Alone at Work Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move slut," Richard commands, "stay just like that."

I obey and I can feel Richard moving behind me. I don't dare move or try to look back in fear of more spankings. Suddenly I feel Richard's hands on my ass. A cheek in each hand and he spreads them apart. Then I feel his tongue slowly lick from my clit up along my slit then back down. I gasp and suppress a moan as he does it again and again. The stinging pain in my ass dulled due to the new pleasurable sensations of Richard's tongue. He continues lapping at my pussy, faster and faster with each pass but only licking lightly along my slit. He was teasing me. He was waiting for me to react. I held back my moans and fought my urge to push back and beg for more. He continued licking for a few more strokes before surprising me and burying his face into my ass and his tongue circles around my asshole. I gasp again and despite my effort, a moan escapes my lips. Richard continues his new assault his tongue flicking across my puckered hole.

"Oh huh oh," I gasp almost hyperventilating, "mmmmmm"

I bite my lip to hold back from moaning. Richard takes his face away from my ass for a second.

"It's ok to enjoy it slut," Richard says, "I know you love it."

I don't reply but it's getting harder to hold back. The pleasure from his tongue sending shivers through my body. Richard stops and stands up, and I whimper at the loss of tongue on my ass. Richard stands up behind me and I can hear him unbuckling his belt. I am bent over the table my cheek pressing against the faux wood. Richard repositions behind me again and places both hands on my hips. I know what's coming and I whimper in anticipation. Richard moves closer and the head of his hard cock bounces against my cunt. I flinch and immediately feel a swat on my ass causing me to cry out.

"I told you not to move slut," Richard says, "We both know you want this. You're literally dripping wet."

He is right and I say nothing. I hated that he was right, I could feel my juices dripping down my inner thighs. Richard moved again pinning me to the table with one hand the other guiding his cock to my dripping cunt. This time I didn't move when the head of his cock pressed against my slit. I braced myself waiting for him to slam his cock into me but instead, he slid the tip of his cock up and down my lips teasing me. He brought it down and bumped it against my clit before sliding up and down again. He continues this over and over until I can't take it anymore, my mind is on autopilot and I realize I am drooling.

"P-please," I whimper.

"Please what?" Richard answers.

I hadn't even realized I'd said anything until he replied.

"I won't ask again slut," Richard says while slowly parting my lips with the tip of his cock, "Please what?"

"Please stop teasing me," I say weakly.

"Oh? Am I teasing you?" Richard says sarcastically, "just tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

I grind my teeth in frustration not wanting to answer, not wanting to give him the satisfaction. Richard stays cool and just slides the head of his cock against my clit, back and forth and I shudder. My knees get weak and I have to bite my lip to suppress a moan. I don't look back but I can almost feel Richard's smile. He knows how close I am to submitting. In his final show of control, Richard takes his hand off of my back letting me up and allowing me to get away, but I don't move at all. Richard laughs and leans forward to whisper in my ear. When he does his cock slips between my thighs and his shaft nestles against my slit.

"Tell me what you want," Richard whispered in my ear, "tell me you want me to fuck you like the slut you are and I will end the torture."

As he says it he moves his hips back and forth sliding his shaft against my lips and I shudder but I don't say anything, I don't move, I barely even breathe.

"Huh, ok," he says casually, "I guess I'll just get back to work.

He pulls away and for a second I think it's over. I've won. I didn't give in and I'm not just a slut. I let out a sigh of relief and start to relax when Richard grips my hips again and shoves his cock as deep as he can into my tight cunt.

"Aaahhhhhh fuck!" I moan, "Ughn nooooo!"

"Fuck you're still so tight," Richard grunts pulling back before shoving more of his cock into me.

He pumps in and out of me a few more times, each time getting more of his hard cock inside me.

"Ughn fuuuuuck please stop," I cry, "Please oooooh don't ughn do this."

Richard ignores me and keeps pumping in and out of me. When he is completely inside me he holds his cock there. His cock is stretching me and I feel so full. I can feel his cock throbbing inside of me. Slowly he pulls out of me. I feel his shaft sliding out until it's just the head parting my lips before he slides into me again just as slowly. He does this, again and again, slowly each time a little faster than the last, until he is fucking me at a steady pace.

"You forget your place slut," Richard grunts as he fucks me against the table, "you are my fuck toy, you are mine to use as I wish."

"Ughn oh fuck," I moan, "oohuuh ughn."

Richard continues his pace faster and faster until he is pounding my cunt deep and hard.

"This ugh is ugh my ugh fucking oh pussy slut," he pants.

As he fucks me I can hear the wet sounds of our bodies slapping. His cock feels so good despite me trying to block out the sensation. Richard grips my hips tight and pulls me back into him over and over burying his cock into me and holding it there.

"Oooooh fuck," I whimper," Oooooh God, please be gentle."

"We both know that's not what you want," He grunts and spanks my ass, "you want it rough, you want to be taken."

I try to ignore him, I try to ignore the pleasure building inside me. His big hard cock pounding me deep and hard. His harsh words reminding me that I am just a slut to him. It's all too much. I can't hold back.

"Oh, Richard! Oh fuck!" I moan out loud, "you're gonna make me cum!"

I give in completely and push back against his thrusts. Moving in sync with his pumping. I bite my lip and close my eyes as the pleasure builds more and more, no longer holding back my moans.

"That's right, slut cum for me!" Richard grunts, "show me how much you love my cock and cum all over it!"

"Ughn, ooooh I love your cock, Richard!" I moan, "oh Richard! It's so good!"

He is fucking me with long full strokes deep and hard pulling me back into him as I push back taking him as deep as I can.

" Ughn ughn ughn oh tell me I'm a slut," I pant, "Please oooooh fuck, call me a slut and use me."

