Alone at Work Ch. 06

Story Info
Richard calls me in the middle of the night.
6.6k words
4.62
27.3k
31

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the weekend off after Richard spent the day at my house using me and proving to me what a slut I truly am. I was still recovering from what happened, so it was nice to have some time to myself. The last few weeks have felt so hectic and draining mentally. I spent most of my Saturday running errands and taking care of things around my apartment.

While I was out picking up groceries I ran into a friend from school named Jon, that I hadn't seen since we graduated. He told me he'd broken up with his girlfriend recently and was finally getting out of the house and trying to get back to normal. I told him I was sorry and if he needed anyone to talk to that I was here for him. I gave him my number and told him to give me a call, he said he would and we parted ways.

When I got home I got into some comfy clothes, put my groceries away, cleaned up a bit, and settled on to my sofa to relax and watch a movie or something when my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer it. A few minutes later I got a text from the same number.

Jon: Hey Mariah, it's Jon, hope I'm not bothering you. It was nice to see you today and was wondering if you wanted to grab some coffee or something.

I was surprised to hear from him so soon, but coffee sounded nice so I text him back.

Me: Sure! When and where?

Jon: How about now? Starbucks?

I thought about it and was going to say no, but figured what the hell.

Me: Give me 30 mins.

I put on a Dropkick Murphys t-shirt, a hoodie, and jeans then head out the door. The Starbucks we were meeting at was only 6 miles from my apartment. Jon was already waiting for me when I arrived. We went inside, ordered our drinks, and got a table in a fairly secluded section of the shop. As we drank our coffee we got caught up. He told me about his relationship with his ex and how he found out she was cheating on him with his roommate. It was pretty bad.

He told me about how his morning class was canceled so he headed home, but when he got there he walked in on his girlfriend riding his roommate's cock in his bed and moaning like she never had for him. When she saw him she didn't even stop. He just walked out of the room and waited on the sofa until they finished. He told me that after what felt like hours of listening to her moaning in his bedroom without him they finally came out. His roommate went straight to his room not saying a word. His girlfriend sat next to him on the sofa and told him they had been fucking for the past month. It started as an accident but she wasn't going to stop and if they were going to work he'd have to be ok with it. He considered it, but in the end, he decided it hurt too much and he couldn't do it. He kicked them both out and was on his own. It had been a few months and he was still hurting over it. I did my best to cheer him up.

He asked me about my love life and I told him it was nonexistent, and he said he couldn't believe that. I changed the subject and, we talked about work, school, and life in general. We talked for a few hours and he really seemed to cheer up. The sun had set and we kept talking. Finally, it was getting late and we decided it was time to go. As we got up to leave he asked if he could see me again. I told him I'd like that, and we made plans to go see a movie the following weekend. I drove back home with a smile on my face. I was happy to have someone to talk to, and the idea of an actual date was fun. It had been too long since I was on a date.

It was dark when I got home and I was tired. I went in made sure I locked my door. I showered and got ready for bed. It was a bit chilly, but I decided to wear just a black tank top and pink panties to bed. I was just starting to fall asleep when my phone started ringing. I looked at my phone and it was another number I didn't recognize, so I ignored the call. Instantly my phone rang again, it was the same number. I ignored it again thinking someone must be dialing the wrong number. Again my phone starts ringing right away. I was starting to get frustrated so I answered the call trying to keep the anger out of my voice.

"Hello," I snapped as I answered the phone.

"It's about time you answered," the voice on the phone said.

I recognized Richard's voice right away and I shuddered.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said coldly, "It's late, I want to go to bed."

"I going to make you cum," He said

"Fuck you!" I said angrily and hung up.

My phone rang again right away. I ignored the call and rolled over. My phone rang again.

"What the fuck?!" I said in a desperate voice, "Please leave me alone!"

"I will keep calling back," Richard said almost playfully, "I can do this all night."

"What do you want?" I asked weakly

"I want to hear you cum," Richard said in a husky voice, "What are you wearing?"

"A black tank top and pink panties," I answered reflexively.

"Oooh sounds sexy," Richard said, "Are you wearing a bra?"

"No," I answered and I felt my face heat up, "I'm not."

"Good girl," Richard replied.

I flushed and felt goosebumps form along my skin. I hate that he has this effect on me.

"I have to go," I said weakly, "it's late and I'm really tired."

"Play with yourself for me Mariah," Richard said cooly, "and when you're done I will hang up. If you hang up I'll call back, if you don't answer then I'll just head over there. Now be a good girl and play along, slut."

I shivered when Richard said my name, and I bit my lip when he called me a slut.

"Please don't do this to me," I whimpered.

"Take your panties off for me," Richard commanded.

Before I can stop myself I do as I'm told. Laying on my back and holding the phone in my left hand. I used my right hand to slowly slide my panties down my thighs and over my knees, I lift my right foot and slide my panties down my calves, leaving them hanging around my left ankle. As I bring my hand back up I trace my fingertips along my thighs and, hip then across my tummy finally letting them rest just above my pussy slowly tracing circles along my soft skin.

"They are off," I whispered, "now what?."

"You don't need me to say anything Mariah," Richard said, "Just listen to yourself, to your own breathing, feel the heat of your body, feel your own desire to get in touch with the inner slut you've been hiding for so long."

My fingertips slowly glide up and down my belly as he speaks. The tips of my nails lightly caressing my skin. I slide my hand up under my tank top lifting it exposing my tits to the chill air of my room. I circle my fingertips around my nipple then gently flick it, and it hardens immediately. I gasp and squeeze my right tit then let my fingers travel across my chest doing the same to the other side. My breathing is getting heavier as I lay there playing with my big tits.

"Run your hands along your stomach and down your body," Richard said his breathing heavier as well, "Touch yourself."

I'm almost panting now. I obey Richard's command and let my hand travel down my body, my stomach is fluttering with my breath as I lightly graze my nails across my soft skin. I gasp as my fingers find my clit. I raise my hips and my fingers dip lower to stroke my lips. I can feel I'm already wet.

"Ahhhuuh" I moan, "oooooh"

I am stroking my fingers up and down my lips and teasing my clit slowly, but a bit faster with each pass. I can hear the lewd squish of my fingers traveling up and down my wet slit.

"Ughn, fuck," I whimper and bite my lip.

"Build yourself up for me slut," Richard pants, I want to feel you cum."

My fingers are moving faster and faster now. I am moaning and whimpering, gasping and panting as I give in to the pleasure and obey like a good slut. I hear Richard moan and it sends electric shivers through my body.

"Mmmmm fuck," I whimper, "oh God."

"Do you want to cum for me slut?" Richard moans.

"Yesssssss" I hiss, "ugnh, please, please let me cum."

I can hear Richard stroking his cock and grunting. I slide a finger between my lips and finger fuck myself, before adding a second finger.

"Cum for me slut," Richard moans, "I want you to cum for me."

I alternate between fingering myself and rubbing my clit, my fingers are moving faster and faster getting into a rhythm.

"You sound so fucking wet, slut," Richard grunts, "You sound so fucking sexy, the way you moan is so hot."

I feel my body tingle at his compliments and it feels good to hear.

"Oh fuck," I moan, "I'm gonna cum!"

I'm rubbing my fingers in quick circles against my clit, my body is tensing, and I can feel my orgasm building.

"I'm cumming! Ughn oh fuck!" I scream as my back arches and my orgasm hits me, "Oh Richard!"

I drop the phone and squeeze my left tit with my now free hand. My body convulses as my fingers continue their assault on my clit, and I shudder as a second orgasm hits me like a tidal wave.

"Ugh fuck, oh fuck, oh God!" I moan through gritted teeth, "it's so fucking good!"

I collapse back on to my bed panting and trembling. My head is swimming and I am seeing stars. It takes me a moment to gather myself. I take a deep breath and my body relaxes. I reach for my phone and see that Richard has already hung up. I sigh and closed my eyes. Before I know it I am asleep.

I wake up late the next morning and struggle to get out of bed. Once I'm up I run through my morning routine. I had just finished brushing my teeth when I receive a text from Jon.

Jon: Hope I'm not bugging you. I know we planned to meet up next weekend, but I was wondering if you had plans tonight?

Me: You're not bugging me. No, I don't have plans.

Jon: I was hoping I could take you to dinner tonight?

Me: Dinner sounds nice :)

Jon: Awesome! Can I pick you up at 6?

Me: Sounds great! See you then.

I sent him my address then jumped in the shower.

The hot water feels good and I close my eyes and let it wash over me. I wash and rinse my hair then let my hands travel across my body as I soap myself up. As I soap up my breasts I let my hands linger longer than necessary and enjoy the feeling of my slippery fingers sliding across my sensitive nipples. As my hands move down my body I remember Richard's words from last night, and I listen to my body. I let my hand slide down between my thighs. As my fingers pass across my pussy I notice a bit of stubble and grab my razor to take care of it. Once I am nice and smooth again I let my fingers travel along the freshly shaved skin and enjoyed the silky smooth feeling.

I lick my lips and moan as my fingers slowly glide up and down my lips. Even in the shower, I can feel my pussy getting wet. My body shudders as I trace a finger up across my smooth lips toward my clit. I slide two fingers back and forth across my clit and lean back against my shower wall. My free hand moves up my body and I squeeze my tits. Images of Richard forcing his cock into me flash through my mind and I moan out but a pang of guilt washes over me. My fingers slow, but I don't stop. I slide my fingers down and inside my tight cunt fucking myself in a steady rhythm. I imagine Richard bending me over my car, his big cock pummeling my cunt.

"Oh god," I moan, "Ughn ughn oh fuck! "

My hips move back and forth in rhythm as I finger fuck myself. I hear Richard calling me a slut, calling me his slut and I shudder, my knees feel weak.

"I'm a slut," I grunt as I feel my orgasm build, "I'm just a horny fucking slut."

I finger myself faster as I repeat it over and over.

"I'm ugnh, just a, oooh fuck, a horny slut," I moan, "Oh god."

I slide my fingers to my clit and whimper biting my lip hard as my orgasm tears through me. My knees buckle and I slide down my shower wall panting. I sit there for a minute to recover before getting up and rinsing myself off. I get out of the shower and get ready for my day.

The day passes quickly and before I know it I am dressed and heading out the door to meet Jon. I wore a black v neck sweater and gray pants with short black heels. I felt good. When I get outside Jon is standing next to his car waiting for me.

Jon had decided on Olive Garden and he drove us there. I was genuinely enjoying myself, we had a nice meal and great conversation. We were really hitting it off and I was happy. Then my phone vibrated. I ignored it because I was enjoying our conversation so much. Then my phone vibrated again. This time a longer vibration indicating a call instead of a text. I excused myself and looked down at my phone. I felt a sense of dread when I saw the number. It was the same number Richard had called me from last night. I ignored the call and checked the text I'd ignored a few minutes before. I went cold when I read it.

Richard: He seems nice.

Richard: But don't forget you are mine!

My face must have shown my distress because Jon asked me if I was ok. I looked up from my phone and looked around the restaurant, but I didn't see Richard anywhere.

"Mariah," Jon said as if not for the first time his voice finally breaking me from my daze, "Is everything ok? What wrong?"

"I'm fine," I lied, my eyes still scanning the restaurant, "I just, I just forgot I work early tomorrow."

"Oh," Jon said clearly disappointed, "do you need to go?"

"No, no," I said forcing a smile on to my face, "I'm ok."

We continued our meal but the mood was clearly broken. We finished our food, got the check, and Jon paid. As we left I looked around the restaurant again still not seeing Richard, but I felt my phone vibrate a few more times as we walked out. Jon joked and tried to cheer me up on the short drive back to my place and it got my mind off Richard for the moment and I smiled at him.

"That's better," Jon laughed, "You have a beautiful smile."

I blushed and thanked him. We made it to my place and Jon parked. I thanked him for dinner and Jon asked if we were still on for next weekend. I said we were. We sat in silence for a minute before I moved to leave. He asked if he could walk me to my door and I told him he could. We walked awkwardly up my path and stopped at my door.

"Ok, goodnight," Jon said and leaned in for a hug.

I hugged him back and as we broke the hug he hesitated. He looked into my eyes and moved his hand up to brush some hair from my face. Then he kissed me. I was shocked, but I went along with it and it was nice. He pulled me closer to his body and it felt good. I broke the kiss and pulled away from his embrace. He must have taken that as a bad sign.

"I'm sorry," He said, "I've been wanting to do that all night."

"No no, it's ok," I said, "it was nice."

We stood there awkwardly for a moment and I wanted to invite him in, but I knew if I did I'd sleep with him. I mean I am just a horny slut after all. I opened my mouth to ask if he wanted to come in.

"Well good night, Mariah," Jon said cutting me off, "I'll see you next weekend."

"Goodnight Jon," I replied, "I had a nice time."

I went in and closed the door behind me locking it. I looked at my phone and I had 3 new texts from Richard.

Richard: "Have a good night Mariah.

Richard: "Are you gonna fuck him slut?"

Richard: "I bet he won't make you cum the way I do."

