(Almost) All in the Family Pt. 01

Story Info
A chain of family fun, as things go wrong in the night.
7.7k words
4.17
31.6k
29
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writdher
Writdher
36 Followers

APRIL

I woke up with boobs. Boobs!! I can feel them, and see them when I look down towards my feet, rising like two mountains under my tee shirt. I reach up underneath the shirt, and yes they are breasts, real breasts, and part of me, not something just stuck on. What the Fuck!! They are big too. They are at least D or DD. I have a fair amount of experience touching women's breasts, so I would know. But those were attached to someone else. These are part of me. I jump out of bed and run over to a mirror hanging on a wall. Then the second shock. The face looking back is my stepsister's April. Now really "What The Fuck!!" I pull my tee shirt up over my head, looking in the mirror again. Yes boobs, and my stepsister's body. I turn sideways, then back, admiring it. I have never seen her tits or her naked. She does have a nice body. No way better than nice? No that's sick. What's wrong with you? I put the tee shirt back on.

My stepsister still lived at home with my parents, though well out of school now. Pathetically so do I. I look around. Yes, this is my stepsister's room. I recognize the posters, photos, furniture. Why am I here, and more importantly in her body.

My bedroom is right down the hall. I have to figure out what is going on. I am only wearing a tee shirt and panties. I find a pair of sweat pants next to the bed, and put them on. Opening my stepsister's door I walk down the hall to "my" room. The feel of my breasts bouncing up and down is a little disconcerting. I get to my door. Hmmm. I barge right in, as after all it is MY room. When I open the door I see myself or someone who looks like me, sleeping on his back. Now I am totally freaking out. I grab the figure and start shaking him.

"Wake up, Wake up!" I start shaking him/me harder.

He or me, or whatever it is, slowly opens his eyes.

"Sis? What the heck are you doing? It's too early. Go away?"

I am not exactly sure how to respond to this.

"Who are you? Get out of my bed?"

Now he/me opens his eyes more, and sits up a little.

"What's the hells wrong with you? Get hit in the head or something?

I put my face right in front of his. He looked like me. He sounded a little weird, but not unlike what I heard myself sounding like on recordings of me.

"Who do I look like? Who am I?"

"Sis. Enough already. Very funny. But I am too tired to play any games with you right now. I am going back to sleep. "and with that he turned over and buried his head under his pillow.

I gave up on this way of figuring anything out and went back to my sister's room. Ok, now what? I look at my watch. It is 8 AM on a Saturday. At least I don't have to go to work. I will have more time to figure this out.

I hear a light knock on my door and my Moms face peaking in.

"What are you doing? Get a move on. You should have been ready by now. Remember you have to drive me over to the doctor's. You have 30 minutes."

I look at her and say, "I'm not feeling good. Can't John take you or Dad?"

"No dear, you know they can't. You aren't sick enough not to take me, so get going. You promised me, I am counting on you. I can't have breakfast, remember. I'll meet you downstairs."

With that she closes the door. Dress? Dress? How the hell am I going to do that? I look into April's closet, it is filled with an incredible assortment of things. A huge range of colors and styles, skirts, blouses, pants, dresses, sweaters, scarves, hats, belts, and many other things in boxes, bins, shoes So many shoes. High, low, heels, boots. Where to start? I think first, I need underwear.

I go to her dresser and start opening drawers. Oh my god. Panties, bras, stockings, socks, lingerie, jewelry, shorts, bathing suits. Every style, shape, color. I decide to stay safe and find a pair off white panties and bra. The panties seem similar to my underwear, but as I take the ones I was sleeping in off, it's the first time it really dawns on me I don't have a cock. Fuck! I put my hand down to my vagina. Feeling my pussy lips. I use one of my fingers to open them and out a finger inside me. Hmmm. Nice feeling actually. I slide it in and out a few times. I like it. Then I think about my clit. What does that feel like? I find it with the end of my finger. Shit. That feels good. I start rubbing it, thinking it feels a bit like my cock, but all the sensitivity in a tinny tiny area. Fuck. I could get into this. I really want to stay here and bring myself but I know Mom is waiting. Though incredibly hard I remove my hand and pull my panties up.

The bra. After all kinds of struggling and not being able to both put it over my arms and reach the clasps, I figure out a way. I hook just the band in front of me, turn it around, lift it over my breasts. I've got fucking big breasts. Then slide my arms into the straps. Now what.

I go back into the closet. Fuck if I am going to wear a dress or skirt. I find what I think are a matching set of blouse and pants. Put both on. Everything is backwards. Find some socks and low shoes. My toe nails are bright red, as are my finger nails. How weird. What else do I need? Think. Think.

My stepsister would never leave the house without full makeup on, and loaded with jewelry. I slump at the thought of it. She has a makeup table with various mirrors of different magnification. I sit down. Well if the closet and dresser were a mystery this was an insoluble puzzle. I reach for things and read the labels. Eye liner, eye shadow, foundation, moisturizer, blush, night cream, day cream, mascara, lipstick, dozens of other bottles, boxes, scattered everywhere. Ok, keep it simple. A little eye liner, shadow and lipstick. Maybe no one would notice. Even these things took forever to look close to right. I poke my eye, lipstick not on my lips. One eye lid darker than the other. To me I look like a clown. How can women wear this stuff every day.

Perfume? Do I really need this? I look through four or five different bottles I sniff some. This will do. I spray some on me. Not sure of where or how much.

Then jewelry. I haven't a clue. I pick a bunch of bracelets, a few rings, a necklace. Earrings. How do I get these through the piercings? I struggle for quite a while until I get both on. What have I forgotten? I look at my fingers. I still can't believe that I have bright red nails.

I look in the mirror. My hair is a mess. Luckily it isn't wet from a shower. My stepsister has a lot of hair. Who knows how long it would take to dry. I have really short hair. I find a brush and straighten it out. It still didn't look right. She usually puts it up, or ties it back, i have no idea how to put it up. I looked around. Oh nooo, more stuff. Hair bands, ties, ribbons. I pick a stretchy thingy, and pull my hair through it into a pony tail, or close anyway. Not too bad.

Now I need to brush my teeth. I go into her bathroom. Find a tooth brush and paste, try not to think it was her toothbrush, used in her mouth. I look down at counter and see a large flat pill box. Reading the label closer I realize it is for birth control. I look at the box and see many of the pills missing and many still there. Crap. I know how this works, I need to take one today to not get pregnant. Pregnant! I get a little sick to my stomach. I pop the next pill out and swallow it. Then another sickening thought crosses my mind. Well obviously she is fucking Bob, her boyfriend. Ugh. Yuck. Push it out. Push it out.

I have the urge to pee and shit. Ok, I know I have to sit down. Now I have to remove the slacks and panties to my ankles and sit down. It is a strange feeling that my piss seems to emerge from my body, a slit, instead of the end of my cock. I shit as well. At least that's the same. I get toilet paper and carefully clean both areas separately. I pull everything up again. I check myself one final time in the mirror and think, not too bad. And head downstairs.

I find Mom in the kitchen sitting in a chair looking at her watch.

"What took so long?"

She gave me a long look.

"You certainly weren't spending it making yourself look nice. Give me your lipstick."

Shit. I didn't have any lipstick or anything else for that matter.

"Give me a minute"

I run back upstairs and back into my sister's room. Purse, purse purse. Well of course there are a couple of dozen purses. I hunt around and find one that seems recently used, full of stuff. Not taking any chances I grab the lipstick, eye liner and shadow I just used and threw it into the purse. Back downstairs.

"Maybe you are sick, hun. Come over here and let me feel your head."

She touched my forehead.

"You seem ok, but your makeup is horrible. Give me your purse. We have to get out of here."

After another five minutes of having her redo my makeup, and hair, she was satisfied we could go.

I knew the way to the doctor's office fortunately. Mom talks the whole way there, nonstop. Where her mind came up with everything that came out of her mouth I don't know. She is still a very attractive woman and not very old really. She had my stepsister, well Me now, when she was barely out of her teens. I know a few of my friends have said things, indicating they would do her. And they weren't joking. To be honest if I wasn't her step son, I would do her. Now I am her daughter. My mind is so fucked up. I have no idea how I am going to deal with this or get out of it. One step at a time. I try to concentrate on the road and push other thoughts out.

We arrive at the doctors and I go in with her, sit in the waiting room while she is examined. I look into April's purse and find her phone. Her password is easy. Her birthday. I try to pass the time scrolling through stuff. I look through her photos. So many selfie's, of her, of her, of her, of her and her and her girlfriends, of her and Bob, more of her. Well she is good looking. In fact I couldn't help noticing people looking at me when I entered the waiting room. And not like normal, when I was a guy, just a quick look. I could tell the men were taking a second, third, and even more looks at me while pretending to look at their phones or a magazine. I don't know how I knew that, but I was sure they were doing it. I felt like an animal in the zoo. A couple of times I stare back at them in anger, letting them know that I see them looking at me, and to stop. This seems to make them uneasy. I guess most women just ignore them somehow.

I see a separate photo folder hidden nested in a few others. Fuck. There were dozens of photos of her naked, showing her tits and pussy, and lots of cocks, a lot of cocks, not all the same either, and a lot of men, quite a few naked ones, and a lot of Bob. I think I recognize a few of men, but most I have no idea who they are. I got thinking. Do I enjoy looking at the naked pussy shots or the cocks, now that I have this new body? Another surprise. I am getting hot over the cocks and naked men. How? I look at the pussies. Hmmm. Their ok. Not how I usually feel when looking at pussies. Maybe some of April's desires are still there inside me, in some way, mixing with my male ones. I seem to be more April than me though. If so, life was going to be very confusing from now on.

Then I looked at her texts. These shocked me so much I stopped reading. My sister is a slut. Maybe that is too harsh. I am as bad if not worse actually. But I didn't know my sister had such thoughts. Bob and her were exchanging some pretty explicit stuff they wanted to do to each other. And occasionally there appeared to be a few other people, guys, with odd user names i couldn't identify. She apparently also wanted to do some pretty nasty things with them too. Hard to tell if it was real or virtual. Either way, naughty April.

Mom came out the doctor's door a little woozy.

"Good thing you came. I hate giving blood. Now let's go home,"

Neither of us talked much on the way home which was fine with me. When we got home Mom said she needed a little nap, and thanked me for driving.

I went back to my room, my new room. I look at my phone. I have some new texts. Bob texted he wanted me to come by his place after dinner. I should wear something "hot" with a lot of smoking emojis. Then a little later how much he wanted to emojis, indicating fucking, me. Then some hearts and kissing emojis. I ignored them. I didn't know what else to do.

I searched the internet for anything that could help, and came up blank. I got hungry for lunch and went down to the kitchen. Put together a sandwich and went back to my room and lay down on the bed thinking. I couldn't think a way out of this as of yet. I could only hope the same thing that got me into this would get me out. I lay around the rest of the afternoon then realized I had to start getting ready for my "date". Am I really going to go? One half of me is repulsed by it, the other excited. The excited one wins for now. What was I going wear? I decided screw it. I wasn't going to wear anything really "hot". But at least something nice. I settle after trying on two dozen outfits to wear a pretty revealing blouse and short short skirt. A skirt. Must be April that made me do that. It felt very weird, but my April self-thought I looked pretty good when I checked myself out in the mirror.

Then hair and makeup. I searched the internet for advice on how to do both. This time I did a bit better. Then I heard my Mom, or step Mom or whatever calling upstairs that dinner was ready. I sat down to dinner and tried to keep my head down and get through dinner as fast as possible. My Dad and me/him were having a discussion about sports. I thought about joining in as I thought their thoughts on who would win the next baseball game were way off, but thought April hadn't a clue about sports, so it would sound weird. Mom seemed very quiet, lost in her own thoughts. I ate fast and said I was going upstairs.

Mom asked, "Aren't you going to Bob's this evening?"

I said yes. In a little while. Though I am still not sure i am going through with it. I go upstairs and found a barrage of texts messages from Bob telling me how much he was looking forward to seeing me. Kisses, love, more kisses. My April self over ruled the old me. Bob needs me. Next thing I know I am driving to his place and sitting next to him on his couch in the living room.

I am having an internal tug of war between April and me. Now that I am here in the flesh, being with Bob is too much. Be with a guy? No way. Why am I here? But he is kind of cute. I want him. I actually want him to want me. Stop that. That is yucky.

Bob and I are drinking beers while watching a TV show. I am sitting on the opposite end of the couch from him, trying to figure out my dilemma.

"Come on over babes." He pats the couch next to him.

I pretend I don't hear him, looking steadily at the TV. I'm not ready to do anything but just sit here. Then I feel him sliding over to me instead.

"Are you ok? You have been very quiet tonight."

"Not feeling that well, sorry."

He looks at me. My response doesn't seem good enough to stop his plan for the evening. He puts his arm around my shoulder pulling me over. And rotating me to face him, tilts down to kiss me. I feel his lips against mine. Crap. What am I going to..... Wait.....I am actually enjoying this. There seems to be a cross of emotions, feelings between April and me. It is so confusing, I should be feeling repulsed by Bob, a man, kissing me, but I don't. Instead, I feel a nice, warm sensation entering my body to Bob's kisses. I let myself go with it. What is wrong with me? I need to go. Now!

I feel one of his hands on my left breast. This feels nice too, i am demented. I wish though, he was touching me firmer. He switched from kissing to nibbling my neck. Mmmm. That feels very nice, And. What's he doing? He is working a hand up underneath my blouse. All this is very strange from the opposite perspective. I can put myself into his mind. Where he is going next. He will play with my breasts for a little while over the bra, then go to my back and pretty deftly unhooks the back of my bra. Back to the front where he will pull my bra up. He will then go in for the kill. And sure enough that's exactly what he did.

I feel his fingers on my nipple. Which now are standing straight up, hard and sensitive. Do it right! Tease them, but not too hard. Where did those thoughts come from? I find myself moaning and sighing. A lot less work on this side. I laugh inside at that. I reach my hand around his neck and bring his face closer for a kiss. I am kissing him of my own volition. I am sick. April please stop making me do this. He is fondling my breasts now and teasing my nipples.

He grabs the bottom of my top and pulls it off over my head. Takes my bra off. I help him by putting my arms in the right places, nothing more. He now starts sucking on my nipples, licking my breasts. I am enjoying this a lot. This feels really good! No wonder my girlfriends have enjoyed this. I decide just to lay back and enjoy it. I feel waves of bliss flowing through me and float on it. Waves going down between my legs. Intense shock waves. My panties feel wet. I am wet down there. Strange feeling. I am wet!! I don't need to be active in this foreplay. Bob can do all the work. I wonder if I could orgasm just from this. If he did it right, I think I could. Please do it right!

Then. Then....Then.... I feel his hand going up my skirt. His finger sliding my panties to the side enough he can wiggle a finger into me. Well, this is it. If I am going to bail, it better be now. This is too much. Which it is going to be, I am thinking. Then his fingers are inside me. Fuck.... That decided it. Yes!, Put your finger into me. He is finger fucking me. Yes, fucking me of a sorts. Having a vagina is pretty nice. More than nice. Mmmmmm.

He takes his hand out and moves it up and goes inside my panties, his fingers finding the divide between my lips. I am super wet now. His fingers go inside me again. I am moaning again. His fingers come out, search for my clit. At least I think that's what he's doing. Hugher. Higher. I remember from this morning. Then he finds it. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. He is rubbing it a little too intensely. But it is really really nice. I try to relax into it, but can't. I lie back, opening my legs even wider. Fuck. He is hitting my clit hard and fast now. He is actually laughing. I open my eyes and see he is looking at me.

"You like that don't you?"

He keeps at it until I orgasm. Hard to say what it is like. Similar in many ways to when I was a guy, but more internal. Tension building, building, building. Then a cross between falling off a building and being on top of a 4th of July rocket when it explodes high in the sky. No feeling though of shooting something out of me. I love it. The quivering, chills that consumed me completely. I just lie there bathing in it, still electric.

Then next thing I know, he gets off me for a second, removes his clothes, and gets back on top of me again, straddling my head. Ok, now what. Am I really going through with this? How am I ever going to live with myself after this? I see his cock waving around in front of my eyes. It actually looks good to me. Crap. April's desires apparently are trumping my male phobia against sucking cock. I want it. So surprisingly. Yes I am shocked. I find myself sucking on Bobs cock. April must have sucked a lot of cocks, because I find I know what to do, and it seems to do it well, because Bob is making all kinds of ecstatic vocal noises and swearing. She also apparently has learned to deep throat, as I feel Bob's cock down in my throat, and I am not really gagging. Bob seems to know this, as he is riding my head very hard, with abandon. How did she ever learn to do that? He pulls out, let's me suck on him, run my tongue around and around the tip of his cock, then rams his cock deep into my throat again. Is he going to cum in my mouth? How will I like that? Will I gag, spit it out, swallow it. He could cum any second, fuck. This is freaking me out. Why do I even have a cock in my mouth? But he stops. Does he want to cum in my pussy instead, or on my face, my tits, who knows. Any way is pretty freaky. I just lie there waiting for his next move.

Writdher
Writdher
36 Followers
12