Almost Damsel Almost in Distress Ch. 06

Story Info
Tgirl parties after the club and then works the streets.
10.8k words
4.73
5.3k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawna Summers

(M/t -- threesome, oral, anal, chastity, creampie, prostitution, bondage, spitroast, watersports)

Candy attacked me like she was hungry for my soul, or at least my ass. She kissed me with a hunger that was contagious, and I quickly found myself trying to devour her right back. Alex somehow managed to drive safely even with all our kissing and fondling going on in the back seat.

I did occasionally glance up to see him watching in the rear view mirror. I'd smile at him and he'd smile back. That smug smile that said he was in control and was enjoying me being attacked by the sexy Candy. Candy would bring me back with her mouth and hands, which seemed to be hitting every erogenous zone I had, and few that I'm not even sure were actually erogenous, but she stimulated them just the same.

I only vaguely remember the car ride. Mostly I remember Candy's mouth and hands all over me. Her hands tracing lines of fire across the latex. My skin was super heated from the passion between our bodies and the second skin of the latex only further inflamed that lust.

She took lots of time to tease the plug in my ass and torment my locked up clit. By the time we made our way into Alex's apartment I felt like I was going to explode.

Once inside, Alex pulled me in and kissed me while Candy kissed my neck, leaving a trail of kisses to my shoulder. Once Alex broke our kiss, Candy pulled me in for another make-out session. We somehow made our way to the couch and landed there in a pile of arms, legs and mouths intertwined with me as the meat in the sandwich between them. Having two mouths and four hands roaming over every part of my body was too intense and I eventually had to take a moment to stand and strip the latex dress off.

Obviously, I was dripping with sweat where the latex was covering me, but getting the dress off still left me in my latex lingerie. That did also leave me standing with the two of them watching me. I realized I'd been getting all the attention.

"I think since Candy is our guest, she should get some attention," I said.

I placed Alex's hand on Candy's stockinged leg, while I leaned in to kiss her.

She replied between kisses, "That's sweet, but you're the fine piece of ass that we both want."

Candy grabbed my ass for emphasis. I smiled as I kissed her then I pulled Alex's hand up to play with her breasts. Hers were natural, not just fillers, like mine.

"There's no reason we can't all have fun," I smiled and ground my ass into her hand and I ran my hand along Alex's shoulder.

Alex pulled Candy's tit from her bra and began sucking on it, so she reached back and started toying with my plug. Alex sneakily kissed up to her ear and whispered something to her. A few moments later my plug began vibrating, softly at first, but quickly ramping up in intensity until I was a moaning, dripping, pile of lusty sissy. My brain fogged for a bit there, and I mostly remember mouths and hands exploring me before we were in the bedroom.

Alex basically tossed me on the bed like a rag doll and Candy pounced on me, her girlcock tenting the front of her panties. Somewhere along the way her sexy dress had come off and she was just in her lingerie. Hers was just a simple bra, panties and stay-up stockings, but it still looked sexy.

She climbed between my legs, grinding against my ass. Her hand teased my locked up clitty.

"Its a shame you keep this cute little thing locked away," she stroked my balls sending a thrill through me. "I'd love to taste you, but I guess you'll just have to taste me."

She slid up to put her cock at my mouth and I snaked out my tongue to taste the pre-cum that was dripping out of her.

I said, "You can still taste me, but its more a tease than anything."

With those words she began licking the bits of exposed skin around my cage while running her hand all over my balls. The sensation drew a prolonged moan from me.

"You really should let her out more, Alex," Candy said, tormenting me as I pleasured her.

Alex laughed softly, "That's her idea. She was locked when I first met her."

"Really?" Candy replied, drawing the word out to three syllables. "Is that because you're a naughty little sissy who just plays with themselves all the time?"

I moaned a soft, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Well, it would be a shame to let all that pent up sexiness go to waste," Candy slid back and pulled me off the bed.

As I slid forward, she pushed me to my knees and I purred with excitement. As I reached out, I wrapped one hand around Candy's girlcock and looked to Alex. Alex quickly stepped up with his cock and I began stroking both of them, alternating licking and sucking one then the other. It was interesting the contrast between them. Candy was longer, but much thinner than Alex's very thick unit. I felt like such a lucky, happy sissy girl. Is there anything that makes a sissy happier than two cocks? Yeah, I guess three cocks, but you can't be greedy.

I must have been smiling as I began working on each of their members because Alex commented, "She looks like a very happy sissy."

Candy moaned softly and added, "Well, she's full of dick, isn't that what sissies dream of?"

"Maybe, but I have a slightly different idea for where this should go," Alex grinned.

He and Candy leaned in close and whispered something I couldn't hear over all the slurping and sucking I was doing.

Candy went, "Oooh, you are a dirty boy, no wonder she likes you so much."

Alex looked at me and winked, "I like her, too. She's definitely a keeper."

Candy agreed, "Yeah, but I'm enjoying her mouth right now. Can we wait a few minutes? Besides I have something I'd like to do with my mouth."

Candy and Alex leaned in and kissed passionately. Its funny, I thought I'd be a little jealous, but somehow seeing them make out was really hot and I started dripping in my panties faster. After several minutes of me blowing both of them, Alex pulled back and Candy pulled back a moment later.

Candy grabbed me and pushed me face first over the end of the bed. She slid my panties down and laughed, "Holy hell, girl! You've got a friggin' puddle in here!"

Alex laughed and leaned in, "Yup, that's my little slut. Allow me." Alex pulled off my latex panties and slid them between my lips, "Clean your mess, girl."

I started licking and sucking the drippings out of my panties as Candy got behind me and ran her tongue up and down my crack, teasing my plug with her tongue and her hand. She eventually pulled my plug out and quickly replaced it with her tongue.

I groaned as she tongue fucked my ass. I was amazed how good it felt. I moaned at the taste of my own drippings with Candy's tongue driving me crazy with lust. I could feel Candy moaning into my ass, so I assumed Alex was tormenting her in some way. I tried to look back, but her questing tongue made my head swim.

Candy tended to me like for a few minutes before she smacked me on the ass, "Lay on your back, sweetie. I want you, now!"

I obediently climbed up and laid down in my latex lingerie with my panties thrown aside. Candy climbed between my legs, her girl cock sticking up out of her panties. It was odd to see her so beautiful and feminine with this hard, throbbing piece of masculinity just slightly out of place. She wasn't huge, but hardly small either. Probably about 8 inches, so a nice size.

She slid my legs up and I shifted so my eager ass was readily available to her. She kissed me deeply as she lined up and slid slowly into my rear. Between being plugged and her tongue, I was very open and she slid most of the way in one stroke.

I gasped as she looked deep in my eyes, her lust evident on her face. She smiled as she teased me by pulling back ever so slowly, then pushing more of her in making me groan with want and need. I wanted her to absolutely pound me, but she was enjoying playing with me.

I felt the bed shift and Candy leaned forward to push all the way into me, "This man of yours is something else."

She next groaned softly and as I looked back, I realized Alex was taking her ass. Candy was the meat it our special little sandwich now. Alex smiled at me and mouthed to ask if I was okay.

I nodded and bit my lip with my excitement watching Alex and Candy's faces as Alex took her while she was still balls deep in me. It was strange to feel her weight on me as he pushed her further into me. My eyes rolled back as the force of his entry drove her hard into me.

Candy looked me in the eyes, but her vision was completely glazed over, she was clearly overcome with lust. It took us a few minutes to figure out the coordination. We both let Candy control the action, and since I was pinned under them both, I really couldn't do much but flex my thighs and kiss Candy over and over.

Eventually we found a nice pace that had Candy sliding deep into me then Alex would drive into her, pushing her deeper in me. Then as Candy pulled out, Alex pulled back from her. It was a delicate dance and only took one of us being a little off to throw the rhythm off, but once we had it, it was magical. I'm not sure how Candy held back so long since she had to be on the verge of blowing her load for some time.

As Candy rocked back and forth between Alex's cock and my ass, I watched her face and knew she was close. It only took a few moments of that overload of sensation and Candy was hissing and grunting as she ground hard into my ass, filling me up with her cum. Her getting off must have set Alex off since he started pounding her ass while she was cumming and quickly filled her up. All of this orgasming and moaning finally set me off and I moaned my way through a delightful sissygasm, my legs shaking as Candy watched me with Alex pumping his load into her ass.

As I came down from my high, my eyes refocused and Candy was still panting for breath, watching me closely, "Did you just cum in your cage?"

I nodded, trying to catch my breath, "Oh yes, it was a wonderful sissygasm."

"Holy fuck, I didn't know you could do that," she said, a little impressed.

Alex kissed her shoulder, "My girl cums like that all the time. I think its part of her repressed sexuality, and why she keeps herself locked, even though her key is still in the freezer."

The news about the keys was a surprise to me. I just assumed Alex had taken them. It hadn't occurred to me I still had them. I hadn't even looked for them, I was enjoying his control that much.

"Well, then she should stay locked," Candy teased me as she kissed me. "Ohhh, so soon?"

I realized Alex was pulling out of her as he said, "Sorry, I'm slipping out."

"Well, I guess I need to clean up," she said as she shifted and pulled out of me.

"Allow me, Mistress," I said as I crawled down and began licking her dick and balls clean.

"Oh my, you are an obedient little slut," Candy purred as I tended to her. She played with my hair as I licked the last bits of cum and lube and everything else from her.

"Would you like me to clean all of you?" I asked.

She looked puzzled for a moment, then smiled and rolled over so I had access to her pert, round ass. I began kissing and licking her cheeks before spreading them and licking the deposit Alex had left in her. "Have you ever eaten a creampie before, girl?" she asked, I could almost hear her smiling.

"No, Mistress," I mumbled with my face buried in her cheeks, tenderly licking all of Alex's cum from her crack and tracing my way up her pert butt. In moments she was grinding on my face.

"That is nice," Candy purred.

"You should see it from my angle," Alex chimed in, running his hands over my ass which was very on display from how I needed to crouch to get into Candy's hole. Alex was soon fingering me while I tongued the last bits of cum from Candy. This had me moaning and grinding back on him.

Alex stepped up behind me and was soon sliding his cock in me, with Candy's cum as lube, he slid right in and I gasped at the sudden fullness.

"Oh, my turn," said Candy. She crawled underneath me and began tonguing my cage. She alternated between my cage and Alex's balls. Alex plowed me like that with Candy teasing and tormenting both of us with her tongue until I was building up and begging for permission to cum.

"Cum for us sissy," Alex commanded and I erupted with Candy's mouth wrapped around my cage. It was such an odd, over whelming sensation that I must have blacked out for a moment. I came back to my senses and Alex was pulling out and cumming in Candy's mouth.

I watched between my own legs, which was an odd angle, as Alex fed Candy his seed. She took all the load in and smiled up at me. She crawled up and pushed me onto my back. As she climbed on top, she kissed me and began feeding me all of Alex's cum. I wondered briefly if she had held onto my cum. Maybe she was feeding me both loads?

As she kissed the last of the load into my mouth, she smiled down, "Now swallow it all."

I obediently swallowed all the cum I'd been fed and opened my mouth to show her. She smiled and kissed me again, "Such a good girl."

Candy and I moved up to the pillows as Alex laid down on my other side. I started to say something about Candy being in the middle, but she just kissed me. The warmth of the two of them snuggling against me had me feeling so comfortable that I dozed off in moments.

I had a nice dream that Alex and I were living at the farm house with Candy, Ken, Jan and a few others dropping by all the time to play with us. It was a fun and sexy dream and it seemed so realistic, I had a moment where I woke up and was confused about where I was.

I realized Candy was getting dressed quietly in the dark. Was she leaving?

"Hey, are you gonna stay?" I asked quietly, trying to not wake Alex.

Candy smiled at me, "No sweetie, I have to be somewhere in the morning. Maybe another time, because I will definitely be happy to play with you two again."

She kissed me softly as I asked about how she was getting home. "I have a ride coming, but you're very sweet to think of me. Its amazing how slutty and nasty you can be while still being this sweet, lovely girl."

I smiled, "So, we can see you again soon?"

"Absolutely, Alex has my number, and I'll see you at the club next time," she said as she grabbed her shoes and crept quietly out of the room.

I saw Alex was reaching for me, so I slid back into his embrace and eventually dozed back off.

I awoke to Alex kissing my neck, I reached down to toy with his cock and we took our time making love gently. This was a nice tender sweet change from the previous night's wild romp. We kissed almost as much as we had sex. It was a wonderful way to wake up.

I dozed off again after Alex filled me up again. When I awoke and he was gone. I had a weird moment of panic that he'd left like Candy had earlier. I don't know why, I could smell coffee and something else cooking. So, I quickly shaved my face to make sure I didn't have any stubble. I took off the latex I still had on and sat it out to let it dry out and so I'd remember to clean it later. Sleeping in latex was definitely an interesting experience. I might have to try it again, but it was a very warm experience, so I'd have to make sure to do it when it was cooler, or crank the air conditioner.

I slipped on a negligee and some panties then headed to find where Alex was. Sure enough, he was cooking away in the kitchen. I helped him finish cooking and we ate a nice breakfast.

As we were cleaning up, Alex finally asked, "So, how was last night?"

"Oh my God, last night was just amazing. I mean, I knew it would be fun to be with another girl, but to watch you taking her while she was in me, that was just mind-blowing," I practically gushed.

"So, you were okay with it? Anything you didn't like?" he asked.

I thought, "Not that I can think of. I would have liked her to stay, but I think I understand why she didn't."

"Why is that?" Alex asked.

"I don't think she wanted me to feel... threatened, or something like that. She didn't want me to feel like she was trying to steal you away," I mused.

"Huh, that's interesting," was all Alex said. "So, were you jealous at all?"

I shook my head, "No, actually, I wasn't. I thought I might be a little, but it was just so hot seeing the two of you enjoying each other. Even when you were kissing, it was so sexy and fun to watch. Were you jealous at all?"

Alex pulled me in close, snuggling into me, "Me? Dear heavens no, seeing you and Candy was just like having my own personal porno. I could be happy just watching the two of you playing, it was that sexy. Of course, I like setting you up in bathrooms with ring gags, so, y'know, my threshold is pretty high for seeing you like that."

"Oh yeah, I guess that makes sense," I smiled as we kissed more.

"I'm hoping to get some work done on the house over the next few weekends, so I don't know how much time we'll have to really play for the next few weekends, is that a problem?" Alex changed the subject.

"Yeah, I think I can manage for a few weeks, especially if it means we can use the house and play afterwards," I teased.

"It will be something to look forward to," Alex said pulling me in close and kissing my neck.

"Do you think we'll do anything sexy during that time?" I asked.

"Why?" Alex looked at me sideways. "What are you thinking?"

"Well," I hesitated. "If it will be a few weeks, maybe I could get some piercings? They'd have a few weeks to heal up before we did anything."

"You naughty little minx," Alex teased, kissing me. "That is a hot idea. Should I make an appointment with Ken again?"

"I guess so, should I be prepared to 'give him a nice tip' again?" I grinned.

"I thought it was more than just the tip?" Alex teased back. I stuck out my tongue at him. "Oh, is that what you're offering to get pierced?" he retorted.

I grinned, "Oh, maybe. Do you think I could?"

"You can get whatever you like pierced. Would you have to explain that at work?" Alex said.

I nodded, "Yeah, I guess so. But I'd probably have to explain having my ears pierced, too."

"Plenty of guys have their ears pierced these days," Alex said.

"I guess, I still feel like I'd need to explain it, but you're right about the piercings, so who knows, maybe no one will even care," I said.

"If you're not getting that delightful tongue pierced, what would you get pierced?" Alex asked.

I thought for a moment, "Well definitely my ears, and then from there, maybe my belly button. Oh I guess my nipples?"

"Really? You're going right to nipple piercings?" Alex said, sounding impressed.

"I've always loved the idea, and I love nipple clamps, so, why not?" I thought aloud.

"You love nipple clamps, eh? I do have to remember that," Alex smiled, but not in a nice way.

That just made my clit throb in its cage and I worried I wasn't getting into too much. I did worry that something like piercings might be overdoing it, but I figured I could always take them out if it was too much.

Alex and I chatted for a bit about the work he wanted to do at the house. He talked some about carpentry, which I didn't really follow since I was terrible at almost any woodworking. Then he was talking about having a friend come over to do the plumbing and electrical work.

"What electrical work needs to be done?" I asked curious.

He went into the explanation about the wiring and the issues. "So, you need to change over to circuits and re-run all the wiring?"

Alex looked at me confused for a moment, "Wait, you know this stuff?"

"Sweetie," I explained. "My degree is in electrical engineering? I know all about circuits and wiring. I could probably draw a schematic for how to run the wiring."

Alex looked surprised, then shook his head, "I did know that, didn't I? You think you could do the electrical work?"

I shrugged, "I'd have to take a look, but I probably could. I've done lots of wiring before."