Country Club Pool Rape

Story Info
Husband's boss takes what he wants.
3.8k words
4.28
93.8k
110
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
575 Followers

Tim and Joann Roberts were living what most people considered the perfect life. They had a nice home in an upscale suburb with two boys in middle school. Tim had his dream job which paid well enough that Joann could be a stay-at-home mom and do some consulting work on the side more as a hobby than a second income. Tim's job did require some travel about once a month. The job also included several perks including membership at an upscale country club paid for by the company.

The kids were off at summer camp and Tim had just left for a three-day trip to generate some new clients. Joann decided to go to the country club pool just to socialize and have some human contact.

Since the kids were gone, she could wear something more risqué not like a mother with two kids in tow. She pulled out a sexy white string bikini from a drawer. She tied the strings of the bikini bottom on and then reviewed herself in the full-length mirror. It was too skimpy just barely covering her cunt, but it did look good on her as she twisted around to see how good her butt looked.

Her breasts were still firm and perky for a woman with two kids. She still had that college girl look and today she had a chance to show off those bad girl titties. Joann pulled the top on over her head and tied it in the back.

Once again, she reviewed her look in the mirror it just barely covered her nipples but this time she smiled with pride. She liked the slut look on her. She remembered exposing her boobs to the cameras at spring break in Panama City, not quite as perky as back then but they still were nice and firm.

Joann liked the idea of taunting those middle age trophy wives at that country club flaunting the fact that she was still as hot as they once were in their faded prime. She was sick of those condescending old hags looking at her like she wasn't as good as them. Today she was going to put her assets on display and see what their husbands thought about it.

She slipped on a beach cover-up and a big floppy hat with some movie star sunglasses. Too bad she didn't have a convertible to go cruise the boutique shopping district and play the diva.

When she arrived at the country club the teenage valet gave her a long look and a boyish grin that brought back memories of her nights out clubbing with some of her slutty girlfriends back when they used to go man hunting at the hottest night spots in town.

Joann paraded through the lobby into the locker room and then out to the pool area. The towel boy was much more eager this time to assist her without a pair of kids tagging along. The skimpy top showing off her cleavage and other skin may have helped to motivate him just a little.

He gave her a lounge chair in a nice location with a table and beach umbrella. He spread out a towel and offered to get her a drink or some bottled water.

Joann asked for a very specific mixed drink and then quizzed him on the exact ingredients insisting that he bring it to her immediately and not make her wait. Normally she would not be so demanding but today she was playing the part of the arrogant rich bitch like so many of the other members in this overpriced club.

She looked around the pool area to see who else was there and who was watching her as she set her bag down next to the lounge chair. After deciding who was worth impressing, she turned in their direction and slipped her beach cover off and bent over, and laid it next to the chair making sure the right people got a good view of her cleavage and the scandalous swimsuit she was wearing.

She did get noticed, the same people that had seen her there so many times before now had very different facial expressions focused on her every move. They didn't recognize her; they were all wondering where they had seen her before. It was a fun game and Joann liked playing it.

She laid back in the lounge chair and enjoyed the warmth of the sun and the spectacle she had just put on as she sipped on that special drink she had requested.

As she gazed across the pool at some older men scoping her out the dark shadow of a large man slowly moved across her body blocking her sun. As Joann looked up it was Mr. Anderson, Tim's boss and the owner of the company.

"That was quite a show you were putting on," he said in a deep condescending voice.

Joann grabbed her beach cover-up and pulled it up over her body. She felt like a naughty schoolgirl being sent to the principal's office for a major screw-up, a situation she was very familiar with.

"You know the reason I gave Tim a membership here was to help promote business and to impress our potential clients not to detract from the image of the company."

"The economy is slowing down and some layoffs may be coming for those who aren't helping with the bottom line. Maybe I need to cut his position if he is going to cost me contracts."

"I didn't mean to create any problems." Joann pleaded. "If there is anything I can do to fix this. I am willing to do it."

