Almost Got'em - Girls Edition Ch. 03

Story Info
Cards, liquor, and more provocative tales enjoyed.
3.2k words
4.25
5.2k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on the Batman animated series universe. This is a fun little fan fiction that is not to be taken seriously. Hope you all enjoy it.

*****

"Hey lady! Another round of drinks here!" Shouted Harley Quinn merrily at the bar maid.

Checking her poker cards, Roxy Rocket asked, "So tell me, what happened to Tammy and Monica after all that?" Knocking back the last of her drink, Candice replied, "from what I heard is they packed up and left Gotham city in a hurry, in fear that Batman might come after them."

"Cowardly whores." Red Claw grunted. "I fear no man in a bat costume."

"So, who is next?" Said Poison Ivy.

Slamming her tankard onto the table, rocking the poker chips upon impact, Harley announced, "it's my turn now!"

The others turned to the tipsy partner of Poison Ivy as she began her story.

"I captured the B man for Mr J while he was hunting us down." Harley explained. "I decided to have some fun before I handed him over to puddin, so I stripped him of his tights and tied him to a chair before I jumped on his cock and rode him like a horse!"

"Then, what happened next?" Intrigued Candice.

Harley beamed a smile before excitingly answered, "he got me cock drunk!"

All the girls around the table pause. Unsure of Harley's answer and awaiting to see if there was more to the story.

"Cock... drunk?" Said Red Claw. "Apparently, it's a thing according to Monica and Tammy." Added Candice.

"I think the only drunk one around here is you Harl!" Huffed Ivy. "What a bunch of baloney." "But red, it's true! I..." before Harley could plead her case, Ivy interrupted her. "Just shut up and dish out the cards."

Harley frowned with a sigh before shuffling the playing cards. "How about you Red Claw? I bet you have a good tale." Roxy enquired.

"Indeed, I do." Smiled Red Claw and began to tell her story.

A secret military base located in the United States of America housed an assortment of weapons of mass destruction. One weapon in question was a nuclear missile powerful enough to wipe out a city the size of Los Angles.

Inside a darkened room located in the complex, bright lights suddenly activated, blinding the individual bounded to the table in the middle of the room.

"Welcome Batman! I've been expecting you." Said a strong, commanding, womanly voice from the shadows. The dark knight knew who it was as she stepped into the light. The international terrorist, Red Claw, donning a leather trench coat.

"You must be losing your touch. My men were able to apprehend you despite you putting up a fight." "Where are they?!" Pressed Batman in a stern tone. Smirking, Red Claw press a button on a remote control to activate a nearby screen. On it was a young, ten-year-old boy in one room, while in another room nearby was the dark knight's side kick, Robin.

"I was disappointed, but not surprised you sent a mere boy to rescue the president of the United States' son, instead of yourself. But in the end, you were still captured by my men." Claw explained.

"You have me now Claw, just let them go." requested Batman as Red Claw switched off the monitor. Reaching down, she grasped the dark knight's chin. "Know your place you stupid little man! I make all the orders around here, not you!" She blasted before releasing her clasp from him. "I might release them, or I might not. I will admit we only took the boy to help persuade the president to pay the ten billion dollars, so we don't launch a nuclear missile into one of America's major cities. But your side kick's survival will depend on your will power Batman!"

"What do you mean will power?" The dark knight continued to press. "You see little man." Red Claw explained. "I now have the chance to get my revenge for all the times you have foiled my plans."

With that, Claw disrobed from her leather trench coat, revealing her body to be donned with a full, black, dominatrix attire. Thigh high latex boots with stockings under them. A leather, under bust corset that allowed her plump breasts to remain uncovered. Shiny, opera length latex gloves, and a spiked leather choker completed the erotic uniform.

Her boots clacked as she walked around the table that restrained the dark knight before removing his utility belt, discarding it onto the ground. With a hard tug, Claw pulled down his tights to reveal his flaccid, healthy penis.

Walking past Batman to another table, Red Claw picked up something beyond the dark knight's vision. "What are you going to do... eenngh?!" Batman sentence was interrupted as he strained in unexpected pain from an injection to his neck from a jet injector. "This will help you rise to the occasion." Explained Claw as she put away the jet injector away.

Within that minute, the dark knight began to uncontrollably become aroused. His member began to swell and increase in size as Red Claw watched with a malevolent smile. Picking up a small box, she opened it to reveal a black, rubber ring, with a tiny red light built into it.

"This is a specially built cock ring Batman." Claw began to explain before putting it around his cock and balls. "I had a tiny device installed into the ring. A built-in sensor that can pick up when the wearer reaches their peak and climaxes. Once that happens the red light will activate, sending a signal to Robin's room where it will trigger the vast C4 explosives I installed in his quarters. Bringing a climactic end to his life."

Smiling devilishly, Claw leaned down before gently caressing the dark knight's solidifying manhood with a latex gloved hand. "We'll see how much of a man you are when I take you to the edge and over." She smirked.

Her fingers coiled around his hardened length, feeling it twitch as the blood pumped while her hand gently moved up and down his shaft. She felt every inch of his member, learning where he was most sensitive. All while Batman laid still, remaining calm, and focusing on mentally blocking the pleasure.

While his mind was strong, his body could not block the stimulation as small waves of pleasure travelled from his cock around his body. His face mildly strained, allowing Red Claw to notice his reactions, and where his sweet spots were.

"Ahh, I see we're getting a reaction." She hissed happily. Reaching under the table she retrieved a bottle of lubrication. Pouring the oil on her latex covered hands, she fully clasped Batman's hard cock, soaking it thoroughly with both hands.

The dark knight could not hide the pleasure Claw administered onto him as she tightly tugged his length with both hands as the sounds of slick, wet strokes became more audible. Her firm grasp moistened with lube simulated the feel of an actual vagina.

She watched him squirmed as her handjob slowly became more faster and more vicious. Both gloved hands rubbed up and down together in tandem as Batman was slowly losing the mental battle against his stimulated body. Red Claw began to breathe a little heavy as she put more effort into jacking his solid pole. Despite that, she smiled at the view of the dark knight now struggling with the sexual bliss he was receiving.

Using her left hand, she claimed his testicles before massaging them expertly as her right hand continued to stroke his dick. "Oh, these balls feel heavy and full. Doesn't this make you want to lighten the load? Ha ha haaa!" Teased Red Claw villainously as Batman's body began to arch and tense up.

Watching him struggle, Claw thought of another way to torture her nemesis. She relinquished her grasp of his now drenched length and repositioned herself between the dark knight's leg as there was a gap in the table between his legs. Opening the bottle of lubricant, Red Claw proceeded to pour the oil across her copious tits before massaging it around and between each breast.

Leaning forward a little, she parted her oily bosom before devouring her captive's pulsating rod between them. Every twitching, firm inch felt hot against Claw's soft, slick skin as she pushed her breasts together, tightening her grasp. "Does that feel good, Batman?" She inquired in a teasing manner before moving her upper body up and down.

The sounds of slick, oily strokes came forth from between Red Claw's tits as the crown of the dark knight's cock poked out repeatedly from her tightened cleavage, having the same feeling of a wet, tight vagina. His breaths became heavier as he strained from the euphoric, carnal delight Claw administered.

"Your side kick must be really important to you Batman. From where I'm standing, you're struggling to hold back your inevitable eruption!" Red Claw teased. With that she became more rigorous, bobbing faster against his member. Her breath grew heavier as her vice like breast clasp stroked the bounded dark knight. The tip of his manhood emerged from the depths of Claw's lubricated cleavage, allowing her tongue to circle his bulbous head and lick the under-part of his dick, tasting his oily, masculine flavour.

Beginning to struggle with Claw's sexual assault, Batman groaned from the increased sensation radiating from his solid length being stroked by Red Claw's voluptuous bosom. The pressure increased as his balls tightened, nearing his imminent climax.

Suddenly, Claw released her grasp on Batman, panting from her laborious session. She looked down at her prisoner as an immoral, illicit smile began to form. "You are tougher than I thought to crack." She panted. "But you will. And I'll have some fun for myself!"

