One Night, in a Motel

Story Info
Father, Daughter bonding on a roadtrip.
2k words
4.35
120.7k
176
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter Stephanie had finally graduated High School and our family was on the road checking out colleges. I was very proud of her. Stephanie was everything her mother and I could've hoped for. Smart, athletic, outgoing, funny and beautiful. She had a 3.80 Grade point average. Played every sport her school offered. And served on OR helped with every student committee in that school.

Her baby brother? Not so much.

He was our "oh shit" child. While Steph was 18. Her brother was 6. I have a low sperm count. OK? Anyway, Travis was lazy while being rambunctious. Smart while still being an ass. The meanest little shit to ever walk the streets while being the CUTEST LITTLE FUCKER you've ever seen! Oh my God! He has these huge deer eyes that just melt your heart. He so fucking adorable!

...anyhoo, so Stephanie had several acceptance letters and we decided to take a road trip to see some of these schools. We'd crash in a motel. Eat at a diner. And check out the college.

We'd been on the road for over a week already. We made sure to get two connecting rooms for some privacy. The kids in one room with me and Momma in the other. One night. I was woken by something. I looked around but I couldn't see anything. The Motel had pretty good Blackout curtains. So it was pitch black in there. I didn't hear anything either. Except for my wife sleeping. Thinking nothing of it, I rolled over and went back to sleep.

I'm not sure how much later it was but at some point I had rolled over to spoon my wife. I think I woke up this time because she was being kind of stiff. I would try to pull her tight against me but she kept trying to creep away.

Now, we may only have two kids but it isn't for a lack of trying. Normally she would snuggle right back into me. When instead she tried to pull away from me?

In my defense, I was half asleep. AND, and my wife knew I liked to be dominant in bed. This was something we played with often. So, when she tried to move away from me. I pulled her back against me.

I took a good grip of her hair and forced her mouth to mine. She tried to push me away but it was of no use.

"Mmf... MMMM! Mfmm! Da... Mm Mm!"

Was all I could hear from her as my mouth covered hers. I slipped my right hand between her legs. That got me a huge squealing hum from her. She tried to slam her legs shut while she used both hands in a futile attempt to stop my right hand.

I was able to force my fingers against her pussy while we kissed. She kept fighting me for a long time. But she had to rest periodically to catch her breath. I could feel the sweat forming on her face from all that work.

I pulled her panties down and slipped my hand in during one of her breaks. I think I'd broken her in by this point. Because all she did was whimper pathetically into my mouth. I was surprised when I found she still needed a little more time to get wet. I wasn't sure when vaginal dryness started for women. But I knew "NEVER" was a good time to ask. So I kept rubbing until she moistened.

I continued kissing and rubbing and eased my right foot up high enough to hook her panties with my toes. Before tugging them down with my foot. I was very pleased when those panties came free and she spread her legs wider.

I slipped my middle finger all the way into her and was shocked when her whole body locked up. My grip on her hair had slackened. Because she'd been acting compliant and I lost focus, damn it. When her body locked up, she pulled free from my grip enough to gasp a whine into my chest.

She stayed locked up for a moment. Which fucked with me some. I thought I'd hurt her somehow. But when I started swinging my finger left and right across her G spot?

"Oooohhhhh." She exhaled as her head slowly came back down.

I returned to kissing her. While keeping my finger moving across her most sensitive area. Until her hips gave me a little buck. That was my sign. I sped up a little. She moaned into my mouth when her hips began to move more. I got even faster and her hips went crazy to match me.

"MmHmMmHM!" She squealed.

But soon she locked up again and gave me one long powerful squeal into my mouth. I was so happy those kids were asleep. She bucked against my hand a few times as she came down. But once it was obvious she had finished. I removed my hand from her crotch and pulled the elastic band of my shorts behind my cock and balls.

She was gently kissing me back when I slipped between her legs. But the minute I started sliding my cock along the slit of her pussy? Her hands pressed hard against my chest as she tried to twist and turn away from me. I smiled. This was gonna be a good one.

"Mm Mm!Mm Mm!Mm Mm!Mm Mm!Mm Mm!Mm Mm!Mm Mm!"

I had to press her mouth tighter to mine. Because she was trying with all she had to break away from our kiss. I pushed the head in and she gave me a startlingly loud humming scream. I pushed in further.

She was so fucking tight.

But she did stop that screaming. I pushed in again. She moaned. I pushed and she moaned. I pushed once more and she moaned once more. Until I finally got all of me in. Whew.

I was sweating like a pig and I'm pretty sure she was drenched as well.

But it was all worth it once I pulled back and her hips came up. Then back in, to the best pussy I'd had in... Hell! I can't remember when!

By this time we had a nice slow fuck going. She was pushing her hips forward to match my thrusts as I went back in. I could tell when she came because she would stop matching my thrusts. Lock up and kind of shiver as a low moan escaped her. We were going so slow that it took me a long time to finish.

But eventually I pulled her tight and shot a huge seven or eight rounds of life changing orgasms into her.

I practically collapsed on top of her. Trying to catch my breath next to her ear.

Eventually I heard her say, "I can't believe you popped my cherry." She whispered.

"What?" I asked as I pulled my head back to look at her.

It was still too dark. I couldn't see shit. I don't know what I expected to see.

"You popped my cherry, Daddy." She said out of breath.

".....................Stephanie?!" I whispered.

I could feel her nod.

"What the fuck are you doing in my bed?"

"Travis had a nightmare and Mom asked me to swap places with her."

She couldn't see me shrug. "...Why didn't you say something?"

I felt her hit my chest. "I fucking tried to!.. Many times!"

I hung my head to the side. "Shit." I thought.

After a few moments of silence she asked, "...Are you getting hard?"

I slid my hips into her again. She moaned. "Yeah." I answered.

I bottomed out inside of her and pulled once more.

"You're supposed to stop, Daddy."

"Uh huh."

Then I kissed her again. She wasn't fighting me this time. So I slid my right hand down to her ass. I took a firm hold of it to keep her pulled hard against me. She kept moaning as we fucked.

She broke our kiss long enough to say, "This is wrong, Daddy."

"Uh huh." I kept my answer simple. Because I just wanted to kiss my precious baby girl while I fucked her.

"You have to stop."

"I will, baby." I replied before I recaptured her mouth.

She was about to pull away again. So, I wrapped my right arm around her and up to hold her head. While my left went to the mattress to push us up. I pulled her tight then sat up and back on my feet. She gave a startled moan before tucking her head into the crook of my neck. I put my left arm around her to help her stay put.

Then whispered, "Just hold on to me, baby."

I started bouncing her slowly up and down on my cock. This being the first fuck she'd ever had. Along with the constant friction of her clit being mashed against me. Made her cum instantly. She seized up and squealed into my neck. I kept bouncing her. She kept cumming, faster and faster. I kept hammering her harder and harder.

We had a loud flesh slapping fuck and it was a wonder my wife or son didn't wake up in the next room. When I erupted into her for the second time? It was all I could do not to yell.

I slowed my pumping bit by bit until I could finally lower us back to the mattress. Stephanie was trying to catch her breath. I was trying not to have a fucking stroke. I did manage to get the blankets pulled over us before we rolled over and I passed out.

My wife woke me to whisper she was going to grab us some breakfast from the cafe across the street!

She'd pulled the drapes open enough to let some of the morning light in.

I looked around quickly. Thankfully the covers were over me and Stephanie. So she couldn't see that had an eighteen year old ass cheek in the palm of my left hand. I nodded as calmly as I could with the fear filled adrenaline still coursing through me. She kissed me and left the room. I waited until I saw our car back out of the spot in front of our Motel room. Then I could breathe again. I kissed Stephanie on her forehead until she woke up. She smiled before she opened her eyes. She looked at me, then looked around the room real quick before she said anything.

"Travis is still asleep and your Mom's gone to get us breakfast."

"So we have some time?" She gave me a mischievous grin.

I laughed. Gave her a sensuous kiss and squeezed her ass cheek. "Mmmmmm... No."

She frowned a comically sad kind of frown.

I smiled and kissed her again. "She'll be back soon. Go grab a shower."

"Yes, Daddy." She sulked.

She was getting dressed, while I was in the shower, when my wife returned. My wife woke up Travis when we started divvying up the food.

We sat around the little table in the room as we shared breakfast.

Stephanie said, "I've been thinking about it..." All of us looked at her. "And, as much as I like these schools, I really think I should spend the next couple of years at the local Community College."

"Are you sure, Honey?" My wife asked.

Stephanie shrugged. "It would be cheaper and it would give me some time to get used to it all."

"So, I wouldn't get your room." Travis commented.

"Your room's bigger than mine." She replied.

"I was planning on using it for storage." He answered.

She tried to smack him but he rolled away laughing.

Stephanie stayed home while she earned her associates degree at the Community College. And when she went to finish her Bachelors, she was close enough that she could come home on the weekends. Now, my only concern is that she doesn't seem to be dating.

But every time I try to mention it to her, she puts my dick in her mouth.

How - The Fuck - am I supposed to argue like that?

**********************************************************************

Hi everyone, and thanks for reading. Please be sure to Vote and Comment. I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Thank you.

Hayden D. Linder