Alone Time Pt. 01

Story Info
Mr. R. is left alone to his own devices.
4.5k words
4.59
10k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, written for fantasy purposes. It includes unrealistic sexual practices and fantasy situations. If you like your erotica/fuck-stories more reality based, then feel free to go elsewhere.

All participants involved in sexual scenes are 18 years old or older.

Thanks to Anita for the sexy talk that inspired this story.

Enjoy!

--

It was a Friday evening made for "Me" time. My wife was leaving for the weekend to see her sister and my daughter had big date-related plans and she wanted to get ready at her friend's house. It was just as I came home that both of them were heading out of the house and said their goodbyes:

"Bye, honey! See you on Sunday!"

"Buh-bye, daddy! Don't wait up for me!"

So, the first thing I did was set up my home office and then headed to our room. I headed into the bathroom and began to run a bath. Stepping back into the bedroom, I stripped down, tossing all of my washable work clothes into the hamper until I was completely nude. As I was readying myself to go back into the bathroom my phone buzzed with a new message; it was from my wife.

Ana: Hey babe

Ana: Just wanted to let you know I stopped for gas and then getting on the road to my sister's.

Ana: Don't you go getting into any kind of trouble without me... unless it's the naughty kind then you have my permission 😈

Ana: Love you!

And it was followed by a picture of her kissing into the camera and then another upskirt picture to show me she wasn't wearing any panties. I grinned widely as I felt myself begin to get hard at the sight of my wife's mostly bare pussy and after a few moments of consideration I thought, Fuck It, and stood in front of the full-length mirror, held my phone up, and snapped a picture in reply. My cock was already semi-erect, so it hung larger than usual down my leg. I hit Send and waited for her reply.

Gabriel: Miss U already babe!

Ana: 🥴

With that, I set the phone down and headed back into the bathroom to soak in the tub.

After a good long while, the water having turned cold, I dragged myself out of the bathtub and let it drain as I stepped into the shower to rinse off all the dirty tub water from my skin. I took advantage of this moment to do some personal grooming by making sure my balls were nice and smooth and the rest of my man-bush was closely trimmed for my wife's return on Sunday. Grabbing a towel, I began to dry off and considered my options as to what to do next.

Knowing I had some time on my hands, and it being early, I pulled up a food ordering app and scheduled a pizza to be delivered later that evening and then jumped onto bed, wondering if I wanted to masturbate now or later. Scrolling through porn sites and porn blogs on my phone, I could feel the stirrings of lust in my groin, but I also realized just how tired I was from the week, so setting the phone down to charge, I closed my eyes for a quick, five-minute power nap.

--

I was startled awake by the sudden vibration of an incoming call. Straggling images of sexy dreams still danced in my head as I had been fucking my wife who suddenly became my sister-in-law who suddenly became my daughter's friend, what's-her-name, who suddenly became... My sister? Dude, you need therapy.

As I groggily reached for my phone, I lifted it up to my face, wincing with the brightness of the screen, and struggling to focus.

"H-hello?"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" a sweet, high-pitched voice came through the speaker. "I just wanted to let you know I'm five minutes out from your house with your delivery."

Looking around I saw the curtains were open, but it was dark out. How long did I sleep for?

"Who... who is this?" I spoke still confused, sleep-drunk.

"It's your food delivery driver?" the voice spoke slowly, deliberately, and punctuating with a question mark.

The memory of my late afternoon coming back to me.

"Right! Shit! I'll be right down."

"No problem! See you soon!"

Click

I stumbled out of bed and began to look for something to put on. The groggy feeling quickly dissipated as I realized my cock was still hard from my dream.

That... was a weird one.

Just as the thought crossed my mind, the doorbell rang. I reached out and grabbed the first thing I could, a pair of tight, gray sweatpants, and pulled them on. Making my way down the stairs I could feel the head of my dick rub up and down my leg and the thin cotton material of the pants as the friction kept my penis hard all the way to the door. Worrying about it for just a second I thought, Who cares, and swung the door open.

Standing there, in front of me, was a young brunette with a pixie cut. She wore a pair of painted-on short-shorts and a t-shirt one or two sizes too big that hid her body well.

"I've got a pizza delivery for Mr...." her voice caught in her throat as she quickly scanned my bare torso and then landed on my groin, "Gabriel?" It was the sweet voice I'd heard on the phone, and I felt my cock jump and stretch further down my leg; her gaze boring holes into my pants as she stared at my bulge.

"Yeah, that's me," I said, reaching out and taking the box from her. It had been sexy to be stared at like that after the dreams I had, but I didn't think much would come of it, so I was about to close the door when I noticed she was still standing there awkwardly, as though she was waiting for something. "Did I forget something?" I asked.

"Ummm," she began to answer, her eyes looking up to mine as she tore her gaze away from my bulge, "You didn't tip in the app."

I felt myself blush. I could feel the heat traveling up my chest and into my face. "I'm sooooo sorry!" I exclaimed, setting the pizza box down on the entrance table, "I'll be right back!" Turning on my heels I bounded up the stairs and into my room as I looked for my wallet. Quickly finding it, I trotted back down where the girl had stepped in past the doorway and waited patiently. When I was on the landing, my momentum carried me close to her as I pulled a $20 out of my wallet, feeling guilty I hadn't thought of the tip first, "Here you go, um..."

"Anabel!" she said a bit too enthusiastically, I thought.

"Here you go, Anabel," I finished adding a smile. "That's my wife's name, you know? Well, sort of. Her name is actually Ana."

I saw the young girl blush and look a little disappointed.

Had she been expecting a different kind of 'tip'?

Did she not like that I'm married?

I guess you fucked up this chance to get laid, dumbass!

She abruptly said, "Thanks!" and turned around, leaving the house.

Well, that was a shame.

Having the food in hand I realized I wasn't really hungry, so I walked to the kitchen and set the pizza box on the large island to dig into later and began to roam around the house. My dick was still hard, and I figured it was as good a time as any to continue with my big Friday night plan. I headed to the room once more, grabbing a bottle of lotion and a box of tissues and I went back downstairs. Stopping by my office, I grabbed my laptop and then made my way to the living room and plopped myself down on the large couch. Removing my sweatpants, I opened my computer and linked it wirelessly to the large television creating a secondary screen. I quickly pulled up a very frequented video of mine and began to stream to the TV. At the same time, I pulled up some microblogging sites that I know are filled with porn and began to scroll through the content as the video played and the sounds of sex began to fill the house.

Not five minutes into the video, did my phone vibrate next to me. Turning to see, I saw a message from my wife:

Ana: Hey babe. What you up to?

I mulled over what to respond, but rather than text back, I opened up the camera on my phone and pointed it towards my dick and hit record. Taking hold of my turgid member I began to stroke, slowly, my hand gliding up and down the shaft as I spoke into the mic, "Nothing much, hun. Staying out of trouble as requested," and hit send.

Not a minute passed before her response came in:

Ana: OMG! Are you seriously jerking off right now?

The text felt angry, somehow. I was a bit confused. Usually my sexy videos and sexting turn her on and get a cheeky reply, so this wasn't the response I was expecting and I stopped what I was doing to reply:

Gabriel: Uh, yeah. Why? What's wrong? What's the big deal?

Ten anxiety-filled minutes passed before my phone vibrated again. My dick had softened and I was freaking out that I'd done something wrong, but then I read her reply:

Ana: Nothing, babe. Nothing's wrong.

Ana: I just didn't expect that video. I'm out to dinner with Danielle and well...

I already knew what had happened before the next message came in.

Ana: I opened the video without thinking and she saw what you were doing. I freaked out and

Ana: Forget it, it's not a big deal.

I couldn't help but let out a laugh, completely understanding why she had freaked out, so I quickly answered her to let her know everything was OK from my side:

Gabriel: LOL

Gabriel: No worries, pet. I thought I'd fucked up or something

Gabriel: Hope I didn't freak your sister out too much

I had set my phone down, about to continue with what I was doing when another message from Ana came in.

Ana: Oh, "freak out" wouldn't be the term I would use

Ana: If I didn't know any better, I would think she kind of enjoyed your little show

Ana: But I'll tell you about that when I get home

Feeling myself swell with pride I half-jokingly replied.

Gabriel: Poor Frank

Ana: Poor Frank indeed

Ana: Now keep having fun, love. I'll try to make my sister forget that yummy cock she just saw

The whole text exchange, knowing my sister-in-law had seen me masturbating, got me rock-hard with lust and pride. I set my phone down and continued my edging session, scrolling through the blogs and watching as a different video began to play on screen.

I had just started to get a rhythm of slow, up and down strokes when the doorbell rang. Flustered with yet another interruption I yelled out, "I'm coming," in a harsh tone. "At least I wish I was," I added to myself. Lowering the volume on the TV, I pulled my pants up, not noticing that I pinned my erection against my belly and my cockhead was peeking out the top of the waistband. When I reached the door, I swung it open and growled, "What is it?" but was suddenly startled into silence when I saw the delivery girl from earlier.

"Hi, Gabriel," she said shyly. "I mean, Mr...."

I stood there in silence for what felt like 20 minutes but was probably just 20 seconds and I replied, "Rodriguez, but feel free to call me whatever you'd like." As I said this, I saw her eyes darting down my chest and fixing on the exposed flesh of my cock. Clearing my throat I continued, "What... are you doing here, Anabel?" remembering her name from earlier.

My words brought her back as she lifted her gaze and tried to look me in the eyes. Shifting from side to side I could see her physically trying to find the words for what she wanted to say so I helped her along by stepping to the side and adding, "Want to come in?"

She took me up on my offer as she stepped inside and began to walk into the house. For the first time I took a good look at Anabel's face and thought she couldn't have been much older than my own 19-year-old daughter. As she continued to make her way in, I noticed she stopped in her tracks when she entered the living room.

The porn! I thought in a panic.

"I'm so sorry, Anabel. I was just having some Alone Time and..." but she cut me off.

"It's OK, Mr. Rodriguez. Mr. R. Can I call you Mr. R.? I interrupted you. It's just that..." she paused trying to find the words.

"It's just that what?" I asked, taking the rest of her in.

Her two-sizes-too-big t-shirt was now tied in a knot at the back pulling the fabric tight against her large breasts. Her lithe body was accented by just the right amount of curves on a 5'5", athletic-looking body. Her short shorts seemed to ride even higher now, almost looking like denim bikini panties as my gaze landed and fixed on her pert bubble butt.

Turning around and facing me, catching me staring at her ass, but me not caring, she smiled and licked her lips as her eyes fell on my erection and said, "It's just that, I didn't expect you... I don't know what I was expecting when I delivered your food and there was just something that..." I could see her eyes sparkle with lust as drool pooled at the corners of her lips she continued rambling, "I saw what was in your pants and something came over me and I haven't stopped thinking about it and I really wanted to seduce you at that point but then you said you had a wife and I felt guilty but I've just been so turned on and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it and I was hoping that you'd fuck me even though you're married!"

A wide smile began to spread over my face. I thought back to the message my wife had sent earlier about not getting into trouble unless it was the naughty kind and this, this was the naughty kind of trouble she would approve of. Stepping closer to Anabel I closed the gap between us and I asked her, "How old are you, Anabel?"

She quickly replied, understanding why I asked, "I'm 21, sir."

I like that, calling me 'sir'.

"And what did you think of doing when the thought of seducing me crossed your mind?" I added.

The question lingered over us, tense, as I hooked my thumbs to the waistband of my sweats and pushed them down over my hips making me completely naked. My cock bounced down lewdly, getting even closer to Anabel as she stood there transfixed, now openly staring at my dick. "I asked you a question, little girl," I said forcefully.

Her voice was small, almost a whisper that I could barely hear over the moaning coming from the television. "I thought of dropping to my knees and pulling your dick out, sir."

"My dick is already out. What else?" I asked, stepping even closer, my cock almost touching her.

"And sucking it."

Reaching out and taking her hand in mine, I pulled it onto my shaft as she instinctively wrapped her small hand around it. "And what's stopping you now?"

A devilish smile crept across her face as she turned around and pulled me by the cock around the couch. Taking a step back, she softly pushed me, hinting at wanting me to sit, so I let myself fall onto the soft cushions. Taking a couple of steps back, she kicked her sneakers off and began to dance to the moaning and fucking sounds coming from the big screen as she slowly stripped her clothes off.

Anabel swayed her hips from side to side, sensually, expertly, like she'd done this many times before and I smiled as she moved to the beat of moaning and flesh slapping in the back. As she undid the knot at her back, she deftly pulled her t-shirt over her head revealing a set of perky, tear-drop breasts that made my breath catch in my throat and made my hand go to my cock as I began to slowly stroke watching the beautiful young woman in front of me.

"Do you like my tits, sir?" she asked, cupping her delicious looking orbs.

Making more of a show of my masturbation I answered, "Very much, honey."

I smiled hungrily as I watched Anabel dance, closing the gap between us, until the sudden buzz of my phone made us both pause. Without letting go of my cock, I picked up the phone to see a message from my wife.

Ana: Have you cum yet, baby?

Ana had been thinking of my exploits and that made me hungry and lustful. But Anabel now looked self-conscious. I quickly typed out a message to her that read:

Gabriel: I'm actually about to get into some of that naughty trouble you gave me permission to get in.

Ana: Really? With who?

Gabriel: Just a new friend I made. Her name is Anabel

My heart raced as Anabel took a step back to where she dropped her shirt. I could see dread and worry fill her eyes. And then came the message I knew my wife would send:

Ana: Show me

There was only one path forward. "It's my wife. She wants to see you."

Anabel's eyes went wide in shock as she clutched the t-shirt she had picked up from the floor. "S-she... sh-she wants to see me? She knows I'm... I'm here?"

I smiled warmly at her, in a fatherly sort of way, as I nodded and began to explain, "Yes. My wife and I have no secrets. We share everything. And sometimes that means we share sexual partners or share our experiences when the other is not around." I paused for a moment letting that sink in before adding, "Does that... freak you out?"

Anabel's stance had softened, no longer defensive as she stopped clutching at the shirt, "N-no. It doesn't. It's just that..."

"It's just that what?"

"I-I've never met anyone like that," she admitted.

But I wanted her to say what she meant. To use the words that she was thinking. "Anyone like what, Anabel? Tell me."

I could see her confidence slowly returning as my encouragement landed. "I've... never met people who are so open. Who share themselves like this. Who can fuck whomever they want even if they're in a relationship."

She had said the words that she was thinking and that made me happy. It made me smile.

That's a good girl, I thought.

"Does this mean you want to keep doing what we were going to do?" I asked inquisitively. She paused to consider, but I knew she had made her mind up, so I began to stroke my cock, coaxing the answer out of her and letting Anabel know I was still game if she wanted.

Her cheeky smile returned as she licked her lips and dropped the shirt on the floor once more and began to sway to the rhythms of sex. "So that's a 'yes'?"

"Yes, sir," was all she responded as she undid the button on her shorts.

I smiled wide, as I made more of a show of my masturbation and added, "She still wants to see you."

"Then show her, sir."

Again with her calling me 'sir'. It made my cock jump in delight.

I quickly pulled up the camera and began recording video and nodded to Anabel to let her know I had started. She swiftly pulled her shorts down, revealing a bare pussy, puffed in arousal and glistening with her juices from the anticipation.

When the small piece of denim hit the floor and bunched up around her feet, Anabel swayed again and stepped out of them and walked slowly towards where I sat. When she finally reached me, she immediately dropped to her knees and took hold of my phallus and asked, "Are you recording?" knowing full well I was. I nodded in affirmation, nonetheless, and she looked into the camera and said as though speaking to my wife, "I'm about to put your husband's big, fat cock in my slutty little mouth. Is that what you want to see, Mrs. R?" and she took half of my length down her throat before making herself gag.

12