Locked in a Stockade at a Party

Story Info
It wasn’t supposed to be locked.
3.8k words
4.61
58k
180
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gremlinpi
gremlinpi
246 Followers

Mark and I went with our friends, Susan and Tom, to a party hosted by two guys I knew, Paul and Aaron. It was ok. We had a lot to drink, and I had a good time.

The party was in their apartment. The apartment was small, with just two bedrooms, one bathroom, and the main room that also doubled as the kitchen and dining room. It was a pretty typical college apartment.

I had to pee, so I used the bathroom. I noticed that one wall had three circular holes cut in a row. The center hole was larger than the other two. A piece of plywood blocked the opening. It looked like the wood came out, and you could stick your head and hands through the holes and lock them like they once did to punish people.

It was kind of intriguing. Mark and I had experimented with light bondage, nothing fancy. I let Mark tie my hands to the headboard when we fooled around. I think he knew how much I liked it. It made me feel so helpless, but I knew that Mark wouldn't do anything I didn't want him to do. With my hands tied, I could only wait in anticipation of his touch and the feel of his penis sliding in me.

I looked closer. A wood piece opened up on a hinge. I carefully swung it open and removed the plywood that blocked the holes. I could see into one of the boy's bedrooms. The hole opened up right over the bed.

I realized that if someone knelt on the bed and poked their head into the hole, they would be in position to be taken from behind. Wow! I had to tell Susan!

I grabbed Susan and showed her what I found. Mark and Tom heard us giggle, and I had to explain it to them as well. Mark suggested that I try it out! I was secretly intrigued, but I was reluctant to let Susan know how much I wanted to.

"Why not try it?" Susan asked. "It's not a big deal. It's not like it would be locked or anything," Susan pointed out.

I pretended to be reluctant, but I knew I had to try it!

Susan walked to the bedroom with me and helped me climb onto the bed. I knelt and stuck my head and hands into the appropriate holes. Mark and Tom gently closed the top half of the board that locked me in but left it loose so I could still get out if I wanted.

I found myself looking right at the boy's crotches! It didn't hurt, but I couldn't get free without pushing the top board up. It was loose enough that it wouldn't be a problem.

The guy's teased me about it, and a few more people at the party came over and watched. I was getting ready to climb out when Aaron, one of the hosts, came over.

"Isn't that weird?" He asked. "The apartment came that way." He explained. "There is a lock in the cabinet for it."

"Did you ever use it with a girl?" I asked him

"I'm not saying, but it is much more intense if someone fools around with you locked in," Aaron said.

Susan found the lock Aaron talked about and slid it through two holes that kept the boards from opening up.

"Stop that! Take it out!" I told Susan. I was starting to get worried but knew I was safe with Mark and my friends. They just wanted to scare me.

"Oh, relax, it's not locked. I just put it in to keep it from opening up. We will let you out in a minute." Susan assured me.

Sure enough, Aaron was right. The top hinge didn't budge with the lock in the hole. I was trapped and helpless until they removed the lock. Someone in the other room could fuck me silly, and there was nothing I could do about it! I should have been scared, but I knew nothing would happen at a party with my friends. I wondered if I could come back later with Mark and borrow the bedroom from the hosts. I felt myself get very aroused.

"Go ahead and go into the other room and feel her up!" Susan told my boyfriend, Mark.

"No! Don't you dare!" I told him, but Mark laughed and walked into the bedroom. I heard him close the door and felt his hands roam over my ass and slide into my shirt. His fingers found my nipples and squeezed. I felt a hand slide over my shorts, between my legs, and rub.

Susan, Tom, Aaron, and a couple of others laughed and watched me grunt as my boyfriend prodded me. His hand slid into my pants and probed. They were slick with my secretions.

"Wow!" One woman said. I didn't know her name. "She is really into it."

"Fuck her!" Susan yelled to Mark. "We want to see you fuck her!"

Susan was drunk and didn't listen to my protests at all. Neither did Mark. I felt him unbutton my shorts and pull them off. Now his fingers slid deeply in and out of my wet pussy. I had a hard time focusing on the people watching me.

I felt Mark remove his fingers and line up his penis, and the delicious feeling as he filled me up. I couldn't believe that he was doing this in front of everyone! I grunted, and despite my best efforts, I responded to his thrusts.

Tom was standing in front of me. I couldn't look up to see his face, but I could see a tent straining against the front of his pants. No one spoke as they watched my boyfriend screw me.

I fought my impending climax but was getting close despite my best efforts.

"Hey! The lock is not closed!" A thin, pretty woman watching next to me said. Before anyone could say anything, she squeezed the lock, which closed with a loud click.

"Well, I didn't know!" She explained when we told her that it wasn't supposed to be locked. "I just thought it came loose. I didn't know it was just there! It shouldn't have been there if it wasn't supposed to be locked! So, just find who has the combination and unlock it."

No one had the combination. I was locked in! Mark kept screwing me, and everyone kept watching. I was trapped and horny, and the whole room smelled like female lust, and I didn't think it was just me.

Finally, I felt Mark finish. As Mark clumsily pulled my underwear and shorts back on, I couldn't look anyone in the eye.

After getting his rocks off, Mark came into the room, mellow and relaxed, and Susan explained the problem.

"Shit!" He said. "What do we do?"

All anyone could think of was to get a bolt cutter from the hardware store, but it was closed and would not be open until tomorrow. He said he would look for one.

I didn't want him to leave me alone, but what could I do? I couldn't stay there all night!

As soon as he left, one of the girls suggested that it would be cool to see how I reacted to a vibrator! I didn't think she was serious, but everyone left the bathroom, and I heard her go with a bunch of people into the room where my ass was.

I gasped when someone pressed something against my shorts, right between my legs! It vibrated strongly! A girl I knew told me about using a vibrator once, but I was never brave enough to buy one. The vibrations were strong and went through my pants like I didn't have them on! I tried not to react, but I couldn't help it.

More people were in the bathroom watching me now. I tried to ignore them, but the feeling was strong, and I was helpless.

Someone unzipped my pants. I felt someone pull them off and cool air against my ass. I should have protested, but I knew they would strip me naked anyway. I didn't see Susan or Tom anywhere.

I felt the vibrator directly on my clit! I moaned and strained against my bounds.

"Wow. She looks like she likes it. I think she is going to cum." I heard one of the women watching me say.

Someone slipped their hands under my bra and flipped my breasts out. I could feel fingers pinch them. I gasped.

I felt the vibrator enter me and slide in deep. My whole insides vibrated.

I was close now. I looked at the people watching me with rapt attention. I didn't know any of them very well, but they all had lust in their eyes as they watched me. Two of the guys openly rubbed themselves while they watched. One woman stood next to a guy, and he had his hand between her legs rubbing her through her jeans. I could see her hunch against his hand.

I felt a finger rub my clit, sending me over the top. I had no idea who it was, but my mouth was open, and I couldn't help but moan. The climax washed over me. It lasted a long time.

I watched the woman getting felt up by her boyfriend cum too. Her face twisted up like she was in pain, then the tension released, and she went limp and pulled away from the boy's hand.

My climax finished, but I could still feel the vibrator and the hands on my body.

People started to leave, thinking the show was over. Paul, one of the hosts, came in and apologized and said that he had to pee! He got everyone out and closed the door.

"Hey!" He said to me as he walked over to the toilet, right next to my head, and unzipped!

I didn't know Paul very well, but he was very outgoing and kind of loud. He wasn't shy! The way the bathroom was, there was no way he could hide his dick while he peed. I was on the same wall as the toilet, and there was no way he could have his back to me. He just pulled his dick out, and a stream of pee shot out!

I had never watched a guy pee before! His dick was long and uncircumcised.

"Ah! Sorry! I couldn't hold that any longer! Too much beer!" He said.

I was trying to think of something witty to say, but then I felt a penis slide into me! I was still wet from coming and Mark's spunk, so it slid in on the first stroke. I had no idea who it was, but it felt big, and he started pounding me immediately.

"Are you getting shagged?" Paul asked as he stood next to me, still peeing.

"Huh hu" Was all that I could say. I watched open-mouthed as Paul peed. My head bounced with each thrust.

The guy kept screwing me while Paul's stream trickled to a stop. He didn't seem to be in a hurry to put his dick away. I watched him shake the last drops off. He was half erect and a lot bigger now than when he started. I wondered how it would feel to suck him.

Maybe he read my mind. He moved over and stood before me, his dick inches from my face. I knew I shouldn't, since I had a boyfriend, but I didn't say anything. He moved closer, and without thinking, I opened my mouth and started to suck him!

I could taste and smell dick and pee. He groaned, and I could feel it grow thicker in my mouth. I had two cocks in me now, one at each end, a new first for me.

Paul stroked the part of his dick that wasn't in my mouth, and before I knew it, he was shooting cum down my throat. I choked, and cum went everywhere. I could feel it all over my face and dripping down my chin.

Paul zipped up and left, leaving the door open. The guy in the other room was still fucking me. I wanted to wipe the cum from my face, but I couldn't.

Three women and Aaron walked in. One was tall, with blond hair.

"Wow. She sucked off Paul, and now she has cum all over her!" the tall woman said. They seemed drunk

"Do you know what would be hot?" One of the women asked the others. "What if she sucked off Aaron while we watched?" She suggested.

The other women agreed.

"Aaron, would you like a blow job? Can we watch?" The third woman asked. No one asked me.

"Sure, why not?" Aaron walked over to me, unzipped, and pulled out a long, thin dick. He was already hard and pressed it against my half-open mouth.

I was reluctant, but I had already given one guy a blow job and was still getting fucked. I let him push it into my mouth.

"Put it in deeper!" The first one said. "Let's see if she can deep throat!"

I felt him slide in deeper until he touched the back of my throat. I choked and gagged, but he didn't pull out. He pushed harder, but his dick wouldn't go in further. I gagged. Aaron still had at least three more inches of dick not in my mouth.

I felt the guy fucking me cum and pull out.

I felt a finger slide into my bum! I grunted and strained against the wood holding me still, and before I knew it, my nose was bumping against Aaron's pubic hair, and his dick was in my throat.

I gagged again, but it was no use. I tried to relax. I felt the finger wriggling around my rear.

Aaron pulled out, and I gasped for breath. His dick was right before my eyes, glistening with my spit. It looked longer and harder now, but maybe not as thick as Paul or my boyfriend, Mark.

More people were in the room now, watching. I saw Susan and Tom out of the corner of my eye.

Before I could protest, I felt something else press against my ass. It was slippery, and I felt my ass stretch around it, and it slid in! Someone was fucking me in the ass! I never had anyone back there before. I felt the penis slide in and out with deep, firm strokes. I grunted with each thrust and closed my eyes. It didn't hurt, but it was unexpected.

Aaron pressed against my open mouth and felt like an iron bar. He went right down my throat and held it there. I gagged.

I felt the penis in my ass spurt and pull out. Another penis slid into my sloppy cunt. I was preoccupied with the penis in my throat but dimly wondered how many guys were going to fuck me?

"Let me have a turn!" A big guy nudged Aaron out of the way. He already had his dick out, thicker than any of the other boys. I had to stretch my mouth around it, but at least he didn't shove it down my throat as Aaron did.

The guy in my pussy had a good rhythm going. I felt hands on my breast.

I started to approach another orgasm. The big guy pulled his dick out, and Aaron had his dick down my throat again, but now it didn't seem so difficult. I felt someone's tongue on my clit and breasts, and it felt delicious.

"Look at how deep she can go! I wish I could do that!" I heard one of the women remark in a complementing tone. It kind of made me proud.

The guy fucking me pulled out, and I felt my pussy stretch around a really wide cock. I suspected it was the big guy that cut in on Aaron. Maybe he cut in on the guy fucking me and claimed his turn with my cunt.

I felt full. Aaron pulled out, and I tried to catch my breath.

"Oh my god! Someone is fucking me with a huge dick!" I told the group watching me.

One of the women wanted to know who it was and ran into the other room and confirmed that it was the guy I had sucked earlier. He had a good rhythm going, and I was going to cum again soon.

Another guy wanted me to suck him. His dick was already slippery and wet and smelled like pussy! I realized that he was one of the guys who fucked me. My friends watched me lick myself off him while the big guy plowed me into oblivion.

The smell and taste of sex and pussy and dick filled my alcohol-laden brain while I focused on the delicious feeling of the sizeable slippery cock pounding into me from behind. I didn't see any point in keeping my orgasm quiet, and I loudly groaned as I climaxed.

The guy kept fucking me as I came down from my climax when Susan said, "Hey! I just got a text from Mark! He found a bolt cutter and is on the way back!"

Everyone started clearing out of the bathroom. Aaron and the other guy zipped up. The guy with the big dick fucking me kept going.

I heard Susan telling the guy with the big dick that my boyfriend was returning, and he just said, "I am almost done."

I sat helpless as he kept fucking me, reaching for his orgasm, with my boyfriend on the way over. I thought about what would happen if he was still fucking me when Mark returned. I am ashamed to admit that I came again.

He was still fucking me when I heard the people in the other room loudly greeting Mark and asking him where he found the bolt cutters? That seemed to set him off, and I felt him flood my pussy with cum. I was still on edge, and the relief sent me over again. I had another climax, and my pussy pulsed and milked the strange guy's huge cock.

He pulled out just as Mark walked in the bathroom door, apologizing for taking so long. He was so focused on cutting the lock off he didn't notice the spit and cum dripping down my cheek or the reek of sex in the room. While he fiddled with the lock, I felt someone clumsily putting my shorts back on my legs.

Mark finally got the lock free, and I quickly ducked my head back into the other room. Susan and Tom, and everyone else were there watching as I zipped up and buttoned my pants, and wiped the cum off my face just as Mark came in with the bolt cutters.

He launched into the long story of how he went to three stores before finding one that was still open and got there just as they were closing the doors, and he begged the clerk to stay open a few minutes longer.

My underwear was missing, and I could feel cum dripping from my ass and vagina. I felt all gooey. My legs shook so badly that I had to sit, and Susan handed me a beer that I gulped down to cover the taste of cum and pussy.

"My god! That was the hottest thing I ever saw in my life!" Susan whispered in my ear. "How do you cum so many times?" She asked.

I could hardly speak and whispered back, "Oh my god, I have never been fucked like that in my life! Everyone was watching! What if Mark finds out?"

"Don't worry! No one will tell!" Susan promised. "They think Mark is a pompous prick." She added.

Mark finished his story, put his arms around me, and kissed me. He didn't notice the smell of pussy, cum, or cock on my breath.

I felt like a dishrag and relaxed in his arms while we kissed.

We stayed at the party. I ended up talking with the guys that screwed me, including Aaron and the guy with the big dick named Rich. He apologized for cutting it so close but said it felt so good that he couldn't pull out. Aaron hit on me, but I reminded him I had a boyfriend, and he couldn't tell anyone!

Everyone was friendly and promised to help keep it a secret.

I spoke with Susan and Tom while Mark was getting drinks.

"I never thought I would ask this but was Tom one of the guys that had sex with me?" I asked them.

Susan deflected my question, "We just promised you not to tell anyone about what happened. It's a secret, after all. That includes you, of course!"

I looked at Tom, and he just smiled. I immediately knew that some of the sperm I could still feel draining out of me belonged to him. I felt myself blush, and I looked down, unable to meet their eyes. For some reason, I was extremely horny again.

The party went on. I drank and spoke with other people at the party, pretending nothing had happened.

I was starting to relax when the three women that talked Aaron into pushing his dick down my throat pulled me aside. The tall, thin blond woman showed me the pictures and videos she shot on her phone. It had a clear picture of my deep-throating Aaron and a video of me climaxing on Rich's colossal dick. Even on the small screen, it was obvious that I enjoyed it.

"We wanted to show these to you first before we posted them to let you know it was coming." She said sweetly.

My blood ran cold. "Please don't!" I begged.

All three of them smiled.

"What would you be willing to do if we don't?" the tall one asked.

"Anything!" I begged.

The three women smiled with a very predatory leer.

"We will see," the tall one said.

She handed me a slip of paper. It had an address on it

"Come to this address tomorrow at 10:00 am."

I hesitated, imagining what would happen if I went there. I nodded.

"Be freshly showered and shave your pussy. It's like a jungle down there. It's disgusting."

I felt myself blush, and I just nodded again.

"When you arrive, the door will be unlocked. Inside, you will find a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs. Strip completely naked and put on the blindfold, and lock yourself in the handcuffs with your hands behind your back."

I imagined standing naked and blindfolded with my hands locked behind my back in a strange apartment. I felt my body respond and suddenly become very aroused. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Ok," I said.

She smiled. "I think we are going to get along just fine."

gremlinpi
gremlinpi
246 Followers