Birthday Wish

Story Info
A husbands birthday wish changes his wife.
3.9k words
4.66
129.1k
261
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Birthday Wish

I tried to bring my mind back to a semblance of reality. How had this happened? How did I wind up here? I was a mother, wife, church elder and member of our local PTA. I was a pillar of the community and considered to be ultra conservative.

I was on my back, my legs waving in the air, clawing at the sheet of my bed. I was screaming obscenities and begging for more as a thick hard cock pounded into me. My screams were silenced when a second cock jammed down my throat. I was reduced to gurgling sounds as my spit ran from the corner of my mouth.

I, the pillar of our Christian community; was a total slut and whore and loving every second of it. While my dear loving husband was only feet away sitting in a chair masturbating to his third orgasm. The sheer perversion folded in on me and my mind clouded over again as an uncounted orgasm roared through my ravaged body.

It was a wish, originally a birthday wish that had morphed into an anniversary, a Christmas, a birthday; you name it. My husband Curtis had never hidden the fact he wanted to see me with another man. For years I had poohooed the idea, pushing it off as a mere male fantasy. As the years went by, Curtis never let go of that one wish. I would ask him what he wanted for his birthday and he would say the same thing. Then, as time went by, I would ask for Christmas or our anniversary, and the answer became the same.

I had considered it a joke until this last year. When I asked him what he wanted for his fortieth birthday, he all but begged. I asked why, and to be honest the reason startled me. He considered himself lucky to even be married to me, talk about boosting a woman's ego. He considered himself not 'worthy' of me; though I tried to convince him otherwise.

This sense of abject inadequacy fed into his hidden desire to be cuckolded. He described what it would feel like watching me with another man; and honestly I was shocked at how hard he got just talking about it. He hadn't been that hard in years by the looks of his jeans.

It made me stop and look at myself, not just as a wife and mother, but as a woman. I spent a fair amount of time on the treadmill; and was proud of how at almost forty myself I still could fit into my wedding dress. I measured a trim 36-24-34; and the 36 was D cup, which meant it shoved out the front of any reasonably tight top or dress.

Oh I'd seen the hungry looks from other men; and I always clung to Curtis arm all the tighter when we went out, seeing how men watched me. Curtis was my first and my only; I have never desired another man my entire life. Just the concept of sleeping with another man sent tendrils of creepy up my spine. But as I gazed into the bathroom mirror that night and really looked, I realized what my loving husband meant; because no offense, the image looked back was not bad.

There was a week left until his birthday. IF I did this, how would I even go about it? The last thing I wanted was some stranger between my thighs; and the next thing I didn't want was a blabber mouth that would stain everything Curtis and I had worked for. No, it would have to be someone I knew and trusted; so from my aspect, that eliminated everyone.

At least until two days later when Eric my brother was over helping Curtis work on his car. Eric is a mechanic so it was the most innocent thing. It was also July and he had his shirt off, and when I stepped out to offer them a cold beer, this man turned around and my eyes swept down a chiseled chest, bulging biceps, a tight six pack, and a package trapped in his jeans to put a porn star to shame.

The mother and wife in me shuddered at my sudden perverted thoughts; the woman in me almost wet her panties. I handed them their beers and watched them work for a few moments. The scary part was, I could do it with him, I suddenly realized. God to have that pressed down on my body, to have him pounding into me, I backed into the house trembling as all of it rolled through my brain.

I heard the kitchen door after a couple more hours, and Eric walked in. I could hear the car pulling out of the driveway as he sat at the kitchen table. Curtis was taking the car for a test drive, and Eric would wait to make sure everything was all right. This was my chance; my one and only chance; to actually make Curtis dream come true. I stepped up to my brother, and thrust my chest out at him. I knew the test drive wouldn't take long, which meant I didn't have a lot of time for pleasantries.

"Eric, do you remember when I caught you peeking at me in the shower?" I asked.

"Yeah" his face flushed red.

"Did you jack off to me?" I dropped my voice into a conspirator whisper.

"Wh...what?" he looked up shocked, his eyes locking to my breasts.

I reached up and popped the first button on my blouse, his eyes widened. I popped the second button and he stared as the top lace of my bra showed.

"Do you want to see them?" I husked.

"Megan...what are you doing?" he asked in a strangled voice.

"I asked you a question first, now answer it honestly." I told him; as the third button on my blouse came free.

"Jesus yes" Eric half moaned.

I pulled my blouse open; exposing my bra encased breasts, and then leaned forward letting them hang right in front of his face. He was starting to sweat as his eyes never left my breasts.

"How hard are you?" I pressed him.

"Oh my God Megan" Eric shuddered.

"Do you want to fuck me little brother, is that it?" I hissed in his ear.

"Jesus Megan, what is going on?" he choked.

"Here's the deal" I told him. "Curtis wants to be cuckolded, he has for years. Next week is his fortieth birthday; I want to give him something special." I told Eric.

"You want to fuck your big sister, then here's the deal; in front of him; while he watches. Think you can do that?" I waited for his reply.

"You're kidding right?" Eric finally looked up at my face.

I reached up and gripped the top edge of my bra, and with a jerk pulled both cups below my breasts. As they popped free, Eric's eyes dropped and he stared at my now bare breasts.

"Does this look like I'm kidding" I hissed. "Now answer the question before he gets back. Could you do it in front of him?" I asked again.

"Sis, I could fuck you in front of a theatre full of people" Eric rasped back.

"Good answer" I pulled my bra back up. "I'll call you tomorrow and we can start working on the details" I told him, just as I heard Curtis pull back into the driveway.

When Eric heard the car, he rose and headed for the door; but not before I saw the python trapped in his jeans. What have I gotten myself into, was my only thought.

The next day I finally screwed up my courage to call Eric. We spent the first hour with me again explaining how Curtis wanted this, and it had to be in front of him. It took some convincing but eventually Eric seemed to believe it. While my husbands' birthday was actually on Thursday, I figured it was best if we did this Saturday night, that way no one had to get up early the next morning.

We worked on a time and other minor details. The location was set as here at our house since I wanted it to be a total surprise for Curtis. I told Eric I would send Curtis out of the house somehow; and then he would slip in to find his wife in our marital bed with another man. It was a scenario Curtis had often described to me through the years.

For the next few days I started making some plans. I figured if I focused on the small details, it would keep me from thinking of the big picture; that I was going to fuck my brother in front of my husband.

What I didn't know, was that while I was making plans; other plans were being arranged in the background. Plans that deviated considerably from what I had in mind.

I need to stop at this point, and tell you the reader that 'we' have two children. Curtis and I were married fairly young; he was twenty and I was eighteen. Everyone was so sure it would fail, even both of our parents; but Curtis and I made it work; we struggled through a lot of hardship together; and I think in some ways that was what drove me to give him this for his birthday; that he had done so much for the last twenty years and in a way I owed this special man something.

Either way, our eldest Breeanna, or Bree; was born nine months after we were married. Was I pregnant when we were married? I don't know, but we fucked like rabbits for the first ten years so God only knows. Bree is now married and has a child of her own; and while Curtis and I both had reservations about her marriage; knowing our own history there wasn't much we could say.

Curtis junior, or CJ; is twenty and in his second year at state university. Technically he lives at home; but being away to campus meant I didn't need to worry. Except.....

It seems Uncle Eric and CJ were a lot closer than I thought. To the point that apparently Eric; still unsure, had gotten in contact with CJ about the 'proposal'. CJ, ever aware of his fathers' one kink; had confirmed things and Eric had spilled the beans about my proposal.

What ensued; was plans within plans that I had no idea about; plans between a horny Uncle and his no less horny nephew. Plans that dwarfed mine beyond recognition, and I had no idea.

Thursday night I had done my hair up, was all dressed and Curtis and I went out for dinner and a show. It was the perfect pretense to get dolled up, something I wanted for Saturday. It was also something I would do for my husbands' birthday; and it salved his mind as to what my present was.

Friday Eric called and we confirmed the plans.

"Be parked along the street about six" I told him.

"You'll text?" Eric asked.

"Yes, I'll send him to the store and text you." I told him.

"Should I just come in the house?" he asked.

"Yes, I'll be upstairs in the bedroom waiting." I shivered at the thought.

"Jesus this is like a dream" Eric whispered into the phone.

"Do me a favor" I have no idea why the thought came to me. "Don't jack off the rest of today or tomorrow" I let sultry drip from my voice.

"Jesus Megan" Eric moaned into the phone.

"What's the matter little brother" I teased. "Someone have a boner?" I joked.

"You are becoming incorrigible" Eric husked back.

"Just remember, I want to give Curtis the show of a lifetime" I told my brother.

"Don't worry sis" Eric half growled. "I'll give him one hell of a show while I fuck you senseless" he grated.

I shuddered at the thought. For the first time it hit me, I was really going to fuck my own brother; and he WANTED me. This was becoming more and more perverted the further it went.

The next day, Saturday; I actually had a good idea. We ate about five and had just settled in the living room when I asked Curtis for some wine.

"You know, we can keep celebrating your birthday" I gave him a sultry smile.

"Do we have any wine?" Curtis asked.

"Why don't you go get a bottle...or two" I grinned. "I'm sure a drunken horny wife is something you won't object to" I giggled.

"Fuck no" Curtis was out of his chair and heading for his keys.

As I heard my husbands' car pulling out of the driveway, I grabbed my phone and started for the stairs; I texted to Eric and headed for the bedroom. I stripped down to only my panties and stretched out on the bed.

It was only moments later that I heard the front door, heavy feet on the stairs. MY heart pounded, this was the moment, could I really do this; and then Adonis walked through my bedroom door.

Eric had already removed his shirt, and was unsnapping his jeans as he came through the door. My eyes traveled across those biceps again and down that chiseled chest, I actually felt a trickle of hot juices as I watched his pectorals ripple with his movement.

"Holy fuck" I heard him whisper.

"Is this what you wanted to see little brother" I husked up at him.

"Jesus Christ" he half moaned. His jeans came free and dropped to the floor where he kicked them aside. He was wearing tight cotton briefs that bulged with the monster trapped inside. God, how big was he? I wondered.

I never got to truly see as his briefs came free as he crawled up the foot of the bed.

"Where should we start?" I tried to keep the tremor out of my voice.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" I moaned as he began to rain soft kisses along my thighs.

I love oral sex; and while Curtis is happy to please me; honestly he isn't the best at it. Eric, oh my God, he was a maestro as he played my skin.

"Oh God...oh yes" I moaned as he kissed up one thigh and licked down the other.

I was going from nervous housewife to wanton woman in less than thirty seconds, and Eric knew the perfect trigger. Hot breath blew across my now moist lips. I reached down and tangled my fingers in his hair.

"Eat me" I grunted as I pulled his head down.

God he was perfect; he sucked in my meaty lips, probed deep into my crevice with his tongue; at one point he fucked me with that fat tongue until my hips started to buck. He would build me up and then ease me down; it was beautiful torture. I was withering and squirming all over the bed as he feasted on my now dripping pussy.

How long he tortured me I couldn't tell you; my mind was so inflamed by his tongue I had no concept of time. My belly flexed and ached as he held me right at the edge.

"Please...oh God please..." begged softly.

"Not yet" I heard him murmur.

Not yet...why not? What was he waiting for? Dear God I was all but screaming for an orgasm. Then; I heard it.

"Megan?" The voice from the side.

I turned my head, and there was Curtis; standing in the bedroom door holding a bottle of wine, staring at us stretched out on the bed. I opened my mouth to tell him Happy Birthday...and screamed. Eric, knowing Curtis was now present, bit down on my clit, and jammed two thick fingers up my sopping pussy.

My belly exploded as white heat arched through me. My ass rose from the bed, and I stared at my husband as my juices poured out into my brothers mouth.

"Fucckkk, I'mmm cummminnngggggggggggggg" I wailed.

I thrashed and bounced on the bed as Curtis numbly walked across the bedroom and slumped into the chair I had positioned for him only feet from the bed. One hand still held the wine bottle while the other rubbed lightly at the obvious bulge in the front of his slacks.

"Happy...birthday" I grunted.

Eric curled his fingers inside me; and as the tips scraped across my G spot; a second wave of heat exploded in my belly.

"AWWWWW FFFUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I screamed as a second massive orgasm exploded on the heels of the first.

"Fuck me...oh God FUCK ME!" I screamed down at my brother.

Eric was out from between my drenched thighs and sliding up my body. I turned and looked at Curtis, who now had his cock out and was slowly stroking it.

"He's going to fuck me" I gasped. "Baby, he's going...ohhhh Goddddddddd" I moaned as the fat head of Eric's cock slid inside me.

There was a loud slurp signaling his entry; the stench of my sex hung in the air. I turned my head and looked at my brother poised above me.

"Fuck me" I husked as he began to drive that monster into me.

Curtis and I still make love; perhaps not as often as we used to when we were in our twenties; but our sex life was more than adequate, at least to my memory. We would cuddle and pet, we would make love for a half an hour or forty-five minutes. Both of us attained release, it was to me more than satisfying.

I had nothing in my memory bank to compare to what was happening to my body; nothing even remotely close as Eric slid deeper. My walls stretched and he slid in more; my walls stretched as more and more of him filled me; it felt like it was never ending. Then he finally bottomed out and his pelvis met mine, God I had never been so stuffed; the most delicious ache filled my belly as he hit parts of me I never knew existed.

Slowly those hips rose; and his cock withdrew. I felt the pulsing veins scrape my walls; and that thick shaft drag along my clit. I tried to form words to tell what I was feeling, but nothing coherent came out of my mouth, only a low gurgle as I felt the crowned head of his cock reach my opening and he stopped.

"I'm going to fuck your slut wife" I heard Eric's rumble as he looked Curtis dead in the eye.

Slut...slut...slut...that word was like a finger reaching out and flipping a switch inside me. The mother of two, the loving wife, the PTA member; it all vanished when Eric slammed back home and his pelvis ground into mine. As he powered in again, Megan the Slut was born. My legs came up and wrapped around his waist, locking my ankles. My hands gripped those powerful biceps, nails digging into his skin; and I let loose.

"Fuck me...oh my God yes; fuck me you bastard." I groaned loudly. "Fuck that cunt; give me that god damned cock; oh God I'm going to cum on your fat dick" I remember babbling.

Eric never let up; he hammered and hammered into me; my body bouncing on the bed under him. I turned my head and watched as an arc of cum erupted from the tip of Curtis hard cock. He was cumming watching his wife being ravaged.

"FFFUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCUUMMIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I screamed in one continuous wail.

My mind blanked for a moment as a massive wave of pleasure roared through me; Eric pounded into me through each wave. My juices squirted out bathing both our bodies; while a river flowed down my ass and soaked the bed under me; I had never in my life cum like this; it was so intense it was almost frightening.

My ankles released and my legs waved in the air as a second massive wave followed the first. My thighs quivered, my gut wrenched; I could feel my own drool run from the corner of my mouth. I looked over at Curtis, who was still stroking his hard dick; he hadn't even softened after his second orgasm as he watched my brother pound me into submission.

"Oh God don't stop" I looked up at Eric. "Fuck me baby...fuck that cunt...fill that cunt...give it to me...cum in me little brother." I begged him.

Then, to my horror or delight, I'm not sure which; I heard another voice right beside me on the bed.

"You talk too much mom." I heard CJ say.

Turning my head I stared in shock at a totally nude CJ as he knelt by my head, his hard cock waving in the air only inches from my face. Pinned under Eric there was little I could do as CJ reached out and took a handful of my hair.

"Let's fix that" CJ rumbled.

The next thing I knew a hard, pungent cockhead slid between my lips and filled my mouth. I gurgled as CJ pushed deeper against the back of my throat, my spit running from the corners of my mouth; and Megan the Slut gave way to Megan the Whore as I sucked down on my sons cock.

I gave into my body completely as Eric continued to pound my dripping pussy; my orgasm slammed into my belly and I gurgled around CJ's cock. I dimly heard Curtis roar as his third orgasm hit; but it no longer mattered to me. What mattered were the two cocks invading my body at both ends. Neither had released their loads, and I WANTED them.

"Oh fuck...sis...I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum" I heard Eric above me.

I dug my nails into his biceps, pulling him to me; trying to tell him that under no circumstances was he to pull out; he got the message loud and clear.

"You want it inside" he grunted. "Fill that whore cunt." He moaned.

"Mmmmhmmmm" I moaned. "Ullkkkkkk" followed by a gag as CJ drove deeper into my throat, he cock swelling and thickening.

"Siisssssssssss" Eric roared.

"Moommmmmmmmmmmmm" CJ bellowed above me.

My belly blossomed with white heat at almost the same moment thick hot slime pumped into my mouth. My eyes lost all focus as I convulsed in raw physical pleasure; I was cumming and it was beyond description. What had started as a birthday present for my husband; had turned into a fuck fest for middle aged me.

12