All Comments on 'Alone at the End of the World Ch. 02'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

please keep jonah alive....!! and make it more longer

lori1969lori1969over 12 years ago
damn!

Truly good storys sometimes take a little while and are well worth the wait. This one is definately one I'm waiting for! :)

Really hope Jonah and Thad survive together. And Mark die slowly sitting up in a tree with crazys waiting at the bottem and no food or water!.....and he has dick rot too!!! the slimy, rat assed, goat fucker!! (yes, i hate mark and i don't much like his brother or the others either for letting it happen if they knew about it...arggg!!)

LysyanaLysyanaover 12 years ago
first I thought ...

At first I thought you just copied "The Walking Dead", and at first it was just like that: A camp, several families and a desease that spread fast with ever hungry zombies. But I realised that moment that's someway different, when the zombies started to die. Nice idea, btw. :)

I love how you develop the story. I read a lot of stories, but I don't write feetback that often. I think I loved every aspect of the story, besides I hoped Jonah would get Jesse. ... But this new direction is more interesting. I truely can't wait for you to write the next chapter. I know it's hard to find time to write, if you're studying the whole time. .. Was a student too and hadn't postet in a lifetime ... :P - But in the end I'd love to way a week more, if the story holds to its quality! Well done.

Lysyana

PS: I wouldn't minde if there would be more than just 3 parts of this story .. :P

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
You stopped!!

I know I always say that on great stories sorry!! Again another great chapter, from a great writer but I have to agree with one of the other comments.. Jonah and Thad together and Mark a slow painful castration.... bad I know but why is it with this disease killing others they didn't get him!!! Hurry with the next chapter please

julrijulriover 12 years ago
absolutely loved it!

I finally got my zombie fix thank you.Been looking on here daily for it.It was a great chapter, too short though but hey i understand. it could have been 500 pages and i would have said the same. I am so glad you got someone to help out our boy. A gay top cop no less, ahumm! This is really staring to take off now and cannot wait for chapter 3. Its going to be torture waiting for it. Oh don't forget I had 1st dibs on Mark's death by zombie to the balls. Maybe Thad can shoot him in the leg or something so he can't run away. YES? lol! thanks for writing Ms. C2BK. Good luck on all the midterms.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
Well Crafted

Loving the start of a beautiful, loving relationship. Your first chapter was good, but this is so much better. Worth the wait. Now to Mark: 1. shooting in the leg only to be ravaged by Crazies- too predictable. 2. castration- not painful enough. SO, I suggest an autopsy of his penis, scrotum & testicles while he is still alive!

npiccininpicciniover 12 years ago
Another Fantstic Chapter!

I couldn’t remember what this story was about at first so had to go back and check out Chapter 1 to refresh my memory. .. and then I had to reread the entire chapter again because I forgot how freaking awesome it was! O.M.G. is this story good. Some of the feedback left for Ch 1 and 2 made comments about similarities to other zombie movies (and shows) but aren’t they all pretty similar anyway? I mean, there’s only so much you can do with the zombie premise but I like how you have totally made it your own.

I know you are incredibly busy with school and life in general but please, please don’t make us wait too long for Chapter 3! Soooo looking forward to it!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
LOL

500 pages *gasp* you wanna shoot Julri or want me to? LOL!

*winks at Julri*

Love the story. Jonah just rips my heart to pieces. Like the new character Thad. Really interested in seeing where you go with this. Wouldn't surprise me to see Mark not pay for what he did. But damn, there are certainly some wicked suggestions as to what *could* happen to him!!! Very creative!

And good luck with those tests ;)

~M

canndcanndover 12 years ago

lol julri, do you write your own stories? that was a very imaginative and deserving plan for Mark's demise!

C2BK-Zombies aren't my thing but I've come to expect good work from you so I had to read it anyway. I like it alot. As usual there is the tough stuff with Mark raping Jonah, but I can only hope that Jonah gets better and the bad led him to Thad. I love how Thad is a good guy, but there is this slightly dark side to him. I Like how you describe it as an animal inside him. Reminds me a bit of my fav, weres, and it works well.

I look forward to the others finding out about Mark and I hope he hasn't decided to hurt another person in the camp. The young boys could be a target and it would be real sad if their homophobic father missed the signs b/c Mark appears to be straight!

Ok, keep writing and there better be some antibiotics left. And hope Mark meets a great end.

As for the idiot who said you are plagarising, that was a great answer.

~cannd

julrijulriover 12 years ago
god i am double dipping again today with the comments!

plagiarism my ass! i have read, i've seen every zombie book, movie, video game you name it. every end of the world sci-fi what ever.(Crazy was the WORST). I am so into it the Zombie craze i have had my own mother tied to a chair for 15 years now and occasionally toss her a beef bone. Well she got bit.LOL. She dont get out much anymore. she does sorta moan and whine when i make her watch american idol, i guess its all the young meat she sees. She does appreciate the young hair stylist i do bring in every 2 months. well i digress, either way, this ORIGINAL story is a real good story all it's own. I am so glad the writer put her own two cents into the fray. common, enjoy the flick, get some red colored pop corn and STFU! Cruel i'll leave the stage for you ma'am! just please don't have us waiting for ever, mom gets hungry!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 12 years ago

well chapter two completely lived up to expectations. I hope chapter 3 wont be too far behind!!

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Hooked!

Congrads on writng such an entangled story. Great premise (even though not totally original). It's how you handle the premise that makes it interesting...that and the ability to enthral your readers. The main goal of any author and you have succeeded!

Happycat101Happycat101over 12 years ago
Moar!!

I has been stalking , and following your stories for awhile and love'em all. Can't wait to read more :)

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago
it’s a good thing johan can climb trees, this is the second time one has saved him

was sooo hoping that jess and jonah would pair up. is thad hiding a secret?

can see jess and thad pairing up to dole out retribution/justice. can’t rely on david, i bet he knows all about marks abusive tendencies. am thinking deep down, mark is also in denial of being gay/bi.

on mark’s demise ....... will leave it up to you hoping, in this instance, that the ‘cruel’ in your name is part of your writing nature!

good luck and more please ;0)

mashedpotatoehead45mashedpotatoehead45over 12 years ago
Excellent story!

I had expected for Jess to save Jonah but I like Thad's character even more. Please don't make him crazy or something :-) Keep it up I love your story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you very much!!!!!

Thank you for not portraying Thad as a stereotype, like most media love to protray black men. The simple minded garbage of the world would have painted him more like Mark, with his pants hanging off his butt, gold tooth/chains, hat backward, and talking ghetto bullshit. Thanks for having guts to show the truth, and being a good writer.

MolagBalMolagBalabout 12 years ago
A return visit to the farm?!

Holy crap! I can't wait to see how it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Would it be possible for you to write a story where the hero DOESN'T get raped? You write so well, but the level of violence spoils it. Sorry, but there's something sick about the level of pain you put you characters through. I keep hoping you'll keep the writing style but lose the sadism - it isn't happening.

SanguineAffairSanguineAffairover 11 years ago

I haven't read much of your work at all- in fact I only started reading this story because I liked the demon one you just put out. I like your writing style quite a bit, but the rape was unexpected. That's a trigger for -a lot- of people, you should consider putting a warning at the beginning of your story when it involves something like that, so people know. I didn't really like that, but I got past it because it fits the story, and you didn't dwell on it and go into graphic detail- and thank you for that. I'm enjoying the story so far, and I am a little anxious about what's to come, but hopefully it won't be too bad for poor Jonah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Violence

Honestly I love the level of violence your characters go through. I find it to be a huge turn on! Rock on soul sister...or brother. Whichever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous