Alone in the Locker Room

Story Info
High-school senior gets ambushed by bully after gym class.
7.6k words
4.54
38.6k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

Part 1 - Caught

"This is bad."

Was the first rational thought that crossed my mind after the initial shock of being caught in probably one of the worst situations that a high school kid could find themselves in, especially a guy like me.

As a shy and nerdy kid, who was barely breaking 5'6 in his senior year I was not exactly very popular, though thankfully some of my redeeming qualities made me not such a prime target for bullying. I always kept in pretty good shape, and though I think none of my peers would call me a jock I could say with some confidence that I didn't completely suck at sports. It was also my understanding that, comparative to most of my geek kin, I was quite good looking. Well at the very least more good looking than most of the people I used to hang out with, who probably got the worst of it.

With all that said, I could still very easily be intimidated by some of the more athletic types in my class, one of such being Tom Harper, who was now standing in front of me on the other side of the school gym's locker room, with a smirk on his face.

"Heeey, what you got there Peters?" Tom said, walking in my direction, and I dreaded every single word as the panic set in and my mind was racing to find any explanation, or desperate act that could possibly get me out of there unscathed.

It was fruitless of course, because how could anyone explain to someone else what they were doing alone, post-PE in the locker room, with their interlocutor's jockstrap up to their face, besides, you know, the obvious.

"I-I-... I w-..." Yet my mind reached nonetheless, as I stumbled to find words

A person in my shoes shouldn't need more reasons to keep to themselves, but being gay added a pretty big weight to that decision, granted it wasn't as big a deal at the time as it used to, but it certainly didn't help. Throughout the entirety of my high school life I had made a constant effort not to let on that particular interest of mine, hiding it even from my close friends, I'm sure they would've been fine with it, but just the idea of things being different scared me in a way, but way worse than that was if it would somehow slip out to the rest of the school, that, scared the hell out of me. Of course being a teenager, it wasn't easy to keep those urges in check, so I would occasionally sneak a couple glances at the other guys in the showers, I'm pretty sure I was subtle about it, and I tried my best to not linger too long in the locker room.

But this one time... the one time I gave into my desires and risked doing something stupid... man why did it have to be like this?

"Hey is that... Is that my jockstrap? Were you... sniffing that?" said Tom, pausing for a brief moment, before closing in on me, and something told me the surprise was not one hundred percent genuine.

"I-.. Tom, I was just-...uh I'm-..'"

I'm fucking dead.

"Oh..., I see how it is." he was now directly in front of me, looking down, making me take a few step backwards towards the lockers.

Tom, 'Tommy' they called him, but I was neither a friend nor an acquaintance of his, so I just called him Tom. He was an imposing figure, standing at what was certainly over 5'10, he was pure muscle, but not in an uncomfortable way, in fact his arms that were twice as thick as mine, his thighs which were, well, thicker, his broad shoulders and wide, covered with hair pectorals, coupled with a slight olive skin would in other circumstances make my heart race for different reasons. As one of the stars of our school's footbal team, there were not that many people who could go up against him, he was also a year older than me, 19 years to my 18, having skipped a year of school for reasons that I was not privy to.

"You know, I always found it curious how you'd always rush out after we all were done showering, so when I came back 'cause I realized I'd forgotten to close my locker, well I was a bit confused to see you standing there, all alone, right next to it."

I opened my mouth, but no sound came out of it, and even if it had at that point I felt like it would only have been a jumble of incoherent coughs and noises, my heart was pumping so fast all I could do was hold my breath to try and stop it from jumping right out of my throat.

"But it all makes sense now." he said, lowering his voice and getting even closer

Then he put his hand on my chest, and swiftly pinned me to his locker, making it reverberate a sharp noise throughout the room, and knocking whatever air was left on my lungs right out of me.

"You're a faggot, aren't you?" he had a wide grin and was looking straight into my eyes as he said it

I would have winced at the word, if I weren't more busy praying to every god under the sun that someone, a teacher, or really anyone else, would show up right now and stop what was likely going to be a pretty ugly beating. I'd never actually seen Tom beat anyone before, or go beyond just the usual insults and bumping shoulders in the hallways, though knowing the circles he mingled in, I wouldn't doubt it, especially considering what he'd just witnessed.

"You went through my stuff looking for this?" he yanked his jockstrap from my shaking hand with no resistance and lifted it up between our faces.

"So you like smelling dude's sweaty undies. You like this huh?" he said as he rubbed it all over my face

"Nn-no.. that's not what this is!" I managed to say through his assault

"Oh it isn't? Then what's this between your legs? You thought I hadn't noticed huh?"

He was completely right, despite all of the force being applied to my chest, and how terrified I was, I was still hard, just from the musky smell of this dude's sweaty undergarments.

"You know, it's not like no one couldn't notice your wandering eyes in the showers,..." he said in a calm, but still imposing tone "I mean, you kinda always gave me that feeling that you played for the other team, but this..." and he lifted the jockstrap up once again "this is some pretty perverted shit. Heh." he looked at it and stared back at me

"..Please, just let me go." was all I could say, meekly, after a brief pause while we stared at each other, and I could feel tears start to well up in my eyes as I diverted them

"...Sure, I'll let you go." Tom said, and I looked back to see him still smirking "You know, I'm not as heartless as your gang probably thinks I am. I'm forgiving."

He let go of me and took a step back, and I sighed in relief as all that pressure left my body.

"But you're gonna have to do something for me first, and considering what we now both know I'd say it'll be, what was it they called it?.. ah, a win-win kind of situation."

He was doing something with his shorts, but I couldn't really tell what, busy catching my breath and my eyes were pointed at the ground but I wasn't really looking, and when I lifted them back to his face he said with a devilish smile

"Get on your knees and suck my cock."

--

Part 2 - Down

"I-what?" It took me a second to fully process exactly what Tom had said, if not only because that was one of the things I'd least expect him to say, he also had his dick out of his shorts and was holding it with his right hand.

"What? This is what you wanted, isn't it? My smelly dick?" he lightly slapped his dick a couple times against the jockstrack that he still held on his left palm "There's no point denying it, you were fantasizing about having your face up on my crotch right? Well I'm feeling generous, so now's your chance."

"-..." again I was at a loss of what to say. Was he being serious right now? Was he just toying with me? Both? The whole thing felt so surreal that it got me completely stumped trying to make sense of what exactly was happening.

"Hey are you listening? Did I knock the sense out of you or something? I didn't even push you that hard. Or maybe, are you so mesmerized by my little friend here that you can't even say anything? Heh, come on dude, it's not like you've never seen it before, what with all your ogling in the showers."

It was true, I had seen Tom's tool before, many times in fact, but it was also true that it was mesmerizing, seeing it this close for the first time, budding out of the thin layer of curly pubes that enveloped his groin, his dick was a darker tone than the rest of his body there was a noticeable vein on the top left side, running from the base of the cock up to roughly half of it, where it split in two, one that ran along the left side into the underside of it and one that went right, into the middle, and disappeared under the skin, even in its half-hard state it was bigger than mine was erect, and I could see the tip of the pink head peeking through the foreskin. It was indeed very distracting, and I could swear I felt my own dick getting even harder, if that was even possible.

Tom snapped me out of it with a pat on my left cheek that felt a little bit too rough to be a pat, but not hard enough to be a slap, I lifted my head up to face him.

"Listen dude, we don't have all day to waste with your dunce ass staring. I could go and tell the teachers, or hell maybe the principal, about your pervy stunt here, I'm sure most of the school would love hearing about it too. Or, you could make both of us happy right now and we could just forget about this little incident after that. So what's it gonna be? Make up your mind, last chance."

I stared at his smug look for a couple more seconds, and then deeply swallowed before I started lowering myself. I was half-expecting him to throw a knee at my face and then laugh at me, yet nothing of the sort happened, and I was soon on my knees, face-to-face with my assailant's privates.

"Heh" he snarked, standing with both hands on his hips, and I could tell he was smirking "I knew you wanted it bad, fag. Well? Get to it then."

At the moment I could only stare at it though, partialy because of how nervous I was, and how unreal this all felt, but also because his equipment was incredible, not only his cock but also the sack that hang beneath it, two perfectly round orbs encapsulated in a slightly wrinkled but tight patch of dark skin peppered with bits of black hair. I had seen closeups of cocks and balls before in magazines and on the internet, but nothing could compare to the real thing as it stood so close to my face. At that distance I could also feel the slight musk start to hit my nostrils, masked a bit by the smell of soap, it made my mouth start to water.

It seemed then, that Tom had finally lost his patience

"Jesus Christ dude! Stop gawking at it and get in there already!"

With that he grabbed me by the scalp and pulled my head straight into his groin, my forehead ended up by the left side of his dick, my lips were touching his ballsack, and my nose rested in the space in between. His natural smell was much more pronounced now, as my nose reached past his pubes, and he started smothering me with his crotch, sliding his member back and forth against my forehead.

"How do you like it 'Kyley'? Is it as good as you imagined, while you were enjoying yourself sniffing on my undies? Sorry, I know it's not as sweaty now as a little perv like you probably would've liked, but I hope it can still satisfy you."

It wasn't as good.

It was much, much better than I could've imagined, it was true that it didn't smell quite like Tom's used jockstrap which I had so shamelessly snatched from his open locker minutes before, but I didn't mind it one bit, just the feeling of his equipment against my skin, coupled by his smell, was enough to make me momentarily forget about anything that happened before this moment, or anything that might be going on outside of that room, it made my cock throb inside my pants almost more than I could bear, and I could feel his own cock getting harder too.

"Hmm, no resistance? As I thought you really love it huh? If you like the smell so much, I bet you're dying to find out what it tastes like." and he slightly lifted his cock, holding it with his right thumb and two fingers "Suck my nuts"

I didn't think twice, by this point I was completely enthralled, putting my hands on his thighs for support, I opened my mouth and started gobbling and lapping at his left testicle, I don't know exactly what I expected it to taste like, but it was different and I'm not sure I could accurately describe it, but I was really into it, switching over to his right orb while Tom had let his cock fall over me, and it felt like he was sliding his hand up and down its lenght while pressing it against me.

"Oohh hoho..!" he groaned as my mouth engulfed his right testicle and my tongue swirled around it "Yeah, that's it. Yeah, you love it, don't you you dirty bitch? You love the taste of my hairy balls."

After a few seconds of this Tom gripped the hair from my scalp hard once more and pulled me away from his balls, taking me out of my trance and angling my head upwards to face him.

"Ah!.." I let out invonluntarily from the sudden use of force, he didn't seem to mind. From that angle I could see even better how broad and muscular Tom was. He had a bit of a belly on him, but it was all firm, hard meat, the tiniest bit of fat going over the sides of his waist, into his glutes, which, if you asked me, only added to how hot he was.

"Open your mouth, fag. Stick your tongue out." he said while looking down to me

It didn't seem like I had many other options, so I did as instructed, putting myself on and even more embarassing position than before, it couldn't get much worse than this, I thought to myself.

I stayed still when Tom let go of the back of my head to grab the base of his dick with his right hand, pulling what little foreskin was left over the head all the way back. It was now fully erect, and as he held it straight forward it pointed slightly up, it wasn't much bigger now than when I saw it at first, which made me reach the conclusion that he was a shower, rather than a grower, or at least that's how I heard people call it. Well it's not like I minded since it was already really big by my standards.

Tom started slapping his dick against my tongue, and I felt a little salty taste of what I assumed was pre-cum, and bits of it landed on my cheek

"Heheh, yeah that's a good look for you." and he slid it left and right along my face "Little Kyle Peters on his knees slobbering on another dude's cock. You're like a little puppy. You ready for your treat Peters? Wanna have my meat inside your mouth?" he held his 'meat' against my tongue, and for a moment nothing else happened

"Answer it." he finally said, not in an aggressive tone, more like assertive, like it was a simple command

"Y-yesh!" it came out weird, saying it with my tongue out, still it was the truth

"Alright then. Open wide!"

