Alone in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fun, wasn't it my little slut?" I whispered, stroking your face with my hand after I'd pulled away and turned around.

"Yes, Sir. I enjoyed that Sir."

"I know you did." I reached over and pulled the pillow from under your head and laid it across your face.

"Sir?" your muffled voice questioned, not understanding what I was doing or knowing what to do. I reached under the pillow and found the blindfold, lifting it upward until it slid off your face. You must have realized that the pillow was just to block your view.

"Don't want you seeing me now, do we? And I'll need the blindfold next time," I said, stroking my hand back down and across your chest, cupping your breast, fingers on your nipple, back where we'd started.

"I don't get to see you?" I almost missed it, but with my fingers already on your nipple I again just began tightening toward the painful realm.

"I don't get to see you, sir?" you repeated.

"Now what fun would that be?" I questioned, "seeing and knowing who I am? This way you'll wonder with everyone that you meet. You'll wonder who it was that played your body like a fiddle, who it is that is in your mind keeping you almost constantly aroused; wondering whose cock you just sucked." I stood and stepped away from the bed. "My clothes are in the other room. You may move the pillow and remove the ropes after I'm outside, but don't come out until you hear the front door shut. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good Girl. My sexy little slut."

Thanks to Bent Not Broken, for the idea

12