All Comments on 'Almost Pt. 06'

by danoctober

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More.

"..Cheryl had Brian so boned up, he could have ripped apart a den of werewolf's during a full moon on a leap year. " - best line in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great fun story just wish the chapters were longer and more frequent.

TigatronTigatronover 6 years ago

Great so far although chapters could be longer.

If dan & Sam are gonna be together in the end, might want to have grow up and not be a selfish and high maintensed bitch..... how are Samantha and Cheryl friends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

Please update again soon! This was a much cleaner chapter grammar wise than the last couple, finally got an editor? Either way, great work and I hope to see the next update soon, your fans are clamoring for more!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
5* again

Great stuff. But us greedy readers are never completely happy when we want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a tad too short

But a great read

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the kind comments.

I cannot express properly my appreciation for all the kind comments of encouragement. (1) I still have no editor but there is always hope I will find one (2) I work full time and Write this on the side for fun. I plan on putting it all together, find a good editor and put it up here as one long story. (3) I would love to tell you where this story is heading, but I don't have a clue until I sit down and start to type. (4) This story is total nonsense and will have more improbable situations. I am not trying to be factual or present realistic situations. (5) Finally, a big thanks to Literotica for allowing me to post this ridicules story and to ALL the wonderful writer's on this sight who shared there talented story telling skills.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
LMAO!!!!!!

Sooooo....what is going to top that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Didn't like this chapter

Really enjoyed the first five chapters, but couldn't get into this one. Samantha seemed to break character twice in two pages. Dan's bits were muddled, lacking the sharpness of the previous chapters. Anyway, this one just didn't work for me. But I'll try the next one when it comes out.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Glad its a comedy

Cause otherwise it is too stupid to make sense.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
It's

fun. But to paraphrase Swayze's character in Road House, some people are too stupid to have a good time.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Can't

believe I was the last person to comment on this story. I'm close to tears laughing at this. At the same time, it would be interesting to read a version that was written for realism rather than big time over the top. Love this one though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really cant come to terms with story

Story doesn't capture real human emotions and realistic situation for example when Dan wouldn't talk to the person who called him crazy and really meant it .Also if Samantha is overwhelmed by the experience of agents and all the event she will not talk to Dan as if she didn't just called him crazy and threaten him with legal action.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Can’t come to terms with the story?

It’s not Shakespeare you moron. It’s comedy. And it’s hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She's such a b*tch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdanoctober@danoctober
Wow! What a time to be alive. Hope everyone passing by has everything going their way, with all good and no bad. Positive vibes from me to you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Almost Pt. 05 Previous Part
Almost Series Info