All Comments on 'Alone with Strangers'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69about 3 years ago

Once I sucked my first cock I was addicted. From that day on I crave cock and cum. Great story and of course he will go back, again and again.

ThongluvrThongluvrabout 3 years ago
Amazing story

Loved this story! Reminded me of my first visit to the bookstore. Only that one didn’t have glory holes. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great stuff!

This was one of the best stories I've read on this site. The main character is really appealing. In his isolation and his need, it becomes very easy to identify with him and put myself in his place. I can see him on the floor in that little room, and my heart pounds along with his as I feel my mouth being stuffed with cock. He's finding himself in an out-of-body experience, and it is incredibly hot. Loved stroking off to the world you've created. Really want to read more images born in your mind.

HotLoadLoverHotLoadLoverabout 3 years ago
Excellent work!

I love the internal struggle, the doubt, the confusion, all overwhelmed by the heat and lust. Truly a fantastic story, thank you !!

parker3522parker3522about 3 years ago
Glory Hole, An altered reality

I go to a men's private sex club in Orlando.

It has many amenities as in an outdoor pool, jacuzzi, man cave, etc.

My very favorite part of it is the glory holes.

There I can get lost in the lust of numerous anonymous cocks that need my mouth.

At times, depending on the day of the week and the hour of that day, I can get completely lost in endless cock one after the other after the other.

Black, brown, white, big, small, medium, cut, uncut, hard, soft.

One after the other after the other after the other.

Using my mouth like it's a sex toy.

Heaven!!

One time on a "Twink Tuesday" in about two hours time I sucked 22 different cocks.

It was like Alice falling down the rabbit hole.

An altered reality for sure.

Most guys there want to be edged and then move on to the next cocksucker.

Two did come in my mouth.

I too write stories here in Literotica.

Check them out if you like.

ohsosmooth75ohsosmooth75about 3 years ago

Phenomenal story! Thanks for writing and for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First time commenting on anything here but that was incredible and would love to see more!

MarkjacobMarkjacobabout 3 years ago

Hottest first time I’ve ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved this story. It reminded me of my earlier years when I, having just turned 18, decided to visit an adult book store known for having glory holes. I too shook from nerves as I entered the store, knowing all eyes were focused on me. I stuttered and sweated nervously while asking the clerk for ten dollars worth of quarters. Breathing heavily and feeling as though my knees would buckle with every step, I walked slowly down the long hallway past at least a dozen small rooms whose partly opened doors revealed dark, shadowy, seemingly dangerous men peering out at me. I recognized the hunger in their eyes as my own hunger drive me deeper down that hallway until I finally stepped inside my own darkened booth. I closed my door quickly and locked it as I hurriedly fed quarters into the coin box on the wall. As the tiny screen blurilly came to life, I stepped back from the screen and inhaled the deeply sensuous, somewhat pungent smell of man-sweat, cum, piss, and cigarette smoke. I love that smell to this day. It made me hard then just as it does today, nearly 50 years later. I spent that day on my knees sucking off every cock offered to me and swallowing many loads of come. One older man even had me hold his flaccid cock inside my mouth while he sent several measured squirts of his pungent piss down my greedy 18-year old mouth. Yes, this story real did bring me back to that first day when I learned to truly love all the scents and tastes of being with a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful story. One I can relate to in my own experience. One I would love to reenact. Seems not many of these places exist anymore.

There is something strangely wonderful about glory holes...

Big hug.

furluvrcafurluvrcaover 2 years ago

Thanks, man, that was great. Reminded me of all the sketchy places I've had sex over the years....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The way you describe the hesitation and nervousness that comes with the taboo is perfect. Reminded me of the time I met another guy to give oral. I loved it.

RobJasperRobJasperover 1 year ago

INCREDIBLE STORY! Such amazing descriptions & love the portrayal of the guy's complicated emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the progression from being sucked to becoming a full blown lover of receiving a nice set of unknown men's cock and balls through the hole in order to suck their load from them. I know I would be a cock sucking whore that would suck multiple loads from married men and swallow their loads if not for STD's. Damn the reality of STD's, this is the only thing stopping me from turning into a full blown active cock sucker, I know I would love to suck multiple guys and give them pleasure while satisfying my strong desire to be a submissive cock sucker. This story and the angst and doubt but very strong desire to do it again is very relatable!

piedadpiedad13 days ago

You definitely have captured my experiences from the glory holes I’ve visited. I remember them all so vividly.

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...