Alone Time

Story Info
A single mother finds joy in a bondage fantasy.
735 words
4.03
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone time...

Finally, the kids are in bed. It's not easy being a single mom. I hadn't had sex in years, nearly eight years with no dick! Thankfully, I had a weapon, something to help combat my loneliness.

I made sure that my kids were deep in sleep before I went to my room and closed and locked my door. The duct tape sat on my dresser. I picked up the scarf that lay next to it and pushed it into my mouth. Over that I laid four pieces of tape. I got into bed and laid on my stomach. I drew my knees up under me. I lifted my gown. My hand found its way to my clitoris. I began to rub and fantasize.

A masked man had broken into my house. He had me tied up on the bed, my hands bound at the small of my back, my knees tied to my ankles, leaving my pussy open and vulnerable to assault. He stuffed my mouth and taped it shut. No normal speech was possible! He leaned over me and put his gloved hand between my legs, touching my sex.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Where are you going pretty lady?" The knit material from his mask scratched my face. His voice as throaty and deep. "You aren't going anywhere unless I untie you. So for right now, why don't you just enjoy yourself, hmmm?" He worked his fingers back and forth, in and out. In spite of being touched by a stranger, I began to move.

"Oh, you like that, huh?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!"

"You ever been touched by a stranger, baby?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I shook my head.

"What? You never had a strange man play with your pussy?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I shook my head.

"Too bad. You got a nice pussy here." He made circles around my clitoris.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Move that pretty ass in a circle," he said.

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I circled my pelvis and met his wiggling fingers.

"That's a girl. Good girl."

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"You like being gagged? It's exciting you not being able to talk, isn't it?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I nodded my head.

"I know. Come on baby, keep rolling that beautiful pussy for me."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!"

"You gonna come?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Come nice and hard for me, girlie." He shoved his fingers inside of me.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" My body hummed with orgasm, a hard and thundering orgasm. He removed his hand. He kissed my pussy.

"Thanks for the fun, baby."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I rolled onto my back.

"What?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I struggled in my binds.

"Oh, you want me to untie you before I go?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Why would I do that? You look so sexy all tied and helpless."

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"I can't understand you. Say that again."

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"Oh wait, you don't want your kids to find you like this?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Alright, if you ride me tied and gagged, I'll let you go."

He undid my legs. He freed his cock from his pants. I straddled him, and he put his dick into me.

"Oh shit! That's a good girl!" He grabbed my naked breasts. "Ride that dick! Ride it! Oh shit! Shit, lady! Oh, you got some good ass pussy!"

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I rode his dick hard. I clamped his legs with mine like he was a horse.

"Shift those hips! Circle that pelvis!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I grunted.

"Get on your knees," he said. I did and he took my pussy from behind.

"Fuck me girl! Push that pussy on me!" He slapped my ass.

"Mmmmmmmm," I grunted. "Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I pushed my pussy back on his dick. Oh shit, oh this felt so good. He reached under me snd fingered my clitoris.

"Fuck me girl! Oh shit! Shit, lady, I'm gonna come....oh shit!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I came too.

The man untied my hands. He left me laying on the bed.

"A deal is a deal. You were amazing."

I opened my eyes. I panted and pulled my tape gag free and removed the scarf. Damn, I really went out that time! I have never made myself come twice!

Now I could sleep.

Until the next fantasy, which would probably be the next night...

I hope I see you again, masked man.

The End