All Comments on 'Alonda/Jade'

by Wark2002

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

It's a sweet story, in a perverted way. Now I know what pensions are good for! 5* ~~ JB Edwards

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 3 years ago

What? No tip at the end?!?

Bad form.

Wark2002Wark2002over 3 years agoAuthor

Rapierwit - it's there, lol -

"I tucked my shirt in, buckled my belt, and reached into my pocket for the rest of my money. I peeled off a few big bills and handed them to her."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent work

Really enjoyed this. Good pacing.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
What A Great Read*****

That was good and sexy storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

EmirusEmirusalmost 3 years ago

Well worth a few minutes

Erotic but in a nice way. As someone in the senior citizen category I can empathise with the story although I’ve never been, and probably never will, be in the position (that was deliberate) Jim was in. Unfortunately.

As with most stories I read nowadays, and it’s not many, I came across this story by accident. No hesitation in giving it a 5🌟. In fact, I wouldn’t mind having it in my catalogue.

Please resist any suggestion of a sequel. I see it was written six months ago so you probably aren’t thinking that way. In my opinion it has nowhere to go that wouldn’t be sordid. You’ve got it right. Leave it there.

After this I may even read more of what you’ve written. 🤔😊

JannasMasterJannasMasteralmost 3 years ago

Great story. Realistic.

holliday1960holliday1960almost 2 years ago

I'm beginning to develop a taste for these stripper stories of yours. You're knocking it out of the ballpark on these, Wark. It seems I've neglected my reading for entertainment of late, but I haven't lost my knack for choosing exquisite authors. You, Sir are top-shelf all the way!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

Believe it or not, I’m also a retired English teacher and also ran into a former student at a strip club. Fortunately, she wasn’t a newbie and had graduated around 10 years prior. We spent a few very pleasant half hours in the VIP room.

Unfortunately, in the real world, dancers aren’t hookers and the kind of action you describe will get any club shut down lickety split.

Still, fantasy can be fun.

Wark2002Wark2002over 1 year agoAuthor

The club upon which I based this story, in Chicago’s South Suburbs, has been gone for a couple of years. Guess why?

jennyphiljennyphil3 months ago

Brilliant! As exhibitionists Jenny declared her first public strip was "...better than a fuck ' The story of her first fuck on stage is My First Live Sex Show by Emma Manchester, her stripper name? Message us for the photos?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWark2002@Wark2002
Reader and writer of literature. Probably not the thing to say on an erotic lit site but I'm a huge fan of Victorian Literature.