Alone Time with Mum

Story Info
Wanting my mum so bad.
2.7k words
4.49
57k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki0311
Nikki0311
137 Followers

I walked into my mum's bathroom wearing only my pants and bra. She stood in the shower, water raining down her back. Her eyes were closed - she simply revelled in the warmth, I think. Looking at her, I was beginning to get goosebumps.

She had long blonde hair that went down past her shoulders. While I could only see her from the side, I knew she had green eyes and a slightly crooked smile. Her breasts appeared otherworldly, identical, round and on the large side, with small nipples, and freckles on her chest. Her body curved down to a smallish waist and her tight ass. And her pussy, I was amazed to see, was completely shaved.

Mum opened her eyes and squeaked, "Nikki, what are you doing in here?"

She put an arm across her breasts and her other hand over her pussy. I squeaked an apology and ran out. I closed the door to my room and jumped on the bed. Closing my eyes, I pictured her again, exactly as she stood in the shower, then pictured her masturbating. It was too much - I masturbated along with her until I came.

I might be in my 20s and a grown woman, but I've lusted after my mom for at least three years. Until now, I've done exactly nothing about it. But it's October 2020, and we've been COVID-bound for a little while. I haven't seen anyone else, although I've phoned and Whatsapp'd and TikTok'd. I expect you can imagine what it's like having a MILF for a mum and being alone with her all day long.

A couple of days after the shower thing which I pretty clearly didn't want to talk about and she didn't push, I was stretched out on the sofa, mum was in her chair, and we were watching something on TV around 10 pm at night. I just had on a bathrobe, as I often did. Mum was dressed normally, a blouse and shorts and no shoes.

As it turned 10 pm, she switched to her recorded Eastenders. I closed my eyes and over the next several minutes, pretended to fall asleep, lying on my back, turned slightly toward mum. I peeked through barely open eyelids and saw mum was watching TV.

I "let" my robe fall open, one side falling behind me, the other over the edge of the sofa. I was essentially naked. I waited for about two minutes and peeked again. Mum was both looking at me and watching TV. I continued to pretend to sleep, breathing easily, and moved my hand to my pussy. My elbow lay on my hip and my hand rested on my boobs for a while.

Finally, I eased my fingers over my pussy, fingers totally relaxed, and began to rub gently. I tried to make it look like something a sleeping adult would do, but it's hard to say that it worked. In any case, my hand rubbed my clit to the point that I felt some squirt at the end.

This aroused me tremendously and as much as I tried to remain cool, my hand began to rub faster. I was afraid to open my eyes even a little, as mum must be watching me full-time now.

I masturbated even more quickly, my hand now a sliding two fingers i side my pussy. My strokes were shorter, near the end of my pussy. I could feel the orgasm building and there was no turning back. I squirted all over my arm. My eyes remained closed, but my pussy streamed lady cum, ten seconds during which I thought it wouldn't stop, although, of course, it did. I let my fingers slide out my pussy, but left my hand on it and continued to pretend to sleep.

Mum hadn't said or done anything this whole time. I had no idea what she thought of the show I'd put on. After a couple of minutes, I barely opened an eyelid and saw she was just looking at me, smiling, her head leaning to one side. That could mean anything. Eventually, I heard the TV go off and mum walked over to me, stood there briefly, then pulled the sides of my robe over my naked body. She turned out the lights and went to bed.

I lay there for ten minutes before getting up and going to the bathroom and then bed myself. I had a great night's sleep.

Mum said nothing about the previous evening when I would cross paths with her. We just smiled politely or asked a question ("housework done?") or commented on the weather. Very normal. Yet she must have known I was actually awake when I was masturbating, right? That I was still awake when she covered me with my robe and left? I was embarrassed, but also aroused, and my pussy would often tremble slightly at the memory.

I masturbated in the shower like I did almost every day, thinking about the night before from both my point of view and mum's and thinking about Ross. Thinking how he would have loved to be there.

That night, I did roughly the same thing, but more brazenly. Mum turned on Eastenders and after a couple of minutes, I rolled on to my back, eyes closed, and opened my robe so I was blatantly naked. My pussy was its usual soaking self. I waited for mum to say something and she didn't.

I began to masturbate. I simply slid my fingers inside my pussy and began to pleasure it. No pretense of sleeping here! Mum still said nothing. I put my other hand on my boobs and rubbed them a little, stroking faster, letting my breathing pick up, the tension under in my pussy growing until I surged cum on to my arm again. Many squirts later, my pussy was done and I let my hand fall to the side. A few silent minutes after that, mum clicked off Eastenders, closed my robe, turned off the lights and went to bed.

I had no idea what to make of that. I had obviously, while wide awake, just masturbated in front of my mother, who said nothing and, essentially, did nothing about it. Should I be even more obvious? Eyes wide open, maybe? What did mum do afterwards, if anything? Good question.

I raced upstairs and stood next to her bedroom door. From inside came a very faint buzzing noise. My mum had a vibrator . . . And she was using it. Right after watching me masturbate. I walked back to my room, well, bathroom first, and pondered this. I fell asleep without a real answer, but it sure seemed like mum liked watching me.

The next day was normal until about 5 pm. I had done housework and watched some TV and played with my phone. Mum had done whatever it is that mums do. Around 5 pm, I went to the living room and saw her dusting the furniture.

She was wearing a thin sweater sort of top that I hadn't seen before. It was cut very low and showed a fair amount of cleavage, enough that got me started.

Mum bent over a table to dust it and the sweater fell forward, the opening presenting me with her tits. Well, that's sort of what happened. I would first see one boob and then the other, not both at once. But it was a total turn-on, seeing mum's breasts like that. She had to be displaying them on purpose.

Every minute or so, she would straighten and pull the sweater up by the shoulders, which pushed her nipples against the fabric. Her nipples were somewhat small, but produced clear points in the fabric and the outline of her breasts was clearly visible. Then the sweater would fall forward again and I'd get another look at her naked boobs.

They were incredibly enticing. Mum's breasts looked, I don't know, full. They hung down when she bent over as though aching to be sucked. Nipples that begged to be kissed. Luminous skin eager to be fondled. They made me want them.

When she was looking away from me so I was facing her butt, I walked up behind her and, putting my arms around her, I kissed her neck.

"You're beautiful, mum," I said, meaning it. "You look absolutely delicious."

Her head fell back against my shoulder and I kissed her ear, sucked on the lobe. My hands came up under her sweater and cupped her breasts. I felt her nipples and rubbed them, feeling them harden.

I felt her take a breath.

"Honey," mum said, "we can't do this. You know that, don't you?"

She said that, but her ass pushed against me. Yes, we were wearing clothes, but still. I kissed her neck again and nibbled her ear some more. She let out a soft moan.

"Oh, honey, just think about it. How wrong it would be. Maybe even illegal."

Her hand slipped between us and she massaged my pussy through my leggings. Her words and actions were completely disconnected. I pressed my tits into her back. Neither one of us spoke, but she kept rubbing while I continued to kiss her neck and shoulder and rub her breasts.

She turned to face me. I kept my hands under her sweater and pushed it up, providing a breast for me to suck. My lips engulfed a nipple. I used my tongue.

"Oh," was all she said, but she said it breathlessly. She put a hand behind my head and pulled me tighter against her. I opened my mouth and took in as much breast as I could. My tongue lapped at her nipple. We barely made it to the sofa. But something changed during that eight-foot trip.

"No, we can't," she said. "I want to, but we can't."

"Of course we can," I said, rubbing her breasts through her sweater. "Please!"

That last little whine might have been too much. Mum moved away from me on the sofa and took off her trousers and panties and, after a second's thought, her sweater. She was naked.

"But I'll tell you what," she said, smiling, "we can masturbate together."

This was a big step down from being encouraged to fuck her, but a big step up from where we'd been. I pulled off my clothes and sat opposite her on the sofa.

She was almost shy at first. She sat with both feet on the floor, legs together, and cautiously rubbed a breast. I, on the other hand, with some practice, sat with both legs out toward her on the sofa and my hand on my pussy.

Mum knew where we were headed and slowly put both feet up on the sofa, knees raised but together. Slowly, ever so slowly, she moved her feet apart and showed me her immaculate pussy. She had a finger in her mouth that she licked absently, unaware of it, shaking her head at me, fingerings my pussy. But she wasn't saying anything.

