(Almost) All in the Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls my skirt and panties off. Now I am real trouble. I am going to actually let a man fuck me? It seems crazy. Apparently I am because I have the urge to have him inside me. I find myself spreading my legs. I reach down, play with my pussy, my clit, then open my lips wide for Bob's cock. I feel it start to enter me, and a chill runs into me, and I feel my left leg quivering, as it goes deeper and deeper. So this is what all my girlfriends felt. It wouldn't be that bad if I got stuck in my April's body, as this feels really good. Really, really, good. Why stop with Bob. I bet a lot of guys would fuck me. It would be easy to get a lot of guys to fuck me. Why is it so hard when you are a guy? I think about being fucked continuously, whenever I wanted. This could be fun. Stop. Stop. Why am I in April's body? I have to figure this.....Fuck...Bob goes deep into me again.

Bob was thrusting into me in a good rhythm now. I hold onto his bottom and drift away. Then I get the urge to play with my breasts, my nipples. Mmmm. That feels great. I push them up and tease Bob with them. He responds by shoving in me harder. Nice just lying here in a bath of pleasure, let Bob take me. Things were getting more and more intense inside my body all the time. So this is what being penetrated is like. I can barely think between thrusts. When he is all the way in, hitting my clit, cock buried deep, I lose all sense of things, but the feeling of his cock inside me. I am a shivering, quivering mess. My legs have their own mind, their own set of nerves and are shaking. Now all I can think of is I hope he puts it in again deeper, harder this time. I am at the mercy of his pace, his depth of penetration. I kind of wish I had a controller so i could speed him up or slow him down to what i need and want. I guess that is what separates a great lover from a mediocre one. Being in tune with the reaction of the one you are making love to. I am used to making my own pleasure at the rhythm I want. Still it's nice to submit to it. Not have to work at it. When he does it right I am lost in another world.

The shakes and chills aren't dying out now between thrusts, but building. Now where am I, what am I, I don't know. Just keep doing it. Keep doing it. Keep doing it. Then the quivering, the chills take over everything. I black out essentially on a million volt electric line. And just stay there. This is wonderful. I feel my body flushing, tingling, my legs quivering, my voice screaming. Bob is still going at it when a tiny piece of my mind regains consciousness some time later.

He seemed to want something different. I am rubber now. He is turning me over. I roll around, face down on the couch, holding onto the arm. He slides into me from behind. Fuck. I am jelly. I don't care what he does to me. I am just a nerve. Still vibrating from my orgasm. It's still really nice to be feel filled up again, in this position. The submissiveness of it, being doggy fucked, isn't lost on me. Take me. I am a piece of meat, but I don't care. I am Bob's meat to be fucked and cummed inside of. I wish he could cum inside me a thousand times.

Bob is really fucking me hard now. He grabs my hair pulling my hair back. Not so much to hurt, but demeaning enough. I want to be pounded. I hear Bob making more intense groans then shoving me very hard. I brace myself, arch my back. I think he is cumming. Yes, he stays in longer, comes out, and then stabs me with his cock a few times before staying in. I get close to cumming again, but don't quite go over the edge. It is still good. Really good. After he pulls out, I am still really excited though. I can't stay this this way. It is unpleasantly too much energy. I find myself rubbing on my clit very fast and hard until I cum. I am panting. That's better. I slump down on the couch, exhausted.

Bob has actually gotten up and gone to the kitchen. He comes back with two beers.

"You seem different somehow. It wasn't bad, very good in fact, but you usually move more."

"Sorry, I told you I wasn't feeling good."

"No problem." He opened his beer and started drinking. "Next time though, I am going to fuck you to death. Be ready."

He already has the tv on and is watching it as he gathers up his clothes and puts them on.

I feel the need to go to the bathroom. I gather up my clothes and purse and go to the one in Bob's bedroom and sit down to pee. I feel goo in my vagina starting to drip out. Now what. I wipe it as best I can, but it still keeps coming out. I get up and look in the mirror. My face and hair are a mess. I reassemble myself as best I can. I look in my purse for a brush, makeup. Then I see some pads, panty liners. Hmmm. I could use one of those to keep the goo from making a mess. I pull my panties up, insert a pad. Well at least a little better. I wonder how long Bob's goo is going to be coming out of me. I put my clothes on, touch up my makeup. When I look fairly good, I go back to the living room.

Bob is still watching tv, and again pats the couch next to him. I really don't feel like curling up next to him, though I am sure April would.

"I really am not feeling well. I think I'll just go home and sleep it off."

"Ok, babes. Aren't you going out with Rachel all day tomorrow?"

I remember that I do. Thank god. I won't have to repeat tonight. It was all really confusing. I am not ready to repeat it right away.

"Yeah, I do. I will text you through the day. Stay in touch."

I start walking to the door. Bob gets up and follows me. He opens the front door, grabs me and bends down to kiss me goodnight. Ok, I might as well do whatever, and get out of here. I kiss him back, and walk back to my car and drive home.

On the way home, I think about the night. It was weird as hell. It was really nice from a sensation standpoint. Better in many ways than when I was a male. I actually orgasmed three times. And really nice long, whole body orgasms. But I still felt weird being used, submissive. I had mixed feelings about it. Sometimes it felt very natural, wonderful. Must be the April in me. Other times it felt demeaning. I wanted control back. Do things when I wanted, instead of taking it. And well, "I", the old me is not in love with Bob, or interested in any other dude, but April has infected me, or the other way around. Now I seem to love being fucked by men. My pussy gets all hot and wet when I think about it. I'm doomed.

I get home. Take off my clothes. Put on new panties and liner, a tee shirt, and get into bed. My vagina is sore and sloppy. Ugh. This my fate now, I guess, to be fucked by Bob. Marry him. Have children. The thought gives me a chill. Makes me a little sick to my stomach. I don't think I can keep doing it. Tomorrow I am going to have to figure a way out of this. The thought comes to me, maybe I can become a lesbian. Or a slut. On my back all the time being fucked. I laugh at these alternatives. They might work. Then I fall asleep.

BOB

I wake up, and have a sense something was different. And sure enough I feel down, and no more boobs. What a relief. Back to being me. Yesterday definitely had its fun moments, but I am glad to be me again. I look around and realize this isn't my room. Now what. I get out of bed, search for a mirror. Nearest one is the bathroom. Oh no!! I see Bob's face looking back at me. How did that happen? Now what do I do.

I look at a clock. It is late morning. Sunday morning. I decide to sleep a bit more, and maybe I would wake up as "me" or something better.

But no, I wake up and I am still Bob. I take a shower, get something to eat, and sit down to watch some tv, to pass the time. I look over the end of the couch where last night as April I had been fucked. It wasn't so bad. It was actually kind of nice being April, but I don't think I could go through that crap every day. The clothes, makeup, caring so much what I look like. Then having to be at Bob's little toy. I know women these days have a lot more power and freedom. If I were her I do things different. But any way you look at it, it wasn't easy.

There was a good baseball game playing so I got absorbed into that, and tried to forget my problems.

It was about 3 in the afternoon when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see my Step Mom standing there, in athletic wear and a big gym bag over her shoulder. I just stared at her. What is April's mom doing at my door?

"Come on, let me in, quick. I parked around the corner on another street."

I let her in. And no sooner than the door closed she was all over me, kissing me. What? No way. Bob is doing April's mom. I'm a sick puppy.

"I don't have much time. I am supposed to be at the gym. I brought some toys."

With that, she unzipped her bag and turned it over. Some towels and clothes fell out, followed by bondage cuffs for wrists and ankles, a leather collar, ropes, spreader bars, a paddle, whip, vibrators, dildos, anal beads, butt plugs.

"That should do it, don't you think."

And as she was talking to me, she was taking her clothes off. My stepmom has a rocking body, with huge breasts. I would love to suck those. And she has a nice bald pussy with flapping lips.

"We'll come on. Momma wants to be tied up and fucked."

She was already putting the collar on, and was putting on the ankle cuffs.

Fuck my Step Mom? She was still really hot but I don't think I can do it. I just stand there in a daze.

"I can see you need some help".

She stops putting on the wrist cuffs and got down on her knees in front of me, and before I knew it she has my pants down and my cock in her mouth.

Here I go again. Shit, that feels really good, and I have to admit fucking my stepmother, in the disguise of Bob, is hot, really, really hot. She was going at my cock hard now, two hands wrapped around the base stroking me, while sucking me like a Dyson vacuum cleaner. I am seeing stars. My cock is rock hard.

"Ok, baby, you seem hot enough now. Take Momma for a ride"

She got down on the floor with her bottom towards me.

She reaches out where the whip had landed on the floor and handed it to me

"Momma has been a very bad girl this week, and needs to be punished."

I take the whip. You've got to be kidding. I get to whip my own Step Mother. It is sweet revenge for all the shit she's given me over the past few years. That's when I decide not only to fuck her, but I there was going to be a lot of torture involved in it too. My cock got extra hard at the thought. I brought the whip down hard on her butt.

"Oh, yeah. Again".

I hit her even harder.

"You are getting better at this. Last time we did this you just tapped me."

That's all I needed to hear. I give her the whipping of her life. Red welts crisscrossed her butt. She is screaming bloody murder. But keeps telling me more, more, harder, harder. There is a puddle of pussy juice on the rug underneath her when I stop.

She throws back towards me the rest of the stuff from the bag, a couple of spreader bars, rope, ball gag, vibrators, a couple of butt plugs, lube, and a leash, while still on her hands and knees.

Ok Step Mom, you ask for it. I am going to give it to you, I take the spreader bar and attach it to the ankle cuffs, then attach the wrist cuffs to it as well using a rope. Now she is on her knees, but her head is on the floor, her wrists back under her waist tied to the bar. I attach the leash to her leather collar.

I find a nice set of tapering silicone anal beads. Perfect. I lube up the beads. And now for Mom's ass. I drip lube onto her crack. And start to work to beads in. Some more lube. Then deeper. Doing this to my stepmother is the most sexually exciting thing that I have ever done. I am close to ejaculating in my pants.

"Oh yes. Just like that. Awww. Shit. Oh My God."

I keep going deeper and deeper. The beads getting wider and wider. Once she is good and lubed up I start moving it in and out. I yank on her leash

"Are you a dirty slut who loves it in the ass?"

"Yes, Yes, i am your fucking whore, dirty fucking whore, dirty slut. Fuck my ass, Bob, Fuck it!"

I am really enjoying plunging the beads into her ass. And apparently she does too. I had no idea my stepmother had any of these desires. If I ever got back into my old body this could be interesting. I keep going at her until I feel her orgasm. Probably not super intense, but she definitely came.

"FUCK ME BOB....RIDE YOUR PONY....RIDE MOMMA...!!!...."

I pull the beads out and stick the biggest butt plug i can find in her ass, then get behind her and stick my cock into her pussy.

I pull on her leash, get the whip and start going in and out of her pussy at a nice clip. Giving her a nice hard whipping while I'm doing it. She is going crazy underneath me. Yes, fucking her is even a bigger rush than the anal beads. I don't think I have ever felt my cock so hard, well Bob's cock. His is pretty big. A little bigger than mine. Time to take her over the edge. I ride her really hard, while whipping her and pulling on her leash.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck...this is the best ever.. I'm cumming again, I can't believe it! Keep going, Harder. Fuck!"

I feel her quivering and shaking underneath me. Now she is making incomprehensible sounds. She is tied up she is straining against the cuffs and ropes. I let her orgasm flow through her, peak and then subside before changing position. I certainly am not done with her.

I pull out of her and get the ball gag. What I am going to do next, I just want to go all at it. Make her feel totally used. I put the ball in her mouth and buckle it behind her head. Back to the other end. I take the butt plug out. I don't do anal that often, though it is insanely nice from time to time. So tight. So tight. Most of my girlfriends won't let me do it at all, however. Apparently my step mother loves it.

