Almost Damsel Almost in Distress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's how we found ourselves driving out to the house after showering and getting changed. I decided to go fairly simple, so I just did a nice bra and panty set in black, with a knee length denim skirt and a nice floral print blouse. I paired it with my wedge heels. I hoped they would be warm enough since it was late Spring, it was still a bit cool, but I wanted to be a little sexy and fun.

I did my make-up fairly light, just going for some light tan eye shadow, a little mascara with some powder on my highlights finished up with a light brown on my lips. It was a very subtle look, and I was getting better at doing this look faster, so it only took me a few minutes to get ready.

We drove out to the house, Alex and I going through the place quickly and I gave it a once over. I gave him a list of everything I'd need. He added that to the list of everything he needed. He'd get the stuff this week and we'd start on the work Friday night. I figured I could be done in two weekends as long as I didn't hit any major snags. Alex figured he'd need three weekends to get all the carpentry done, that was assuming he didn't hit any major snags. Of course, we both assumed we'd hit snags, these things always did.

Once we had that planned out, we stopped and grabbed some lunch. I thought we'd hit the usual place and visit with Jan, but we just grabbed a quick bite and went back to my place.

We got back to my place and Alex had an odd look in his eye. He smiled at me sideways and I asked, "What are you up to?"

Alex smiled and said, "Go get a shower and get cleaned up."

"Yes, Sir," I purred and headed into the bathroom. I got naked, washed my make-up off and hopped into the shower.

I could hear Alex moving around the bedroom doing something. I was curious, but decided against peeking, instead I got the water nice and steamy and took my time to relax. I made sure to touch up on all my shaving and cleaned my bottom out with a small enema kit. Once I was as clean and smooth as I could get, I lotioned up to be nice and smooth. Last thing, I made sure to re-insert my ever present butt plug like a good sissy slave girl.

I came out naked but for my cage and feeling playful. Alex was sitting on the bed. He gave me a big smile when he saw me. I blushed a little, still feeling playful but a little bashful now.

He came over, wrapped me in his arms and kissed me. My clit throbbed in its cage and he laughed softly, "Are you that excited, girl?"

"When you kiss me like that, always, Sir," I said, looking up into his eyes.

"Well, then be a good girl and put on what I've laid out for you, do your make-up in an appropriate way and come out to let me see you," he said, kissing my neck in that spot that just drove me wild. Then in a flash, he was gone.

I stepped over to the bed to see what he had laid out. Damn! He laid out one of the sluttiest outfit combinations he could find. It was my black PVC bustier with a black PVC micro mini-skirt. The skirt was so short it barely covered my ass cheeks. He also had my red PVC thong, with my red PVC garter belt and fishnet stockings. To top it all off, my black patent thigh high boots and black PVC finger-less gloves.

I was going to look like a serious slut in this, which I guess was truth in advertising. Well, thinking about it wasn't getting me slutted up any faster. I started with the garter belt, hooking the eyelets and setting the straps down my legs before I grabbed the fishnets and started sliding those up my smooth legs. I was still amazed at how much fun stockings were and how much I enjoyed wearing them. Seeing the diamond patterns of the fishnet slide across my skin was always a bit of a rush.

After fastening the garter tabs. I slid the red thong up and tucked my locked away bits in it as best I could. I knew with the bustier I really didn't have space for a bra or anything, but I liked to have some support, especially for my falsies. So, I pulled out a special strapless band that was designed to hold my falsies in without a bra. I usually used it with my bandeau top, but it worked with by bustiers and some other tops, too.

I decided to do my make-up, partly so I could enjoy the weight of my tits for a little longer before I wrapped them up in the tight top. I stepped in and decided since I was going for a massive slut look, I should go all out with the make-up. Before I did the make-up, I decided to go another step and go with some instant nails.

"I'm going to be a few minutes," I called to Alex in the other room.

"It takes a lot of time and effort to look that cheap," he called back.

That wasn't quite the line, but I appreciated the thought. I knew it would take a minute or so per nail, so I wanted to hurry. I opened the pack and applied the red medium length nails as best as I could. I knew from experience it would take a little while for them to really set. I hated to only wear them for one day, but maybe I could get Alex to get some more for me, if he liked them.

I first put on my liquid foundation and got that nice and blended in. I made sure to emphasize all the high and shiny points, making sure to include anywhere I had blemishes to hide. Thankfully my facial hair was pretty light, so the foundation also worked as beard cover, too.

I moved to my eyes, going with a dark blue inside my eyes by the bridge of my nose. As I covered my eyelid I switched to a light blue, almost powder blue color. I blended the two colors for a more blended kind of look, which came out pretty nice. I had considered doing a smoky look, but I wanted to practice some other looks. I got the really heavy, dark mascara and layered that on, so my lashes looked not just full, but actually stood out. I debated trying my false lashes, but I figured I was trying enough new things.

I disliked doing it, but I put on a nice heavy dose of eye liner. With the practice I'd been doing, I think I finally had the eye liner looking pretty good. I still couldn't quite seem to get the wing outside of my eye how I liked, but it looked okay.

I moved to putting on a little blush. I would often just use my eye shadow powder on my cheeks, but blue seemed like a poor choice, so I went with a light red, almost pink. I hit my cheekbones to emphasize those and brushed the color around to blend it in well. Once I had a nice rosy color to my cheeks, I moved to my lips.

Since the nails were a bright fire engine red, I knew I had to match my lips. I got my brightest, most cock-sucker red and applied it to my lips, filling in the areas around the edge of my lips. I looked and was amazed at how hot and slutty I looked. Seeing my tits hanging and the red nails as I put on my make-up was just a thrill a minute and I was absolutely dripping into my panties. I was already soaked and we hadn't even started yet.

I stepped over to the bed and eyed my skimpy selections. I picked up the skirt first and slid that up my legs, buttoning it in the back and fastening the small zipper. The skirt hung a little tight on my hips, but that meant it rode nice and high to really show some leg, and some ass cheek really.

I took the bustier. I knew from experience I couldn't spin this around since it was so tight, so instead of putting it on like a bra, I had to get it on and fastened without being able to see the snaps. I worked all of them by feel. It took me a few minutes to get it fastened and to make sure I didn't miss any of the fasteners. It was one reason I didn't wear this piece that much. After I got it on, I checked the mirror. It definitely did wonders for my tits. With the falsies pressed so hard against, my chest it was hard to tell they weren't really my tits.

All the squirming around meant I had rubbed off some of the body make-up, so I reapplied some of that. I realized at that point there was a purse sitting on the bed, too. Were we going out? My heart hammered in my chest as the thought of going out all done up like a complete slut both thrilled and scared me. I decided to put the body make-up in the purse along with my lip stick, just in case we did go out and I needed to reapply.

Finally, I sat on the bed for the piece de resistance, my thigh high boots. I loved these boots. They always made me think of the sexy ladies that I had seen wearing super sexy boots. Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman was always one that came to mind. It was one of the first times when I realized I didn't want the girl in the movie, I wanted to be the girl in the movie.

I slid my fish-netted feet into the soft leather of the boot, positioned the upper part along my leg and enjoyed the feeling of the zipper closing the tight material on my legs. The boots just felt amazing. Combined with how they felt on me and the skyscraper heels and these things were like wearing sex. Well, they were like wearing bondage, but for me I was good with sex and bondage at once.

I added the long, dirty blonde wig that Alex had thoughtfully set out which completed the super slut look. I kind of wished I had bigger tits as I looked in the mirror. For some reason, this outfit and look just screamed out for giant basketball sized tits. The gloves competed my slutty look, though since these were finger-less, I think they were technically gauntlets.

I figured Alex was probably wondering where I was though I could heat the TV in the other room. The music was a little weird though. What the hell was he watching with such a weird soundtrack? It sounded familiar for some reason, but I couldn't hear dialogue or anything.

I stepped out and clicked my way into the Living Room. Alex turned and smiled, then his eyes lit up when he saw me. I struck a pose with my hands on my hips, trying to look sexy.

"Damn girl, you look even better than I thought you would," Alex said, smiling, but with a hungry look in his eyes. "The nails are a nice slutty touch, I'll have to remember those."

I loved seeing that look in his eyes, then I saw the TV and realized he was watching porn. Not just any porn but a heavy-duty bondage porn, 'Trouble at the House of Gord'. Its basically a show case for the "home of ultra-bondage" to do some really heavy-duty bondage scenes. How was he watching that? Then I saw the DVD case and remember he was going through my stuff. Clearly, he was doing some research.

"Oh, do you see what I was watching?" Alex stalked over to me slowly.

My breathing caught, both from his commanding presence and the scene being played out. It was one of my favorite scenes, well... ever. Three girls pretend to be drugged and are captured by Gord and his henchmen. They put all the ladies into some tight, sexy fetish outfits with lots of corsets, long gloves, stockings, ball gas and locked on heavy duty cuffs. The dressing scenes alone are hot, watching the girls get laced into the corsets would always get to me. Watching the cuffs wrapped around their gloved hands and stockinged legs, then locked together really got me. Watching them ball gagged and collared made me long to be them.

"Oh, do you like this scene, girl?" Alex asked, stepping behind me and breathing in my ear. They were just dressing the last girl and hooking all of them by chains to an overhead line. Their breasts and pussies on full-display, their clothes just highlighting their nudity. Their gagged cries only making me want to take their place even more.

"Or do you like this part better?" Alex asked softly as he nibbled on my ear. The big reveal came as three Pritchard cages were revealed and each girl was bound and packed into the cage. I was absolutely panting and I was steady dripping in my panties.

"Do you like their outfits?" Alex asked and I nodded. His hand struck my slightly exposed ass cheek. "Is that how you answer me?"

"No, Sir. Sorry, Sir. I love their outfits," I breathlessly replied, the smack only fueling my fire.

"I thought you might," he chuckled in my ear. I could almost hear his smiled. "And do you like them being bound in the cages?"

I started to nod, then said, "Oh yes, Sir. Soooo much."

"So, you want to be those girls? Dressed like a fetish slut and packed into a cage so tight you can't move?" He teased my ass cheek, tracing it with his finger as he whispered in my ear.

"You want to be chained down so tight you can barely move? Your struggles just making you feel even more helpless?" It was like he was reaching into my brain.

"Oh hell yes, Sir. I so want to be them," I moaned as Alex teased my plug.

"Well, good. Glad to know I was right about that," Alex said. Kissing my neck and making me moan as he toyed with my plug more. "How would you like to make a different fantasy come true?"

I nodded, so turned on I would have agreed to damn near anything at that point. I got another smack on the ass, really hard this time.

"Sorry, yes Sir, I'd love to make another fantasy come true. Am I... going to be... pimped out?" I trailed off.

"Well, turn and let me get a few pictures of you, first," Alex ordered.

I turned and he stepped back with his phone out and got a few pictures of me in my slutty glory.

"Go get your purse," Alex ordered.

I scurried into the bedroom and grabbed the purse on the bed. I debated going through and seeing if there was anything I needed to add, but it occurred to me, Alex had probably already put whatever he wanted me to have in there. Plus I had my body make-up and lipstick, so I was probably good.

I strode back out to the Living Room, feeling a weird mix of excited, scared, anxious and horny. As I came into the room, Alex smiled at me and pulled something from behind his back. He held up a choker and I squirted with excitement. Then I saw the letters and I almost came right there. The bright pink letters on the choker spelled out 'SISSY WHORE'. I panted breathlessly and I instinctively kneeled in front of my Master.

He held the choker out and I kissed the soft leather. Alex reached down and buckled it around my throat. The pull of the soft leather a constant reminder of what I was for the night. A sissy whore. And dressed like I was it was pretty obvious which fantasy was being played out tonight. Alex was actually going to pimp me out. So help me, I was absolutely ecstatic about the idea.

We strode out to the car and Alex very gentlemanly helped me into the car. My heart was hammering with a nervous excitement. Alex got in and as we drove out into the night air, he turned the music up. He spent most of the drive stroking my thigh lightly with his hand, just driving me to further heights of arousal.

As we drove, we headed into the industrial area of the city. This part of town there was an odd mix of industrial complexes, apartment buildings and the occasional strip mall. As we passed a few corners I could see some working girls on the corners, clearly showing off their wares. Some of the girls were dressed slutty like me, some were in lingerie, other in street clothes, while a few girls were practically naked. It was an odd mix. We drove a few blocks further and Alex turned down the radio.

"Now remember, my little sissy whore, you're not just a sissy whore, you're a cheap sissy whore. Five dollars for that pretty red mouth, ten dollars for your sexy ass and twenty if they want to use you as a urinal," Alex explained like I was a dumb bimbo. He went into a few instructions about using the condoms and such. I paid at bit of attention, but I was also spacing a little with my nerves.

I flipped my blonde hair over my shoulder, "Like, of course, Sir. Whatever you say," I giggled like a bimbo. This was kind of fun and was helping me get into character.

"Now, I'll be watching you from a safe distance. Make sure you make these guys think they're amazing and rocking your world. You earn every penny and make a good show of it. You do a good job and we'll do something special afterwards," Alex said as he stopped at a street corner.

"Of course, Master. I'll be extra good," I tittered and slid out of the car. Strutting on my heels over to the corner, making sure to really shake my ass good for him.

I really thought this was part of the game and he was going to have me jump back in the car. So, when he drove off, my heart leapt into my throat in fear, but I also squirted with excitement. The mix of emotions that went through me were a lot. I focused on my breathing, trying to stay calm, but also not getting myself too worked up.

I looked around and took stock. There weren't too many people around, certainly no one nearby and no one seemed to be paying me any attention, right now. For whatever reason, I decided to check my purse and see what Alex had packed for me.

I first found my lipstick and body make-up, of course. There were a set of cuffs, but I noted they were the velcro breakaway cuffs, so I could technically get out of them if I was locked into them. There was also the large ring gag, but no lock on it. There was a pack of condoms, that was good to know. My phone of course.

My phone buzzed as I dug around, so I pulled it out and looked. It was a picture from Alex of me slutted up and standing the on the corner. I actually got even more excited to see me looking like a... well, like a sissy whore as the choker says. I dripped into my already wet panties.

I looked around trying to figure out where Alex was and realized he had parked about halfway up the block. I was so busy digging around in my purse, I didn't notice him pull in. I also was so busy looking for Alex, I didn't see the car that had pulled to the curb.

I noticed it a moment later when the driver rolled down his window. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. Then I strode confidently to the car, feeling every bit the sexy whore I was dressed as.

I smiled as I leaned down to the window and said, "Hey baby, looking for a date?"

The guy looked me up and down, his eyes drinking me in, "Hell yeah, baby girl. Jump in."

I strode around, trying to strut, really letting my ass and tits bounce giving him a show as I climbed in the other door.

I sat down and smiled at him as he shook his head, "Damn baby, you are fucking hot as hell."

"Thanks, baby. You can park just up ahead," I directed him to the location Alex told me to have them park. I saw Alex's car pull out behind and follow us. "What are you looking for, hun?"

"I don't know, I want that pretty mouth, but I'd love a shot at that ass," he said watching me more than the road.

"Its five bucks for my mouth and ten for my ass," I said my prices. I was a little embarrassed about the idea of offering up myself as a urinal yet, so I held off that one. I directed him to the parking spot and saw Alex pull in not far from us. Close enough to watch and interfere if things got out of hand, but not right on top of us.

He said, "Oh yeah, I want that ass." He started running his hands all over me and I began rubbing his already rock hard cock through his pants. He even traced my choker and smiled.

"Truth in advertising," I joked as I continued to rub. "Should we get in the back?"

We climbed into the back of the car, I went first so I could give him a nice show with a view up my very short skirt.

He climbed into the back and I slid my panties down, showing off my cage and plugged ass. He started running his hands up my leg as I rubbed his rock hardness again, "Money first, sweetie."

He grinned as he said, "How do I know you won't run away after I give it to you?"

I showed him my cage and plug, "I'm a ten-dollar sissy whore, do you think I'm going anywhere before I get some dick? The money is just icing, baby."

He laughed, "All right." He pulled a ten-dollar bill and handed it to me. I shoved it into my top and smiled as I started to undo his pants. I pulled him out and began stroking his member. He grinned down as I pulled out a condom pack and unwrapped it. I put it in my mouth and used my mouth to put the condom on him.