Alone Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped recording after all of this and hit send on the video to my wife. My eyes rolled back as I caressed Anabel's face and slid my hand to the back of her head and pushed her face further down getting another inch in before releasing her and allowing her a breath.

"Holy fuck that's big!" she gasped, catching her breath before diving back in. Anabel began to slobber all over my tool as her tiny hand whipped up and down and her other hand diddled her pussy. I was in heaven when my wife's reply to the video came in.

Ana: Holy shit, babe! You better get her number, I want to play with her, too!

Letting out a laugh, I grabbed Anabel by her short hair and lifted her face to look at me, her mouth shining with spit, and I said, "I hope you like girls. My wife can't wait to meet you."

"You keep giving me this cock and I'll like whatever you want, sir," she purred in reply.

That had been one of the sexiest and hottest things anyone had ever said to me. I kissed her passionately. Her drool coating my own mouth and stubble as her small hand continued to jerk me off. Breaking off the kiss I growled in a whisper, "On your fucking knees."

Without hesitation, Anabel jumped on the couch, moving the computer onto the floor and squealed, "Yessir!" as she wiggled her tight, round ass at me. I could see her puckered asshole as my mouth watered at the possibility, but I needed her cunt, first. Her ass, if she wanted, would come later.

Positioning myself behind her, I placed my hand on her hip while my other guided my cock at her pulsating opening. As the bulbous head of my cock touched her lips, parting them, Anabel let out a low, animalistic moan, "Fuuuuuuck yes! This is what I wanted!" She offered little resistance as my cock slid in easily into her slick flesh-sleeve.

She was tight in only the way girls in their early twenties can be, but I noticed there were some things she could learn from a mature touch as she attempted to milk my cock.

Ana will help her out with that.

As I felt her walls contract, trying to pull me in, I took it as the sign to keep going. I began to thrust in and out of her, the sounds of our flesh slapping together matching the ones coming from the speakers as a young girl on screen was getting railed the same way I was railing this girl I had barely met.

"Fuck me! That's it! Fuck! This is just like I imagined. Fuck me Mr. R! Make me your delivery slut!" Anabel went on and on, the dirty talk turning me on.

Leaning over I pulled her head up as I wrapped my hand around her throat and squeezed softly. I whispered into her ear, "When my whore wife gets home, I'm going to stretch that puckered little asshole of yours while you eat her dripping mom-cunt."

Anabel shuddered at the words as she lost herself in orgasm. Her legs giving out from under her, she fell onto the couch as I slipped out of her pussy. Standing for a moment, I jerked off watching her until the convulsions stopped and she rolled over.

"Fuck! W-would y-you really do that to me?" she asked somewhat fearfully, somewhat expectantly.

"Would you like me to fuck you in the ass?" I countered.

"Y-yes. But, n-not today?" she said almost pleadingly.

Nodding my head I responded reassuringly, "Not today, pet."

Her smile widened as she spread her legs, her body still spent from the cum she'd had, but inviting me to continue fucking her. As I laid on top of her I, again, slid my cock into her bald pussy, feeling her ridges and ripples and folds expand against my invading shaft. I moved slowly at first as Anabel put her arms around my neck and I leaned down to kiss her tenderly. But it didn't take long before I picked up my speed and got into a decent rhythm.

Moans and cries and whimpers escaped her lips. "Such a yummy cock. Fuck me, sir! Make me your bitch! Make me your whore! I want you to treat me like the slut I am! Share me with your wife! Share me with whomever you want!"

Her words were having their desired effect, and the fact I'd been masturbating for hours now was making me reach the point of no return sooner rather than later. "I don't think I'll be able to hold off much longer, Anabel," I told her, using her name deliberately.

"Then don't, sir. Fill me up. Fill my cunny up with your cum. Claim me as your own personal fuck-pet," she replied as her ankles locked behind my ass to pull me deeper into her, her body already beginning to shake with her next orgasm. "Fill this little slut with your yummy cum, daddy!"

What the fuck???

It had been too much; I opened the floodgates I'd been trying to keep closed as I felt ropes and ropes of cum explode into Anabel's pussy. Anabel, in turn, tightened her grip around my neck as she began to whimper, "I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming."

My sensitive cockhead rubbing up against the walls of her cunt was making me shiver in pleasure as I tried to calm down. My balls contracted on their own as they continued to want to push out more sperm into her welcoming pussy. Her ankles locked in a death grip as she wouldn't allow me to remove my invading member from within her.

As my breath finally began to regulate, I stated the obvious, "Fuck, that was intense!" My heartbeat began to slow down and Anabel released her arms and legs from around me.

"It really was," she agreed as she kissed my cheek.

Just then, as though on cue, the front door swung open and then slammed shut, violently. And the voice of what sounded like my angry daughter filled the house, "I FUCKING HATE THEM!!!"

Before I could do anything to cover up or explain why there was a naked 21-year-old under me or why there was porn playing on the television, my daughter stopped in her tracks and exclaimed, "Daddy?!?"

To be continued?

12