I lube my cock extra thick and shoot a bunch into her now gaping hole. I also pick up a vibrator. I go into her very very slowly. I can feel her trembling, bucking against the restraints. She is trying to moan, scream, swear, but can't make much of sound with the gag in her mouth. I work myself in little by little. In out, in out, deeper each time until I am completely inside her. Now I could ride her slowly at first then faster, to make it easier on her, but I don't care what she is feeling. I go at her hard right at the start. It feels incredibly good to me. Her ass is super tight. Each time I go into her I get trembles shooting through me. Shooting right up from my cock into my brain, and another path down to my toes. Climb the ladder slowly. Shove. Shove. Shove. Shove.

I pick up the vibrator and turn it on. I slide it into her pussy. Fucking her with it like a second cock. My chills and trembles are getting too much to control. I know I am going to lose it soon. I feel close to cumming. I take the vibrator out of her pussy and jam the vibrating part against her clit, holding it tight against it. I let myself go now, pounding her asshole like a jack hammer. I feel my balls swell, getting ready to explode. I hold it back as long as I can. Electricity firing off in all directions. No holding it back now, no matter how much I want to. I shoot a massive load of cum inside her ass. And keep pulsing until my prostate actually aches. That may have been the best orgasm I have ever had. No not may, it was.

I take the ball gag out, but she doesn't say anything. In fact, looking at her face she is a complete blank.

"Are you ok?"

Still nothing. Her body is shaking and trembling like she is holding a live electrical wire. Her eyes are rolled back. I start removing the restraint parts of bondage items, leaving the cuffs and collar on. I go to the bathroom to clean up. I am quite a mess. When I get done and go back to the living room, my stepmom is still curled up on the floor, but at least seems over the trembling.

"What's going on down there? You doing ok?"

I hear a trembling reply.

"Oh, yes. I am wonderful. That was amazing Bob. It went on forever. I want to do that again....soon...." Her voice trailed off. And she seemed to be sleeping.

I got a blanket and put it over her. Got dressed and turned on the TV. I text April asking how she was doing. She texts back, she was with Rachel at the moment, shopping, then they were going to dinner. I text back, I love you, something I thought Bob would do. She texts back, I love you too. Last night was wonderful. Sorry I was a little ill. I text back, was there anything else going on last night? She texts back, no, she was feeling better today, and hoped we could get together tomorrow, heart emoji, kiss emoji. I sent a kiss emoji back.

Hmmmm. Seems that she has no idea I was inside her body yesterday. Just as well. My stepmom finally rolls over on her back and opens her eyes.

"What time is it?" She seemed worried.

I told her the time, and she shot up off the floor.

"Shit, I have to get out of here. Can you pack up the stuff? I have to get dressed."

She grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom. I got her gym bag and put the bondage gear on the bottom then covered them with towels and some clothes, then zipped it up. She came out of the bathroom, looking a lot better than when she went in. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"That was unbelievable. I don't think I have ever cum so hard or long. Let's try for something again later in the week. April is a lucky girl. Don't use it all up on her though." She laughed and opening the door looked out scanning around, before dashing out.

I sit on the couch still amazed at what just happened. April's mom and Bob, who would have guessed that in a million years. And I just fucked my stepmother. I was doubling over laughing about it. It will be a memory i can treasure and smirk at during future get to gather's at home, if I ever get back there. I know you are a dirty little whore mom. I could get into this. April and Helen. Doing both of them. I laugh even harder. I wonder if Bob is fucking anyone else too. Who will show up at the door next?

I throw together some leftovers for dinner, lounge around the rest of the night and go to bed early.

HELEN

I woke up the next morning and felt an arm on my body, holding me. I was lying on my right side. Fuck. I have breasts again. I can feel a hand cradling my right breast. It is big breast. A really, really big breast. Certainly not a male one. Who am I this time? I break out in a sweat. I roll over to face the person holding me and have the shock of my life. And that is saying a lot considering the past two days.

Staring back at me was....

My Dad!!!

12