I ignore the messages and go to bed. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits my pillow, but it was a restless sleep. I was tossing and turning. Dreams of Jon kissing me, but instead of saying goodnight he grabs my hair and forces me to my knees saying he knows I'm just a slut so stop hiding it and suck his cock. Then he is pinning me down and fucking me, forcing me the way Richard does, just using me and calling me a slut and a whore. I woke up late the next morning and honestly don't remember much of the day.

That night I am wearing a white spaghetti strap top under a gray zip-up hoodie and jeans. When I get to work the parking lot is packed with cars from both shifts as we prepare for shift change. I find a spot and park. As I walk up to the building and look around. I don't see Richard's car and I am relieved. I get inside, punch in, and get to my desk. I make small talk with a few of my coworkers who stop by before heading home for the night and check my email. As the last of the day shift team heads out Richard walks in. It's just me and him tonight. I busy myself with emails and getting settled in as he passes my desk.

"Hey Mariah," Richard says casually, "How was your weekend? Do anything fun?"

"Nothing special," I reply.

"That's cool, he says," Me and my wife went to Olive Garden, we had a nice meal."

I look up at him to see he is staring at me with a grin. I quickly look away and back to my screen.

"I'm gonna grab some coffee," he says suddenly, "Do you want some coffee?"

I shake my head no and he shrugs. Without another word, he heads to the break room and makes a pot of coffee. When he's done he pours himself a cup, then walks backs to his desk. My skin crawls as he passes my desk but Richard doesn't even look at me. The night goes by slowly. A few calls here and there, Richard gets up from his desk a few times to refill his mug, but other than that nothing. After a few hours, I am feeling a bit tired so I get up to stretch my legs and some coffee as well. As I stand in the break room Richard joins me, pours himself another cup of coffee and stands there quietly drinking it. I finish my cup and set the mug in the sink. I fill it with water. Just as I am about to turn away from the sink Richard pins me to the counter from behind with his body, he grabs my hips and leans in and nuzzles my neck. I struggle to get away but he holds me there tight.

"How was your date?" He says in my ear, "Did you take him home and let him fuck you?"

"N-no," I whimper, "it was our first date."

"Does that matter to a slut like you." Richard hisses in my ear, "I bet you wanted to fuck him, didn't you?"

I look down not saying a word. Richard pulls me back against him tighter, and I can feel his hard cock pressed against my ass as he leans forward and traces the tip of his tongue up my neck. He unzips my hoodie and slides his hands up under my shirt. He lifts my bra and squeezes my tits roughly.

"I asked you a question slut," Richard whispers, "answer me."

I shake my head and look down still not responding.

"No?" Richard asks, "No, what? No, you don't want to answer? No, you didn't want to fuck him?"

"No," I whimper.

Richard rolls my nipples in his fingers and cups my breasts squeezing them tight before pulling away from me suddenly. Before I can react he grabs a hand full of my hair snapping my head back. He holds me in place and puts his face next to mine.

"I want the truth, slut," He says, "Did you want to fuck him like the horny slut you are?"

"Yes," I whimper tears running down my cheeks, "Yes! Ok?! I wanted to invite him in and fuck him! Are you happy? I'm a fucking slut!"

Richard pulls me over to the break room table and bends me over. I grunt as I'm forced against the hard surface. He unfastens my jeans and rips them down along with my panties exposing my ass.

"You have been a bad girl," He growls, "You need to be punished."

As he says it I feel his large hand smack against my ass with a loud crack. I yelp in pain and whimper. Richard rubs my ass when he just swatted gently, then without warning swats me again. I yelp again and Richard rubs my ass again. I try to stand but he forces me back down against the table and swats my ass again.

"You are forgetting your place slut!" he grunts as he smacks my ass again this time on the other cheek.

"I'm sorry!" I whimper.

"Sorry," Richard says

*SMACK*

"isn't,"

*SMACK*

"good,"

*SMACK*

"enough!" he continues as he begins gently rubbing my ass after his assault.

I yelp with each swat but don't move. My ass stings and more tears are running down my face. Richard lifts his hand and I wince in anticipation, but I don't receive another swat. Instead, Richard resumes rubbing my sore ass. His hands move in slow soft circles. It feels good. His hand slowly travels to my pussy and he slides two fingers up across my slit. Then he moves closer showing me his fingers. They are dripping in my juices. Then without warning, he shoves them in my mouth and instinctively I suck them clean. He does this again, sliding his fingers up my slit then shoving his fingers into my mouth making me taste my sweet pussy. He moves his hand back to my ass and spanks me again. Two fast swats one to each cheek. I yelp again my ass stinging.

12