All Comments on 'Alone in the Woods'

by xxxArtemisDawnxxx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It may be your "first attempt at a non consent ..."

but it is not your first attempt.

I would have thought that by now you would be aware of the necessity of proof reading.

Errors slip in very easily in, even in items written by the very best.

One of the reasons the 'very best' are the very best is because in addition to having a great story they also proof-read to try to weed out those errors that have crept in.

brandnewpetbrandnewpetover 11 years ago
One of my new favorites

Non consent is my favorite genre. And while the person who anonymously posted criticism wasn't entirely wrong - it is easier to submerge one's self in a story that has no errors - I don't think that the few errors that exist in this piece overpower the story itself. All in all, I really enjoyed this story. It's definitely one I'll come back to many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes

So good I just busted, grammatical errors do count though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Barely noticed grammatical errors. This was a good story!! Continue with non consent! You are good at it.

moonstormermoonstormerover 11 years ago
well done!

you did an excellent job with non-consent. some small errors, but hot enough that you don't really notice. keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not remotely appropriate or acceptable.

We all should turn our backs on stories and authors like this....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wooow

Best orgasm I've had in.........almost three weeks

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous