Almond Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"I get the Vig, then I add peppermint and chocolate syrups," Cheryl enthused.

"Want to?" Daniel asked.

Cheryl looked at him for a brief moment, then smiled widely.

"Pick me up at Stuebbens?" she asked and he nodded his head in agreement.

He watched as her luscious ass jogged away, then trotted toward Baggett Dorm.

Cheryl hesitated when he pulled up on his Harley-Davidson and pulled the spare helmet off of the seat.

"Go slow; I've never been on a bike before," she said, voice quivering slightly.

Daniel did not go slowly. He didn't speed, but he didn't crawl either. He did enjoy the feeling of Cheryl's large breasts mashed into his back as she clung tightly to him.

When they pulled up to the coffee shop, Cheryl let out an excited squeal as she got off the bike.

"That was awesome!" she enthused.

He let her order, then ordered his own Big, with soy milk.

"No, no, here, you got to try this," Cheryl demanded, bringing her coffee cup to his lips.

"Ew, good God, Cheryl!" Daniel complained. "That's nothing but sugar!"

"Well I like it," she pouted.

"Well, I'm already sweet enough," Daniel smirked, sipping his own coffee.

They sat for nearly an hour, drinking two cups of coffee each, chatting, comparing classes they'd scheduled, what their future hopes were.

Then he drove her back to the dorm. Again, she mashed her impressive chest against his back as he roared from coffee shop to her dorm.

"Listen, I uh," Cheryl said as she stood next to Daniel's grumbling, snarling motorcycle.

Cheryl linked fingers with him.

"I uh, I know I was a real bitch to you, uh, when we were you know, at St. Thomas Aquinas," she said, looking down at their entwined fingers.

She looked up into his eyes.

"I uh, I give you my phone number?" she asked.

Daniel pulled out his cell phone and Cheryl quickly tapped her number into it.

"So uh, you doing anything tonight?" she asked.

"Afraid so," Daniel said.

"Oh," she said.

"But, I'll call you tomorrow, huh?" Daniel offered.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments; those that take the time to rate my stories.

Why did Moalualoa decide to 'wake up' and move back to American Samoa? Brother, any of you men say you understand women? You're lying. Who knows why she decided to cut and run. Maybe she knew she was falling too hard for Daniel Couvillion and it scared her.

Have a sticky sweet day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers