Alone in the Locker Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom interrupted my trail of thought, pointing his dick up to my face

"Still, you hurt my little guy here. Aren't you gonna apologize? Here, give him a kiss, make him feel all better."

He turned it a little bit so I could see how it was reddish on one side, although I wasn't really sure if that was really the fault of my teeth, or if he was just really really horny. Tom gave me a little smirk, and so I swallowed my pride, or what was left of it, and got back into position.

Just like he suggested I started with giving it a little peck, first on the cockhead, then to the side where the alleged 'injury' was. The kisses got more sensual as I was admiring his tool and taking in all the sensations that came with it, soon I was sliding my tongue up and down the shaft, going from side to side, licking over and under all of its length and grit, this time paying careful attention not to scrape it, I was also glancing up at Tom from time to time, to gauge his reaction.

"Ooh, he likes that." Tom said in a voice told me he was content, but then he looked down at me and something felt a bit off with his expression

"Take yours out."

With my tongue still in his cock, I looked up at him, and blinked twice in confusion. The scene must've looked comical, he didn't laugh though.

"Are you deaf bitch? I said take yours out, and beat one off!" he took his cock and smacked me in the face with it.

What the hell was up with this guy? Every time I thought I knew what he wanted, he'd throw me something completely unexpected, I just couldn't seem to get a read on him.

I didn't want to upset him further however, so with a bit of effort, I was able to slide my shorts down slightly and take my own cock out, and I guess I had been giving Tom so much of my attention that I just hadn't noticed the huge stain I had made inside my briefs, which had also passed through to the shorts. My dick was leaking like I'd never seen before, and again I felt embarrassed. I put my hand around it and I was afraid it was gonna explode.

"Ohh.." I let out a sigh of pleasure as I got a chill over my whole body.

"Yeaah, that's it. Damn, that's a lot of fun you're having down there huh? You like being below my dick that much? See how much of a good guy I am? I even let you touch yourself while you're getting me off. You should really call yourself lucky I'm the one who found you here, usually fags like you just get beat up."

His cock was twitching. Apparently Tom Harper got just as much of a kick from watching how much I really loved playing with his dick, as he did from the blowjob itself, maybe even more.

I closed my eyes and started slowly pulling on mine, the sensation was almost overwhelming, but I could tell I was not that close, not yet.

"Anyway, where were we?" Tom said and I opened my eyes and looked up at him, towering over me

"Oh right, you were about to gobble my cock." he then put both his hands on the sides of my head, and both of his thumbs inside my mouth, I could feel the fabric of his jockstrap against my right cheek

"And no teeth this time." and with the sides of my mouth spread apart, he started inserting his member once again.

He kept pushing and pushing, and when I thought I was about to start gagging, he pulled it back, then, he started to push it in again. Every time he did, it seemed he tried to get a little bit further, and a little bit faster, like he was preparing me for what was coming. I was doing my best to withstand it, but soon enough he started going like a piston, and the sides of my eyes were watering, and saliva was running down my chin. In and out, in and out his dick went, and he was grunting all the while abusing my throat. When I couldn't take anymore, I put my hands on his hips and pushed him away. He let go and I started coughing.

"Ooooh yeaaahh! Hahahaha. Way to go!"

I couldn't tell if he was praisiging me or making fun of me anymore. Either way, he seemed to be really into humiliating me as much as he possibly could. At least he took a moment to let me breathe before he grabbed my scalp and lifted my head up again.

Contrary to what I expected though, he let go.

"Here, I'll let you suck on it how you like it. But keep looking up, and don't forget to jerk yourself." he said with a grin

I put one hand on his dick, and the other one on mine. Despite all of it, I was still hard as a rock, maybe even harder. I put my mouth around his dick, just like I did the first time, and started going up and down, at the same pace I pulled on my own member. My jaw was sore, but it still felt easier this time and I felt like I was going further than before. Tom put a hand on the back of my head, but didn't push it.

"Ahhh..." he exhaled when lifting his head up to look at the ceiling

"Man... for a first timer, you really learn fast. It's like you were born to have a cock in your mouth."

Looking up at him, while he was saying those things, feeling the taste and smell of his dick, and jerking myself off, it was all somehow very erotic, it was bringing me over the edge. I closed my eyes shut when I started feeling it coming, my heart was beating faster than ever before, I felt my body trembling and a sensation building up deep all the way from my-

"Alright, that's enough."

