Alma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Bray trembled and moaned, "Unnnngghhhh! Ahhhh" as he shot his load into my pussy. He rolled to the side and lay there trying to catch his breath.

I rolled on to my side and lifted up. "Wow!" I said. "That was awesome, Honey." I kissed his chest and stomach and licked some of his sweat. I've never done that with any of my lovers before, but somehow, I wanted to do it with Bray. I liked the taste, so I continued to kiss and lick the sweat from my obese lover. Within seconds, I heard snores coming from the young black man who had just owned my older white body.

I smiled down at my snoring lover and admitted defeat. This young man was the best lover I've ever had. And he just proved that he could have me whenever he wanted, whether I wanted to or not. I lay there thinking of the promise that I had made to my best friend. I promised to look after her boy after she was gone. I smiled as I realized that being his lover is certainly one way of looking after him. The only real fight we've had was when he decided to drop out of high school and go to work full time for my old high school friend Steve in one of his tire shops.

Bray had no real finesse or experience at being my lover, so we learned together. Some things took a little more explanation than others because of his limited ability to understand, but I never gave up. Getting Bray to let me suck his beautiful black cock was a challenge. He thought that would be 'yucky,' if I put his cock into my mouth and let him cum. But once I convinced him, it naturally became one of his favorite activities.

One day when I got home from work, Bray was waiting for me with a big stupid grin on his face. "I watched a movie today and I want you to watch it with me so we can try it. OK?"

"Sure Honey. I brought home pizza. Let's eat and then watch your video." When we finished eating, I carried the dishes to the kitchen. Bray moved behind me and put is arms around me and kissed my neck. "Mmm," I moaned. "Let's make love, Honey."

He quickly stripped me and then said, "I want to watch this movie fist. Then we can try it."

"Now?" I asked incredulously. "You want to watch a movie while I'm standing here naked?"

Well, I had no choice. He lifted me and carried me to his bedroom and tossed me onto the bed. He handed me a big glass of wine and then turned on the DVD player and then got in beside me. As the opening credits were running, I tried to unzip his shorts but he easily fought me off. Finally, I just gave up and turned my attention to the screen where I watched an extremely ugly black man getting a blow job from a hot young blonde. When she finished, he slapped her face and called her a cunt and a whore. He told her to turn around so he could fuck her ass. She obediently turned and I watched as the man dumped some lubricant on his huge cock and then rammed it into her ass. I winced, having never done that before. It looked like it hurt for a little while and then it appeared that it began to feel good. The man pounded the woman for about ten minutes and then appeared to cum in her ass. When he pulled out his cock, he told her to clean it. She immediately went down and licked and sucked it clean. When the movie ended, Bray looked at me and said, "Can we do that, Alma? I won't call you names, but I want to do that."

"Wh... why d-do you w-want t-to do that, Honey? Isn't having regular sex good enough?"

"Regular sex is good, Alma. But you have a big ass. And I like your big ass and I would really like to put my dick in it. And I think you would like it. And if you don't, we don't never have to do it anymore."

I poured myself another big glass of wine and downed the whole thing. I thought to myself, "If I do this once, I'm sure I won't like it so I can just say I don't like it and that will be it." So, I nodded my head and said, "OK, let's try it. But be gentle with me."

He solemnly nodded his head and took off his clothes. As his hands freely roamed my naked body squeezing and tweaking and mauling, I tried and tried to get him to roll on me a fuck me, but he resisted. He quickly had me turned on and pretty much game for anything. He flipped me over, lifted me to my knees and lubed both my ass and his cock and then stuck the tip in my ass. "Ugggghh! Ahhh! It... it h-hurts!" He ignored me and slowly slid his cock into my throbbing ass until his balls were slapping my ass. I was twisting and turning and crying. "Owww! Ahhh, pl-ple-please! St-stop!"

He slowly pounded my impaled ass, and just like in the movie, the pain gradually subsided. I began to hump him back and he whispered in my ear, "Does it feel good now?" I nodded my head and tried to speak, but I was coming. One of his hands grabbed a hand full of my hair as he was riding me. "I knew you'd like it with that huge ass you have." I nodded again. He continued topull my hair and pound my big ass. "We're gonna do this again ain't we?" He asked, and I nodded again as I reached another orgasm. At this point, I knew this fat young black kid could fuck me wherever and whenever he wanted.

I don't know how long Bray pumped my ass, nor do I know how many times he made me cum, but eventually, he dumped his load into my ass and then fell back onto the bed. I fell beside him trying to catch my breath. As I lay there, I remembered that I wasn't finished, according to the video. I had never sucked a cock that had been in my body, but for some reason, I wanted to do this. So, I lifted up and went down and cleaned Bray's black cock. It tasted kind of funky, but just the act of having a black cock in my mouth was turning me on again. And the more I thought about it, the more turned on I got. The black cock had been in my ass before I sucked it. The cock belonged to an 18-year-old black boy. My mouth was cleaning the cock of a young man who was obese, unattractive and not all that smart. As I thought of all those things, I became more and more turned on knowing that this young man pretty much owned my body. I kept sucking and licking his beautiful cock. As I sucked, I looked up and saw Bray smiling as he watched me suck and lick his cock.

And then wouldn't you know it, when I had finished, I moved up and kissed his chest and his neck. But when I tried to kiss his mouth, he turned his head and said, "Go brush your teeth, Alma."

After a couple months, I called Steve and asked him to lunch. I asked him whether Raven was accepted by the community when they moved to Huron. Interracial marriages aren't as common in Northern Ohio as in the big cities. Steve assured me that she was immediately accepted by everyone, except Cheryl. And eventually even Cheryl accepted her once she realized that she and Steve were never going to get back together. Steve was always smart, so I wasn't really surprised when he asked, "Is this about you and Bray? He's a nice young man and a hard worker. People seem to like him. If you love him, go for it and don't worry about what people think."

That night, Bray pounded my big ass as my face was buried in my pillow. Making me cum by fucking my big white ass has become another of Bray's favorites, and he now pulled my hair and slapped my ass while pile driving his cock into it.. When we finished and I had cleaned his cock, I brushed my teeth and then snuggle up to him. I moved my hand over his massive stomach and finally said, "Honey, I love you. I love you as my best friend's son, and I also love you as my lover and boyfriend."

He got a puzzled look on his face and said, "Am I your boyfriend?"

"Well, I hope you're my boyfriend. We've been sleeping together and making love for the past two months."

The big man put his hands behind his head and appeared to study the ceiling. I couldn't resist so I kissed and licked his armpit. Then I lifted up on my elbow and said, "I love you, Bray. Would you ever consider marrying me?"

He looked shocked and said, "You wanna marry me?"

I was starting to feel hesitant as I looked at him and said, "Well, I.. I... I w-was just thi-think-thinking.... Uh, well, uh, I know I'm much older than you. And uh, well... uh." I looked away from his face and my eyes fell on his huge black body. "If uh... if you, uh d-d-don't want to.... " I was now on the verge of tears. "I, uh... I l-love y-you so m-much Bray. B-but if y-y-you d-don't... "

Bray rolled over on to me and his lips engulfed mine. Even though his body was crushing me, I kissed him back with everything I had. When he finally pulled away, he said, "Yeah, I'll marry you, Alma. I love you, too."

We had a small wedding -- just 20 guests, including Steve and Raven. For our honeymoon, we splurged and spent a week in Florida, primarily so my big kid of a husband could experience Disneyworld. After we carried our luggage to our room, I turned to Bray and said, "Mr. Dorsey, would you please take your wife to bed and make love to her?"

He grinned ear-to-ear and said, "Yes, I will, Mrs. Dorsey. Why don't you take off your clothes and get on your knees?"

I was naked and on my knees in front of my obese young husband in a flash. As soon as he dropped his pants, I pounced on his black cock and sucked and licked it until he lifted me and put me on the bed. As he hovered over me, he smiled and said, "Are you ready for me to fuck that old white pussy, Mrs. Dorsey?" I smiled and spread my legs and opened my arms to receive my husband.

During the week, I thoroughly enjoyed watching my husband experience Disneyworld. We did it all and then fell into bed exhausted each night. We spent the last two days relaxing around the pool. Bray looked like a big black beached whale as he lay on the lounge chair wearing a bathing suit and tee shirt. I had agreed to let him select my bathing suits for the trip, and I quickly realized that my new husband preferred that I be almost nude. All three bikinis showed every part of my body except my nipples, which were obviously hard most of the time, and a very small patch over my pussy. The strings that ran up the crack of my ass guaranteed that my whole big ass would be on display for everyone. He also selected a couple of outfits for me to wear to dinner that left nothing to the imagination.

I would never have worn any of that stuff that fully exposed my breasts and ass if my husband hadn't bought it for me. I love Bray and would never do anything to hurt him so I happily wore whatever he wanted me to wear. And I was rewarded with his kisses and his hands mauling my body and his beautiful cock every night.

I'm sure that people talk about the old white woman and young black man getting married, but Steve was right. It doesn't matter. Bray loves his job working for Steve, and eventually moved to one of his auto body shops. My business is growing and doing well. Mr. Dorsey makes love to his wife a couple times each week. And he also pounds my ass with his cock four or five times a week, followed by me licking his cock clean. Apparently, my most prominent feature is what Bray loves best. And I have to admit that I have come to love having my big husband pound my big white ass with his beautiful cock. But the best part is, I am now three months pregnant.

12