Almost Got'em - Girls Edition Ch. 02

Story Info
The game continues, and another sexually explicit tale told.
3.2k words
4.71
6.7k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on the Batman animated series universe. This is a fun little fan fiction that is not to be taken seriously. Hope you all enjoy it.

*****

"A full house ladies!" Announced Roxy Rocket as she produced the two of diamonds, and the three of clubs, her winning poker hand. The other women around the table groaned from losing their money.

"So ya bounced on Batman's bone on a bed in a garden warehouse?" Asked Harley Quinn.

"Pah! Your tale sounds like the plot of a badly written nineties' softcore movie." Added Candice as she dished out the playing cards.

Taking a sip from her mixed berry cider, Ivy replied, "I bet I was closer to getting the bat than you."

"Whadda bout you Roxy?" Chirped Harley. "You must have an exhilarating story to tell about fucking the B man!?"

"Don't get me wrong Harley." Answered Roxy as she knocked back a glass of liquor. "I enjoy sex as much as the next girl, but I get my kicks from dancing with death on a razor's edge with my stunts."

"Stunts better than sex!?" Huffed Red Claw. "Well Candice, you seem confident your tale can trump Ivy's so why don't we hear it."

"Alright girls, here is my tale!" Began Candice.

At a rundown apartment complex on the west side of Gotham city, Batman was bounded vertically to a type of bondage apparatus in the middle of one of the apartments. Both his hands were cuffed above his head while his ankles were secured by thick, leather straps along with his waist. He was naked except for his tights and mask. Various worn furniture showed it has been quite a while since it has been occupied. The clacking of high heels stormed across the room as Candice marched towards the dark knight before slapping him hard across the face. If it hurt, Batman did not show any pain. Only a tiny trickle of blood came from his mouth.

"It's because of you I've been cast aside by Rupert Thorne, with the threat of death over my head should he or any of his goons ever caught site of me in this god forsaken city!" Candice barked furiously at the dark knight. "That's what you get when you plan with Bane to off Thorne." Batman replied. "And if that muscle-bound idiot had succeeded in killing you, I would be the queen of Gotham City's criminal underworld, not somebody on the run!" Candice snapped back.

She paused briefly to regain her composure; her angry face transformed into a devilish smile. "But, now that I have you at my mercy, you are going to help me make a lot of money, while I also humiliate and destroy you!" Candice explained.

Batman watched her walk away from him to a table fifteen feet away. On it laid the rest of his costume, and utility belt. Set up next to the table was a video camera on a tripod, pointing directly at him while it was connected to a nearby television that displayed his image.

"Ready ladies?!" Candice called out. With that the bathroom door opened with two very attractive women exiting. Both looked to be in their late twenties.

The first was a blonde, with bright blue eyes and cherry coloured lips, dressed in a short, tight fitting, strapless red dress, with matching stiletto heel shoes. Her golden hair was done in a French roll style. The other was slightly taller. Her raven black hair shot straight down to her shoulders that also matched her dark eye shadow and shiny black lips. She was dress in a white tank top, covered with a leather jacket that matched her leather skirt and knee-high boots. Both women stood next to Candice as they scanned the captive dark knight.

"Batman, this is Tammy & Monica." Introduced Candice. "These two are the hottest porn stars in Gotham city. Many a man would kill to be alone with either of them. But they are both here for you!"

The blonde turned to her companion. "Say Monica, you think he's the real McCoy?" An immoral smile formed across Tammy's partner before she replied, "Legit or not, he certainly looks quite tasty."

"Oh, I one hundred percent promise you two this is the real deal." Candice confirmed to the awe and delight of the adult actresses.

"What do you plan on doing?" Pressed the dark knight. Upon asking, Candice produce a small glass beaker. "The plan is you are going make all of us very rich." She explained. "I hired these two with the promise of making them a video that would make them more money than they could dream. The whole world would stream, download and physically buy the video of two gorgeous women fucking the Batman."

His tone unchanged, maintaining his poise despite of what he just learned, Batman continued with, "and what do you get out of it?" Smiling devilishly, Candice added, "not only will the video humiliate you in front of the world, I've instructed these two to obtain a sample of your sperm. With that and the confirmation from this video I'll auction it off the highest bidder on Gotham's black market. Then all they have to do is get a DNA test done to find out who you really are!"

Candice stepped forward, snatching Batman's jaw in her hand, forcing him to look her in the eyes. "When this is all done, you the hunter will become the hunted by every crime boss in this city! While I'll be enjoying the rest of my life on a tropical beach, drinking cocktails."

Relinquishing her grasp, Candice moved towards the video camera before she hit the record button. Stepping into frame, she proceeded to record her sale's pitch. "Greeting everyone. If you focus your sights behind me, you'll notice that I have the Batman himself captured. Now I'm very sure you're all wondering who the man behind the mask is that has repeatedly interfered in all your criminal activities. Well everyone, today is your lucky day. My fine friends behind me are going to... assist the dark knight by getting a sample of his DNA. This video is to confirm that he is the real Batman, and what I have for the highest bidder is a chance to find out who he really is!"

After finishing her speech, Candice rested the glass beaker onto the table before pulling up a seat for the upcoming show the porn stars were about to produce. "You can cut that part out in editing ladies. Now show me how good you two are." Said Candice.

"About time!" Smiled Monica, as she and Tammy stepped into view of the camera, and transformed themselves into their on screen, slutty, sexual counterparts.

Reaching the bound dark knight, the hands of both girls caressed his vigorous body. Feeling every firm, refined muscle across his athletic, manly chest. He'd look like he was chiselled out of granite, better than any male porn star these two had ever worked with in their minds.

Soon their hands moved from Batman to each other as they caressed in an attempt to visually stimulate their unwilling partner. They move in closer to each other, with Tammy kissing Monica passionately as Monica kneaded Tammy's ample breasts through her tight, red dress.

After their lips parted, they turned to the dark knight, tasting his masculine body as they kissed and licked his chest and nipples. "Oh, you taste sooo good!" Lusted Tammy. Monica added, "I bet you'd never dreamed this would happen to you sexy."

Unresponsive, Batman ignored the two women as they indulged themselves with his body. They turned away from him before they sexually grinded their sexy bodies against his bounded flesh. Both girls' breaths became slow, heavy and lust driven.

They both turned around to face the dark knight, leaning in for the chance to kiss his manly lips. He turned away from their advances, leaving them to settle with his valorous neck.

Feeling the heat of their bodies rising due to their carnal appetite, Monica and Tammy faced each other before they began to undress. As Monica slipped out of her leather jacket, Tammy leaned in with another deep kiss as she undid Monica's leather skirt. Monica then raised her arms, allowing Tammy to aid in taking her white tank top off, revealing two plump, size enhanced breasts, both decorated with nipple piercings. Turning her back, Tammy allowed Monica to undo the zip at the back of her dress. Once opened it slipped to the floor, uncovering her own perky tits and designer stockings with suspender.

"Let's see what we are working with." Coveted Monica.

With that said, the two girls travelled sensually down Batman's body with their lips and tongues. Kissing and licking between the toned bumps of his muscles until they were both kneeling before him. Working together, they pulled down the dark knight's tights to his bounded ankles to reveal his flaccid, yet healthy dick.

"Aww, what's the matter baby? Don't you feel up to it?" Cooed Tammy in a sultry manner. Ignoring her, Batman remained focused on trying to find a way to free himself. With his hands cuffed over his head, and his utility belt beyond his reach, his options were non-existent.

"Hmm, he's certainly a healthy one Tammy!" Monica complimented bewitchingly. "Our big boy here just needs waking up."

With that Monica opened her mouth, unravelled her long, pierced tongue and expertly coiled it around Batman's penis before taking him between her shiny, black lips. She hummed blissfully as the dark knight let out an uncontrollable sigh of pleasure. His cock embraced in the warm, wet surroundings of Monica's mouth as her tongue wiggled side to side, expertly targeting the under part of his manhood.