--

Part 4 - Locker

All of a sudden his dick left my mouth, and I immediately stopped what I was doing

"Get up."

I didn't really process what he was saying, I was sweaty, confused, and still breathing way too fast, he wasn't waiting though.

"Don't doze off like that, come on, get up!" he grabbed me by my shirt and made me stand up.

What was happening? Was he done? I didn't see or feel him finish at any point, actually I'm pretty sure I would have noticed if he had cum. Was he letting me go? I was so close to finishing too, to just be stopped when it was about to happen, it was frustrating. Was this just another way for him to mess with me, to torment me? So much was happening so fast and I was in no state to figure it all out.

When I saw him pulling his shorts and briefs down to his ankles I said

"C-Can I.. go now?"

He then briefly looked up at me before saying "Don't be stupid. Drop your pants." and he threw his to the side and came to face me once more.

"I... don't understand."

"Bitch, stop doing that. What don't you understand? I tell you to do something, and you do it. That is what's happening right now. So stop wasting our time and get those off... Now!"

Hesitantly, I lowered my shorts and underpants, and got out of them, lightly kicking them to the side. My legs were smooth and light colored, constrasting with Tom's. He seemed to like that.

Tom lifted his hand and reached behind me, and while looking straight at me slid the little metal door open. He walked forward, making me instinctively retreat, until my butt touched the bottom edge of his locker and my back hang in the empty space in between. With a grin that I was already getting to know too well, he looked at me up and down and said

"Time for the main course!" before pushing me

"Woah-!"

I fit awkwardly inside, pushing Tom's stuff (which wasn't a lot), back and around the sides, and hitting my back and head against the cold metal end that separated the cabinet from the wall. My legs and feet were now hanging above the ground. Tom lifted them up with both hands while moving forward, leaving my bottom completely exposed, until he was so close our balls were touching and the underside of his dick encountered mine, my left leg rested on his right shoulder above his arm, while he held my right up with his left hand.

"Wu-what, what are you doing?!!" putting my hands all over his chest through his sweaty sleeveless shirt, in a poor effort to push him away.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to fuck your ass." he answered, while looking down and slightly moving our equipments together.

"Th-that isn't what we agreed to!" I said in midst of my weak struggle, now also putting my hand against his face

He managed to grab my wrists together with his right hand, and slammed them against the back of the locker, making me flinch.

"Ugh!"

"What, fag? Did you think that was it? That I was gonna be satisfied with just that? C'mon, you were getting good, but not that good."

"You said you wanted me to give you a blowjob."

"I said you were going to make both of us happy. Well, this is how you make me happy."

I looked at him in disbelief, and could feel my cheeks getting redder. He let go of my hands, and for some reason I let them hang where they were. Then he pushed his middle and index finger through my lips, making me reflexly close my left eye while he swirled them inside my mouth. He took them out, they were now coated in saliva, he brought his hand down, below his groin where I couldn't see it.

"Now relax. You're gonna enjoy this too."

Then I felt it, his finger was pushing in against my anus, it didn't take much for it to get inside. Actually it kinda slid in easily. When I said before that I had practiced in the shower, it wasn't just with my mouth, I hadn't gone far with it but I had put stuff down there before. So I wasn't all that shocked by the sensation, even though it wasn't exactly the same.

"Agh.. aah!"

Eventually he joined his middle finger to his index, trying to push both in at the same time, and now I felt it sting, pushing my walls apart. It wasn't the worst pain in the world, but it was a new kind of pain, and one I wasn't prepared for. I squirmed and pushed my hands against the sides of the locker. By most people's standards our gym's lockers were pretty big compared to other schools', but they weren't that big, there wasn't much space to move around, and that only added to how uncomfortable it was.

"To-m...!" I cried, and to be honest I wasn't exactly sure what I meant by that, but this time he wasn't listening, completely absorbed in what he was doing, and so I was watching helplessly while he slid his fingers up and down my cavity.

I tried to relax, like he said, but I couldn't, I was too nervous, too inexperienced, so I just clenched my ass instead, my only option now was to just push through the pain, and eventually get acclimated to it, which I did.