"Perhaps we need to go somewhere a little more private and have a talk," he responded with a stern voice.

They strolled around the premises to a secluded area behind the showers and near the service entrance where the deliveries are normally made. It was an enclosed area with a chain-link security fence and gate facing the employee parking area.

On the walk over she had been mulling over in her mind the possible implications of Tim losing his job and what impact it would have on him and her family.

She needed to fix this but how? He was a businessman maybe they could negotiate something; you scratch my back I'll scratch your back kind of thing. He was a rich and powerful man Joann was not sure what if anything she had to barter with or if she had something that he wanted.

"I expect total commitment from my employees and their families if they want to be a permanent part of this organization." Anderson articulated.

"I am sorry I would be willing to do anything to help the company so Tim could keep his job." Joann proclaimed.

"What specifically does 'anything' mean?" Anderson asked.

"What would you like from me?" Joann inquired.

Without uttering a single word, he made his desires known with his wicked smile and the way his eyes worked their way down her scantily dressed frame leaving no doubt about what he had in mind.

She swallowed hard and glanced at him attempting to avoid direct eye contact. She saw the look in his eyes. A sense of panic shoot through her when she realized what he was after and what the price was for Tim keeping his job.

"I see where this is going," Joann said.

"Do you?" he asked. "Then maybe we can come to some type of arrangement to persuade me to forget about your inappropriate actions."

He cupped her face and then his other hand began slowly moving down her arm and the side of her body with a very light touch against her bare skin eventually resting on her thigh. His advances caught her off guard.

He was a strong brute of a man; he played football in college as a lineman and could have gone pro but damaged his knee. His upper body strength was not affected, his arms were as big as a fence post. He exuded both power and confidence like the arrogant asshole that he was.

"Are you sure you want to do something for me to help your husband's career?" he asked again.

"You are not very subtle, are you?" she retorted. "I am not sure I can give you what you want."

He whispered in her ear. "Perhaps if I take it from you, that way you wouldn't feel quite so guilty about it."

Her time for hesitation was over as he lightly grabbed her by her neck, pushing her back up against the fence. He began to kiss her, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

His control over her grew stronger as his hand began playing with her nipples. His other hand started to explore her thighs and legs. She could feel his growing arousal pressing against her and she started to push back against it.

She began to struggle, which incited him to drive her body even harder up against the fence.

"Leave me alone and let me go, damn you," she snarled at him.

He moved her legs apart as he pushed his fingers into her pussy and started wriggling his two fingers inside her.

Joann leaned her head back on the fence as he kissed his way down her neck. She attempted to protest but her body failed her. Despite his roughness, this man was exciting her, she could feel herself getting wet and couldn't stop it.

She pleaded for him to stop as he continued to kiss first the nap of her neck and then up to her ear lobe. He held her there, pushing his fingers between the lips of her pussy and rubbing her clit.

Joann felt her body going weak as he rapidly thrust his fingers in and out of her. He moved his tongue down to her breasts licking and sucking at her nipples.

Pulling his fingers out of her pussy he clutched her hair in one hand and pulled her towards him. He then spun her around and pushed her up against the chain link fence that prevented any chance of escape but also offered no concealment of their debauchery to anyone who wanted to stand there and observe them. She accepted her fate that this was happening with or without her consent.

Joann inserted her finger through the tarnished wire of the fence grabbing hold of it while defiantly cursing him under her breath. Her legs were slightly spread apart bent over staring straight ahead surrendering her body to be taken and used for his pleasure.

He untied one of the side strings holding her bikini bottom on and took up position grabbing her hips with a firm hold and began pumping her from behind.

Her fingers tightened wrapping around the links in the fence. With each thrust, his pounding became more and more intense and more relentless. She hung her head down closing her eyes hoping it would soon be over and another part of her hoping it would last forever.

He fucked her hard and aggressively. She hated him but it felt so damn hot. He was a jerk, but he was a well-hung jerk, and he did know how to use that cock.

