Alone with the Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept his thumb resting on her star as he resumed thrusting in and out of her. She was so fucking hot, her body perfect, and he could tell he wasn't going to be able to last too much longer before he was going to cum again. She gradually relaxed and the digit at her backdoor wasn't her focal point as this man's thick cock was making her feel so good. She took her vibrator out of her mouth and removed the pillow and reached underneath until she could press the head of the vibrator against his shaft and her lips. She pressed the button to turn it on (she hadn't had it on when he was fucking her with it earlier) and she moaned into the bedsheet as the familiar thrum of her not so little friend sent delicious vibrations through her core. "Mmm that feels good, baby," He told her as he too felt it tingling his cock. He pulled out and helped her guide it back into her pussy. She moved into the prone, closing her legs, which was her favorite way to cum on her vibrator, and he straddled her thighs.

He pushed his cock down in between her cheeks until he found the wet plastic where it was enshrouded by her fleshy labia. He gently pushed the head in, stretching her, taking his time to allow her to adjust. She began moaning loudly and he could tell this was really getting to her. He kept applying pressure, fuck she was so tight! Her moans grew louder and he knew she was close to the bursting point. Truthfully, he was too. He was now rubbing his thumb against her slippery asshole and stretching the opening ever so slightly as he continued trying to work into her pussy with his cock. He was just about to back off when he felt his head slip past the ring of her lips that stretched around the vibrator. "Oh FUCK!!!" She cried loudly enough for neighbors to probably hear and she began cumming harder than she ever had in her life. Her stuffed pussy contracted on both the hard objects inside her as she had an orgasm on a level she had never dreamed about. He sank his thumb into her tight ass as his cock slid further inside along the plastic shaft and shot another load as her velvet vise squeezed him harder than ever before. Their simultaneous orgasms were intense, and her body shuttered as he lay down on top of her, both of them a sweaty mess of sated flesh.

She pulled the vibrator out and turned it off. He took it from her and guided it to her mouth again. "Suck my cum off that cock, baby, taste the mixed juices from that orgasm you just created for us." She did as he asked and it sent a little aftershock through her spent body. He pulled out of her and she unprompted turned and took his cock in her mouth next, also sucking it clean. He grinned down at her as he brushed her hair back from her face.

"I think we need to keep practicing, and maybe you will decide to go with me on my trip." Her response was to moan on his cock in obvious approval. He pulled her up to him and held her close and kissed her, tongues swirling, tasting the mixture of fluids as his hands cupped her ass.

Spent, they lay back down and she put her head on his chest and they cuddled. Her mind was racing, but she was well fucked and exhausted. She finally excused herself and went to get ready for bed. He followed her into the bathroom to take a piss and used some mouthwash and went back to the bedroom. Once she took off her makeup, peed and brushed her teeth, she went back as well. He was already asleep, which answered the question about whether he intended to stay the night. She slipped on some pajama bottoms and crawled into bed, turned out the light and slept very soundly.

She woke up early, as per her usual and started some coffee, then jumped in the shower. She hadn't been in there long when the glass door opened and he stepped in behind her. He whispered "good morning" in her ear as he hugged her from behind. She felt his hands on her breasts and a raging erection between her cheeks. She wiggled her ass on it seductively and replied with a "good morning" as well.

He began sucking on her earlobe and rolling her nipples between his fingers as he began slowing rocking his cock up and down against her soft ass. It felt nice, but she was sore and eager for coffee. She turned and grabbed his cock and kissed his lips.

She slid down his body, his cock pressed against her and he grinned as her breasts wrapped around it. He reached down to press them together, but she pushed his hands away and wrapped her hands and lips around it instead.

"Mmm, i seem to recall we started out with me joining you in the shower our first time," he said as she began to suck his head and stroke his shaft. "Mm hmm," she replied without removing her mouth. She took him deeper in her mouth and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked harder. He moaned as he felt her tongue flicking his pee slit and her hand massaged his balls.

He leaned back against the tile wall, and sighed as she continued to suck him, her mouth and hand expertly gliding up and down his swollen manhood. His breathing became ragged as she continued her sucking. He had designs of getting in that little pussy again, but was losing the fight as he realized she intended to blow him to completion. "Oh yeah, B, suck my cock. Your mouth feels so good on on it." Placing his hands on her head, he began to pump his hips and she began jerking his cock harder and faster as she focused on just the head. "Oh fuck, baby, I'm going to cum!" he exclaimed and he expected her to unlatch and jerk him onto her tits. Instead she looked up at him with her hazel eyes and clamped down wit her lips while squeezing his balls. He cried out and felt his orgasm as he ejaculated in her willing mouth. He could feel her swallowing as she continued to suck. He shot several loads in her mouth until he finally had to hold her hands away from his sensitive cock. She licked and slurped the head, getting the last drops of cum. He helped her stand and kissed her messy, puffy lips, darting his tongue deep in her mouth, tasting his cum. It was the best BJ he had experienced in a long time. His cock twitched between them as they kissed. She finally broke the kiss and told him she needed to clean up and have coffee.

He couldn't argue with this gorgeous woman that had just swallowed his load, so they both soaped off, rinsed and got out of the shower.

She was wrapped in a comfy, robe, he in just a towel and they sipped coffee out on her leather sectional. They made small talk, until she finally broached the subject about the trip. "So if i go with you, what's the plan? Tell me about this party." He felt his cock stirring as he replied. "It is a black tie masquerade at a Penthouse of a business associate. Everyone is vetted, screened and expected to only do what they want. There will be professional entertainers to get the mood right, plus lots of drinks and the best DJ in the country."

He continued, "I will fly us 1st class, we will stay at the Ritz and you can come home whenever you like. I will even buy you a new dress and, of course, very sexy lingerie." She raised her eyebrows and smiled. It sounded great, but she was hesitant about the sex. He reassured her that she was in control and he would be with her no matter what. "Okay, I'll go!" His smile widened as he put his coffee down and leaned over and took her in his arms. She set hers down as they kissed passionately. He knew this was going to be an amazing trip.

--to be continued with "The Masquerade"

12