After what felt like hours of this rough treatment Tom finally pulled his fingers out of my bottom and I felt a chill of relief. I knew it would be short-lived though.

"Alright!" Tom said, and he spit on his hand, and spread it along his length. "Brace yourself nerd! It's primetime!"

He pushed his cock against my ass, when the head got in I cried out. His fingers couldn't have prepared me for it. The pain was searing, if I didn't know any better I would've thought someone was putting a whole fist inside.

"AAAAAAH!! Agh!" I cried as he kept pushing and pushing, deeper and deeper, and for a moment I thought he was going to tear me apart

Sweat was running down my face, and through all of my body. My hands slipped from the metal walls, and once again landed on his chest, and were aimlessly pushing, trying to get him away.

"St-..top! It's too big! Too big!" I cried, panting

He stopped, but not because I asked, again he took my wrists away from him with his right hand, and pressed them against the back of his locker.

"I told you to relax! Stop whinning and take it like man. It's not even half-way in."

That couldn't have been true, there's no way it was, it had to be close to the base already. Yet he started pushing in again, now only with his hips, and it felt like there was no end to it.

"Aaaaughh!!!"

"Stop making so much noise! Here, bite on this and shut your mouth!" he had dropped my right leg from his left hand's grip, and then he shoved his jockstrap in my mouth.

I bit on it, hard, it tasted salty and slightly bitter, and surprisingly, it did help to ease the pain a little.

"Tsc. Are you trying to get us caught, screaming like that? Or would you actually like that uh? I bet you would. God you're such a slut, it makes me feel even hornier!"

I was certain he was saying that just to be mean, because pushing me against the metal cabinet the way that he was, it was making so much noise that I swear anyone passing through the corridoors would've been able to hear it. But weirdly enough, despite the agression in his words, or maybe.... because of it... I felt my manhood start twitching once more.

Tom started slowly pulling out his member, and a new sensation rippled through my body, then he pushed it in again, and began to repeat the motion.

"Umm..! Ooh ho man! Your hole is so good! So warm and tight. Might even be better than a pussy!"

"Mmf! Mmm! Uug!" were my muffled replies to his thrusts, which started getting faster and stronger

"Are you enjoying this as much as me? Hm little slut?"

I... didn't know. Right now I was feeling such a mix of emotions. It was painful, but below that a sensation that I'd never felt before was surfacing, more and more each time he'd push himself in. Tom leaned forward over me, and he started thrusting with more intensity.

"Uhmf! ah!.. O-oh yeah! Take it -ha.. bitch! Take.. my dick.. whole dick! You want it!" Tom groaned in a low voice

"Mm! Mmf! Aah-- hah! Oooh! Ah, a-ah!" I let out as I let his jockstrap fall out of my mouth

"Yeah! Moan for me! Moan like a bitch in heat! You like my dick up your ass, huh you little whore?" apparently that was what Tom needed, he turned up into second gear like he was a machine, sweat drops were splashing all over me, and I could smell our scents blend together. I couldn't do anything besides keep moaning along with his thrusts.

"Ah! A-a-a-ah ah hah- hah..!"

"Say it! Say it!" he said when he let his right hand go off my wrists to wrap it aroun my thigh, after which I reached forward and held tight onto his shoulders for support

"Y-yes! I do!"

"You do what? Look at me!"

I tried to open my eyes, but the pleasure was so intense, it was like my ass was on fire, my legs were limp, my dick was bouncing all over the place, Tom was hitting a spot inside of me that made me feel like I was going crazy, and all I wanted was for him to not stop.

I managed to open my right eye and squint with my left. First I saw his drenched white shirt, which made his nipples visible. I looked up and saw him biting his lip, looking at me intensely.

"I-I love it! I love your cock inside my ass-o-ooh! It feels so good! P-lease! Please don't ssstoopaaAAAAh!!"

I couldn't take it, my dick exploded. Cum was flying everywhere. It landed on Tom's shirt, it splashed the left side of my face, it landed all over my belly and my chest. It was the epitome of orgasms, something unlike anything I'd ever felt before.

"Hah!.. Aah! You really are a fag, you came from getting fucked without-... even touching yourself! Hahah!"

Defying all logic Tom seemed to be going even faster now, grunting like an animal, but it didn't last long. While my hands slid off of his shoulder, he too went over the edge, with a deep and long groan, followed by short small grunts, as his body spasmed he shot his seed inside of me.

At the end of it, we were both panting. Tom, holding himself up using the locker as support, and with my limp legs hanging over his shoulders, was looking at me with a small grin on his face, I, tired as I was, couldn't even manage that, so I just laid there staring, pulling air into my lungs with sharp breaths. His dick slowly fell out of me, and we stood like that for a while.

Finally, Tom lifted himself. Standing erect, he held my legs up with his hands underneath my knees, and was admiring his work, when a strand of his cum dripped out of my hole.

The bell rang. Were we really that quick? No, that wasn't right. I looked up at the clock on the wall, up on the left, past Tom. We had skipped the entire 5th period, and I hadn't even noticed it.

Before I had a chance to recollect myself, I was suddenly pushed, and the locker door was shut with me inside. I was bent, with my back touching the rear end of the cabinet, and the soles of my feet resting on the inside of the door. Everything went dark, the only source of light coming from the small vents at the top, and for a moment I froze, in complete perplexity.

In a few seconds I found my voice and banged on the door.

"Hey! Hey Tom, what's going on?!"

"Oh, heh, my bad! I guess my hand must've slipped." he exclaimed

"Get me out of here! Open the door!"

"Alright, alright! One second."

I heard a rusltle of clothes, and assumed he was putting his shorts back on. Every second he took made me more nervous. A few steps. Then metallic sounds of him messing with the door.

"Oh, huh, oops! Sorry, I think I forgot the combination."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing?

"Tom! Stop it! This isn't funny! Open up!" I banged two more times

"Sorry dude, when I forget something, kinda takes a while to come back. I guess you're just stuck there."

I was speechless. Frozen in place.

This must be a nightmare.

"But hey don't worry! I'm sure by the end of the day I'll remember it, I'll try real hard."

"Please..."

"Welp, I gotta get to class, can't afford to upset Mrs. Müller again! I'll come back to get you, you just hang in there. Oh, and I wouldn't make too much noise if I were you, I mean, if someone found you in there in that state, who knows what could happen. I'd probably never want to show my face outside again! Hahaha!"

"Stop..." I pleaded

"Anyways, later Peters!"

"No, TOM! Don't leave me here!"

I heard Tom's footsteps getting progressively quieter as he walked away, and soon, there was just silence. I was shaking, in complete disbelief, I swallowed, my mouth was dry, I was drenched in sweat, cum was dripping from my sore bottom, and I almost sobbed in my hands. I couldn't understand how something so good could become so horrible so fast. For me, in that moment, it felt worse than a nightmare.

I closed my eyes and rested my head against the back of the locker, suddenly overcome with exhaustion, and I remember wondering how Tom was going to explain to the class why he was late, and covered in sweat.

.

.

.

--

Epilogue

I must have dozed off, because the next thing I remembered was the sound of something metallic being flung, and a blinding light covering my face. I put my hands over my eyes, trying to adjust to the brightness, and I was sure I heard the sound of something clicking.

It was Tom, his left hand inside his pocket, and his right hand, holding a phone in front of me.

He took a picture.

"Heeey, welcome back, Peters! I see you were able to behave yourself, very impressive!"

"Woah woah woah!" Tom exclaimed, stepping back when I jumped out of the locker "Calm down man! You don't wanna hurt yourself!"

The locker room was empty, it was just him, and me, everyone else must've gone home by now. He noticed the desperate expression in my face when I looked at the phone in his hand then back at him, and he said with that knowing smirk

"Oh this? Don't worry dude! This is just for me, personal use only. A little memory! You just looked so good laying there, covered in your own spunk, leaking mine. I just couldn't help myself."

I was mortified.

"But you know, now that I think about it, it might also come in handy, if you like, ever try to do something stupid. Like tell on me, or try to fight me or something."

He then walked forward getting very close to me, but this time I didn't move.

"You get it, don't you?"

He leaned forward, and what he whispered in my ear, would stay with me for a very, very long time.

"Your ass is mine now."

I got chills, for like, a hundred different reasons.

He slapped my right buttocks and smiled, turned sideways and walked away, towards the exit of the room, I just stood there following him with my eyes.