(Almost) All in the Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off the chair and got down in front of him and started to undo his pants.

"Sis, I really don't think we should be doing this."

But actually he wanted it more than anything. I know, because I know all his dirty thoughts.

I had the belt undone. The zipper down. I have to wiggle and jerk on his pants to get them off. He isn't helping, but he isn't fighting me either. I get them off. Then his underwear.

"Fuck sis. You're serious. Well maybe like last week. Why don't you jerk me off."

Well I was going to start with the jerking, maybe that would be enough, but the April in me wanted more. I was pretty sure I was going to go further. I wrap one hand around his cock and the other around his balls. Squeezed them real nice as I pump away. He starts groaning and slumps down in his chair. It seems I am going to have to do all the work.. When I get back in my body, things are going to be different. A lot of women are going to experience something special. I got at least a taste of what they felt and wanted.

I switch up and started sucking on him. Hmmm. My cock is not bad. But nothing like Magnus. I sigh.

"Let's go to your bed. It's too uncomfortable here."

I grab his hand and pull him. He goes willingly. He wants more too.

By now his friends are wondering what happened to John? They are getting killed on the battlefield without him.

I put him on his back. Take the rest of my clothes off.

"Here, taste this."

I straddle his head and jam my pussy into his mouth, riding it hard.

"Come on, lick it."

I stroke my pussy across his mouth. He sticks his tongue deep into my cunt. Fuck that is good. Maybe I should stay as April, and turn John into my sex slave. Buy him a chastity device. I laugh at the thought. But really, once I get back into Johns body, will I stay there. No idea. I don't want to be a virgin all the time. Not after all I have experienced. Maybe it won't happen again and I will just stay inside me. What fun is that, though? I just had the best week of my life. Why do I want to go back?

I get off of John. Hmmm

"Later Bro."

"Wait, wait, you're just going to leave me hanging?"

"Sorry. You were right. I shouldn't be doing my brother."

I go back to my room.

I text Rachel.

"Hey, girl. What a night, wasn't it."

She texts back.

"Fuck yeah, I am still sore, and a little hung over, still."

I text back.

"Can you tell me who you hired as for the male entertainment?"

She writes back.

"Give me a minute."

While I wait, I checked April's cell phone for all her girlfriends. Yes, they were all there. Who did I am want to start with first.

Then Rachel texted me the name and number of the male entertainment place.

Ok, might take a little doing, but I am going to find him. And when I do, I will be his last fuck of the night no matter what. Rinse. Repeat.

Until then, I'm keeping my legs crossed.