Desperate Times Ch. 01

Story Info
Rebecca sells her body to save her son's life.
3.2k words
4.06
44k
52

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back on her verbal agreement to do what she was about to do; Rebecca wasn't too sure how she ever got up the nerve to agree to it in the first place. Of course, she was desperate for the money. Her son's life saving surgery was just around the corner, and of course there was nothing that she wouldn't do for her precious boy. She had tried to borrow the $18,000 that she needed from her bank, but because she had been a single mom with no child support and a crappy job for so long, her credit was pretty much shot. Of course, her bum of an ex didn't help matters by not ever paying his child support, either. The bank turned her request down without blinking an eyelid.

It all started when she went into one of those "instant loan" shops in an attempt to borrow a couple thousand bucks towards the total that she needed. Carl, the nice-looking manager was eager to make his commission and loan her some money; at least he was until he pulled up her credit rating on the computer. He looked up from his computer screen after pulling her credit, and told her that there wasn't anyone in the business that would be willing to loan her more than her weekly paycheck, which wouldn't even be a drop in the bucket. She recognized that he could tell how desperate she was when she broke down and cried right there in the loan company's office.

He had obviously been in this situation before, because he sat quietly until she could compose herself, handing her a box of tissues in his silence. When she could speak again, she very quietly said "I'm sorry," and "thank you for trying" as she got up to leave his office.

As she walked through his office door, he softly called her name. "Rebecca." "I have been able to help others who have been in your situation get the money they needed through other channels; would you be interested in hearing me out?" She returned to the chair beside his desk, and sat down, hoping without much hope that he had good news, but with a suspicion that whatever he had in mind, it was probably illegal, and she wasn't about to go there.

Carl prefaced his statement by telling her that if she was not interested in his proposition, that would be just fine, but that if she ever told his employers about it, he would simply deny it, and that he could and would destroy her credit rating and make her life a living hell from now on. Would she agree to those terms, he asked? She just nodded yes, and Carl leaned back in his chair, crossed his arms, and smiled at his next victim.

As he began telling her how she could get the money she needed, she felt both disgusted and appalled, and almost got up and stormed out of his office. Almost... She knew that his offer might be her only choice to save her son's life, so she listened while he explained the whole procedure...

He and 5 of his buddies went in together to lease some property about an hour from town up in the hills for deer hunting. The place was high fenced, and was a full section of land with a very nice 3-bedroom lodge next to a small lake. He told her that they had leased it for the last several years, and that it was a year-round lease, and that they were the only ones ever on the property.

Ever since he had taken this job at the finance company, (which was a deliberate choice for the opportunity to take advantage of these desperate women) he and his buddies had been helping pretty young women like herself get the funds they needed in exchange for "quality" time spent with them at the hunting lease.

He explained to Rebecca that they had worked out a system which gave the women exactly the funds they needed, predicated on the amount of time spent at the lease and the number of men in attendance. In her case, she would be paid $3000 by each of the six men (the $18,000 that she needed) as long as she stayed at the lease for the whole 72 hours, so that they each could spend 12 hours with her, one on one. In addition to the 12 hours spent with each man, she would be required to participate in a 3 hour "gang bang" each evening with all of the men at once. He assured her that all of them were disease free, and could be relied upon to not hurt her. (He even offered to have some unnamed previous "Customers" contact her if she desired.) He explained that it would just be a weekend of wild sex and partying, and she would not be any worse for wear for the experience, except probably extremely sore in a few places for some days, and, likely pregnant too, unless she was on the pill!

Of course, she had questions, as this whole scenario actually terrified her. She had never had sex with more than one man at a time, and precious few of those in her history as it was. Before she could begin asking her questions, he pulled a laminated card out of his wallet and handed it to her. On the card was a list of "Ten Minimum Acceptable Terms" that he told her she would have to comply with in order to receive the full monies from the group. If she was not willing to comply with all of them, she could still be paid for coming to the lease if she wanted to, but she wouldn't get all the money that they were offering for full acceptance. He also said that she could earn extra money for going above and beyond the 10 minimum acceptable terms, but that they would talk about that latter if she was interested in pursuing their proposal further.

This list contained the following Ten items:

1. Vaginal sex with one or more penises simultaneously, (internal ejaculation included) and/or toys/objects (In her naivety, she wondered, can that even be done?)

2. Anal sex with just one penis (internal ejaculation included) and/or toys/objects

3. Oral sex to include ejaculation in her mouth.

4. Double/triple penetrations.

5. Light bondage and spanking, pinching.

6. Food play to include covering her body with various products.

7. Total nakedness during each 12-hour stint if her partner so desired, inside or outside the lodge.

8. Only allowed 2.5 hours sleep during each 12-hour shift.

9. Only allowed to bathe/clean up with a majority vote of the members.

10. Pictures and video to be allowed for future enjoyment of the members.

Rebecca read the list, and then read it again. And again. Good God, she thought, who in their right mind would agree to this? And then it hit her; the truth was, that only women like her in desperate need for money would allow themselves to be used by these guys. Or a total whore.

Carl watched silently as she read the list, and he could literally see the wheels in her mind turning. He had done this enough times that he could tell if the prospective "customer" was going to accept or reject the proposition nearly as soon as they finished reading the list. He felt pretty sure that Rebecca was going to accept, so he asked her, "Would you be interested in knowing how you could earn extra money during the weekend, Rebecca?" (Never had anyone taken them up on this extra proposition, as they always offered the "customer" what they needed up front for complying with the ten terms to insure they got to have their fun.)

Honestly, Rebecca was in such a state of shock at this time, she really didn't even hear herself say, "Sure, why not?" Carl was hopeful that Rebecca would be willing to go above and beyond the normal terms as he and his buddies loved screwing the shit out of these poor, desperate women, but they all agreed it would be fun to raise the action to the next level, if they could ever find someone who was agreeable.

He pulls yet another laminated card from his wallet and hands it to her. It looked like a menu from a whorehouse, and was titled:

"XTRA FUN! Compensation"

1. Verbal abuse (name calling, degradation) $300.00

2. Receive and give "golden showers" 500.00

3. Anal sex with more than one penis 500.00

4. Heavy bondage (hung from ceiling, circulation reduction, etc. etc.) 500.00

5. Moderate/heavy spanking (marking of body, welts, no broken skin) 1000.00

6. Swallowing both cum and urine 1000.00

7. Sex with a woman/women brought in for the occasion 1500.00

8. 2 hour extension of "gang bang" each night, with 4 more men allowed 2500.00

9. Agreement to visit to a bar one night only for all patrons to have you 3000.00

Carl's eyes were steely as he watched Rebecca read the list, and he was definitely sporting an erection. He knew that she was considering at least some of the items on the supplemental list, which no one had ever done before. In an effort to "close the sale" he said, "I'll save you the math Rebecca, if you agreed to all the items on both lists, for your 72 hours spent with us, you would earn up to a whopping $28,800.00, and you can watch me wire transfer the funds to your checking account when you arrive at the lodge.

She didn't want to admit it to herself, but by the time she had finished reading both lists, her panties were wet. She had already decided to comply with the first ten items for her son's sake, and thought, "what the hell, if I am going to get screwed every way but loose during the weekend, I might as well earn the extra money the second ten items would bring in, and have a once in a lifetime adventure to remember as well..."

Before she could tell Carl of her decision, he said: "By the way, if you accept all nine on the second list, there is a bonus of $15,000! Rebecca's mental math was good, and she quickly figured out that she would be earning nearly $700.00 an hour during this weekend, even when she was sleeping. A grand total of $43,800.00! She couldn't help but wonder if any whore made that kind of money, much less a slightly overweight, middle aged, naive single mom.

Knowing that her son had no other chance, she nervously said yes, and the date was set for the following weekend!

The next day Rebecca told her boss that she needed a couple of days of vacation this coming Friday and Monday, and also called her doctor and told him to schedule her son's surgery any time after next weekend, that she would have the funds to pay for it then. The call to the doctor was the final straw, she was well and truly committed to doing the hunting lodge now!

She wondered to herself if she could back out of the extra 10 items, but she had been broke all her life, and finally had an opportunity to bank a little money, and she knew that she wouldn't back out. She had no way of knowing that Carl and his buddies had already met as a group the night she left Carl's office, and roughly planned out the details of how they could and would use her this coming weekend. It was probably a good thing she didn't know what they were thinking, or she might have backed out entirely...

Rebecca was nervous, excited, scared, and turned on, all at the same time during the next week. Her boss noticed that she seemed distracted, and kept asking her if everything was ok, to which Rebecca replied most definitely, but she knew that her boss suspected something was up. She just tried to stay away from him as much as possible all week to avoid any of his questions.

She wondered what one could possibly do to prepare for an ordeal like this, and she kept coming up empty. Having never having had anal sex before, (her sex life up to this point in life had been pretty vanilla, and almost non-existent since she had divorced her son's father.) She googled it, and determined she might do well to eat a high fiber diet all this week, and she also went and purchased two big bottles of lubricant to carry in her purse to the lodge. Other than that, she had no clue what to do.

She wondered if there were any drugs that she could get on the street which might help her get through it, but discarded that idea, as she had no idea whom to get what from, and didn't have any money anyway... Carl had already suggested a few clothing articles she should bring, but laughed when he assured her that she would probably be naked most of the time anyway!

She told her son that she had a work conference to attend this weekend, and that he would be spending Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights at his grandmother's house. She told the same lie to her mom, feeling guilty about it, but not feeling like she had any choice if she was to save her son... According to Carl's schedule, she should be home by midnight on Sunday, but she told her mom that she would come get her son on Monday evening. She suspected she might need the extra day to rest up...

Carl told her that if she would meet him at his office at 5:00 on Thursday, he would lead her out to the lodge in her own car, and that way she would have an exit strategy if she decided she wanted to bail out. (Of course, she wouldn't get paid, but that was part of the agreement between them.)

Thursday FINALLY came around, and at 5:00, Rebecca leaves her office and drives to meet Carl at his seedy finance office. He simply told the 5'3, big chested brunette to "follow me, and don't lose sight of me, it's about an hour's drive." Rebecca's stomach was turning flip flops, and her palms were sweaty on the steering wheel as they drove, but her panties are getting a bit wet too. Sure enough, at nearly exactly an hour, they turn off the main road into an entrance, and Carl gets out and opens the gate, closing it after they both drive inside.

He tells her that they are probably the first to arrive, and will have an hour or so to get to know one another before the others show up. They both drive about 1/2 mile up into the wooded hills, and pull into a circle drive of a very nice-looking two-story log home/lodge. Carl carries her suitcase to the front door, unlocking it with his key. Inside is one big huge open room with exposed rafters, with couches and love seats facing a large fireplace, and a kitchen/dining area in the back of the room.

One side of the room has a pool table, the other side has a full wet bar, complete with 4 bar stools, a brass foot rail, and a huge mirror behind the bar. A set of stairs leads upstairs to three bedrooms. The back deck has a gorgeous view of the hills, as well as a hot tub sunk into the wooden decking. A small blue lake with a swimming dock completes the serenity of the scene just down the hill a bit.

Carl asks what she wants to drink and fixes her favorite, an Amaretto sour. He tells her that she can drink all she wants this weekend, unless she begins to get too drunk to function, and then they will cut off her liquor supply. His sage advice is to try to stay half-drunk all weekend if possible. He fixes his own drink and then asks if she wants the nickel tour?

Of course, she politely says yes, although she can see the whole damn place from downstairs... He leads her upstairs to the first bedroom and tells her that she will be "fucked hard" in this bedroom. This first bit of vulgarity from him shocks her a little bit, and she can hear the obvious lust in his voice. He takes her to the next bedroom and tells her that she will be ass fucked in this one. He shows her the third bedroom, and tells her that she will suck cock and swallow cum in this bedroom.

He lays back on this bed, and tells her to come rub his cock through his pants, and then they will continue the tour. Rebecca does as she is told to do, and can't help but wonder how many times this particular hard cock will use her body for release in the next 72 hours and in how many different ways? He asks her if she is excited, and she tells him that she is scared, but a little excited as well. "Drink up", he says as he gets up from the bed and leads her back downstairs.

Outside on the back deck, he shows her the couches, chairs, and hanging swings, and tells her that she will have all her holes filled with cock in each of those, and this was where they would most likely use her as their own personal toilet to piss on during the weekend. He also told her if she got to stinking too much, they would start fucking her in the hot tub until she didn't smell anymore.

With each description of the upcoming activities, she could sense his sexual urgency rising closer to the top, and she wondered if he would fuck her before anyone else got there? He walked her down to the lake, and asked her to guess what would happen to her down here? She didn't have a clue, and when she told him that, he just laughed and they walked back up the hill to the lodge.

He freshened up their drinks, and starting pointing out various spots in this huge room where they would all take their pleasure with her. He said the pool table was always a favorite place for the gang bangs, as it was just the right height for several "activities" and gave everyone sitting at the bar a good view.

She noticed the felt on the pool table was very stained, and guessed correctly that it wasn't from spilled drinks. He made sure she noticed the exposed beams and mentioned that they came in very handy during the bondage games, and also invited her to look into a small closet that was underneath the stairs.

She opened the door to this closet and was utterly amazed at the sheer number of sex toys and unidentified contraptions that she could see. She thought she heard him mutter under his breath that she was in for a helluva wild time this weekend, but she couldn't be sure.