Richard reaches forward grabbing a hand full of my hair and pulls my head back. At the same time, he leans forward and nuzzles my ear. He's fucking me deep with short fast thrusts now making me yelp.

"You're are a slut, Mariah," he growls, "you are my slut and I will use you whenever I want."

His words are so confident it sends chills through my body. I shudder and convulse as he continues his assault of short fast thrusts. It sends me over the edge.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" I groan through gritted teeth, "Uuuuuuuuungh I'm cuuuuuuuuummmmmmming!"

My whole body tenses as my orgasm tears through my body. Richard slams his cock into me at the same time holding it there and I can feel his hot cum spurting inside me. I shudder and finally collapse onto the table. Richard holds me in place, he is panting and his cock still throbbing and pulsing inside me. Finally, he pulls out and I have to catch myself from falling off the table. Before I can recover Richard grabs me by the hair again and drags me roughly to my knees. He shoves his semi-hard cock into my face and I stare at it. It's slick with our combined fluids.

"Clean me up slut," he says coldly.

I obey and take his slimy cock into my mouth and suck him clean. I savor the taste of my cunt on his cock and greedily swallow it all. After a while, Richard pushes me away and I fall in a heap on the floor and stay there as Richard zips up his pants. He doesn't even look at me as he goes back to his deck and back to work. I don't know how long I stayed on the floor, but eventually, I stand up, fix my clothes and return to my desk as well. When I sit down I wince. My ass is sore and it hurts to sit. I look at the time a realize we were in the break room for just over an hour.

Things go back to normal, we both work quietly and no other calls come in. I am lost in a spreadsheet when Richard speaks up.

"Hey Mariah can you come over here and help me with something?" he asks casually.

I get up and walk back to his desk to see how I can help. He is having trouble with a report he has to turn in. I sit with him for a bit and get the issue resolved. Things are completely normal. As I turn back to head to my desk Richard grabs my arm and stops me. When I look back at him he glances down at his lap. My eyes follow his gaze and I see his hard cock sticking up from his fly.

"Staring at those big tits has me all worked up," he says grinning at me, "pull your tits out for me."

I hesitate and just stare at him.

"Are you going to make me tell you again?" Richard says.

I shake my head and lift my top. I pull my bra up over my tits but Richard stops me.

"No," he says, "Take the bra off. Go put it at your desk."

I take my bra off and start to pull my shirt down.

"Who said to cover up?" Richard asks, "keep them out, go put your bra away and come back."

I walk over to my desk and set my bra next to my purse and head back to Richard's desk. When I get close he pulls me into him and buries his face in my tits. He is sucking and biting and it feels nice. I whimper and moan while he has his fun. He sucks each of my nipples back and forth letting them slip from his lips with a slurp before moving to the other. He unzips my pants while sucking and nibbling my nipples and slides his hand into my panties. He rubs my clit back and forth but is at a bad angle and takes his hand away. He reaches up and squeezes my tits together trying to get both my nipples into his mouth at once. After a quick bite, he releases me and gently pushes me to my knees. I'm on my knees between his legs and staring at his hard cock. I watch as it throbs and twitches. I lick my lips and lean forward taking the head of his cock between my lips and gently sucking just the tip. I slide my tongue up and down his shaft and I can still taste my cunt on him. I lick back up to the tip then take him completely into my mouth and bob up and down his shaft wrapping my lips around him tight. I look up at him as I suck his dick and let my hand slip into my panties. My cunt is soaked from earlier and I easily slip two fingers into my sore cunt.

"That's a good slut," Richard moans as he watches my hand disappear into my panties, "you are accepting your role."

I nod around his cock and slurp up and down his shaft. Then Richard grabs my hair again and forces me further down his cock. I gag but relax my throat and take him as deep as I can. My fingers are slipping in and out of my sloppy cunt while Richard fucks my face. I can feel his cock getting bigger and I know he's close.

"I'm going to cum slut!" he grunts, "you better swallow it all!"

I move my fingers to my clit sliding them back and forth as I am getting close to my own orgasm.

Ughn fuuuuck I'm cumming!" Richard grunts as he floods my mouth with his cum.

I greedily swallow it all up making sure I get every single drop. My orgasm hits me as I swallow the last drops of his cum and I grind on my fingers shuddering with pleasure. Richard lets me finish before releasing my hair and pushing me away. I sit there my fingers still stroking my clit as I shudder through the aftershocks of my orgasm. When I finally stopped shuddering I take my hand from my panties and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. On wobbly legs, I stand and look down at Richard.

"Good girl," he says with a smile.

I shudder again in pleasure as he says it, then I turn and head back to my desk. The rest of the night passes quickly and before I know it I hear the alarm panel going off and then being disarmed. It's the next shift coming in to start their shift. A few of my coworkers are walking in when I remember my bra is suiting out next to my purse so I quickly grab it and shove it into a desk drawer.

As I wrap up my work and make small talk with some of the day shift crew I notice a few of the guys are lingering a bit more than usual as they pass my desk. I remember my bra in the desk drawer and image the view the guys are getting as they pass by. My face grows hot and red, but I can't help but be turned on at the thought as well. My shift finally ends I clock out and go to my car. I am so turned on by the thought of my coworkers looking down my top I tear open my jeans and shove my hand into my panties. I finger fuck myself to a quick orgasm there in the parking lot. Once I recover I gather myself and head home. I don't remember the drive home or getting into the shower. The next thing I remember is waking and being wrapped in a towel. My phone chimes and I look at the text.

Jon: "Hey beautiful, how was your shift?"

Me: "a pain in the ass..."

Then I set my phone down rolled over and fell asleep.

12