Not to be left out, Tammy sensually kissed around the dark knight's crotch as Monice fellated him. Tammy's tongue coiled around the hilt of his rod before she journeyed further down to take in and massage his testicals between her glossy cherry lips.

Despite his mental discipline remaining strong, he could not help his body reacting to the sexual touch of these two porn stars. His head leaned back as the sensation from his now growing member spread up and around his vigorous body.

Monica felt his now pulsating appendage increase in length and girth as he began to harden inside her mouth. Her head viciously bobbed against his crotch as she slurped more louder, and intensely.

Moving up from the dark knight's balls, Tammy wanted to sample his robust member. Monica obliged by popping off his spit glistened cock to allow Tammy to administer her own blowjob. "How does it feel baby?! Do you love having your big, hard dick sucked?!" lewdly purred Monica as Tammy took his now fully hardened rod deep into her throat.

Holding out for as long as she could, Tammy gasped from Batman, his firm length drenched in her drool as it trailed to her mouth. Reclaiming him in a tight fist, she viciously jerked his spit-lubricated member. "Oh yes! Such a nice hard, dirty dick Batman!" She growled immorally as the wet, stroking sounds of her hand stroking the dark knight's penis became more perceptible.

As the pleasure increased, his body became more tensed as he fought back the urge to cum. Monica took hold of her plump, soft breasts and trapped Batman's slickened manhood between them. She spat on her cleavage, lubricating them also to enhance her tit fuck. Rocking her body, Monica felt every glorious inch slip effortlessly between her pierced tits, feeling the heat of his length as it twitched from the blood flow.

"That's it baby! Fuck me between the tits! I want to feel your big hard dick melt between my fucking tits!" Growled Monica in a slutty Vulgar manner, much like her on screen persona.

Approaching from behind, Tammy clasped Monica's charms, squeezing them together to tighten their clasp on Batman. This left Monica's hands free. One to reach behind to Tammy's face for another deep kiss, and the other to finger her moistened core that yearned to taste his solid member.

Enjoying the show, Candice grinned malevolently. Feeling like the director on this makeshift porn set. She enjoyed watching the dark knight strained from the carnal pleasures the two adult actresses expertly bestowed upon him. It was only a matter of time before she would get what she wanted.

Her juices dampening her black silk panties, Monica couldn't wait any longer to take their handsome captive deep inside of her. Standing to her feet she peeled them off to unveil her wet, ravenous pussy. Lifting her right leg, she vertically straddled the dark knight as she wrapped her arms around his neck for leverage. With the aid of Tammy, Monica took hold of his glistening, throbbing manhood before taking him inside of her.

A loud moan escaped Monica's lips and the dark knight's girth spread open her folds. "Oooh god, yeah!" She moaned blissfully before growling, "that's it baby, drive that fucking cock deep into my pussy!" With that she began to move against her unwilling partner.

Her body rocked up and down, taking his cock deeper into her with each thrust. She then forced him to take the full weight of her body when she lifted her other leg, wrapping them both around his bounded waist. The dark knight strained from both the sexual ecstasy and having to carry Monica as she whaled in carnal indulgence.

With assistance from her partner Tammy, Monica's flesh clapped against Batman. His length now drenched in the juices of her exquisite core. Her breast bounced entrancingly as the clanking of her pierced nipples became louder. Cries of sexual pleasure repeatedly emitted from Monica, either this was the best sex she ever experienced, or she was playing up a little for the camera. Despite this, she clearly looked to be enjoying herself deeply as she breaths became hotter and heavier.

Cupping Monica's head, Tammy pulled her in for another deep, French kiss, allowing their tongues to playfully intertwine once again. Finishing the kiss, Tammy lustfully pleaded, "Gimme that cock! I want to feel it deep in my pussy!"

After hearing her dirty talking that benefitted the video they were creating, Monica returned to her feet before allowing the dark knight to slip out of her. Squatting down briefly, Tammy took his dick between her lips, tasting his manly flesh, seasoned with her friend's vaginal nectar. Returning up right, Tammy turned away from Batman before taking his rod into her from behind. A loud howl of joy echoed in the room as his girth parted her folds before plunging into the heart of her femininity.

The warm embrace of Tammy's sheath clasped tightly around the dark knight as her essence slickened him nicely. Accustomed to various dicks of different lengths and girths like Monica, Tammy grinded herself against Batman at a decent pace quickly. Her head leaned back, she bounced repeatedly on his firm dick, her mouth hanging open to inhale deep breaths before exhaling sounds of sexual gratification.

The position of the camera caught a grand view of Tammy's perky tits swaying with each bounce as the dark knight's manhood got consumed between her folds. The pleasure and pressure increased greatly inside his body, causing him to become more tense.

Batman was approaching his limit, he heaved in begrudging pleasure through gritted teeth as Tammy continued to talk dirty to her captive, and for the camera.

"Oh baby, yes! You wanna cum baby?! You wanna cum inside my tight pussy baby?! Come on then, give it to me!"

The dark knight put everything into resisting the impending eruption but was slowly losing the battle. He leaned his head forward and nibbled the back of Tammy's head. "Oh!" She exclaimed in pleasant shock. "Now you're getting into it handsome!"

With that Monica kneeled in front of Tammy and began to kiss and lick both her vagina and Batman's cock. His balls began to feel tight, telling her he'll ejaculate at any moment.

Leaning forward on her seat, Candice focused on Batman's dick, eagerly awaiting the inevitable climax.

Lost in the thrills of carnal ecstasy, Tammy braced herself to feel his hot seed erupt inside of her. "That's it baby! Cum for me sweetie! Cum for... aahhh!"

Without warning Tammy was shoved forwards with great force, taking Monica down with her as well as the two crashed onto the floor. "What the fuck are you doing?!" Monica angrily shouted before she paused in shock. Tammy looked to see that Candice rose from her chair looking horrifically surprised also. Turning to see what got them spooked, she saw the dark knight, with both his hands free, quickly unfasten the straps around his waist and ankles before pull back up his tights.

An angry, yet calm stern look developed across his eyes as he slowly approached the three women. "How the fuck did he get himself free?!" Gasped Tammy, to which Batman produced a hair pin from his hand. "That's why he was nibbling my hair! That bastard took one of my hair pins out to pick the lock of the cuffs!" Said Tammy.

With that, Candice pulled out a gun and began to fire at the dark knight.

Narrowly avoiding the bullets, Batman darted across the room, using any of the furniture to prevent getting hit. The two porn stars dived to cover as Candice fire wildly to desperately hit the bat. "Fuck this shit!" Exclaimed Monica. "We're outta here!"

The adult actresses grabbed their clothes before scuttling out of the apartment's door, leaving Candice to her fate.

Keeping a constant movement around the apartment, Batman continued to avoid the shots from Candice's firearm. As she backed towards the window where the fire escaped was located, her panicked shots caused her to mistakenly shoot the video camera, and TV. Destroying the only record of Batman getting raped by two porn stars.

The gun clicked with no blast from its chamber, the clip was now empty. Horrified, Candice threw the gun towards Batman before jumping onto the building's fire escape and running as fast as she could to the bottom.

Reclaiming his attire before quickly putting it back on, the dark knight looked out of the window to see Candice jumping into a car to make her getaway. With the press of a button on his utility belt, Batman remotely activated his nearby batmobile. Its headlight set to full beam it drove around the block to travel into the direction of Candice's car.

Seeing the batmobile come straight towards her, Candice screamed in terror before swerving to her left, colliding with some trash cans, a fire hydrant, and a lamp post before coming to a sudden halt.

With the water showering the scene, Batman approached Candice's car, ripping the driver's door open. The car's airbag prevented her from any serious injury, but she was knocked silly. Her face came up from the airbag to look at Batman, before she gave a groan. Too dizzy to fight back, Candice surrendered to the dark knight, knowing that she almost got'em.