He slowed his assault switching to a slow short upward trust into pussy releasing her hips and moving his hands to untie her bikini top from the back and letting it hang down while he seized her tits from behind squeezing them at the base and occasionally pinching the tips of her nipples.

The thrill and sexual intoxication of such an illicit act and the fear of being caught were making her crazy with excitement. She was pushing back against him forcing her bottom against his groin and pelvic bone.

They were truly fucking doggie style like two caged animals forced to mate in captivity for the entertainment of others. An erotic spectacle for everyone to see. At this point, she didn't care she needed this, and the fear of being seen doing it only fed her sexual hunger for it even more.

Her resistance was long gone, and she was now hoping he didn't pull out when he started cum. She wanted to feel that big cock throbbing inside her, vibrating like the bass speakers at a concert. Forcing the blood pulsating through her brain and pussy to keep time with the primal beat of the music.

Thank God he couldn't see her face and just how much she was enjoying this. Compared to the once-a-week bedroom sex with her husband, this dirty nasty forbidden sex that was never supposed to happen was owning her.

Her brain kept telling her she was a victim, but her body was enjoying being taken and used by a strong powerful man. To have a man want her that much gave her a strange sense of power and validation as a sexy woman. A trophy of great value and prestige worth fighting for, worth losing all his power and money for just to have her.

He was working hard pumping away at her pussy partially out of lust but more about the fear of being seen and caught. He was dedicated to getting it done he was on a mission and had little control over himself at that moment.

The sounds of his body smacking up against her sounded like the waves of the ocean lapping up against the side of a boat. He groaned with each thrust and her moans that followed with slight whimpers of pain harmonized with his sounds like a well-rehearsed duet by two singers.

He spun her around again pushing her back up against the fence with her impaled on his cock. Her hands were stretched out wide on either side clinging onto the galvanized wire fence like she was hanging on the cross.

He kept pushing into her with a rippling motion trying to get that in-and-out movement going that he desperately needed to make his cock shoot his load of sperm into her. Their mouths came together not in a kiss but like two wild animals trying to devour each other.

She wanted to resist him to put up a struggle or at least give the illusion she was fighting him off but her whole being was now consumed with the illicit act and she needed it as much as him.

She was squirming, pushing back against the fence, totally defenseless unable to prevent his onslaught. He continued ramming his rock-hard erection deep into her with a strong, steady rhythm, pulling her legs apart with each push, relaxing them as he withdrew. Joann could barely breathe between strokes; he was so deep within her that it was taking her breath away.

On and on he pounded his cock into her, sometimes slowing and working into her as if savoring every bit of her and then periodically grunting with pleasure when his cock forced its way completely inside her and it could go no deeper.

All the conflicting thoughts and emotions swimming around in her head, the fear the anger, and most of all that need for a mind-blowing orgasm that she had no control over.

His assault intensified as he lifted her off her feet and began to fuck her hard against the steel wire enclosure. His thrusts become more brutal pounding against her pubic bone, he withdrew from her completely and then slammed so deeply into Joann's helpless frame that she pleaded for him to stop that she couldn't take anymore.

He didn't stop, he just banged her harder against the fence until she screamed, "You bastard, I hate you."

Her words were the catalyst, the trigger she pulled, that finally sent him beyond the point of no return. Like an incendiary device going off and exploding, he started to shoot thick rich ropes of pure white cum into her, filling her up, drenching her, and making her body overflow with his seed. Joann was both terrified and euphoric to feel him spurting inside her, to feel her womb being overwhelmed with his alpha male sperm filling her up.

Then it was her turn. Her arousal was sending her sky high. Joann couldn't fight it any longer. The feeling was rising inside her, that sensation between her legs building into a crescendo. Her body began to writhe and squirm from the torment. The convulsions began taking her over, waves of spasms as the muscles in her legs and buttocks quivered and trembled.

She bit her lip and groaned as her body betrayed her. It wasn't long before she was making a multitude of strange incoherent sounds and twisting her head from side to side as her climax approached.

He was still pumping away when she finally gave into the shame and lust letting herself enjoy this forbidden act, moaning in pleasure, as a forced orgasm swept through her body. She rode her climax and the uncontrolled spasms that followed for what seemed like an eternity. A final deep trust by Anderson and he too was spent and drained.

For several moments they pressed up against each other as the final convulsions of pleasure and aftershocks wore themselves out. He stayed inside her refusing to pull out allowing himself to go limp and savoring his conquest. Joann continued to grip his cock with her pussy until it slipped out of her well-lubricated hole by itself.

Suddenly it was over. He looked lost and disoriented not sure what to say or do. He began unwrapping her legs from around his waist. Joann was still catching her breath when her orgasm finally subsided, her body was still shaking from the intensity of her climatic release which she tried unsuccessfully to hide. Eventually, he released his grip, and their naked bodies separated.

As the fog of orgasmic coitus faded from her brain and reality set in Joann slowly realized what just happened. He had raped her; she had no proof no witness just her word against his. After her performance at the pool wearing that skimpy swimsuit and acting like a slut, she was going to have a difficult time making her case even with a rape kit that it was not consensual.

Anderson told her they would meet again tomorrow at his house and talk about what just happened along with Tim's future with the company.

How did she go from being a rape victim demanding justice to a slutty adulteress being blackmailed for more sex?

The next day she went to Anderson's large house in the country expecting him to want to use her like a piece of meat similar to the day before. She wore a sundress that buttoned down the front for easy access and everyday bra and panties trying not to be any more provocative and suggestive than necessary.

When she arrived, he was dressed in a rich guy casual outfit, a polo shirt, and a dark blue blazer. Joann was surprised that he made no sexual advancements he was the perfect gentleman and host offering her a drink and a tour of his twenty-acre mini estate with tennis court, pool and horse stable. It was not the tryst or the booty call that she had expected more like a contract negotiation.

"I am not an unreasonable man." He exclaimed. "You paid your debt, and I am satisfied for now."

"I make no apologies for yesterday. You were good. The best sex I have had with another man's wife in quite a while. You fought back just enough to feed my lust and make me want it."

"You are a very attractive woman, a very desirable woman with skills and talents that are wasted. My guess is you are bored as a simple housewife, and you want more. More things, more excitement more appreciation by men other than your husband. Men with power and influence."

"I have a proposition for you. If you accept it, I can significantly improve your lifestyle and your financial situation for you and your family. If you decide not to accept your life will stay the same uneventful existence making cookies and changing diapers."

"And what exactly is your so-called alternative?" Joann asked.

Anderson responded with a reserved business-like demeanor. "I have an unsanctioned group of women that fill a special marketing and service niche within the company to promote and expand our client base. They attract new customers and keep our existing patrons from shopping around looking at our competition for better deals."

You would be required to serve as a client hostess providing special comforts and entertainment requested by a group of discrete gentlemen at special social events. Like a corporate geisha. Sometimes all you need to do is show up and look attractive, socialize and make the men feel special, other times you will be required to do more and be very good at it to ensure they are pleased with you and this company.

Tim will receive an extremely generous year-end bonus based on how much your services are appreciated by our many customers. It is just like working in sales, your compensation will be based on how well you perform for the company. You will get a corporate expense account and credit cards to spend on anything you like.

For what it's worth you are not the only wife providing this special service for the company. I will introduce you to the others at the proper time. In some cases, their husbands even know what they do, and they accept it as a cost of doing business. Some even like to show up and watch their wives in action. It is up to you whether you tell Tim about our arrangement or not.

He walked her to her car. "Think about it. Here is my direct phone number if you want or need something to help you decide." He gave her a light peck on the cheek more like a fatherly kiss than from a man who had just fucked her brains out the day before.

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
575 Followers
12