(Almost) All in the Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did this every day that week. I kind of liked it. Magnus' body felt good to be inside. People noticed me. Women looked at me, like men look at hot women. Men avoided pissing me off. They were somewhat afraid of me. I went home tired but happy every night. I got a text in the middle of the week from someone named Bill. He confirmed we had a job Friday night. Here's the address. Be there at 7:30 at the latest. I had no idea what it was. I texted back, ok.

I show up at the address Friday night a little early. The place was a big club. What kind of club I couldn't tell. I walk through the door and was met by Bill.

"Ok, good you are early. The other guys are backstage already. Get yourself ready. Show starts around 9."

I go backstage and find a bunch of other guys dressed in ridiculous costumes. Then it hits me. This is a male strip club. I'm a fucking male stripper. I both laugh and feel sick to my stomach. The guys are joking. Laughing. They seem to know me.

"This should be a good one. Young bride. They should mostly be in their 20s."

We joked around. Flexed our muscles. Wrestled each other. I was the biggest, and I would have to say best looking of the group.

As we wait back stage for our show to begin, we pump up our arms, loosen up our hips. Our manager comes backstage. One minute. And reminds us that after the stage portion we are to circulate around and give the women whatever they want. Encourage them to strip. Drink. Play games. Nothing was off the table, but never force anyone to do anything they didn't want to. There were condoms around everywhere. Use them when needed.

The music starts. We get into position. I literally have no idea what to do, but follow the other guys lead as best I can. The women didn't seem to mind or care. They were hooting and howling like crazy. I've never heard such a thing, even knew that women could get so worked up. It didn't take long before we have all of our clothes off and are gyrating around, showing off our pecs, our butts, our cocks. Then the dance is over. A different music track started and the stage lights went off.

I can finally look out and see the audience. There are a lot of women, more than I could count. Most were sitting on benches that lined the walls, one next to the other. There are also a number of tables in the middle of the room. As I scan around my jaw literally drops. I see my Mom, my aunts, my sister April, and also the bride to be Rachel, and many of April and Rachel friends, her brides maids, most of them who were really hot, Cindy, Beth, Sue, Lorry, Heather, Alyson. There are all here. Waiting for us to come to them. "Entertain" them.

My manager comes up and hands me a can of whipped cream. He tells me it sometimes helps break the ice. He gives me a pat on the back and said go to it. I go over to one of the benches and put my cock in the face of Cindy. She always gave me the cold shoulder. Hated me. My cock is standing straight out. She is laughing not quite sure what to do. The other girls on the bench started clapping and chanting, "Suck, suck, suck, suck." I spray some whip cream on the tip of my cock and put it close to her mouth. She looks at it, opens her mouth and gobbles it in. Then starts sliding it in and out, sucking on it. She looks up at me with a smile, with my cock sticking out of her mouth. Oh, what sweet revenge. Her sweet face with my cock in her mouth. Priceless. The other girls are going wild, encouraging her, clapping and screaming. She sucks on me a long time, grabs my balls, plays with my chest.

Then literally for an hour or more, this is repeated from one mouth to the next. Some only take a few licks, others spend a lot of time sucking on me. All my older cousins, aunts, friends, mothers of the friends, my neighbors. It is unbelievable how in this group frenzy the inhibitions let go. Women are showing their breasts, stripping down. Naked. Even if someone is reluctant, the women surrounding them clap and yell until they do. I do just about everyone in the room. Even women you would never in a million years think they would like sucking cocks. I particularly have fun putting it in Aunt Jane's mouth. She has always been a bit mean to me, for some reason. I have to admit I shoved my cock in her mouth extra hard. She didn't seem to mind, even when I went into her throat, choking her a little bit, and cutting off her air.

And April and Heather's friends. You've got to be kidding. They are down on their knees, three or four of them at a time, fighting over who could suck me. And laughing up a storm. Clapping, chanting. Getting naked. A few even grab each other's heads and are driving it into me extra deep. They are loving every minute of it, and have no idea, they are actually sucking, me, John, April's brother they always made fun of. Like Aunt Jane I target a few of April's friends for some extra mouth fucking. Both Lorry and and Beth had been mean to me when I was growing up. Sliding my cock into their mouths is incredibly erotic and powerful. It is all I could do not to go all the way and cum in their mouths. I give their mouths a good workout and think how incredibly funny it is, them not knowing.

The manager comes over and tells me there was a quiet corner and some alcoves where tables and couches had been set up. Many of the women want more than just sucking my cock, but are too embarrassed to do it in public. And sure enough I find myself being dragged over to the quiet area and being told or shown by woman after woman how they wanted to be licked out or fucked, face up, or face down, or get on top of me and ride me. I think I ended up going through all of Rachel's and April's friends by the time it was over. These are the same women who wouldn't give me the time of day normally. And here they were begging me to shove it in them harder. When Lorry and Beth come over I make sure I do them in the most demeaning doggy style I can without raising red flags. They seem to like being submissive to my big cock and massive body. I think in fact I probably could have done anything I wanted to them.

I got a lot of kisses afterwards and phone numbers. Some blew my mind. Old fat Mrs Roberts, one of our neighbors. She wants it from behind really bad. She sounds like a stuck pig when I am doing her. And the nurse from my doctor's office. She wants to suck on my balls, that's all, suck my balls. One slips her tongue into my ass. Licking it real good. I mean crazy what goes on.

Two women grab my hand and pull me along until we are in one of the bathrooms. They lock the door behind us. I recognize one as my cousin Heather and the other I think is named Jill, her best friend. They are all over me, and each other. They are sucking my cock, playing with each other's pussies, kissing each other. Heather pulls her panties down and leans over the counter. She reaches back and finding my cock guides it in. Oh fuck yes. She is really tight. I grab her bottom and go at her. Jill is holding her hair and looking at my cock going into Heathers pussy. She kisses Heather as Heather bucks against me. Jill sits down on the counter and lying back, lifts her legs up. She looks at me invitingly. I switch from Heathers pussy to Jill's. Heather doesn't seem to mind. She stays where she is waiting for me to return. And return I do. I go back and forth. Then concentrate on Heather, keeping at it until she orgasms. In the small tile bathroom her moaning and screams are echoing. Jill tells me it's her turn, but she wants my tongue. I get down on my knees and lick her wet, creamy snatch. Heather is kissing her, licking and biting her tits.

"Oh yeah, cum on his mouth."

Jill is shaking now and completely lost. I have rarely heard screams so loud. She cums really hard and then pushes my head away.

"Fuck.....Fuck."

She and Heather laugh, "Why aren't we doing this every Friday night?"

I knew their boyfriends. I don't think they would approve, but I doubt they were getting it this good with them either.

They both get up very wobbly. Between being really drunk and just been fucked, they can't find their balance. I unlock the door and open it. They went out under my arm smiling and Jill gives my cock one last tug. I go back into the main room. The manager comes over and asks where the hell I was. I tell him, and he raises his eyebrows. Well, you need to be in here. The main event is coming up soon. I ask him what that was. He looks at me strangely. Well fucking the bride of course. When called go to the main table. I circulated around. More cock sucking, a few want to ride me, lick them out. They are getting drunker and drunker, and between their friend's encouragement and their own desire, it seems more was on the table of what they were up for.

I am amazed at how open it is. Aunt Rita is bouncing on my cock while a dozen of her friends are yelling at her, egging her on, clapping. Now this was very funny to me, as I would have pegged Aunt Rita as a bible thumping church goer. She was quite overweight, drunk out of her mind riding my cock. Her flabby skin was bouncing up and down as she rode me. i couldn't even see her pussy or my cock, buried somewhere in that flesh. She was having the time of her life though. I could see it in her eyes as she looked down at me. She was thinking this is a dream come true, fucking a man like me. She was howling like a banshee. And incredibly many of my other Aunts and her older friends were around her yelling snd screaming at her to go for it. And waiting their turn. And I would have to say Aunt Rita had the wettest pussy of the night. I was totally soaked, soaked when she got off me. Then to my amazement, no sooner was she off than her friend Betty mounted me. If anything she was fatter. I could see under her top that her tits fell down to her waist. Somehow in the drunken frenzy she and everyone, didn't care. I was thinking, the next family picnic was going to be very interesting. It was going to be difficult not to be laughing the entire time with the pictures of them I now have in my head. I think I have fucked all my Aunts now. Pretty sure. And a good percentage of my older cousins, ones who could attend a crazy, sexy, Bachelorette party.

Then I heard the music stop, and a voice on over the speakers.

"Can I have everyone's attention? We have an extra little surprise for the bride."

I and two other guys make our way to where she is sitting at a table at the center of the room. She had on a crown, and a sash, over a very short white cocktail dress. The three of us come right up to her with our cocks flailing in her face. The other women are hooting, chanting, clapping. She faces us, and sucks our cocks one at a time, holding the others in her hands as best she could. I can't help notice I am the most attractive, best built and have the biggest cock of the three. The women start chanting "Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her...." Rachel holds onto my cock while letting go of the others. She pulls her panties down, and lays back on the table. April and Rachel's friend Alyson are on either side of her. They hold her legs up and open. Rachel holds her pussy lips open, looking at me with intense desire.

"Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her. Come on, this is your last chance Rachel before you're married. Do it, do it, do it."

Screaming, yelling. I hold my cock and guide it into her dripping open pussy. The women go wild. Clapping in unison. As April and Alyson hold her open I go at her in a frenzy. Rachel wants it, wants it bad. Sometimes she looks up, her head off the table, looks at my chiseled body, my sexy face, but the fucking would get too much and her head tilts back. She does this a few times until she starts to shake. The women clap harder. Rachel comes on my cock, to the cheers of the room. I pull out and go up to her head. She opens her mouth as I stroke myself off. Her tongue is out as far as it can go, her mouth gaping. I shoot a huge spurt into her mouth, then another and another, again and again. Her mouth is filled with my cum and spattered all over her face, dripping down her chin. This has everyone cheering again. Rachel takes her fingers and collects all my cum off her face and licks it off and swallowing it. She has a huge grin on her face.

My cock is now limp after cumming, but that didn't seem to matter. Woman after woman want more. Things seemed to be winding down though. People are leaving. Naked and half naked women are still there, though. Not a few are doing each other. I am taking note. I see many of my cousins, April and Rachel's friends licking each other out, kissing. Some of the men are doing some serious fucking in the dark corners. I go back to the stage for a few minutes, sit down and drank some water.

I sit there, thinking my job is probably over. I can't believe how many women's mouths I've been in tonight.....multiple times. I don't even know how many. And pussies. So many pussies. And I licked a lot of them out too. My Aunts, and Rachel's friends. I had been sucked on and then fucked them all. And they were begging me, fighting over me.

I am lost in thought when of all people April comes over and sits next to me.

"Do you have anything left for me?"

She caresses my chest and puts a hand around my cock. I actually wasn't sure I did. But amazingly my cock responds to her touch. She feels it and begins tugging on me. Before too long my cock is actually hard and standing tall. You have to be kidding. This guy can do anything and everything. April got down on the floor and puts my cock in her mouth. Despite everything tonight it still feels good, wonderful. If I fuck her it wouldn't be as an employee but as a truly horny guy who wants to fuck her brains out. Fuck his sister. I would never, ever, have the courage to do that as John. But, my sister April is fucking hot. She will never know it was me.

I pull her to her feet and then lift her up. She is tiny compared to me. I grab her by her bottom and line her up so my cock could go inside her. It takes a few times, but I can feel the tip of my cock opening her pussy lips up, then go inside of her. I lift her up and down. Fuck. I don't think I have ever been so deep inside a woman before. Well at least in my one week's limited experience. My sister April has her arms around my neck and her heels digging deeply into my sides. I am slamming her hard now. Her head fell back. She is lost in it.

I walk us over to a couch and throw her down, then turn her over, so she is on her knees, face on the couch. I drill her pussy. I take one of my feet and put it on her head, pinning her down as I fuck her with a passionate vengeance. I hold her ass, occasionally spanking her hard. I want her to feel it, feel used. I push my foot harder onto her head, hard. This pushes me over the edge and to my amazement I am able to cum. It feels very good. The nastiness of it. I hold April's head down for a while before letting her up. I am surprised to find her glowing. She actually liked that. A lot apparently. She tells me to wait a minute and then came back with a slip of paper with her name and cell number in it.

"Call me."

And she turns and leaves. Actually, I already have quite a pile of slips with phone numbers by then. Cousins, aunts, Rachel's girlfriends, women I had no clue who they were.

The manager comes over, says good job, and hands me an envelope. I looked in and see lots of bills. I drive home and am truly exhausted, more even than from construction. I fall asleep.

APRIL

I wake up and feel horrible. The most wicked headache ever. I don't want to open my eyes to the light. I feel nauseous. When I finally force my eyes opened I recognize April's room. I feel myself. Yes, April's body. Then I remember I was a male stripper last night and did April. Of course. Now I am back in April's body. It is Saturday again. Bob will want me to come over to have sex with him. I don't want to have sex with him, either as April or me. He is doing Mom and Aunt Debbie and who knows who else. I can only think of one way out. I have to have sex with myself. John, well me. More than likely he will be in tonight. What a loser.

I crawl out of bed and go to the bathroom and take a load of pills and stomach relief liquid. I plop back into bed and don't wake up until midafternoon. I check my phone. As expected Bob wants me over. I text back I am really sick this time and I can't make it. His text back sounds pretty miffed, but I don't care. He will probably text Aunt Debbie or someone else to come over.

My eyes are still puffy and the headache still there when I hear Mom calling for dinner. I go down, but I am not hungry. Mom looks worse than me. Much worse. She hasn't even bothered to put makeup on or do her hair. Dad and John/me are chatty though. Pisses me off actually. I finally give up trying to eat and get up. As I pass John I ask him what he is doing tonight. Not surprisingly he says he is staying in playing a computer game with his friends. I say, cool, maybe I'll stop by later and check out how he is doing. He says ok, later.

I go upstairs and start to get prepared for operation "John take back". With my limited skills I find the sexiest lingerie I can find and spend a lot of time on my makeup and hair. When I am done I think i look incredibly hot.

I wait until about 10 o'clock. John should be well into his game now. I go down the hall and knock on his door, and hear "come in". I open the door and find myself/him hunched over my desk with a game controller in his hand watching his monitor. I sit on the bed next to him. He is completely absorbed. He doesn't even know I am there. I touch his leg. Still nothing. I get up behind him and kiss his neck.

"Hey, what are you doing? I need to concentrate."

I keep kissing his neck and run my hand down his chest. He still keeps playing.

"Oh is this about last week. When you caught me watching porn and jerking off. I am still really embarrassed. Can we just forget it happened? I still can't believe you finished me off with your hand and then licked my cum off your fingers. It freaked me out actually. Why did you do that? It was kind of sick."

Actually I had no idea. April was probably completely totally drunk, and thought it was hilarious that she caught her brother masturbating. Why the hell she would eat his cum though is a mystery. There are still a lot of things I don't know about her. Maybe though that explains how all this started. A curse of sorts.

Time to set things right though. And get back into my original body.

"It turned me on John. I want to do it again, and more."

He/ I turned around, looked embarrassed. But, I am him. I know that even though he acts embarrassed, he actually wants me. He has fantasized about me for years. Masturbated thinking about me so many times I can't even count them. I have even taken April's underwear to smell and jerk off into. So i know it won't take much for him to cross the line. His reluctance is his own cowardness, not desire.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean?"

I come straight to the point.

"I want you to fuck me John."

He/I looks stunned, but his face flushes.

"I can't do that. You're my sister."

I assure him that indeed he could fuck me. I want him to fuck me. I really really want him to fuck me.

I use everything I had learned the past week. Turning his chair around I got on his lap. I pull the straps of my baby doll down exposing my breasts, then cradled them in my hands and teased him. He is definitely getting hot and bothered.

"Lick them. Go ahead. You'll like it."

Then to my pleasant surprise he does. And it did feel good, to me, April. I grab his head and pull it in.

"Harder. Do it harder."

He sucks on me very nicely.

"You want more, don't you?"

He still looks like he wasn't quite sure, but I could tell he was getting excited. One thing I knew from this week, was when a guy gets to a certain point, he will do almost anything for a fuck, even if it makes no sense, or even if ultimately is a really really stupid thing to do. I was almost there with him.