All Comments on 'Alone with my Friend Tess'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Part 2 please!

Please let the adventure continue.

seat542seat542over 12 years ago
Oh my....

.....I was very turned on and loved every bit of this story. More kissing......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done!!!

Thank You Thank You Thank You I love the size comparison (small vs big) and one girl kinda sensualy dominates another...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow!

this was an amazing story! perhaps the best one I've ever read! i loved it and i want more!

KathyFKathyFover 12 years ago
First Sexual Expierence

Rachel & Tess Have Quite An Intense Night Of First

Sexual expierence. The Beauty Of Lesbian Sex Learning

Of The Taste & Pleasures Of Ones Own Sex & That Of Her

Best Friend.

PLEASE, Pleasure Us With A Chapter 2 Soon !

irishriot33irishriot33over 12 years ago
Another Chapter Soon!!

Your story was great and it would do well with another. Keep on writing cause you are awesome!

Monotonous_AngelMonotonous_Angelover 12 years ago
Keep Writing!

This story was very good: I got hooked at the first paragraph! The entire plot has a wonderful concept. However, there are a few spots that are repetitive. I hope you'll be writing a second chapter!

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Very hot story

Great buildup, I loved the way you wrote the story, looking forward to chapter 2.

wwwilliewwwillieover 12 years ago
Great story

This was so well written. The slow build-up was wonderful - and it was so sensual. Thanks so much - please write more!

addieQaddieQover 12 years agoAuthor
I'm the author

I'm the author, and I'm really thankful that so many people are reading and enjoying this story. I had an editor help me before posting (thanks to "K").

I wanted to paint a picture using words, and to try and create a mood of deep longing and vulnerability.

peace to all,

addie

ThotcrimeThotcrimeover 12 years ago
Wow!

What a sweet and yet intense story! Longing and vulnerability - that really sums it up so well. So many stories here are kind of harsh and demeaning of the characters. This was lovely, kind of innocent and super erotic at the same time. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done, addie!

Terrific story, beautifully paced. I loved your main character's innocence and gradual giving in to the building passion. This will lead me to examine your early stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Always a party....

When addie shows up!

obscuredobscuredover 12 years ago

Fantastic! One of the very best.

BaribrotherBaribrotherover 12 years ago
Great

I have read some of your other stories and found them amazing. This one tops them all. I could see everything you wrote. It felt like I was right there watching them. Amazing work. This is why I added you as a favorite Author and gave the story 5 stars.

Keep it up!

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 12 years ago
That's a 5!

Loved the slow buildup and the gradual overcoming of resistance, well written.

SeductionLoverSeductionLoverover 12 years ago
Pelios Sent Me

I am a fan of Pelios' work, so when I saw that you were listed as the only "favorite", I had to check you out. Started with this, your most recent story, and was not disappointed. Not for a moment. To be in Rachel's mind was a wonderful experience. Thank you.

PalistusPalistusabout 12 years ago
Did not disappoint!

I enjoy stories like this-- where one girl is shy and timid at first, but loves her friend enough so that she's easily persuaded. And the innocence... It made me happy that this was set during a youth group church trip.

I'm a bit sad that the end was abrupt, and would rather there have been a sweet, romantic scene where they fall asleep in each others arms or something to end with, but that's not to say it was bad! Overall, a wonderful story.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 12 years ago
Great work!

A wonderful story of young love, exploration and desire. Just beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

An amazing story. I haven't read any of the girl on girl stories here before, unless it was part of a story with several couples, but I'll have to explore more of your, and others' stories.

Wow.

phfinaphfinaover 11 years ago
Pitch Perfect

Sweetheart,

Everything in your story was just right. You wrote the tension of Rachel exactly so that we would feel the building climax of fear along with her, and Tess was just so beautiful, so desperately wanton and at the same time a friend gently introducing a friend to this whole new (scary) world.

And that movie ... sigh ... if it doesn't exist, would you please produce it for us girls who want some sweet, loving, gentle, sincere pr0n? And if does exist ... WOMAN, GIVE US THE TITLE!

Your story's pacing was wonderful; you took your time, you didn't rush in to the girls throwing themselves at each other so the payoff to us, the readers, is that we cared about and cared for Tess and Rachel.

