dyslexia and mild ADHD. Bray was a big kid for his age and was overweight. Although some said he was homely, I loved that little boy as much as Marla did. Life was good for us.

And then, when Marla was just 32, she was diagnosed with cancer and given just six weeks to live. She died in five weeks, but made me promise to take care of Bray before she took her last breath. Her share of the business was put into trust until Bray turned 18, and I began running the company alone. Bray moved in with me and continued attending school.

I used Bray around the office to unload supplies and perform other odd jobs during the next two years. When Bray turned 18, he was about to begin his junior year of high school. He was a big boy -- 6'3" tall and about 320 pounds. He was just a big slow-witted kid. He was a hard worker and I used him whenever he wasn't in school. He could do just about anything. He could clean. He fixed our vans. He repaired equipment. He unloaded supplies. And he even made coffee.

The weekend before school began, we took Saturday off and decided to go to the nearby county fair. Bray loved the Tilt-a-Whirl and could eat cotton candy by the pound. I tossed on a pair of mid-thigh shorts and a tee shirt. All of my shorts seemed to fit tight because of my big ass. As we walked down the midway, I almost ran into a tall handsome man who had stopped and was staring at me. I muttered, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't...."

"Alma? Alma, it's you, isn't it?" He asked.

I looked at the man and grinned. "Steve? I haven't seen you since high school." We quickly hugged each other and then stepped back to get a good look at how the years had treated us. I asked, "Where's Cheryl? You guys did get together, didn't you?" I remembered that they had made the most attractive couple in school and many thought Cheryl might even end up pregnant before they graduated.

He smiled, and said, "No, we didn't. She dumped me when I was in Afghanistan." He took a step back and looked to his left at a small, young black girl with her hand on a stroller and her other hand holding the hand of a little boy. I guessed the girl to be about Bray's age. Steve said, "And getting dumped was a blessing. Alma, this is my wife Raven and Steve Jr. and that's Maria in the stroller."

As I looked closer at the young girl, I blurted, "But she doesn't look old enough.... Oh, I'm sorry, Steve. I didn't...."

Steve was laughing and said, "Raven is actually 26 years old. Jr. is four and Maria is almost two."

As I looked closer at the young black woman, I saw that she was thin and had small breasts, but her short shorts displayed an outstanding pair of legs. I still thought she looked very young, but her smile was beautiful as she held out her hand to shake. "Hi Alma. It's nice to meet you," she said.

As I shook her hand, I mumbled, "I'm so sorry, Raven. I.. I didn't mean to...."

Steve interrupted, "Don't worry, Alma. She still models high school girls' clothes for an online catalog each year, so you're not the only one who thinks she looks young." He turned and asked, "And who is this young man?"

I had forgotten about Bray. "Oh. Uh, this is Bray. This is Marla's son Bray Dorsey. You heard about Marla, didn't you?" Steve nodded his head.

As we started to catch up, I noticed that Bray was beginning to shift back-and-forth and become impatient. I said, "I think I need to go. I promised Bray some cotton candy."

"Can he go with me, Alma?" Raven asked. "I was heading to the cotton candy booth too. Jr. and I love it. Then you and Steve can catch up for a few minutes." When Bray smiled and nodded his head, I nodded my head and watched Bray, Raven and Steve Jr walk away leaving a sleeping Maria in the stroller with Steve and I.

We found a bench and sat down and I started grilling Steve on how long he's been with Raven, and how they met. Steve hesitated and then said, "Well, Raven and I have been together for about 10 years. When I met her... " Steve talked for the next five minutes telling his and Raven's story (See Raven 1 -- Raven 4 to read Raven's story).

Steve asked about my business and Bray, and I told him how Marla and I had grown the company and that Bray and I are now partners. I said that Bray had dyslexia and ADHD, and that I didn't think Bray would want to continue working for a cleaning company with a bunch of women and I wasn't sure what to do. Steve said he's always on the lookout for good employees for his tire shops and his body shops, so if Bray gets bored, send him over to see me.

When Bray, Raven and Steve Jr. returned, I asked Bray if he might be interested in working at a tire shop, and he jumped at the chance to work with other men. Steve told him to come in on Saturdays and evenings whenever he wanted to start.

When we left the fair, I took Bray out to dinner to celebrate his new job, and unfortunately, I imbibed in a little too much wine. Bray drove us home and I stumbled into my room and put on my granny panties and knee-length tee shirt that I sleep in. I stumbled back into the living room and fell on my couch. As I sat there, I began thinking of my old friend Marla. I felt my eyes becoming moist and my lower lip quivering, and finally, Bray asked, "What's wrong, Alma?"

"I was just thinking of your Mom, Honey. I think she would be proud of you," I sobbed

Bray lifted his bulk from the chair and walked to me. He lifted me from the couch and pulled me over to the big chair. When he sat in the chair, he pulled me on to his lap and began moving his hand gently up and down on my back. I leaned my left shoulder against him and looked at his face. Even though he was quite homely, I thought of my friend whenever I looked at him. I eventually calmed down and put my arm around his shoulders and leaned my head against him as he continued to rub my back.

Rubbing my back has always been a turn on for me, so it wasn't long before I knew my nipples were hard and I was breathing hard. I think I could feel Bray's cock moving under me. I knew I should get up, but I lifted his hand to my lips and gently kissed his knuckles. I whispered, "Thank you, Honey. I feel better." I rubbed the back of his hand on my cheek and then moved his hand down to my chest between my neck and breasts. As he continued to rub my back, I closed my eyes and almost drifted off to sleep. My alcohol-induced brain began dreaming of sitting on a handsome man's lap as he seduced me by rubbing my back; and without thinking, I began humming softly, and then I lowered his hand to my breast.

As soon as his big paw squeezed my breast, my pussy exploded with a massive orgasm, and I arched my back and ended up horizontal on the big man's lap. He jerked his hand from my breast and looked at me with worry as he asked, "Are you OK, Alma? Did I hurt you? Did I do something, wrong? I'm sor... "

I put my finger on his lips and he stopped talking. "No, Honey. I'm f-fine. Y-y-you j-just made m-me feel really g-good." I smiled up at the homely young man. My shirt had ridden up to my stomach when I arched my back, and Bray put one hand on my back and the other on my bare stomach and sat me back up on his lap. I was drunk and still recovering from my orgasm so I put my arm around his neck and leaned my head against his shoulder. One hand remained on my bare stomach and the other moved down my back. When it moved back up my back, it was inside my tee shirt. My eyes were closed and my fantasy began again as he rubbed my bare back and stomach. I lightly kissed his cheek and reached down and moved his hand up onto my bare breasts. I don't recall who was in my fantasy, but it sure wasn't a fat black 18-year-old kid.

He had no technique. I'm sure my breasts were the first he'd ever held in his hand. When he began mauling my breasts, I opened my eyes, and realized I was turned on by this kid that I helped raise. But it felt so good to have his big hands on my breasts. When I kissed his cheek again, he turned his head and looked at me with his big brown eyes. I put my hand behind his head and pulled him to me and kissed him hard. I pulled back from the kiss and lifted the tee shirt over my head.

The look on his face was priceless. He stared at my breasts as he held them in his big black hand. I looked at his homely face and pulled him to me again. As I kissed him, I pushed my tongue into his mouth. He quickly broke off and pulled back with a look of surprise on his face. I smiled at him and said, "It's OK, Honey. Just push your tongue into my mouth. It will feel nice." He nodded and slowly moved towards me. As we kissed, I, again, pushed my tongue gently into his mouth. After a few seconds, I felt Bray tentatively push his tongue into my mouth and we began dueling tongues with each other. His hand continued to squeeze my breasts and he eventually pinched my hard nipples between his big fingers, which drove me wild. It didn't take him long squeezing my breasts and kissing me to drive me into another orgasm.

"Uunnngh!" I screamed. "Ahhhh!" As I arched my back, I, once again, found myself horizontal on Bray's lap. As I lay there recovering, I looked up at the young man who had just given me two orgasms without ever sticking his cock into me. He was looking down at my almost naked body lying on his lap. As I was trying to catch my breath, I watched him put his left hand back on my breasts. His big paw was so big that he could cover both of my little breasts with it.

He began squeezing my breasts again and working my nipples between his fingers. My nipples were hard as bullets and my hips began pumping. As the big man was working on my breasts, he looked down at my moving hips and got a puzzled look on his face. I was exhausted, and I lay on his lap and helplessly watched as he manhandled my breasts and watched my hips. As he was working me towards another orgasm, he suddenly moved his hand down my body. He moved it across my stomach and I felt his small finger slide under the elastic of my panties.

I knew that I should stop him and end this whole thing right now, but my alcohol induced brain and my sexually starved body wouldn't even consider it. His hand slid inside my panties and I pushed my pussy upwards to meet his hand. He cupped my mound and gently squeezed, and I exploded again.

He kept his hand on my mound and continued squeezing. My whole body was trembling, but I was able to reach down and slide my panties down my legs and kick them onto the floor. For the first time in this big homely boy's life, he had a naked woman lying on his lap completely at his mercy. For the first time in his life, he had his hand on a woman's pussy and was about to get laid. And for the first time in my life, I was naked and at the mercy of a black man. For the first time in my life, I was going to be fucked by a man almost half my age. I realized that here I was; a 34-year-old white woman with a big ass lying naked on the lap of a fully-clothed 18-year-old obese slow-witted black boy who was probably a virgin. And in my alcohol-fueled brain, I knew that this young fat black kid could have me however he wanted me.

I sat up and pulled him to me and kissed him hard. Our tongues immediately moved into each other's mouths. I stood up and watched as he stared at my naked body. He seemed fascinated by my pussy and my breasts. I pulled his hands and he stood up. As his hands moved over my body, I lifted his tee shirt over his head. His hands continued to explore me as I unfastened his pants and let them fall to the floor followed by his underwear.