As Tom slid the head of his cock up my tongue, I turned my head down to meet it and my lips closed around it

Tom's member was way hotter than I thought it would be, and it warmed the inside of my mouth almost instantly. The taste was strong, and somehow, as I started sliding it further into my mouth it got stronger, as did his smell, and I could feel more of the notable taste of his pre-cum while it was smeared against my tongue.

Not exactly sure how I was supposed to do it, I started by tentatively pushing my lips a bit past the head and then back, while sliding my tongue under its width.

"Yeah, keep going bitch. Come on, you can do better than that! Work my cock. Do a good job and I might go easier on you."

I wasn't sure what he was referring to, but it didn't matter, I was already planning to do the best I could to please this man. In all my years as a high-schooler, or even ever since I suspected I might be into guys more than girls, a moment like this was something I'd never actually hoped would happen, and I was not about to waste it.

So I pressed on, finding renewed motivation due to his encouragement, I put my right hand firmly around the base of of his dick, feeling it pulsating, and my left hand under his sack, softly pulling on it and playing with his balls, as I tried to push my mouth further and further over the lenght of the member with every sucking motion.

"Ohh..." he groaned "Oh yeah that's good..."

I think he was starting to get more excited, I must've been doing something right because he couldn't stop himself from starting to make little humping motions with his hips, and I started going faster as a response.

"Damn, you little eager-... you know exactly what you're doing, don'- Oww!!!"

--

Part 3 - First

I was once again pulled from my bliss-like state, when he pushed me away from his groin, putting his hand on his dick.

"What the fuck man?!" and he slapped me on the face "Watch the fucking teeth!"

I covered the side of my face with my hand, wincing from the unexpected surge of pain. I must've lost focus and accidentaly scraped him pretty bad with my teeth in the heat of the moment. I looked back at him, with a mixture of surprise, confusion and anger.

"What kind of cocksucker are you? You trying to screw me over? Or are you so nervous that you can't do this right? Seriously it's like you never done it before or something."

We stared silently at each other for a few seconds, then I averted my eyes, embarassed - which, I didn't really know why I felt like that, since where I came from sucking cock wasn't the kind of skill to be proud of -. You might've guessed I wasn't exactly experienced in the art of giving head, but in fact I had never actually even touched another man's cock before, the most I'd done was practice with phallic objects in the shower while masturbating.

"Oh... really?... Really?" for the first time Tom seemed legitimely surprised; when I didn't say anything, he continued "Huh.. I mean I'd figured you must've at least messed around with that fatty friend of yours, seeing as you've always seemed glued to each other."

He was talking about Dennis, my best friend. It's true we were very close, since junior year we've basically spent all our time in school around each other. But I never would've done something like this with him, firstly because, I was too scared to come out even to him, secondly, he wasn't really my type of guy, and third, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like that idea, in light of him being enamored with at least a couple girls in our class, as far as I was aware.

"So... never?" he asked again, in a tone that said 'just to make sure', and I looked back at him, still caressing my own cheek, and slightly shook my head "Well, I guess I can't blame you, seems like what you really wanted was a taste of a real man." he walked slowly towards me until he was back where he was a minute ago.

"Seeing as I'm your first, I'll let it slide, but... you better... pay attention, from now on... or it's gonna get worse for you."

He seemed a little hesitant, but at that point, I was too angry to give it much thought, more than I would let it show, it was all so humiliating, I was seriously considering punching him in the nuts and trying to make a run for it, weighting my options, but really, what good would it do? What were the odds I'd get out of it scot-free? That he wouldn't later just bring his friends and ambush me after school, or just run after me and catch me before I could get anywhere? That assuming I could even land an effective hit, I had the element of surprise but I wasn't very fond of hitting people, and Tom was much stronger and faster than me. Those were the thoughts that told me maybe it wasn't worth trying to escape and leave him unsatisfied, there was something else though, hanging on the back of my mind, something that I could feel but not really grasp...