With that said, she climbed onto the table, standing over the head of the dark knight, allowing him to view her now moistened, red crease. "If I feel any teeth, I'll set off the explosives in Robin's room!" Said Red Claw before lowering herself down onto Batman's face, allowing her lower lips to kiss the face of her captive.

The aroma of her sex overwhelmed the smothered face of Batman who refrained from any acts of physical aggression while also denying Claw any form of oral stimulation. Despite that, Red Claw let out a rapturous filled sigh as her pussy embraced his face.

Facing towards the southern section of the dark knight's bounded body, she once again took hold of his pulsating length, shrink-wrapped with a glistening layer of lubrication and spit. Clasping him tightly, Claw began another vicious handjob. The sounds of slippery, rapid strokes combined with the mild growl she exhaled showed her determination to make her enemy erupt his rich, seed from his loin.

As she tugged away at Batman's robust manhood, Claw began to move her hips, rubbing her salivating folds against his masked, manful face. She felt her sensitive, heated core glow with wanton joy as it glided across his well-formed face, catching his nose, mouth and chin while soaking him with her womanly juices.

Sighs of sexual euphoria escaped her red lips as Claw tilted her head back, enjoying the moment. The small amount of pleasure she received made her body crave more for physical, sensuous delights. Her sexual craving caused her to lose focus on jerking Batman's cock as hard as she would like to.

Realising this, Red Claw stopped before lifting herself off the dark knight's face, moistened by her sticky juices. "Enjoying the taste of a dominate woman Batman?" She teased. "You won't get away with this Red Claw!" Strained a reply.

"Oh, won't I!?" Claw chuckled in disbelief of his defiance. "I'm going to enjoy your impending failure as I feel you explode deep inside my dominate pussy!" With that said she crawled down the table until her yearnful vagina was above his majestic hard on. With little effort she guided him to the entrance of her sex before slowly taking the dark knight into herself. His solid rod penetrated deeply, hitting parts of her not touch in quite a while as his girth parted her intimate folds.

Batman watched helplessly as Red Claw consumed him all the way to his hilt. She turned her head from her reverse-cowgirl position to see the strain on his face from the sensation of his cock tightly being claimed. "This time Batman... I won't stop until I drain every drop from your body! After that, I'll let you join your partner in hell! Ha ha haa!" After Claw's villainous laugh she began grinding her hips.

An engorged, hardened cock slipped between glistening, blushed lips, an illicit rhythm of grinding hips and a throbbing dick. A man holding back the climax of extreme carnal sensations while a woman ravages his body for an unwilling eruption for her own vengeful delight.

Swaying slickened breasts with panting breaths of enjoyment exhaled from Red Claw as she indulged in the dark knight's solid manly rod. The skin of her thick rump clapping repeatedly on the waist of her prey as his strains increased in loudness.

Feeling the pressure increase, his limit nearing his end, Batman knew he couldn't hold on much longer as his balls became tight, readying to unload the first rope of his thick cum.

"I'll... stop... you... and the... missile... launch!" Batman strained through grit teeth. Upon hearing this, Red Claw laughed in amusement. "You're a silly little man!" she panted in sexual ecstasy. "You can't even accept defeat when it's clear that I won! You'll never save your side kick, nor will you stop the missile launch. I have the launch code already typed onto the remote on the table behind you. Once I press the launch button, I'll wipe out everyone in whatever city I choose!"

Straining some more, the dark knight replied, "then... I only... have... one thing... to... say to you!... lights out!"

Without warning the power to the whole base was cut off, engulfing the building into complete darkness. "What the hell?! What's happing?!" Cried Red Claw as she jumped off Batman, reading herself for any attack.

Unknown to Claw and her men, Batman had arranged Batgirl to cut the power to the base, using the phrase 'lights out' as a signal to do so through a hidden microphone inside his mask.

Within a minute the base's backup generator kicked in, providing some power to activate some of the lights in the facility. When the lights in the room Red Claw was occupying came on, she turned to find that the dark knight had freed himself from the table, retrieving both his utility belt, the remote for the nuclear missile, and leaving the cock ring on the table.

"What the?!" She gasped before turning the monitor on to see the rooms where she kept Robin, and the president's son empty.

Putting her leather trench coat back on as she exited the room, Claw saw her men running around the base trying to secure their position and apprehend Batman.

With the area not complete lit up, the dark knight used the darkness to his advantage. Moving like an undetectable spirit, he sneaked up to each man working for Claw, before reaching out and dragging them into the dark like a thief in the night.

As one man screamed from being captured by Batman, another took out his sub machine gun and began to fire in the direction of the scream in panic. Reacting quick Claw snatched the gun away before delivering a back-hand smack across his face. "You idiot! There are nuclear materials in here! You want to blow us all to hell?!" She viciously scolded before commanding, "everyone, use melee weapons, I want Batman dead! Anyone uses any guns; I'll shoot them myself!"

Despite arming themselves with combat blades, batons, or anything not nailed down like a lead pipe, it did little to help the terrorist against the dark knight as he picked them off, one by one strategically.

Picking up a nearby large wrench, Red Claw armed herself with the tool as she slowly backed away along the balcony. Soon, all her men were taken care off, leaving only her and Batman.

"You planned this all along!" She called into the darkness. "You allowed yourself and Robin to be captured to save the boy and stop the missile launch! Well, I promise you Batman, you'll never capture me!" As she said that, a dark hand behind Claw reached for her from the darkness.

As it grabbed her, she instantly reacted against the dark knight, swinging the large wrench at him. Despite catching the wrench, Batman struggled to subdue her as he tried to disarm her. Thinking quickly, he pulled Claw towards him before monkey flipping her over him, sending her crashing into a nearby wooden create.

Throwing the wrench to one side Batman approached his adversary, believing her to be down. "It's over Claw, give yourself up!" He boomed menacingly. Unfortunately for him, she was playing possum. As he reached for her she struck him across the waist with a broken plank of wood from the broken create she landed on. The blow not only broke the plank but also winded Batman.

Picking up a nearby lead pipe, she went to strike down her nemesis before spotting Batgirl in the distance running towards her. Knowing she was outnumbered, Red Claw decided to reluctantly retreat, running to the direction of one of the many alternative exits of the base.

"Batman, are you ok?" Batgirl asked. "I'll be fine." He grunted. "Let's get after her".

The two raced towards the exit Red Claw used only to be hit with a strong gust of wind caused by a Hind D helicopter taking off. Two more terrorist charged them, on orders of Claw to slow Batman and Batgirl so she could escape.

Managing to parry their physical assault, the two took down the terrorists only to watch the helicopter fly into the distance with no way of pursuing Claw. "Curse you Batman! Next time we cross paths, I will kill you with no hesitation!" She snarled to herself as she flew off into the sun set, having almost got'em.

"And that is my story." Finished Red Claw.

"Not bad." Complimented Candise.

"Hey!" Piped up Harley. "You're a bit of a hypocrite Paw! You call those porn babes cowards for running, yet you did that also!"

"It's Claw!" Growled Red Claw. "Red Claw! it's called a tactical retreat! God, you are nothing more than an idiotic cock warmer for the Joker!"

"Wadda ya say!" Snapped Harley as she slammed her cards onto the table before reaching for her oversized mallet. "I'm gunna paste the walls with your brains, bitch!"

Restraining her friend, Ivy said, "Harley! What did I tell you about causing a scene! We're trying to lay low!" Harley snapped back, "I ain't gunna let her talk trash about me and puddin!"

With that a laugh came from the shadowy corner of the bar near their table. "You all are so pathetic." Said the voice to the group of female villains. "Who dares?... show yourself!" Demanded Claw.

The individual stepped into the light. From the hourglass silhouette of the body it was a woman. Adorn in a dark purple, full body suit with grey boots, gloves, and a utility belt that hosted a pistol.

"Who are you?" Ask Roxy Rocket. "My dear." She replied. "I am the daughter of the demon's head, but you can call me Talia."