All Comments on 'Alone with Mom Ch. 02'

by romantagirl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago

From "Meh" to "Ok, time to find something else" in just one chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

very sexy story. thank you!

wylderoswylderosover 8 years ago
You're on a roll here!

Great romp with Mom!

You are a talented writer with a terrific imagination and you even edit yourself well. Keep up the good work. Excellent dialogue. Ever think about writing screen/stage plays? Don't limit yourself to these pages, and don't limit yourself by anything negative expressed by the critics who only gauge a story by their personal level of penile engorgement! Above all, keep on having the fun you are obviously having. Nice pic, but also: nice brain!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I disagree with them.

Awesome chapter and please continue this series. You have tons of room to continue this. he can explore with his mom and see her whole world and be a part of it.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Well....

I have good and bad to say. Let's start with the bad. The errors were very obvious and could have been avoided with a single proof read. Just used wrong words in multiple areas.

Now the good. Very well written errors aside and you have it where you can go anywhere with it. Thinking of including sis? ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm hooked

You're on a roll here. You keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Thank you for the effort you give for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry it sucks

I would have made it to Alans house then beat the shit out of him. Women are to be respected.I don't care if Mom liked it or not I would be the Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep going

You are doing great. You have a "series" building here. Don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is getting good.

Enjoying your story....keep it going. I'm not into the s&m thing but your is pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I kind of wish...

... you had touched on the week and a half between chapters 1 and 2 a lot more. Of course readers wanting more is a sign of a successful story so there's that. I'll confess up front that I'm not going to be objective with my comments. I'm hoping you continue this in a direction I'll enjoy because I really like the characters you've created, save for Alan, who, so far despite limited exposure and Eric's Mother's opinion of him, comes across as one too many cocktails or one bad day at the office from crossing the line from dominant to abusive. I get the sense that Eric has the ability to be a better Dom for his mother than Alan even though it's very new to him. I admit I'm not a huge fan of BDSM, but a little here and there is OK. And since I'm not a huge fan of BDSM I could be misreading it, but the passage where Alan has his hand around her neck seems a bit much: "Mom tried to shake her head and speak, but his hand was too tight around her neck. I could see little ridges of flesh bumped up between his strong fingers." It also seemed once Eric was shackled he wasn't so respectful. Like I said, I could be misreading it, but that sounds more like he's seeing how violent he can get away with being in front of her son. You're off to a good start with a story that I think has appeal to fans of incest and light to moderate BDSM. Maintaining that appeal will hinge on where you take the story in the coming chapters. It would seem, based on the comments, you're a hit with incest fans but there's been one vaguely negative mention and a poorly articulated negative comment with regard to BDSM, so make of that what you will. Based on your note at the beginning of this chapter it would seem you're not sure where this story is headed, if anywhere, after this chapter. If you don't mind I'd like to send you some thoughts on where I think this could go through the contact page on your profile. I'll wait a few days. If you're opposed to the idea feel free to say so here in the comments. If you're amenable to the idea or I don't see anything I'll send it along. You can always delete it as I'll make sure the message clearly states what it's about.

syd_v63syd_v63over 8 years ago
Well done

Interesting mix of genres. BDSM, Loving Wife, incest/Taboo. All in one.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
messed it up

The story was not that great to begin with but you really messed it up in this chapter the reason is you should have never brought the other dude into it and included the son in there game also you say she had to do what he says all the time and she has to tell him what she does that fucked it up cause you could tell that it was fake she took him as a lover she does not have to tell him everything she does or who she has sex with yeah I get role playing games and in there game she is a sub and he is the Dom but that is only when they are having sex you wrote it to where if he tells her to leave her husband she has to do it you could have wrote this a lot better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
unhappy ending

Well that makes sissy son more of a wimp ass than some dominant shit to his over used cumdump.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Great twist

Nice turn for a depraved mother

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 3 years ago
Wow

Great inspiration to a wonderful cum!

I love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great start. But we need to know how it turns out? Keep writing this can't be it.............

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Ummm... again, excellently written! After 8 years though, I'm sure that in spite of the last statement being that this wasn't over, that it is. With that being the case, the end should have been more like... "No mother, stand up." As his own inner Dom is awakened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous