All Comments on 'Almost Daddy'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bienclarbienclarover 10 years ago
Nearly...

Enjoyed the story and thought you were going to get 5 stars... then you make the kid watch his mum get fucked and ruin it. Even ignoring the incest (eww), nobody reading this wants to have the image of saggy tits in their mind.

bluemoves01bluemoves01over 10 years ago
Loved it

I also loved the addition of mom and her lovely saggy tits. I think and hope this can have a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Super hot

I loved the idea of this twink under the control of this muscular brute and the way he was so under his spell that he would do anything to please him. Unlike another comment, I thought the addition of the sex between his mother and Daddy was a good stroke. It wasn't the sex that Blair was enjoying, It was just another way his control of Dylan was shown and a way to show how much he had over not only the boy but the Mom as well. Hey, Moms tits do sag and whenever I got the chance to look at them I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very vivid =)

my minds eye saw the story with vivid detail. i thought the story was imaginative and very good... as is all your writings. i liked the mother/son involvement and the description of mom was perfect. i always loved to see my mothers breasts whenever i could. you have now sparked a new fantasy for me, a threesome with mother... mmf of course.

=)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lucky Devil

It would be great to be 18

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want daddy

Yes daddy turns me on and would love to suck him also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The joy of daddies

I was 21 when my daddy chose me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too many elements to be fully enjoyed

You've got gay then incest, then mature, then non consent because the mom didn't agree to the filming. This neighbor guy pretty much lies to her about his orientation, films her without her consent and sleeps with her because he has control issues with her son. Also why the saggy tits? Definitely some potential. The build up was good with the spying out the window.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dominance

A hard (no pun intended) but fascinating read ... the twist from subtle voyeur to erotic hard-core sexual escapades to dominance to unpleasant bi-activity left me 'cold' about this story ... I almost felt obligated to finish it but the concluding scenes semi-convinced me that something sinister and violent will be the conclusion of this relationship!

db

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

wow i normally enjoy your works but this was a horrible ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved the comparisons

Loved the comparisons between Blair and the boy's birth father, The shirt size, then the cock size comparison. Blair is just too much the man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous