Alone Again

Story Info
Loney husband gets hit on by a man.
1.3k words
4.35
5.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am sitting alone in a bar again. My work requires extensive travel and rather than sit alone in a hotel, I chose a bar. I will probably end up back in my room masturbating to some yucky porn.

I'm Jackson Day of Altamonte Springs, Florida. I represent the Florida Citrus Growers Association headquartered in Orlando. I'm married with 4 children. 3 girls and 1 boy ages 6-17. After 20 years of marriage, Sex life with the wife is on the wane. We are down to fucking about once a month. In between I jerk off to porn. Just your average married man.

I get lucky and score some pussy every couple of months on the road. I would get a lot more if I were willing to pay, but I'm not interested in prostitutes. I sometimes wonder if my wife cheats, but usually discount that she is.

A rugged good-looking man sits down next to me and says hello. I respond in kind and he offers to buy me a drink. "Thank you, just another beer," I say.

We began what seems to be just a casual conversation. But I sat upright when I feel his hand on my leg. Damn, I was being hit on by a man. Not my first, but it has been a long, long time. I usually handle the situation very quickly, but his hand has reached my cock and he is feeling it as it is literally growing in his hand.

I was so damn horny I'm thinking why not let this guy suck me off. Would be better than jerking off.

I made an excuse and headed for the restroom. I no sooner got in the room, and have my cock in hand, and in comes the stranger.

He quickly whipped out his cock and I'm blown away by the size. It has to be over 8 thick inches of thick cut cock with a beautiful mushroom head.

"Like it, don't you?" He asked. I was speechless.

"I had you figured for a cocksucker the minute I laid eyes on you," he said.

My eyes remained fixated on his long hard cock. I had never sucked a cock before, but was considering sucking this one. I'm not gay I thought, but here I was thinking of sucking his cock.

I thought the guy was coming onto me to get me to let him suck me, boy was I wrong.

With little encouragement, I sank to my knees bringing his cock to eye level. I wanted to speak but his cock entered my mouth making it impossible. I gagged a little when it hits the entrance to my throat.

42-year-old Jackson Day was sucking his first cock. The cock of a complete stranger. I was going strictly on instinct, as I have no point of reference, but must have been doing something right because the guy was moaning and saying, "Oh yeah, suck it baby."

I'm so preoccupied I was not aware two other men entered the restroom. They both emptied their bladders while watch me be bobbing up and down on a big cock. They left the room smiling.

I loved the feel of the big throbbing cock filling my mouth over and over.

"Baby I knew you were a cocksucker, but had no idea how good you were." he said.

Taking a break, I pulled my mouth off his cock and protested by saying, "I have never sucked a cock before!"

"Bull shit," he replied, as he shoved his cock back in my mouth.

I was in no position to argue, so I returned to sucking him off. I was trying to emulate the few good blow jobs I had received over the years.

Suddenly he plunged his cock in my mouth and held as he scalded my tonsils with his hot spunk. I was receiving a large load and began swallowing it as fast as I could. My nose began to burn and I realized I had cum running out my nose.

Jackson Dad was now officially a cocksucker and thought I really enjoyed that and loved the taste of a man's spunk. For the first time, I understood and appreciated cocksuckers.

"By the way, I think it is time we get acquainted, I'm Oliver Turner," he said.

I squeaked out, "My name is Jackson Day."

"Well Jack oh boy you are one fine cocksucker," Oliver said.

"Well Oliver oh boy, I'm telling you I never sucked a cock before," I replied.

We returned to the bar and Oliver order another round of drinks.

Turned out Oliver was staying at the same hotel as me. The Constellation in Mississauga, Ontario just a few blocks from the Toronto Airport.

I was in Toronto to promote Florida Citrus at the big Farmers Market there.

Oliver stunned me by asking, "Have you ever been fucked?"

I choked on my beer and stammered out, "No."

"So, fucking you would be another first?" He asked.

"Damn straight," I replied.

"Perhaps we should retire to the hotel and I will give you another first," Oliver said.

I did not immediately respond and Oliver said, "Well?"

"Your room or mine," I replied.

I could not believe I said that as the thought of getting fucked had me scared and shivering.

Oliver took me by the hand and led me out of the bar. We walked hand in hand the two blocks to the Constellation passing a smiling cop.

The thought ran through my mind the cop knows I'm going to get fucked. I was literally trembling with fear and anticipation.

Through the lobby to a bank of elevators. Oliver pushed 9 and I wondered how did he know I'm on floor 9. Turned out Oliver's room was only 3 doors away from mine.

Once inside his room Oliver took me in his arms and deep kissed me driving his tongue in my mouth. I rarely French kissed even my wife. But his kiss had my toes curling. I returned his kiss with vigor.

While French kissing me, he was also undressing me. Soon I was down to my BVDs. My cock was rock hard and aching. I was experiencing blue balls. A first for me since I was a teen.

When he lowered my undershorts, he bent over and kissed the head of my cock. Causing me to shudder and shake. I was being seduced by an expert. Obviously, this was not his first rodeo.

Oliver bent me over the bed and proceeded to remove his clothes. Once undressed he applied spital to my exposed rosebud. Then I felt his probing cock trying to enter my asshole. My sphincter fought the good fight, but gave way, and Oliver's cock entered my bowels. I felt a searing pain which quickly eased and was relaced by a warm wonderful feeling coursing through my entire core. Jackson Day was being fucked.

Oliver ratcheted up the speed and was soon slam fucking me. I loved it and began to moan.

"Jackson, oh boy, you're an even better fuck than I thought," Oliver said.

Because I had sucked off Oliver earlier, he was able to give me a very long satisfying fuck. Much to both of our pleasure. But all good things do end and Oliver unleash a hot torrent of cum coating the walls of my bowels. When I felt his cum, I lost it and blew my own load on the bed spread and floor leaving a mess for the maid to clean up.

Jackson Day was now both a cocksucker and bottom. Oliver removed his cock and presented it to my lips and said, "Clean it." For the second time that night I tasted his spunk.

It would be another 3 months until I returned to the Toronto Farmers Market. I could not wait. I went ahead and booked my room at the Constellation.