I stood back and looked at the young man I was about to fuck. He was almost a foot taller than me, and although I've loved him, like my own son, his whole life, I had to admit that he was one of the homeliest men I had ever seen. His cock was probably the biggest I've ever seen, and certainly the biggest I've ever had. He wasn't very bright, and he was obese with rolls of fat everywhere. He was the furthest thing from my mind when I dream about making love or getting fucked. But he was here, and I was drunk and horny. I wanted this young black man to fuck me. I didn't care that he was black. I didn't care that he was homely. I didn't care that he was only 18. I didn't care that he was my best friend's son. I didn't care that he wasn't smart. I didn't care that he was obese. Nothing mattered to me at that moment except getting that cock inside of me.

I pulled him into my bedroom and then lay on my back pulling him on top of me. He braced much of his weight on his elbows as I reached down and slid the top of his cock into my drenched pussy. I whispered, "Push it in, Honey. Please."

I'd like to say that it was the best fuck I'd ever had, but it wasn't. Bray was so turned on that he didn't last very long and he quickly flooded my pussy with his cum. But a couple hours later when we did it again was the best fuck I'd ever had. I was on top and I rode his cock for almost 25 minutes before he blew his seed into me. I collapsed on his huge black body and kissed and licked his chest before rolling off and falling asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I jumped out of bed. My head hurt so bad that I almost fell back into bed. I stumbled into the bathroom and got into the shower. There were huge handprints on my breasts from being mauled, and there was a slight ache in my pussy from the workout Bray gave me the night before.

"What have I done?" I thought. "Oh shit! I fucked my best friend's teenage son. I'm 34 years old and I fucked a teenager. A fat black teenager. My best friend's son. A high school student. I had my first black cock and it belonged to a teenage high school student. Oh shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! What's the matter with me? And what do I do now? This kid will never understand that we should never have done that. Oh shit!"

I grabbed a piece of fruit and ran out the door. I spent the day at work, but didn't get much done because I was thinking and kicking myself for letting last night happen. I knew I had to try and salvage what was left of our relationship and my reputation when I got home. Finally, I dragged myself home around 7:00 that evening.

When I walked in, he said, "Hi Alma. If I knew you was goin to work, I'da come with ya."

"That's OK, Bray. I just needed to get some paperwork done." I walked over to him and looked up into his sad and confused brown eyes. "Bray, what we did last night wasn't right. We shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry."

"But... but what... but why? What was wrong?"

"It... it was just wrong, Honey. Your mother was my best friend, and I shouldn't have had sex with her son. And I'm way older than you. I.. I feel so... "

Bray put his big paws on my shoulders and pulled me to him. "Wait," I said. "We can't... "

His lips found mine and he hugged me as he kissed me. Although I wasn't strong enough to fight him off, I kept my arms at my side and I didn't return his kiss. When he shoved his tongue in my mouth, I whimpered and began to weaken. One big hand was squeezing my big ass and the other was moving on my back. "Ohh," I moaned. "Mmmm."

My tongue moved into his mouth as my arms went around his neck. "Oh Bray," I moaned as I felt my shirt being lifted over my head. His hands quickly removed my bra and dropped it to the floor. The advantage to smaller breasts is that they stay perky longer, and mine were certainly perky. He spun me around and encircled me with his arms. His hands were squeezing my breasts and my head was against his chest. He squeezed my hard nipples and I felt one hand move down across my stomach. When his hand touched my waist, I sucked in my stomach again, giving his hand access to my pussy. His hand slid down the front of my shorts and his fingers found my sopping wet pussy. As he slid two fingers into my wet slit, I screamed as I came on his hand.

My legs gave out and I started to slide to the floor. Even though Bray was obese, he was also strong, and he had no trouble holding me upright. As I was still out of it, he unfastened my shorts and slid them and my panties to the floor. As I regained my strength, I turned to him and realized that, once again, I was standing naked in front of this fully-clothed young black man. I smiled as I put my arms around his neck and said, "This is becoming a habit, Honey."

"What is?" He asked.

"This old white woman being naked in front of a young black man is what's becoming a habit," I said.

"I like it," he said.

"I'll just bet you do," I said. "So why don't you get naked too?"

"But... but I'm fat. And I ain't good lookin like...."

"Shhh," I said as I put my finger to my lips. As I lifted his shirt over his head, I felt his hands roaming over my body. I unfastened his pants and slid them to the floor. I noticed the yellow stain in the front of his underwear as I slid them to the floor. Before I could drop to my knees, he put his arms around me and locked his lips onto mine while his hands moved over my body and down to my big ass. He backed me to the bed. As I fell onto the bed, I looked down at his black cock. I wasn't sure how big it was, but it's the biggest I've ever had. I spread my legs and opened my arms to receive my young black lover. As he moved on to me, I felt his massive stomach press on to me as his cock landed on my stomach.

I reached down and grabbed his beautiful cock and slid the head of it into my waiting pussy. He lifted on his elbows and looked into my lust-filled eyes.

He slowly slid his cock into my body and before his balls touched my ass, I had another orgasm. He lasted almost 20 minutes. As he pumped my white pussy, the sweat poured from his body onto mine. He was breathing hard and his sweat, combined with his musky smell, was turning me on even more. He kissed my lips, but was too fat to reach my breasts with his mouth while he was pounding my pussy. I have no idea how many times I climaxed as he was fucking me. It may have just been one long and glorious orgasm.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12