I fondled my pussy slowly, about as slowly as I could. I really didn't want to squirt too quickly. Mum took her finger out of her mouth and put it on her pussy, following the lines of her labia. She stroked up and down, often stopping to rubbing her clit, then starting to move her finger up and down some more. I kept my hand on my pussy where it would get me.

"You sure you don't want to rub my pussy mum" I asked. "Just touch it?"

She wasn't really sure, I could tell. She bit her lower lip. Her finger moved more quickly over her clit. Finally, she got on her knees and leaned over my me. Her face was inches away. She took the finger that had been rubbing her pussy and used it to draw a line on my pussy. I stopped rubbing and my mum rubbed my pussy some more, long strokes up and down the length of it, stopping sometimes like she had on her clit, but now halting on that most sensitive part of my clit near the top. She rubbed it in circles.

A little pussy juice leaked out and mum brushed it my pussy. It was slippery, briefly, and the sensation was highly erotic.

I was tempted to start masturbating again, but held off. Mum, her face still inches away from my pussy, moved even closer and put the tip of her tongue on that soft, sensitive spot. Her eyebrows went up as she took my moulds into her mouth.

She sucked it. Her mouth took in more and more of my pussy, her head bobbing, her hand around my tits. Every once in a while, she would stop sucking and just lick my clit. Her eyes locked on mine when she did that and I tried to look back at her. She looked down, though, when she was licking me.

I was close to cumming and wasn't sure if I should say something. Surely, she could tell. My hips moved on the sofa, jerking slightly, and I breathed faster. She took her mouth off me for fifteen seconds and pumped my pussy with her fingers, really stroked it, then her lips encircled me again. Her head bobbed twice and I came.

Mum's eyes widened as I squirted into her mouth. She tried to catch it, but some escaped her mouth and dribbled down her chin. She gamely kept her mouth on my pussy until I had no cum left to give.

She sat up straight, swallowed again, and said, "OK, that's once and once is enough. We can't ever do that again."

My pussy was red raw. Mum, though, still looked totally hot. Her chest was flushed. I looked at her breasts, her nipples hard, and a pussy that was so wet it dripped.

"Well, just sit back for a minute," I said.

She shrugged and sat back, her legs together, straight out toward me. I leaned forward and pulled her legs apart and immediately began to lick her clit. I wasn't going to give her time to object. It might have been a little much at first, but she calmed within seconds and put her hands on my head. I tongued the space between her pussy and her asshole, loving the moans I heard. I kissed her there, then moved my lips up her pussy and teased her clit.

Mum kneaded her breasts and slipped a hand down to where my mouth was. I licked her fingers and her clit. As she rubbed her clit, I pushed my tongue into her pussy, then replaced it with two fingers. She was incredibly wet. I continued to lick her, suck her, kiss her clit for several minutes.

"Honey, do you want to have intercourse? With me? Do you want to fuck me?" she asked plaintively.

I said nothing, but climbed on top of her and she moved down the sofa to lie flat, my legs between hers. She took hold of me and steered me into her pussy. I slipped next to her smoothly. Mum growled, which I took as a good sign.

I pumped my pussy, banging against her pussy. She continued to masturbate, her fingers sliding along her clit, touching my pussy. I drove into her as deeply as I could and she screamed, "Yes, Nikki, Yes! Fuck me!"

Which I did. I could hold myself back somewhat after practicing with my Ross's sister, but I was getting really close to cumming. My pussy was pounding my mom's pussy. Mum had her head back and was yelling, "Oh, fuck, Oh!" or something like that. My arms were around her back and I pulled her tight, her breasts soft beneath my boobs. She spread her legs even wider. I fucked her deeply.

"I'm going to cum soon" mum says.

Her juices leaking out of her pussy. We barely fit side-by-side on the sofa, face to face, her leg over my hip. She kissed me and I kissed her back.

"That might have been wrong, but it was really great," she said. She looked at me. "You fuck awfully well for a straight girl".

That might have been a question, but I wasn't about to turn.

"Well," I said, "I've had a little experience. No one as good as you, though, mum." And I pretty much meant that.

Mum smiled and closed her eyes. I looked at her breasts as she breathed. Falling flat and soft just like mine do. X

Nikki0311
Nikki0311
137 Followers