Alone: A Woman and Dad

Story Info
A woman fulfils her girly desire at long last.
2.4k words
3.45
29k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all activity portrayed is consensual. Enjoy!***

Frankie, 19, has spent the past month with a friend who has been gracious enough to allow her to stay around, and that friend has offered a longer term stay for her, so, she has come home this afternoon to get some of her stuff to take back with her.

She arrives home to find her dad, George, 45, sitting in the living room after a morning work out routine, relaxing, slouched on a sofa. Frankie walks in and says, "Hey, Dad. Where's Mom?"

George answers, "Oh, hi, Frankie. Your Mom is out shopping."

Frankie walks further into the living room, looking around, and asks, "And, where is Craig?"

Caught off guard by not remembering the last time Frankie didn't call her brother a Freak, George answers, "He's at work. It's the afternoon. You know he works weekday afternoons."

Frankie is wearing a cute, white summer dress, pleated at the waist, and it dances as she moves, swaying around whimsically. She also wears a pair of elbow-length white lace gloves, and a pair of white, thigh-high, hold-up lace stockings, and a pair of black, ankle-high leather boots. She looks down at her dad as she sways back and forth, noticing he wears a tight tank top, sweaty from his work out, and a pair of boxers, but nothing else.

Frankie says confidently, "Actually, I did know that Craig would be out at work right now, and, I did know that Mom would be out shopping, and will be for quite a while, and," she skips forward towards dad and squats down in front of him, and says, "I knew you would be here. Alone. So I can get what I had always wanted."

Frankie changes from squatting to kneeling and grabs her dad's boxers waist with both hands, and pulls. George asks, "What are you doing?," as Frankie works to slide her dad's boxers down his hips whilst he sits there, refusing to allow what's happening.

Frankie explains, "I have fantasised about having sex for a long time, with you. How I imagined it, I was this awkward teenager with shaky confidence masked by poor humour and mockery, making me arrogant and petulant. You would take me and make me your bitch, dominating me in any way you pleased, to fuck the bitch out of me. But, now, I am a new woman, strong and assured, and, I can make you my bitch, and dominate you any way I please."

George, angered by what he hears from his little girl, slaps her hard across the face, and stands up, towering over her. Frankie barely moves, despite the force and speed behind his huge hand, and she simply says, calmly, "See? I have complete control over you," and she wrenches her dad's boxers down to the floor.

Shocked by her behaviour, George shouts, "Frankie, what has gotten into you?," and Frankie, ignoring the question, grips his cock in one hand, and massages his balls in her other hand. George stands there and demands, "Stop," but, Frankie ignores him as he gets more aroused. "Stop," he says, getting more erect, but, Frankie keeps on doing what she's doing. George then shouts, "Stop!," and squats down and picks up Frankie under each arm and holds her up in the air in front of him.

Frankie is utterly unfazed by her dad's bluster as she is manhandled by him, and she says calmly, "I know you look at step-dad step-daughter porn online, and, I know you want to fuck me. You just wanted me to be your submissive little girl instead of a strong and confident woman."

George screams in Frankie's face and throws her onto the sofa next to them with a crash, but, Frankie quickly composes herself, breathing deeply and controlled to stay calm. As George turns to walk across to his daughter, he steps out of his boxers on the floor, and he pulls off his tank top and throws it down.

George picks up one of his daughter's legs and wrestles with the strap buckle on her boot to loosen it, fumbling for a moment in his frustration, and he pulls it off, and throws it down. Frankie offers him her other leg, and he tears at the buckle, ripping it away and loosening it, and he pulls that boot off too and throws it down. Frankie slides her panties down to her knees, and George grabs them by the crotch and yanks them down her legs, over her feet, and drops them to the floor.

George looks down at his daughter and says, disgustedly, "You look like a whore."

Frankie looks up at her dad, and responds calmly, "I look like a bride; all in white."

George, unimpressed, says, "A cheap bride. Therefore, a whore."

Frankie offers, "I'm waiting. Take me."

George replies, "No. I'm not doing what you say. You come to me. I'm waiting."

Frankie gets up off the sofa and drops to her knees in front of her dad, and she takes his cock in her hand and strokes it to a full, thick erection. George has an impressively large, girthy cock, which suits perfectly with his bulky and powerful physique; one of a bodybuilder, bulging with muscles everywhere framing his dad bod gut.

George grabs the back of his daughter's head with one of his huge hands, and presses his fully hard cock into his daughter's mouth, who opens wide to allow access as he forces it all the way in deep. Frankie coughs as it slides past her tonsils and pokes the back of her throat as it is inserted balls deep, fully, and throbbing.

Holding his daughter's head in place as she gags as she tries to breathe around the cock filling her mouth, George rocks his hips back and forth to fuck Frankie's mouth with power and precision on each thrust. He asks, "How do you like this? Whore. You look pathetic. You can't even breathe. Had enough?"

On the contrary, despite having her dad's impressively large cock stuffing her mouth, she was expertly breathing through her nose, and, she can take this however long she wants. Actually, Frankie is enjoying this, and who wouldn't enjoy this magnificent monster member?

"Mmmm," Frankie moans, expressing her joy during this act.

George pulls his cock out of Frankie's mouth and steps back, asking, "Done?"

Frankie mops up some saliva off her chin with the back of her wrist, and says, "You know I'm not done. I won't be done until you take me like the man you are, and treat me like a woman." She lies back down on the sofa behind her, and raises her legs to expose her pussy, and she asks, "Well, what are you waiting for? I'm getting bored. Maybe I hyped you up? Maybe you aren't the incredible, strong, hunk I thought were? Such a disappointment, really. Stop messing around and prove to me you are the man."

George, incensed by these words like a bull presented with a red rag, kneels down in front of his daughter, grabs one of her legs in one hand, and his cock in the other, and plunges it deep into his daughter's pussy.

Frankie's pussy wraps around the girthy cock as it goes deeper, eased by the wetness of her pussy, and she lays there with a thoroughly unimpressed look on her face as she stares into her dad's eyes, and breaks eye contact to play with the pleats on her dress with one of her hands.

George pulls almost all the way out of his daughter's pussy, and rams it back in as hard as possible, stopped only by her cervix. He pulls back again, and rams back in just as hard, but Frankie continues to play with her pleats in ignorance. George continues to thrust hard and deep with measured precision with every thrust; the precision that would make a porn star blush.

After a while, Frankie rolls her head back and breathes a single moan of pleasure, and George leans over his daughter like a glaring, looming presence, and thrusts faster, maintain his depth of penetration of his daughter's pussy. He stares down at her face as she rolls her head with her eyes closed, losing herself in some feeling of pleasure.

Suddenly, Frankie snaps her head up and stares deeply into her dad's eyes, startling him slightly as he continues to pound into her pussy with vigour and mechanical precision. Frankie moans as she says, "Yes, fuck me. Fuck me."

George tenses up and pulls out of his daughter's pussy, shooting a hot load of semen onto his daughter's dress. She wipes it up with her gloved hands and licks the cum off the lace, tasting the warm, saltiness of it on her tongue, and she says, "How disappointing. I expected you to finish in my pussy. Isn't that how you always dreamed it would end?"

George, knelt down in front of his daughter, says, "I don't approve of this behaviour of yours. You are different. You are not the girl I know. You are not the girl I love."

Frankie smiles with almost a sob, and says playfully, "Oh, I'm sorry, Daddy. I wanted to please you, but, I couldn't. Please, forgive me. Let me try again. Please? I want to be your precious little girl. Your princess. I need you, and I want you. I love you, Daddy."

George's heart pumps faster with adrenaline as he here's his daughters words, and he sits almost in a stupor, as Frankie says, "Can I make it up to you now, Daddy? I can go again if you can." George begins to throb again to a renewed erection as he hears his daughter's words, and Frankie adds, "It looks like you want to go again, Daddy. Please, allow me to make things right between us. I'm all yours, and I want to make Daddy as happy as can be. Lie down and I can make Daddy feel better. I promise. Please?"

George, disarmed by his daughter's sudden change in demeanour, sits back and lays down flat on his back on the floor, and Frankie slides off the sofa and crawls to straddle her father with her pretty white summer dress draping elegantly around her and over him. She reaches a hand between her legs and finds her father's cock and strokes it back to a full erection, and, she uses her other hand to grab her dress at the front and lift it to reveal what's happening underneath, and she says, "Here, Daddy. Look! This is what you've always wanted; your pretty princess, atop her tower, having fun like on a bouncy castle."

Fully hard and ready, Frankie holds her father's cock beneath her and sits herself down on it, holding her dress up so he can see his cock disappear into his daughter's pussy again. George relaxes and lays his head back, and Frankie let's go of her dress as she rubs her hands around his belly as she rolls her hips around on top of him.

Frankie leans forward slightly and bucks her hips up and down to ride her father faster like a jockey atop a horse. She feels how he fills her so fully inside, and stares down at her father, who lays there with his eyes closed, focusing on the feeling of pleasure swelling up inside him.

Frankie leans even further forward, and rides faster and harder as she says breathily, "Daddy? I'm going to cum, Daddy. Can I cum? I want to cum so bad."

George opens his eyes and stares up at his daughter, and says, "Frankie, girl, you make Daddy want to cum too. Cum with Daddy. Cum with Daddy." They stare into each others eyes, and Frankie blinks hard as she cums, blushing hard across her face, and she opens her eyes as she continues to ride. George says, "I'm cumming, Frankie. I'm cum... ugh... hah," and he shoots a huge load up into his daughter as she sits tightly down on him, waiting patiently until her dad is completely drained, soaking it all in.

Frankie says, seriously, "Not bad," and she stands up, grabs her boots and her panties, and walks off, about to leave the living room, but, before she goes, she turns to her dad, and tells him, "I'm here to get some things and stay with a friend of mine for longer."

George, trying to process what just happened, asks, "Not bad? You should be so lucky. And, be grateful that I provide you a place to live."

Frankie responds calmly, "Did you not notice? I haven't been here for over a month. I'm living with a friend, and that's going to continue."

George asks, "Are you moving out?"

Frankie asks, "Do you want me to move out?"

George says, "You think you're so clever; so smart. You come in here, saying you're an independent woman, seduce me, then tell me you're leaving. You can fuck off! I've had enough of your attitude."

Calmly and composed, Frankie states, "Actually, I haven't had an attitude at all. You have been the one with the attitude. Angry. Beating me. Fucking me. Sure. I will leave. Good job explaining to Mom why I'm not coming back home. And, good job with the police, because, all I need to do is show them the black eye that will come out soon on my face, and get them to swab my vagina and check for sexual assault, and, with the stain on my dress too, it would look so bad for you."

George asks, "What do you want?"

Frankie says, "Just act normal. Like nothing has happened. Keep our secrets. And, I will be back to see you all when I want to. That will be easier to explain to Mom and Craig, won't it?"

George huffs, and says, "Fine. You got what you wanted. Just go. Good luck to you. And, what's with you and your brother that you're calling him by his name?"

Frankie replies, "I've just grown up. A new woman. I can look after myself."

George nods and says frankly, "Seriously, good luck to you. I love you. You are always welcome here; when you need."

Frankie turns and goes to her room to pack some of her things into a sports bag, and she leaves her family home to go back to stay with her friend.