Aloha, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go with Kylie and Robbie if you want to," he said to her.

She looked disappointed and dropped her foot back to the floor to put her sandal back on. "I want to hang out with you." She smiled a hopeful smile. "We didn't finish..." He shook his head for her to quiet down. She laughed a little. "We didn't get to..."

"Sh!" he said to her, tapping the table. He sighed and stared at the Tiki torches surrounding the restaurant. He pulled out money for the bill.

She got up from her seat and walked around the table. She came up to him, her yellow ruffle-strap sundress swaying with the wind. She moved with a bounce he had never noticed before. He pushed his chair back and she sat on his lap, putting an arm around him. She grinded her butt into him and grinned when she felt some hardness.

"Mm. I think you wanna hang out with me, too," she whispered to him.

He looked into her eyes. "You know I do," he said. He wanted to kiss her.

The waiter came back for the check, staring at them strangely.

"No change," Ray told him.

"Thank you, sir," the young waiter said, giving them a quizzical look. But they hardly noticed him as Jenna planted a bold kiss squarely on her father's lips. He liked that and held her tighter. His hand was on her thigh. He could feel the light fabric of her dress. He couldn't feel any panties underneath. He wanted her desperately.

She looked at the waiter who was still staring. "Mahalo," she said, as he nervously nodded to them and backed away in a hurry.

He enjoyed feeling the warmth of her face against his. But he had to ask. "Hey," he said, pulling back a little. "You were just joking about Robbie, right?" he asked her.

She kept her face close to his and she nodded. "Sure," she said with a laugh. She kissed him again. Then she smothered his face with kisses. He planted one on her neck. Someone yelled at the waiter as he clumsily tried to clear a table while staring at Jenna and Ray at the same time.

Jenna got up and extended her hand to him. He took it and held it as they walked back to the hotel room, hoping Kylie and Robbie had plans to go out.

...So they could have the room again...

12