Alone Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew he was sick, but I never knew he was this sadistic. He wanted me to make the other half of the heart. It was performative, and humiliating, obviously, but it wasn't just to taunt me, it was to excite and amuse anyone else watching. That's what confirmed what I already knew. He'd upload this everywhere when he was done, and I'd be a dark web superstar by the time the sun came up. Even if I lived through this, I'd be paying lawyers to send takedowns to porn sites for the rest of my life. You'd think they'd have some decency, and just delete stuff they knew was rape, but I'd seen the news stories about that stuff. It wasn't like youtube, where you'd file a DMCA and they'd take it down in minutes. These sites had to be dragged to court kicking and screaming before they'd do a damn thing. Needless to say, I didn't play along.

He sighed, and put his hand behind his back. "Alright, you earned this." He said after a moment. "Remember, if you bite, you get the gas."

What the hell did he mean, if I bit? Why would he assume I was going to bite? All I'd done was refuse to play his perverse little hand gesture game. I wasn't going to bite him, that was suicide and I knew it. Then I saw what he had in his hand. It was my ASP baton, still retracted. Oh shit, was he going to hit me with that? Great, now I'd earned a beating because I wouldn't do a stupid little hand signal. I flinched, half expecting him to flick it open and hit me, though I was careful not to move my jaw at all. If I bit his dick, I knew full well I'd wish for that bullet he offered me before. I then saw him twist around slightly and look behind him, moving the baton behind his back again. It was only when I felt it brush against my leg that my eyes widened, and I realized what was coming next. A moment later, it was six inches deep in my ass.

I screamed like I'd never screamed before. The pain of the viciously quick insertion was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. Even the savage vaginal rape he'd inflicted on me after I went for Thomas's gun wasn't as agony-inducing as this. Despite that though, I was able to keep my nerve, and didn't move my mouth. The scream found its way out through my nose though, and tears followed shortly behind. My arms went limp, and so did my neck, as I kicked and squirmed, trying to force the ice cold baton out. Greg just let me squirm for a moment, but eventually he moved back a bit, pulling his cock out of my mouth. Immediately, I began crying openly.

"Please, take it out!" I begged him.

"You still didn't do what I asked you to." He replied simply, and held his hand up again.

I couldn't speak after that. He'd just sodomized me with a baton because I didn't do a fucking love heart hand sign with him. Oh yeah, that was true love right there. My hand shaking, I curled it into a mirror of his hand and put it to his, staring him in the eyes as the tears continued to fall. When I did it, he smiled widely, and after a moment of that, he reached back and gripped a firm hold of the remaining few inches, giving it a slight tug, enough to send a spasm of pain through my rear, but not enough to dislodge it.

"Would you like me to remove this?" He asked quietly.

"Yes!" I gasped.

"Yes what?"

"Yes please!" I got out, tears streaming down my face.

I felt as he started pulling, but as he did, the strangest thing happened. While I could feel the handle coming out, stretching my poor butthole, I could still feel the tip, far up inside my rectum. My own asshole was clenched around the tip of the baton, extending it inside me. Greg seemingly hadn't noticed though, and once the handle was out, he tried pulling the baton back up, evidently eager to show me. Instead, what it did was force my hips into the air, as he, unintentionally, used my asshole as a lever to pull my legs up. Of course, that also hurt. It hurt like hell. By the time he realized it wasn't free yet, and let go, I must've screamed louder than I'd ever screamed before. I'd never done anal. I never had any intention to, and I'd been so glad that, until now at least, he'd left my back door untouched. This was more pain than I thought I could take, and I started shivering from the shock of it all.

"Oh damn, yeah, that's stuck in there." Greg said quietly, twisting around, climbing off me for a moment and moving over behind my legs.

I cried out feebly as he pushed my legs up towards me, though once my knees were up around my shoulders, it felt oddly comforting, like my ass could breathe a little. Looking down at Greg though, he was fixated on my pussy. He had a hungry look in his eyes, and despite everything, he was still filming.

"You're really flexible." He said quietly after a moment, rubbing a hand along my inner leg, down towards my vagina.

"Please, just take it out." I begged, my voice hoarse and weak from the screaming.

"What do I get if I take it out?" He asked inquisitively.

"I don't care what you do to me, just take it out. I'm begging you, please." I got out through quiet sobs.

He didn't reply, but I felt as a moment later, the rest of the baton started slowly sliding out of me. It wasn't nearly as bad for the second segment of the baton, as it glided smoothly past my butthole, but the third, despite being the thinnest yet, dragged the bulbous head of the baton with it the entire way, causing me to cry out in a perpetual groan of pain as it popped out of my ass. I went limp and stared at the roof when it was out, utterly exhausted, just glad to finally have it out of me. My ass still felt like it was on fire, and I knew it had done some serious damage. All I had to do was do the stupid little heart thing. I ended up doing it anyway, and he still sodomized me, and for what?

"Why did you do that to me?" I asked eventually, unable to stop myself from crying. "Why did you do all of this?"

He didn't reply, but I heard a click as he collapsed the baton again, before dropping it into the footwell.

"I did everything you asked, everything, and you just keep hurting me." I got out through sobs.

I heard a grunt and felt the seat shift as he kneeled down by my legs.

"Why did you kill Thomas? He was a good guy, and you killed him." I asked finally, my voice barely more than a whisper.

I knew I was asking stupid questions. I knew he wouldn't answer me. My tits didn't get him off, so I knew he'd not be satisfied yet. He was just going to rape me again, and then, he'd probably still kill me. For the former, I was immediately proven right, as he pulled me along the seat towards him and pushed my legs all the way up, presenting my vanquished vagina. I felt his cock flop down on top of it, hardening again already. I knew what came next. I had no energy left in me to resist though, not that it would do me any good.

12