Almond Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,080 Followers

"Hey, let me ask you something," Grady said, speech slightly slurred from the many beers he'd had a Club Fantastic's.

"Sir?" Daniel asked.

"How in the hell, I mean, really? How in the hell did you manage to get a little honey pot like that, huh?" Grady demanded to know.

Daniel giggled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Just lucky, I guess," he admitted.

The following morning, Daniel was eating a bowl of Apple Jacks cereal when they heard a motorcycle rumble to a stop outside.

"Now who, damn!" Grady whistled as he peered out the kitchen window.

A moment later, the doorbell chimed.

"Oh, hello, Mow, Mow," Daniel's mother said.

"Mow-low," Moalualoa giggled. "Daniel said he has to cut the grass before he can go to the mall with me."

"That's right," Grady affirmed as the girl entered the house, wearing along tee shirt, leather vest, and Daisy Duke Shorts.

The tee shirt was so long, at first Grady didn't think the girl had anything on underneath the garment. He saw the fringes of her shorts when she bent and kissed Daniel on his cheek.

"Come on, lazy bones, sooner we get that grass cut, sooner we can go," she cheerfully said.

"You have my permission to marry her," Grady told his son. "Any woman that will cut grass? You have my blessing."

"Oh thank you!" Moalualoa laughed.

They did make quick work of the yard work. Daniel smirked; Moalualoa found many reasons to bend over in front of him, flashing him her golden buttocks framed by frayed denim.

"Now, anything else?" she finally said, dumping a dustpan of grass clippings into a lawn bag.

"No, just shower," Daniel agreed.

She looked around to make sure they were alone.

"Make it a quick one," she husked. "Because then we're going back to my house and you can take another shower, with me."

Daniel's cock almost spurted into his dingy jeans.

Holding hands, they walked into the house.

While Daniel broke speed records for showering, Melinda and Moalualoa sat on the couch and Grady sat in his recliner. But parents did express sympathy at the loss of her parents.

"Yes, I did not even know what had happened," Moalualoa admitted. "I was sitting, we were just driving along and all of a sudden, I'm just in pain."

"Ready?" Daniel asked, hair still wet.

"Go put on a better shirt," Moalualoa demanded. "We're going to be seen in public, for God's sake."

"You heard the girl," Grady smiled.

So Daniel changed his clothes.

She drove like the wind and Daniel was shaking by the time they screamed to a stop in her garage.

Then she was pulling him up the stairs into her bedroom.

She undressed him, kissing him several times, then she held up her arms for him to undress her.

"You know the rules," she said, gripping her hard cock in her hand.

Daniel nearly balked, looking at her fat cock with its shiny head.

"That's it, oh yeah baby," Moalualoa groaned as Daniel got onto his knees in front of her.

"Oh, Sweetheart," she moaned when he reached a shaking hand out to grip the shaft of her thick cock.

Her cock was only about five inches long, but it was easily the circumference of a soup can. It was warm and firm in his hand, but the skin texture was velvety, soft.

"Oh God," she groaned when she felt his wet, warm mouth encircle the flared head of her cock.

Daniel's head was whirring, buzzing.

Only fags sucked cocks. Only a homo would put his mouth on another dude's cock.

"She's not a dude," he told himself as he could taste her excitement oozing out of her cock.

Moalualoa groaned in pleasure as Daniel's tongue lapped her excitement. She combed her fingers through Daniel's thick hair.

"Oh Sweetheart, yes," she hissed. "Oh I love you."

Daniel stretched his jaws wide to accommodate her immense girth and continued to lap at the head of her cock, to get more of her essence. He could taste her sweat as well as he sucked nearly all of her cock into his mouth.

He gagged slightly when her cock head bumped against the back of his throat.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck yeah," Moalualoa groaned and began hunching her hips as her excitement grew.

Daniel could taste more of her slimy essences leak, drool into his mouth. He increased his suction and reached out with the other hand and played with Moalualoa's large balls.

"Fuck!" Moalualoa screamed out and Daniel's mouth suddenly filled with semen.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Moalualoa grunted as she spurted rope after rope of her semen into Daniel's mouth.

Finally she was done and she pulled her slowly wilting cock from Daniel's mouth.

"Oh God, Baby, oh that was good," Moalualoa groaned.

She bent and kissed Daniel passionately.

"Now, come on," she said and stepped into her large walk in shower.

She adjusted the taps for one showerhead and pointed to the other shower head on the opposite wall.

"I like mine as hot as I can stand it," she cautioned as she stepped under the steaming spray.

"Me too," Daniel affirmed and set his own taps to nearly scalding.

He watched as she slicked her black hair back, then smiled playfully and bent over.

When she turned back around, her cock was again beginning to grow.

She adjusted her shower head to where it was splashing onto Daniel's front while Daniel's own shower head was spraying his back. Then she walked the two steps to where he stood.

"Hi, she said as she wrapped her small hand around his hard cock.

"Hi," he agreed and bent to kiss her.

His own hand wrapped around her hard cock.

"Hi," she said again and began stroking his cock.

Daniel's first blast of sperm splattered onto her left breast.

His second and third spurt splattered onto her belly.

His fourth one splattered onto her hard cock.

She kissed him, stepped away.

"Come on; we don't have all day," she teased.

When they stepped out of the shower, she wrapped in in a large fluffy towel and lovingly patted him down.

"Bed," she husked, pushing him toward the bathroom door. "Be there in a minute."

He stretched out on her bed and waited. A moment later, he heard a toilet flush.

Then she came out of the bathroom, nude, fat cock hard, wobbling from side to side as she approached the bed.

"Here Sweetheart, get my hole ready," she crooned, pulling a tube of lubricant out of a dresser drawer.

She knelt on the bed, presenting her beautiful golden buttocks to him.

Daniel greased up two fingers and clumsily gammed them both into her waiting anus.

"Oh, ugh, God yes!" Moalualoa grunted in ecstasy.

"Now, Sweetheart, now," she husked after a few minutes of his clumsy fingering of her ass. "Give me that big fat cock."

Daniel knelt behind her and greased up his cock.

"Ugh! God damn yes!" she screamed out as he pushed the head of his cock into her squirming little hole.

He pushed, even as she resisted, even as she seemed to be trying to expel him.

"Ugh! Oh God!" she groaned as the head of his cock pushed in past her sphincter.

"Ugh!" Daniel grunted; his cock was being strangled by a hot fist.

Moalualoa's first lover had possessed a long, slender cock. Moalualoa was Peter's first trannie and Peter fucked her like he would fuck any girl. With very little thought to the girl's pleasure.

Even though Peter still called her from time to time, still begged for a second date, Moalualoa firmly told the man she was not interested.

Her second lover had a slightly fatter cock, but again, was more concerned with his pleasure than with hers.

Both cocks had felt good as they slid into her hole. But Moalualoa shivered and shuddered in extreme pleasure as Daniel's fat cock pushed into her, spreading her, almost painfully.

""Fuck!" Moalualoa screamed as her cock twitched and spurted a hot load of her semen onto her bedspread.

Daniel pulled back; the pressure on his cock was nearly painful. Then he drove himself in.

"Ugh! Slow, Baby, go slow!" Moalualoa cried out as nearly six inches of cock was pushing into her bowels.

Daniel had no choice; he jammed all eight and a half inches into her hole.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Moalualoa wheezed.

Then Daniel pulled half of his cock out of her, then drove it in again.

"Shit! Oh God yes!" she screamed as waves of pain and pleasure crashed together in her guts.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me," she chanted as Daniel went on instinct and began pumping into her.

"Ugh!" he cried out when he made the mistake of looking down.

His cock was being squeezed by a greasy brown flesh ring. Her anus was stretched taut around his fat meat. Her two golden globes shook as he drove his meat into her and smacked his thighs against her beautiful buttocks.

"Ugh!" he cried out again and began pumping his semen into her guts.

"Oh Baby, oh Daniel, yes!" Moalualoa cried out as she felt her lover filling her.

A deep rumbling fart escaped when Daniel pulled his cock from her hole.

Exhausted, the couple lay back against her mountain of pillows.

"Was that, did you like that?" she asked as she wiggled around to lay down next to him.

"God yes," he wheezed, out of breath.

She used her towel to clean his cock of lubricant, then sucked him to erection. Then she swiveled around and presented her own hard cock to his lips. The two lovers lay, side by side, sucking and stroking each other's cocks to orgasm.

Then they slumbered for a while.

Hunger woke them and they dressed, pausing every so often to kiss.

Daniel watched with interest as Moalualoa used surgical tape to tape her cock and balls back. Then she kissed him as she shimmied into a pair of bright red silk panties.

"Okay, bike, or car?" she asked as she was trying to decide what shoes to wear.

"Uh, bike," Daniel said.

He was terrified of the motorcycle, but he did not want to admit that. He didn't want to look like a sissy in front of his girlfriend.

Okay," she said and pulled on some motorcycle boots.

"Muitoto!" she called out as she and Daniel left the bedroom.

The woman opened a door and answered. She and Moalualoa had a rapid-fire conversation. Muitoto actually looked annoyed but nodded.

"What?" Daniel asked before pulling on his helmet.

"Told her you and I made a mess of the bed; please clean it," Moalualoa shrugged and started the powerful bike.

They went to Side By Side Steakhouse for lunch. Then Moalualoa drove them to the Courtyard Mall in Pinoak, Louisiana. The mall was designed to be like an open air European street market, albeit with a high roof covering it.

"Let's see," Moalualoa said, grabbing a pair of boots. "What size you wear?"

"I uh, thirteen," Daniel said.

"I think we have that in thirteen," the salesgirl agreed and rapidly walked away.

"Four hundred and seventy nine bucks?" Daniel said, shocked.

The girl returned and Moalualoa pushed Daniel into a chair.

The salesgirl sat on a stool and assisted Daniel in removing his tennis shoes.

Daniel looked over at Moalualoa; the sales girl's dress had worked up. When she sat back, he was looking right at her blonde pussy.

Moalualoa smirked; the salesgirl smiled a knowing smile.

"How they feel?" both girls asked.

"They feel, God, they got some kind of springy insoles," Daniel said.

"We'll take them," Moalualoa agreed.

"Yes ma'am," the girl said.

"It all right if he wears them?" Moalualoa asked.

"Absolutely; you buy them, they're yours," the girl said, putting Daniel's shoes into the box.

"Mow-low, that's a lot of money," Daniel protested.

"Not really," the girl said. "You take care of them? They'll last forever."

"Exactly," Moalualoa agreed.

Over his protests, she bought him a few more things.

"Ready?" she asked, slipping a pair of one hundred and twenty nine dollar sunglasses onto his face. "Let's roll."

"Where to?" Daniel wanted to know as she lashed down the packages.

"Home; make love," she said as she pulled her helmet on.

Muitoto had changed the sheets and comforter. This did not deter Moalualoa as she scrambled onto the bed. The two lovers swung into a sixty nine and she was first to come. Daniel did not think about it as he swallowed her heavy load, just milked her cock for all of her essences as he could get. A moment later, he pumped his own load into her sucking mouth.

Then she pushed him onto his back, sucked and stroked him until his cock grew proud again. Then she greased up his cock, and squatted over his throbbing erection.

"Ugh! Oh Baby, you got a beautiful cock," she enthused as he slid into her hole.

"You too," he wheezed as inch after inch was pushed into her tight hole.

When she had all of him into her, she leaned forward and kissed him.

"Love you; you my Baby," she enthused.

"Love you too," he grunted as she wiggled her sweet ass from side to side.

"Like that?" she giggled and did it some more.

"Uh huh," he agreed.

They both groaned as they approached their climax.

With a shriek, Moalualoa's cock spurted a heavy load onto Daniel's belly and chest. A moment later, Daniel's own climax jetted into Moalualoa's ass.

*.*.*

The school years had always dragged on and on for Daniel Couvillion, an endless parade of days of being the punching bag for Troy Manzella and his goons. A parade of days of lusting after Cheryl Leblanc and being ridiculed, laughed at by the cute blonde and her friends. Then being punched some more by her boyfriend, Troy Manzella.

Senior year flew by, though. And, halfway through the school year, Daniel enjoyed one last growth spurt, shooting up to six feet two inches. He also developed muscles on his formerly scrawny frame.

"All that loving," Moalualoa claimed and Daniel was inclined to agree.

Before Daniel knew it, they had their diplomas in hand, were mugging for photographs, and were making plans to go to celebration parties.

Moalualoa and Daniel smiled and posed for Grady's camera. Then, with hugs and kisses to Grady and Melinda, ran to Moalualoa's Mustang.

"Here, Sweetheart, you drive," Moalualoa said.

They went to the Leblanc home first.

"Daniel! Hi!" an already slightly intoxicated Cheryl enthused. "Hey Mow-low!"

"Daniel, I loved your speech," Audrey Gremillion, Cheryl's best friend said.

"Yeah, when you got up to give the valedictorian speech, I was like 'damn, I knew he was smart, but shit!' And then you almost made me cry," Cheryl enthused.

"You did cry," Darlene Langlinais teased.

After getting themselves a few drinks, Daniel and Moalualoa stripped down to their bathing suits and swam in the Leblanc pool.

Until a drunk Troy flirted with Moalualoa, even made a grab for her cute ass, then tried to drown Daniel.

Daniel and Moalualoa left that party. Troy was escorted out the door by Brad Leblanc, Cheryl's father, and Bobby Leblanc, Cheryl's older brother.

The couple went to Brian Toups' party, where it was a 'make your own pizza' bar and Mr. and Mrs. Toups congratulated Daniel again on a fine speech.

Then, at eleven thirty, Moalualoa leaned heavily against Daniel and whispered she wanted to go home, make love.

In the morning, Moalualoa gently woke Daniel with kisses, then they made love again.

"I have always dreamed of waking up with you," she sighed happily in the afterglow.

"When we get married, we can do this all the time," Daniel reminded her.

Moalualoa smiled sadly. She then kissed him.

"Yeah, we could, huh?" she said.

They made love again in the shower, then Moalualoa drove him home.

"Goodbye Sweetheart," she said softly.

Daniel was a little puzzled when she did not call or text him that evening. Calls to her phone when to voice mail and texts were unanswered.

"God, boy, leave the girl alone, huh?" Grady said. "Girls sometimes need a little space."

"Yes sir," Daniel agreed.

The next day, Muitoto showed up at the Couvillion house, holding a manila envelope.

"Miss Moalualoa? She go back American Samoa," the woman explained in her stilted English.

"So when's she coming back?" Daniel asked.

The woman shook her head 'no.'

"She, but we, I thought, we were going to get married," Daniel spluttered, genuinely crushed.

"No," was Muitoto's simple, blunt answer.

The manila envelope contained the title to the Mustang and to the modified Harley-Davidson.

There was also a small gold chain and small gold cross with five half carat diamonds.

A small note inside the jewelry box said simply, 'I'm sorry. Being with you was a dream but it's time for me to wake up now.'

Daniel didn't understand, wouldn't pretend to understand her decision. But having no way of getting in touch with her, he had no choice but to accept it.

*.*.*

Freshman Orientation was scheduled to begin at 8:00 am in McCurry Hall.

At 8:10, Daniel felt someone sit next to him.

He looked over and saw Cheryl Leblanc, lightly tanned face unusually pale. Her blue eyes looked large, frightened.

There were nearly twelve hundred students crammed into the auditorium for Freshmen Orientation for Myndee University in Myndee, Arkansas. And almost none were paying any attention as Dean Benson Simms was trying to get the attention of the chattering students. Finally, Ed Biggs, Athletic Director for the university gently eased Dean Simms away from the podium.

Ed blew his whistle directly into the microphone. A loud shriek went up from nearly everyone in the building.

"Listen up, sit down and shut up," Ed growled into the microphone. "Some of us haven't had our coffee yet and we're just a little cranky."

Daniel couldn't help but laugh at the man's announcement.

"God, really," Cheryl agreed.

During the presentation, Daniel constantly had to assist Cheryl.

"No, no, page four; you're looking for a yellow paper," he said, helping her find the fourth page in the thick folder.

Finally, the torture was over and a mad dash for the exits began. Daniel stayed in his seat, rather than join the throng.

"You uh, you're staying?" Cheryl asked.

In answer, Daniel pointed to the hundreds of freshmen students trying to exit the building.

"In ten minutes, they'll all be gone," he calmly said. "Give the idiots time to clear out."

"You're right," she said, sitting back down.

She pushed her long blonde hair out of her eyes.

"So uh, where's Mow-low?" she asked.

"Went home day after graduation," Daniel said, face falling.

He looked around.

"But, uh, where's Troy?" he asked. "Didn't he get a scholarship here?"

"They don't give scholarships to dumb asses making meth in their garage," Cheryl spat, face an angry flush.

"Oh shit!" Daniel said.

"Oh shit is right," Cheryl spat, still angered.

She grabbed Daniel's arm.

"And get this," she snarled. "Mother Fucker tried telling the DA I was helping him. Tried getting a lighter sentence."

"Were you?" Daniel asked.

"No!" Cheryl shrilled. "How can you even ask that?"

She then looked around.

"But now? Now I'm what? Five hundred miles from home because we were going to go here together, get married. By the time he got arrested, it was too late get into U.L.D. and my dad had already paid for the dorm and the first semester so..."

The teeming masses had finally managed to push through the small doors. Daniel got to his feet and Cheryl walked in front of him.

He hadn't noticed as they were engrossed in the various lectures, flipping from page to page, but Cheryl was wearing some very short shorts. The bottoms of her luscious buttocks stuck out, wiggling and waggling in front of him.

He thought of Moalualoa's sweet golden ass and had to look away, think of something else as his cock threatened to tent his jeans.

"So, where you going to now?" Cheryl asked, holding onto Daniel's arm when they stepped out into the aisle.

"That guy said something about coffee; you want some? There's this coffee shop right off campus, uh, Java Joe's or something like that," Daniel asked as they stepped into the brutal August heat of central Arkansas.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,080 Followers