Alone with Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point I lost myself. I had the guy's dick laying across my face while I let my tongue explore his hairy balls. I tasted stale sweat and warmth and couldn't get enough. One of his balls slipped into my mouth completely and I jerked his cock high above my face, staring up each inch of stretched flesh.

Vaguely, I was aware of what I was doing. But thinking about it only made me sink deeper into my trance. In one hand I squeezed the now hard cock in my fist while I sucked the other half greedily. I didn't bob my head on it repeatedly. I didn't just find some boring rhythm. Every time I slid my head onto the cock, I sucked and slurped it like I was trying to get it to melt in my mouth. My tongue was never satisfied exploring the curvy shape of the fattened glans. I flicked the slit of his tip inside my mouth while coating him with more and more slobber from my lips.

"Oh... oh god! Yes! Yeah, keep... Yes!"

Hearing the guy's deep voice shocked me, but it only made my own cock bounce with excitement. He was warning me. I knew that. I'd gotten him there, now I was unsure what to do.

Pulling his cock from my mouth, I held it firmly in both fists and squeezed, allowing my hands to slide over the saliva coated shaft in smooth strokes. It now felt like I was holding someone's wrist instead of a limp soft cock. The only give in his skin was the bulbous tip, which itself felt like a swollen knot. I knew it was happening. What was I going to do? Just let it hit the floor? Was I really ready to let it unload in my mouth?

I balked. As a result, I watched the cock burst in my hands. The sounds the guy made were loud and pitiful. I could see him twitching against the hole in the wall the same way I had many nights ago.

There were a few milky dribbles that seeped down the slit of his glans. I watched it in amazement. Then the head bulged again and a ribbon of cum shot from his cock. Then another. Each time his cock spasmed in my hand, another stream of cum burst from his tip. Each time, I felt it hit my flesh. My shoulder, my chest, my stomach... in a matter of seconds, the man's warm seed was spattered down my bare upper body.

The guy gasped again and again. I watched his cock begin to droop again, still dribbling cum from the head. A part of me knew I'd never forget the sight of this hairy cock, flushed warm and oozing cum, hopping in my hands.

It wasn't enough.

I shoved my head back onto the sticky cock and let my tongue wallow all over it. Immediately I heard the guy through the wall cry out loudly. I squeezed his dick and sucked at his flesh greedily. I tasted it... I could taste the bitter trails of cum from the head of his cock all the way to the base. I tugged his shaft with my lips. I jerked him with my hand.

He pulled away quickly. I could feel his body weight moving, and I released him. I stared as his dick retreated back through the hole. He was finished. I had known fully that his cock would be hyper sensitive after blowing his load. I just hadn't really cared. I wanted it to stay in my mouth. I wanted to devour his dick and feel him jerk and jump from the torture.

Though I tried to peek through the hole to catch a glimpse of the man, his body was blocking my view and his back was to me. I could see from his motions that he was stuffing himself back into his pants and zipping up. When he headed for the door, I thought of saying something or calling out, but there was nothing to say. In seconds the guy was gone.

I fell back against the wall. My mind was reeling. It felt like I was floating in some strange part of the universe, unable to touch my feet to the ground. In a stupor, I stroked my bare cock and kicked my feet across the floor. My shoes came off. It wasn't long before I'd succumbed to absolute insanity and worked myself out of my pants and my underwear. I beat my dick alone in a tiny room, naked, my body flecked with the cum of some strange man. I was aware of it all, but rode the cocktail of emotions like an ebbing wave.

In moments I had brought myself right to the edge of cumming and had to release my cock. I watched it as it throbbed. Why? Why did I stop, why did I not want to cum? I realized I enjoyed everything I was experiencing and I didn't want to come down from the high. The rational side of my mind tried to plead with me from some bleak depth in my head. It told me to get up and go home, that I was naked on a cold floor in a seedy backroom of an adult store, covered in other men's cum. The thoughts only seemed to feed the euphoria like a dead log tossed on a raging fire.

It felt like forever I sat against the wall writhing with a stiff dick. I was shaking... had I ever stopped shaking? Surely I'd been in there an hour? No. The first guy... fuck he'd come so quickly! I hadn't even been warned! He just blew his load on my face. I knew that feeling. I was going through it right then. I'd been through it the first time I'd put my dick through that wall nights ago. I wondered who he might have been. Maybe a shy loner like I was. Or the second guy? Who might be have been? I pictured an older man dressed in a suit. He'd stopped on his way home from work. His wife never did that anymore. Not in years. He knew there would be someone like me, greedy for another old guy's cock in his lips.

I had to get a grip. Just the nasty thoughts were causing my dick to drip and bounce wildly.

Then I heard another door shut. The world rushed back in on me. My ears strained to listen. My eyes focused on the hole in the wall just a few feet across the room from me. In my chest I could feel the pounding of my heart against my very bones. Scurrying onto my hands and knees, I crawled like an animal to the hole.

I peered through, all but planting my face against the wall. In the dim light I could see him. Most of him. He was short and stocky, and wore slacks... no, they were khakis. I could see how broad he was in his shoulders. His arms were so thick they filled the sleeves of his collared shirt. I saw how his beer gut overlapped his belt. But for the life of me I couldn't see his face, only that he had darker hair.

In seconds his cock was out. He'd taken a seat on the chair, unzipped, and flopped it into his hand. My mouth hung open. Good god I could see how fat it was. The combination of his thick hands clutching his thick dick made it look twice as appealing. For several minutes he watched the movie overhead. Then I saw him glancing to his side. I knew what he was looking for. I eyed his hands as they pulled his dick upright. Finally, the guy turned to look my way.

Without hesitating, I stuck my fingers into the hole. I wiggled them only a bit before allowing them to relax in plain sight.

I heard the man say something. I thought it was, "that was fast," or something to that effect. I didn't care. He was standing. I was going to get what I wanted. For the first time, I was able to see a man approach the hole prepare himself. The large guy let his pants fall. I saw his lower body shadowed like a waning moon. When he took a few steps forward to mount the wall, his balls wobbled loosely. I could tell he had hair, though not as much as the last man.

The guy shoved himself through the hole. For some reason, I left my fingers there hooked on the edge of the hole. Because I did, hot flesh of his big balls was dragged over my knuckles. From point blank range, I examined the guy's dick. Immediately I decided it was my favorite one of the night. It wasn't a monstrous long pornstar dick. But it was very thick and bulbous. I couldn't tell where the head ended and the shaft began. Fold after fold of flesh encircled the first couple of inches of the guy's stubby cock.

I all but lunged for the thing. I didn't waste time with little licks and kisses. I spread my mouth open wide and devoured the man's fat dick. Working my head down his shaft, I felt the folds of his flesh begin to stretch. It was growing in my mouth. The skin would slide back and forth over the shaft. I tried to beat my tongue against the thing but it filled so much of my mouth that could barely move my tongue. It wasn't long, but damn it was a fat cock.

I impaled my head on the chubby shaft again and againt. My eyes fluttered open. I realized that I wasn't even using my hands. I wasn't stroking the stranger. I squatted with my knees apart and my hands on my thighs. The thick cock would pop from my lips. I would tilt my head and gobble it back up. I forcibly crammed as much of the guy into my mouth. His fat tip would mash into my throat and glide away.

Through the wall I heard the man grunt and gasp. I was doing a number on him I could tell. Again it only encouraged me. Now I was ramming my head forward. The stiff cock didn't move. It stood rigid while I twisted my head and this way and that. The guy screamed louder. I was moving so forcefully that I was gagging myself with the fat dick for split seconds at a time. The sounds of my slurping were almost as loud as the stranger's moans of ecstasy. My face was so wet. Strings of my own saliva began to droop and wag from my chin.

I wondered if the guy knew what I knew. I wondered if he was aware that I was ass naked and sticky with other guys cum. Was he used to this? Could be always count on some sorry cocksucker in the next room to see his dick when he pulled it out and jam their fingers through the hole? Or did he do his share of cocksucking, too?

The stranger made several long grunts. I felt his dick begin to surge on top of my tongue. If I could have smiled I would have. But my mouth was so full of the guy's fat cock. I lifted a hand to hold his cock in place. My other found his balls and I began to knead then in my fingers.

The first shot of cum hit the back of my throat with force. I realized my error as I did my best not to choke. I pulled back a bit, my lips still sealed around the stiff shaft. His cum began to spill over my tongue. My entire mouth was full of the bitter taste. The warmth leaked from my bottom lip and dripped onto my thighs. A few drops hit my own hard cock. It seemed like he wasn't going to stop. I could feel it all over my gums and my teeth and in the pockets of my cheeks.

When I felt his glans weaken and rest on my tongue, I carefully pulled my lips back. I felt him twitch in my mouth the entire way. His fat head fell from my lips. The slimy dick sagged away. In seconds he the guy was pulling himself back through the hole.

My thoughts were elsewhere. I sat with a mouthful of cum. I'd gotten what I wanted. The salty slime rolled about over my tongue. My eyes darted around. Was I going to spit it on the floor? In my pullover?

I knew better. Before I could talk myself out of it, I gulped the film down my throat. In that exact moment, the nastiness of what I had done sent shockwaves skittering through my body like hot sparks. I gasped. My eyes shot down. The top of my head collided with the wall, which is where I braced myself.

I watched as I came on the floor.

I had no explanation for myself. I must have been that worked up for the mere act of gulping that cum down to push me over the edge. Such a lewd act. Now I had to watch as my dick bounced and shot ribbons of my own cum onto the wall and the floor. So many revelations rushed at me while I bucked and twitched with my mouth open wide. I saw my cum hitting the wall, and I wondered just how soiled the fabric on that wall was. I was naked, completely, with sticky driblets of other men's cum all over my body. I still tasted those men on my lips, my tongue, and in my throat.

All I could do was stare in shock at myself as I dribbled on the floor. It was over. The sobering reality slammed back into me. Panic began to creep back up through my every limb.

I had to get out of here. What the fuck was I doing?

Frantically I found all of my clothing. I was forced to endure pulling my clothes back on and feeling the cotton spread the cum over my skin... everywhere. I wiped my mouth a hundred times. I stumbled pulling on my shoes. I darted toward the door but stopped in my tracks remembering the DVD case and my pullover. I snatched them up and stepped out into the silence of the dark corridor beyond the room.

Trying to calm myself, I gently shut the door behind me. I knew I had to act casual. I knew I felt anything but casually. I could already feel my clothing sticking to my skin. I ignored the nasty sensation and glanced around. No one was in the hall.

Without even waiting for Mandy, I slid the DVD case onto the counter by the register and headed for the door staring at the floor. I ducked out of the door and onto the street.

****

I stared ahead out the windows of the train.

There were fewer people out this late. Some of them looked sketchy. No one even looked at me. That was about right. Maybe it was for the better. I hid my hands in the wad of my pullover in my lap. I'd looked it over a dozen times inconspicuously. From what I could tell, the stains weren't visible. I sighed and glanced around beneath my brows.

Surrounded by strangers, I was still alone. It was both depressing and comforting. No one knew who I was, and no one cared. It was the same as always. Random people. That's all they were. Each of them in transit to or from some mundane activity, or maybe an adventure of their own.

I doubt any of them sucked off three cocks in a row.

I rubbed my eyes.

I could still feel it on my skin. I could still feel them prodding my throat, filling my lips, twitching in my mouth... I felt so filthy. Was I really this depraved? Moments before I'd boarded the train, I had silently sworn to never visit Carrie's again. I couldn't succumb like that, or become whatever it was I'd turned into. But the sensations kept assaulting me. I'd have to put distance between myself and that place. Maybe this would heal. I couldn't see how. I still remembered being naked in the floor of that cramped room writhing and groping myself. A disturbing thought kept racing through my head. It wasn't even the fact that I had blown three different strange man.

If you hadn't cum when you did, how many would you have sucked?

I noticed a guy down the way. What caught my eye were the khaki pants he wore. The entire world seemed to fall away. He tapped his phone, oblivious to my eyes. Collared shirt, khaki pants, broad body... where was he going this time of night dressed like that? Or where was he coming from? I tried to put the dim images back together in my head. I hadn't been looking at the last guy's face. I'd been more concerned...

My eyes began to fall. From his thick strong arms to his round gut, to his big thighs concealed by those tight pants. Was it him? Even if it was, did it matter? Was he no less a stranger? What would happen if it was the guy with the fat cock, was I going to get up and go introduce myself? That was ridiculous.

I couldn't shake the idea that it was him, though. And all the while, my eyes were locked on his crotch. The way he slouched slightly, gazing down at his phone with his big thighs spread apart afforded me quite the view of his crotch. The thin beige colored fabric of his pants was stretched thin there. I thought I could see a significant bulge there at his crotch. I knew what that looked like. The folds of skin that shrouded a meaty shaft, the thickness of his flesh, and the wad of balls that-

He was looking at me.

I was distantly aware of when the train began to slow. The man broke his gaze and began to gather himself. He stood waiting for the train to come to a stop. His eyes found mine again. I wanted to look away, I knew I should, but I had to see.

The guy gave me a brief nod, no more than a minimal greeting, before looking toward the doors of the train.

I watched the doors shut when he disappeared. I wasn't even sure what I expected. Maybe that wasn't him. I shook my head. Before then I'd never even considered men that way. Carrie's had flipped my world on its head. I'd only been a loner obsessed with release. In a single night I'd turned into a cocksucker. Maybe I'd wanted the guy to recognize me. Maybe I wanted to be caught so that he could take me somewhere and stuff his fat cock back into my mouth.

I shifted in my seat. I was almost home. The idea of retreating to a hot shower and a warm bed... that's what excited me so much.

That's what I told myself. But deep down I knew I would be going back.