Alone in the Night

Story Info
A night time visit by a stranger.
4k words
4.37
9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers

Your hand reached up and grabbed mine as I slipped the blindfold over your eyes. Holding it in one hand, I waited until I heard your startled "WHAT?" as you came awake before slipping my other hand over your mouth.

"Shhh!" I admonished, "Don't scream! You knew it would eventually come to this."

I hadn't had to break and enter; you'd told me weeks before where the key was and had even given me a rudimentary map of your home, so I'd not have to search to find you. How many emails had you sent over the weeks, complaining or whining that you'd had to take care of yourself - again? I told you originally you wouldn't expect it when it happened, but now that it was happening - you knew. I knew you'd finally decided that I'd just been another dick, teasing but not providing, but here I was slipping into your bedroom unannounced in the middle of the night.

I slipped the band under your head to keep the blindfold in place as your hands reached up to find me, to find my naked body. You initially found my arms, moved inward to my bare chest, and then downward to my cock, finding me already hard. I let you fondle my erection for a moment before taking your left hand and pulling it away. You let me take it, not questioning until you felt the noose slip over your hand and around your wrist. "What are you doing?" you questioned, but I didn't answer, just adjusting the rope to tie your hand to the headboard. Not so tight as to hurt, just to keep your arm raised and locked away.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I asked, my hands coming down to grip your other hand but not yet forcing it away from my cock. Holding it, I helped you stroke it up and down on my cock twice before pulling it away from my dick. Slipping the other noose over your wrist, I moved aside to also tie it to the headboard. Not quite spread-eagled but your entire body was now available to me and you were totally unable to see or respond. I reached over and turned the bedside light on and pulling the remaining sheets and blankets down, exposed your entire naked body to my view.

Without warning I reached down and slipped my middle finger into your pussy. "Ah, already a little wet, just from being tied up?" I mused, "I wonder what you will be like before I let you cum? I guess I'll just have to find out." I waited, but when you didn't say anything, I said, "I said, you're already wet, just from being tied up? And you should answer how? Do I hear a Yes, Sir?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Is that "Yes, Sir, you should answer that way," or is that "Yes, Sir, I'm wet from being tied up?" I pressed my finger upward in your vagina, pressing against the wall behind your clit as I spoke.

"Yes Sir, I'm wet from being tied up, sir."

"Good girl." I withdrew my finger, trailing it up your body. I drew my fingers up beside your pussy, not yet ready to find your clit, circled your belly button, and then upward. I stopped, just below your right breast before turning my hand over and cupping it underneath. "My goodness, such nice big girls you've got!" I squeezed, feeling their heft even though you were on your back. "You are quite proud of them, aren't you?"

When all I heard was an "umm" of approval, I pulled my hand away but quickly reached up and pinched your nipple.

"Ouch!" You said, and I smiled, relinquishing the pinch, and sliding my hand down to cup your breast once again. "And are you quite proud of them?" I repeated, your yes sir coming almost immediately this time.

"And such nice big nipples," I said, this time reaching up two handed, a nipple sliding between my thumb and first finger on each hand.

"I'm glad you like them, Sir."

"Umm, I do. They're quite nice." I leaned down, sucked one in and swirled my tongue around it in my mouth before pulling away and just swirled my tongue around your areola licking it. "A sweet little berry, just ripe for the plucking." I gently pinched your other nipple, pulling it away from your body, extending your breast, before allowing it to slip free - your breast bouncing back into place.

I trailed my fingers into the gap between your breasts, caressing the valley. "I'll bet a cock slides in here very nicely?" I asked.

"Yes, sir."

"I suppose all your men have liked to titty fuck you eventually?"

"Most have, sir."

"And do you like that?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Oh? Why is that?" I asked, moving aside, and swinging my leg over the top so I was sitting on your stomach.

"Because I can lick their cock when it gets to the top, Sir."

"Oh that's right! My slutty little girl with the big boobs likes to suck cock, doesn't she?" Your moan of approval almost elicited another nipple pinch, but you remembered, a "Yes, Sir. This slutty girl loves sucking cock sir!"

"Do you like sucking cock more than fucking?"

"I don't know Sir. I like them both."

"Do you like cocks coming in your mouth or in your pussy."

"I like them both Sir."

"So what do you like the best?"

"I like coming, Sir!"

I laughed, "Good answer my slutty little girl."

"No Sir. I haven't been a little girl in a long time, Sir."

I reached behind me, finding your kitty and slipping a finger inside once again, finding you not just damper but drippingly slick and wet. "Oh my, look how much wetter my big slutty girl is now," I said, emphasizing that I'd heard your correction. "Big girl with a big wet pussy, big beautiful boobs, big hard suck-able nipples who likes to suck cock."

I leaned back forward and then rose, still straddling, but slid forward, until I was nearly sitting on your boobs, and leaned down until I was holding my cock nearly on your lips. "Stick your tongue out," I commanded, and you did - immediately coming in contact with my cock head. You hungrily raised your head, trying to get me to put it in your mouth, but laughingly I pulled back. "Did I say you could take me in your mouth?"

Your head fell back to the pillow, "No Sir."

"Does my big slutty girl want to suck my cock?"

"Yes, Sir."

"See? All you had to do was ask." I leaned down a bit more, pressed my cock against your lips, and immediately you opened, taking me into your mouth. You moaned in approval, your tongue slathering, your lips closing and suctioning. I didn't give you much, just the head to start with, but your tongue and lips were enough.

"Oh! No Sir! I want more," you complained as I pulled back.

"Greedy Girl," I said, sliding my body backward so your boobs were once more in front of me. "Not so easy now, now you can work for it." I positioned my cock in the valley of your boobs, and then pushed your tits together and began to slide my cock up and down your cleavage. You knew what to do, your tongue came out as I got close to the top and stopped, but then I reversed and did it again before finally stopping at the top so your tongue could lathe my cock head. I let my thumbs slide up onto your nipples, caressing them once, before sliding back down. Twice more I repeated before I stopped again, this time moving just enough so your craning mouth could just wrap over the head of my cock once more. I pulled back, sliding up and down between your boobs another couple of times before I stopped at the bottom. "Hmm, I guess this would be a lot better if I had something slippery between them too, huh?"

"Yes Sir, that would be nice Sir."

"Oh? So this wasn't nice? You didn't like my cock between your tits?"

"Oh no, Sir! That was quite nice, but it's a lot nicer with something to make them slick."

"Oh?" I said, leaning back once again and sliding my finger into you for a third time. "Something that resembles this wetness?" With that I drug my finger out again, between your lips and intentionally against your clit.

You flinched when I touched your clit. "Oh, now my slutty girl, did that hurt? I felt you flinch."

"Oh no Sir! It was just so sensitive!"

"Then why did you flinch? Flinching is something we do when something is painful, so I guess you don't want me to touch there anymore?" I pulled my finger away from your pussy and clit but didn't move my hand away.

"Oh no Sir, I do want you to touch there. Very much Sir."

"Touch where?" I asked, moving my finger aside and just touching your lips.

"In the center, Sir. On my clit Sir!"

"Right here?" I asked, my finger pressing down on your clit, your body flinching once again. As soon as you flinched, I pulled it away. "But it seems to hurt you. I don't want it to hurt you...."

"Oh no, Sir. It's just so sensitive when you touch it by surprise it makes me do that. If you'd put your finger there and not pull away, I won't flinch sir."

"Oh?" I said, once again touching your clit, and getting the expected flinch. "So, this feels good?"

"Ummm, yes Sir!"

I just held my finger against your clit without moving it and when you tried to move your hips a bit, I moved with them, not letting my finger move away from the spot where I was pressing. "Sir, you're teasing," you complained

"Oh not at all. You said that I just needed to touch it without moving away."

"Yes Sir, touch it, without moving away, but you can move your finger on it, Sir!"

"Oh?" I said, without moving, and then moved my finger toward your left leg, feeling it move away from the center of my finger, and then I moved it back. Pressing down, I could feel my finger move up and over your clit, feel it flip to the other side, eliciting another flinch and shudder from you. "See? I'm hurting you!" I teased, pulling my finger away. You groaned in protest.

I rolled off you, lying beside you and put my mouth to your breast, suckling your large nipple into my mouth once again. I could feel you scrinching your pelvis, missing my touch, but I ignored it. I tongued and suckled your nipple for perhaps a minute before I pulled away. "See? Now you didn't flinch with that. Just a nice response." I leaned over and suckled your other breast. "Ummm, so tasty!" I said pulling away. "I'll guess I'll just have to satisfy myself with your nipples, eh?" I moved back to the near side, suckling your nipple once again and then simultaneously sliding my hand to your far nipple. When I tweaked it, you flinched, your body shuddering to my tease once more.

"What's that?" I asked, lifting up again, this time watching as my fingers pinched your nipple, and once again you flinched.

"That must have hurt," I said, "I guess I better not do that again."

"Oh no Sir... It's just... " You paused, and I suspected you were being devious, something in the way you flinched and reacted.

"It's just what Sir?"

"Your fingers... they're just so rough sir! It's so much nicer with your tongue and mouth." I grinned, knowing exactly where this was going, but since she couldn't see me, I didn't have to hide my facial expression.

"Oh? So you only want me to suck on your nipples, not use my fingers?"

"Oh no, Sir. Your fingers are fine on my nipples, but I was thinking..."

I didn't give you any response, and then to let you know I was waiting for you, repeated "I was thinking???"

"I was thinking if Sir could possibly use his tongue on my clit..."

"Oh? And why is that? Why would a tongue be better than my fingers?"

"Your fingers, they're really nice, but sometimes they press too hard. They're too hard. Sometimes that's really nice but sometimes I need it a bit gentler."

"Hmmm." I said, and then rolled my body up and over you and knelt, like I was going to go down on you. "So my fingers are too hard?"

"Sometimes, Sir. Yes, Sir."

"And that hurts?"

"Oh no Sir, it didn't hurt, it was just too strong."

"Just sometimes? Other times it isn't too much? When is that?"

"When I'm about to cum sir. Sometimes I just need a little extra pressure to make me cum."

"And you're not ready to cum now?"

"No sir, not yet sir."

"But you would like to?"

"If you want me to, I'd like that, Sir."

"Hmmm." With my knees between yours it was easy to lean forward and down, arms beside your body, and spread my body onto yours. As expected, your legs spread even more and my cock was nearly ready to penetrate you, but instead I slid it up through your lips, collecting your oozing wetness and then pressed against your clit with my cock. A shiver immediately racked your body, your breath quivering, as my cock slithered against your clit.

"Oh My God, Sir!" you exhaled, your pelvis lifting to push back against me, and especially against my cock. I immediately stopped.

"Am I hurting you?"

"Oh No Sir! That's quite wonderful sir!"

"Oh, OK." I leaned back down, thrusting my cock against your clit, eliciting a shiver and shudder from you each time I changed direction.

It wasn't hard to judge your reactions. Holding myself above you, nothing touching you except my cock against your clit, I could see every shiver, every twitch as I slowly slid my cock up and down your slit. I saw the swelling of your nipples as your arousal increased; the arch of your neck as you threw your head back. I could feel you raising your hips, trying to force your clit against my cock. I just continued, judging, waiting, and almost pushed it too far.

I slipped my cock back down, stopping with it no longer touching your clit, barely averting your orgasm. A gasp, and then a plaintive wail: "No!!!! Please Sir... Oh Please!!!"

I didn't say anything or move, my cock resting against your pussy, just above your vagina, but well below your clit, until I judged that any movement was not liable to allow you to cum just yet. When I moved just a bit lower my cockhead aligned with your wetness, and you groaned again, pushing your pussy up against me as my cock plunged into your quick. "Mmmm," I said to the pleasure of your love tunnel surrounding my cock, "My little slut wasn't going to cum before I said she could, was she? That wasn't our agreement, was it?" I gave it a second, my "Hmmm?" again questioning whether you had heard. There was something low and unintelligible that came from you in response. "What? I didn't hear you."

"No."

"No what?" I said, deciding to ignore the lack of a 'sir' this time, slowly pulling my cock out of you and then slowly moving back in. "No - you weren't going to cum before I said you could or, no, it wasn't our agreement? You were about to cum, weren't you?"

"Yes... Sir." I understood that she was answering my final question.

"I thought so." It wasn't that I just thought so, it was that I knew so - I'd barely stopped my touch in time to prevent you from cumming. "That's a naughty slut who doesn't respect her masters wishes. I suppose I'll just have to keep you from cumming until next time."

Your groan this time was palpable, although you'd known when we started this that you'd agreed to give me complete control, the thought of not achieving release was a stab to your heart. "No! Please Sir! I need to cum..."

"You want to cum, you don't need to cum. Isn't that right? If you want to, you can control it."

"But Sir, you got me so close..."

"Almost too close, you were supposed to be holding back until I told you to cum, weren't you?"

"I was, Sir."

"But yet you didn't. If I hadn't stopped, you would have cum, wouldn't you?"

"Sir was too good, Sir. I... I couldn't help myself." I lifted myself out of your pussy, letting my cock, now slick with your wetness pull free and flop forward where I once again slid it against your clit in an exquisite torture, your breath shuddering from the touch.

"You like that, don't you." It was a statement, but you understood it as a question.

"Oh yes, Sir"

"Are you going to cum before I tell you that you can?"

"Oh no, Sir. I'll try Sir."

"Hmmm. Try... I doubt you have that much self-control my little slut." I pulled away, rising up on the bed and moving up beside your head. "I think I'll just have to let you suck me off and we'll not let you cum until next time." Your groan in protest, in complaint of such a dastardly thing, edging you, bringing you so close and then not allowing completion, was felt whether I really heard it or not. "Are you complaining? Is that a complaint I heard?" I asked as I moved forward, my cock in space over your shoulder.

"No Sir. Your slut won't complain Sir."

"Good girl. Turn towards me, you're going to suck my cock." Your head did turn towards me and I moved into position, placing it at your mouth which readily opened to accept it. I just knelt there, letting you suck, taking me in your mouth, and then pulling back your tongue came out to lick up and down the shaft. "Nice!" I said, my free hand roaming from breast to breast, playing with your nipples. "Does my little slut like the taste of her pussy on my cock?"

"Mmm, yes sir!" you responded, pulling back just momentarily to answer, your tongue immediately coming back to my cock.

"Oh? So you like the taste of pussy? Have you tasted other pussy before?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Is that right? Perhaps I should take my little slut with me the next time I see my lover and let you suck her cum off my cock. Or perhaps you'd like to eat her pussy outright? Would you like that?" Your lack of rapid response ended as soon as my fingers began pinching harder on your nipple.

"If you wanted Sir."

"If I wanted?"

"If you want, I'll lick her pussy but I prefer cock, Sir!"

"I know you do." I said, and rising straddled your chest, my knees against your armpits. Leaning forward I pushed my cock forward, and when it reached your lips you readily sucked me in. "Oh... such a hot, warm, mouth!" I crooned as your tongue and lips surrounded me. Rocking forward and backward you let me fuck your mouth, going a bit deeper every time until I hit your gag reflex. Knowing your limit, I pulled back until just the head was in your mouth, and then moved forward in and out again.

I knew it wasn't really the best position for oral sex, but you were doing your best, tied as you were, and decided to reward you. I pulled away from your mouth. "You have been a good cock sucker, even though this isn't your best position. Perhaps next time I'll let you kneel between my legs and let you suck me off completely. Would you like that?"

"If that's what Sir wants, it's what I want."

"You do like sucking cock, don't you?"

"Very much Sir... it excites me, Sir."

"And if Sir decides he wants you to cum now, will you cum?"

"Oh yes Sir!" I laughed at the relief in your voice, the thought that maybe, after all, I might let you cum.

"Is that so? And if I let you cum, how would you want it? With my cock on your clit? In your pussy? In your mouth? Or perhaps make you cum with my tongue, or with my fingers while I suck your nipples?"

"Your tongue sir, against my clit. That's what I would like, Sir."

I moved from atop you to beside you, leaning in to suckle your breasts. Pushing them together I was able to get both nipples into my mouth at the same time, getting you to groan again in pleasure. I reached to your pussy, slipped a finger in, finding you just as wet and hot as you had been earlier, and then dragged my finger up across your clit, your shudder telling me it was pleasurable. I relinquished your nipples, kissing down your belly, until I inverted myself, once again offering my cock to your face which you readily accepted. I leaned down moving into a 69 to lick your pussy. Relaxing, I let my tongue dance on your clit, causing you to rapidly approach the arousal state that you'd been in earlier.

"Not until I say so," I admonished as I lifted away, "and not until you've sucked me off." You didn't respond verbally, just that your mouth and tongue and suction redoubled their action on my cock. I knew I could have driven you over the top before I came, but I took it easy, just enjoying the feeling of my cum boiling up in my cock and balls. I didn't attempt to hold back, just let you suck, and when I exploded, you hungrily swallowed and continued to suck. I didn't say anything, feeling I'd already explained my permission, and now redoubled my tongue action on your pussy. You weren't far away, just seconds later your entire body clinched below me, your pelvis lifting to my face, shuddering in ecstasy until I stopped my tongue movements. When you quit shuddering, I moved my tongue again eliciting more hard shudders from you, my cock never leaving your mouth even as I shrank up.

BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers
12