A story where the reader cares about the characters? Yes, please, and more.

Your tag was spot-on: this is a story of tenderness.

kisses,

phfina

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect story

Your stories have a sensitivity to them that could only be written by a woman. I love the gentle, loving relationships in your stories. Your characters really make love with each other and not just have sex. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yes!

I loved this story! I know this is a sex site but I hate stories when it's just about that. I love stories that show love between the characters and this did just that. Something thought of as so perverted was turned into something sweet, loving, and innocent here. Thank you, don't stop writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes!

One of these stories that the more discerning among us can really appreciate (I know that sounds a bit pompous but...). It's just so good to come upon a writer on this site who believes in a slow build-up and good characterisation. Rachel and Tess are quite perfect and totally believable. (Just hope the motel didn't bill them for squirting over the bedding!) Five stars, Addie, and more power to your creativity.

Brian

humminbeanhumminbeanover 9 years ago
Beautiful!

Gentle, affectionate, shy, trusting, loving - all the best that sex can be between two people so close to each other. And hot, of course, but that wouldn't have been worthwhile without all the rest. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story

....apart from the bullshit squirting nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope

Absurd. Two sheltered church girls watch porn? Riiiight. And when Rachel comes she says "Fuck" and the other girl doesn't react? Also really repetitive -

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So like

two days now after reading one of your texts, i had to try another. the first one was life changing. like finnaly finding your best friend. like katharsis. the end of a quest. i just cried into the void afterwards. cried into the lost land of sleep. with a clear mind.

this was a simillar experience. now i came to the text with need. with courage. and with all my faculties Razor Sharp.

two seconds in i couldnt bare seeing the progress bar. tension of the highest order. such a commanding voice. everything completely essential. making me force myself to go slow. re-read. not skipping ahead.

this time, reading your work was such fun. thrills. gasps. inadvertent moans i feared would wake my sleeping partner... when tess licked rachels ...u know... the world was covered in whiteout. and god. i got hot.

great stuff. magical and essential. like no erotica i've ever found. one of a kind. healing and powerful and earnest and enlightening and expansively Sexy.

many thanks. must sleep now.

will return for another text. when i dare and am able.

kedveskedvesalmost 8 years ago
any more?

it seemed to end in the middle.. is there a second part ? did i miss it somewhere??

what happens later ? .... why no ending?

UhlrichUhlrichabout 7 years ago
A Beautiful Story

Addie, I saw where you said you were trying to create a mood; you did and you did it very well.

I can't believe this story has been here for almost 6 years and I'm just seeing it now, it's a beautiful work and one of my all-time favorites. I'll be reading the rest of yours over the next few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Delicious story!

You Write so tenderly and sensually very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Today I found out I had a fetish I had no idea I had!

Okay, so something that really stuck out to me was how this story was written like a children's book. And by that I don't mean the writing was simplistic, but very deliberate and innocent, which gives it the feeling of the story being from the perspective of a mentally handicapped person, or even someone with Autism Spectrum Disorder. And just that pure innocence mixed with the whole warm fluffy coming out aspect really really turned me on. This was truly masterfully written and I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awe struck

I have read many stories of a sexual nature, but this one was so gracefully written. Combining raw sexuality with such tender innocence it was both erotic and emotional. Given the way Rachel's feelings for Tess were slowly described as the story progressed was well thought out. I honestly can't help bur wonder if this is a true story, where the writer is actually Rachel!

SCK201SCK201over 3 years ago

Please give us readers a sequel, maybe something on the bus on the trip home.

FreckleLoverFreckleLoverover 3 years ago
Luscious recounting of innocent sapphic bliss

Enjoyed your descriptions and dialogue.. nice development to the organic crescendo.. does demand a follow-up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic so beautiful TEN STARS!!!

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

A lovely tale told with such direct innocence! Very effective, sensitive and sensual.

moimeme68moimeme68over 2 years ago

Beautifully written! Looking forward to the second chapter.

jakepedjakeped12 months ago

Hi. Beautiful writing a great story which l couldn’t put it down l think Tess and Rachel need a revisit let’s have an update on how the love life is. Thanks x Peter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous